Adam Kohl Films Reviews

8 | Fairbanks, AK

8 Reviews for Adam Kohl Films

sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Adam Kohl did an amazing job on our wedding video and captured it so well; I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kayla & Jake · Married on 07/30/2016

Having a video was one thing we really knew that we wanted, and Adam totally exceeded ALL expectations! He was absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! We were so happy to have been given his name! He made sure to be there for the small things and when we first saw our video we both couldn't stop smiling, it captured our special day perfectly! Having a video of your big day with everyone you love, watching the laughing and smiling is 100% worth every single penny!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Laurelie · Married on 11/21/2015

Adam was such a pleasure to work with, he absolutely captured exactly what my husband and I invisioned for our wedding video! I was able to meet with him a couple times to completely review exactly what we wanted and he was so creative and was open about all my ideas and gave me great inspiration for my 1920s theme wedding! I would have to say by far the best in Fairbanks for creativity and professionalism! Thank you Adam and your team for make our videography dreams come true!

Laurelie and Steven Denning

Sent on 01/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2015

Adam was such a pleasure to work with! He was so professional and he and his assistance dressed appropriately for our wedding. They were super friendly and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera, to the point that you forgot they were there. The finished product, about a 15 minute wedding day video, was put together beautifully. Adam chose the perfect music to go with the video and pulled in the most special moments from the day. He is truly an artist! I would whole heartedly recommend his services to any one for wedding videography. I am so glad we hired him and got the video footage from our wedding day, in addition to the professional photographers.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Michelle · event on: 01/20/2015

Adam was fantastic! Worked well under our extremely tight deadlines and went the extra mile to make our production a success! He was able to see my vision and help make sure it happened. I will definitely use him again and recommend him to friends.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Spencer · event on: 12/06/2014

I have used Adam multiple times to help produce two large events. He produced an extensive and engaging video for us, created multiple media for advertising and public relations team, provided expert advise in production and creative design, and designed every aspect of our graphic content. Our entire team was impressed with his professionalism and his patience - we had multiple layers of approval and required numerous edits and revisions, Adam was able to take care of the changes and return a product to us for more approval in an extremely timely manner. We knew we could count on Adam to deliver when time was a factor and his creative advice helped steer and streamline our creative process. Due to his skills and talents we were able to host multiple events with for a total audience of approx 5,000 people. As part of our process we solicited feedback from our audience members and we received numerous accolades pertaining to areas where Adam had a direct result in our success. The video content he produced for us was specifically cited by multiple customers as being engaging, entertaining, and exceeding their expectations. Our team was extremely impressed with Adam and has used his skills many times, we will continue to do so. Adam is a great value and as part of our process of selecting outside assistance with our productions, we received bids and Adam was the most economical. However the finished product easily outmatched sample work his competitors provided. I would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2015

AKN productions was very flexible with helping us capture our special day. We loved our video! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2014

David · Married on 06/29/2013

Adam did a great job with our wedding video. He is a very talented cinematographer. He was very polite and timely. He was also reasonably priced. I felt his service was a good value. My wife and I were very pleased with the finished product.

Sent on 11/21/2015