Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam Michaels Photography 5
Adam Michaels Photography 6
Adam Michaels Photography 7

Matt · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam Michaels was the BEST decision my wife and I made throughout the entire wedding process. Adam Michaels exceeded all expectations as our photographer. He went above and beyond to make our day special and to capture ALL of the best moments of our special day. We are in love with our wedding and engagement photos.

We started interviewing photographers about 1 year before our wedding. We met with about 3 photographers before meeting with Adam Michaels. After we met with him, my wife and I both knew he was the best option. Adam's wedding photos speak for themselves. He is the only photographer we met with that does his own editing, which I think is why his photos are the best. It took Adam 1 month to get us all of our wedding photos and even less time to get us our engagement photos.

He is the only photographer we met that wouldn't upcharge the wedding couple for shooting time. This included both the engagement photos and the wedding photos. He'd stay as long as necessary. Leading up to the wedding day, Adam kept in contact with us to iron out all of the details for the big day. His involvement saved us a lot of stress and made the day go extremely smooth.

After the ceremony, we had about 15 minutes to get photos of our entire families. Adam got every single photo we wanted and we still had time to take some beautiful photos downtown before the reception. Every minute mattered since the Church and the Reception were about 45 minutes apart. The photos are amazing and without Adam, I don't think any other photographer would've been able to deal with the pressure or crazy time constraints we had.

Choosing Adam Michaels as our photographer was the best decision we made during the wedding and we would recommend him to anyone. From start to finish, he went above and beyond to make our day special. Now we have these amazing photos for life, and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 8
    Adam Michaels Photography 9
    Adam Michaels Photography 10
    Adam Michaels Photography 11

AD · Married on 05/27/2018

We were so happy we chose Adam Michaels Photography. Adam and his team were so great to work with. We love our photos and so do our family and friends. So many people complimented our photos and mentioned what a great job the photographer did! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Alex · Married on 05/27/2018

Simply put, Adam is THE BEST!!!!!! Don't think twice... Book him now! I almost wrote a review before we even got our photos back... THAT'S how wonderful of an experience it was working with Adam. He made the whole day extra special with his creative eye, lighthearted spirit, and great sense of humor. He listened to and executed everything we had in mind, but at the same time never hesitated to speak up when had his own (genius) ideas! He was enthusiastic and on board for anything! Now I guess I should mention the pictures... Which. Are. INSANE!!! They FAR exceeded my already incredibly high expectations. My husband and I could NOT be happier. In fact, everyone in my family and his is over the moon (which goes to show just how thoughtful he was, getting great shots of every single family member). There are some amazing action shots too. All right, I've said enough... You get the point. ADAM OR BUST!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Aj · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was very amazing. We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by him and they were all so beautiful and awesome! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Katy · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam and his team were great from start to finish! He was very prompt in all of his responses and as a bride that takes a lot of pressure off!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Janet · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was very thorough and professional but he also has a wonderful personality. Very willing to snap any pictures you may want. Fast and accurate service.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Raymond · Married on 05/26/2018

I was the Father of the Bride. It seemed that every time I turned around there he was. Just recently we received the photos and I don't know how my daughter and new son-in-law are going to do it as you peruse the pictures and think you have found your favorite think again. There is not enough room here for me to praise this man appropriately

Sent on 07/22/2018

Christina · Married on 02/03/2018

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding pictures turning out more beautifully than they did! Adam captured our day so perfectly; I truly feel like I am reliving the day when I look through each one! Adam was so professional from beginning to end, but also incredibly personable and fun which made us feel more comfortable! I am so happy we were able to work with him for our engagement session and wedding, and hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Megan · Married on 11/24/2017

Adam Michaels Photography is top notch! Adam was professional and easy to work with. His pictures are fantastic! We highly recommend Adam for you special event.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Adam was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was very professional and prompt in his communications with us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. He also worked with us on setting up the timeline and made sure everyone stayed on task. He has a great eye for photography and offered some great suggestions on when/where to shoot in order to maximize the time and lighting. His assistant Jamie was also top notch. Both of them blended in with our family and friends so well that it seemed like they were guests and not paid photographers. We all loved having them around! They're both great people that love to have a good time, but when it comes down to it they get their sh*t done. I'd hire Adam again and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you Adam and Jamie for all of our great engagement and wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Joe · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam is great to work with, he made both our engagement and wedding photo shoots fun and effortless! His work speaks for itself, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

I’ll be honest...when I first went to meet with Adam, he was recommended by another photographer who was already booked (joys of planning a wedding 1.5-2 years out, often it’s STILL not enough time...) Anyways, she had mentioned Adam but also let me know that at the time he had no wedding experience. Of course you can see where this might cause some concern for a bride-to-be. Nonetheless, my then fiancé and I took a look thru his portfolio, which was great, and decided to meet with him. The meeting with Adam went great but we wanted to “shop” around a little more before we signed. We met with another photography couple and their shots were nice but there was something about them that just didn’t click with us.
    Within the next day or 2, we had contacted Adam and said we’d love to work with him. I believe a few weeks later is when we did our engagement shoot with him and the pictures were phenomenal! Adam made both Joe and I feel at ease and the shoot flew by...seriously I think we shot for 3 hours and it definitely didn’t feel that way! He also had our pics to us in record time, so that was awesome...the hard part was choosing the raw images that we wanted edited, because there were so many fantastic ones to choose from.
    Adam was extremely prepared for the wedding day and covered things we never would have thought of. I never had any issues contacting him if I had any questions or concerns (read: bridal anxieties).
    Every time we look through the pictures from our wedding day, we are reminded of all the wonderful moments that made the day so special, and that wouldn’t have been possible without Adam.
    I would without a doubt recommend Adam for both his craft and how easy he is to work with. We are so glad we took that risk, but don’t worry, he has PLENTY of wedding experience now!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 12
    Adam Michaels Photography 13
    Adam Michaels Photography 14

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Adam Micheals takes amazing pictures and was so helpful. He made our special day go smoothly!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Matt · Married on 09/30/2017

Adam was very professional yet kept everything light and natural. For our engagement photos he was awesome! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions, which helps as a guy, but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and turned out better than I could imagine. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

Adam Michaels is unreal! The photos he takes are absolutely phenomenal! Being a camera shy and nervous bride he made it such a relaxed and comforting setting for both the engagement shoot and wedding day. He is extremely accomadating when it comes to where and when you want to shoot. He will also capture any photo you have in mind for the wedding day! I would and will recommend Adam to anyone and everyone! We had a second shooter, Jamie, who is so great and fun to be around. Such talented, kind, fun people to work with. So glad we went with Adam for our wedding phototgrapher!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Adam Michaels Photography 15
    Adam Michaels Photography 16
    Adam Michaels Photography 17
    Adam Michaels Photography 18

Rocio · Married on 09/29/2017

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Adam. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.

We felt that Adam really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.

Adam and his partner are great to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and great photos that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Adam enough.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Chris · Married on 09/16/2017

When we needed a fantastic yet affordable photographer for our wedding, Adam Michaels was there for us, both literally and figuratively. He was willing to work with us to meet our budget, and the pictures he produced went far beyond our expectations. Not only are his results incredible, but the whole experience, from the first time we met him in a coffee shop to chat, to the day we will remember forever, was great. The engagement session serves as the perfect opportunity to become familiar with Adam and his shooting style and, not to mention, is a ton of fun! Leading up to the day of the wedding, Adam was more than willing (and patient enough) to answer our endless questions. On the day of, working with Adam, was super easy and very laid back, and allowed us to worry about one less thing on such a hectic day. Fortunately, almost everything else went smoothly that day, making it such an amazing memory, which is in every way enhanced by the beautiful photos we have of it! We, Chris and Christine, highly recommend you book Adam Michaels for your Wedding or other big event!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 19

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so lucky that we were able to book Adam Michaels Photography to take our wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer, I hope you looked at his work before reading this review because really, the photos speak for themselves! All of our photos are excellent. Adam and his assistant Jamie are particularly skilled at finding just the right light, take framing into account, and do amazing things with reflections (so make sure your venue/location has some water around it) but I’m not a photo critic so basically, Adam will make you and your loved ones look GOOD.

Adam was very easy to work with. He was constantly open to suggestions and took the time to get to know us to find out what kind of shots would capture our personalities the best. I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken on my family’s farm, and he was gracious enough to meet us there and make it happen, he even took a couple shots of my brother’s dog who showed up to see what was going on! He takes everything in stride and is always cool, calm, and professional.
    I appreciated having Adam and Jamie around on my wedding day to help keep things running smoothly, they know exactly what to do and will help you with scheduling your photo times, which is very helpful if you are like me and didn’t use a wedding planner! If you feel that you are “bad at pictures” don’t worry! They will tell you how to pose so that you look your best.
    I am so glad that we picked Adam Michaels Photography as our wedding photographer. Our photos are high quality, artistic, and most of all, gorgeous. Thank you again Adam and Jamie for your hard work, and I highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning a wedding or other special event!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jonathan · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I did not want cookie-cutter wedding photos, and were introduced to Adam through a mutual friend. Adam was a complete professional and made us feel at ease from the beginning. He provided two photographers for a great price and the photos turned out great, It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and I highly recommend him for people wanting great photos.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/26/2017

Adam was the best photographer a bride could ask for, and a dream to work with. From the moment I met him I knew we would work great together. His work is amazing and his personality is even better! My husband and I had a great time at the engagement shoot. We had never had pictures taken together before, and it really helped work out some of our awkwardness! Not to mention we received some pretty bomb pictures out of it for our Save the Dates!
    When you hire Adam, you don’t just hire a photographer; you hire a day of coordinator too! He helped to plan out the entire wedding day, from getting ready to the big exit! He was incredibly organized and helpful, and on the timeline you can also list out what “must have” photos you want! The whole wedding day went without a hitch! He arrived at the hotel soon after hair and makeup came and stayed busy the whole time! We were running early so had time for extra pictures prior to the ceremony! After the ceremony, he stayed cool when all 70 members of my family lined up for a group picture! He was nonstop all reception, and guests kept coming up to us saying that he was the hardest working person there!
    We received all of our pictures in an incredibly timely manner and they are AMAZING!!! (Seriously. Check out his blog. They’re awesome.) All of his hard work through the whole day really show with the amount of awesome pictures. Each one is perfect. There is a good mix of posed and candid, and even the dance floor pictures look great. We could not thank Adam enough for the unbelievable job he did in transforming two awkward engineers into models. HIRE HIM! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Shayna · Married on 08/26/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Adam! He did an absolute perfect job from our first meeting up to our wedding day. He was timely in answering all of our questions, worked with us on any issues that came up, and assembled the perfect photography team for our wedding day! He went the extra mile to ensure that we were completely stress-free by meeting us before the wedding and walking through possible photo locations, coming up with a plan for inclement weather, putting together an organized time line for the day, and so much more! We truly felt like we were working with a friend through the entire planning process - he made us feel so much at ease with our decisions and for that we are so grateful. Adam is incredibly talented with his artistic eye and amazing editing skills, we couldn't be more happy with the end results. We also received multiple compliments from friends and family who thought his work was outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer who will be fun to work with and provide amazing results.

Sent on 10/15/2017

David · Married on 08/26/2017

Adam was GREAT, from the engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, he was very helpful, supportive and snapped a ton of exceptional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We received many compliments from family members and friends on Adam, and that was before they even saw the wedding pictures! They bragged on how alert he was and how he worked his butt off. He captured every little detail on the wedding day which sure did make the bride happy, and trust me, that's important on the wedding day! All of the pictures turned out amazing, and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Adam excels at his job and an all around awesome guy.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice when choosing our engagement and wedding photographer! Adam made the process really easy and worry free. Easy to communicate through email, text and calls. Both Adam and Jamie made the engagement shoot and wedding as smooth and relaxed as possible. The photos from our wedding turned out stunning and couldn't have asked for better! We will be using Adam Michaels photography again!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2017

Michael was the absolute best! He wasn't just a photographer who captured the pictures of the day, but he helped me through all of it! He knew when to take what photo, what pose worked best, and was very cognizant of little thinks like if my grandmother was already by me to roll with family shots and take friend shots later. Very professional, nice, talented, would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017