Adam Blotner Reviews

2 Reviews for Adam Blotner

Adam Blotner 1
Adam Blotner 2

Nate · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Adam helped me out by performing the song ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran for my proposal and he was amazing! Adam was very responsive and even accommodated coming a little earlier than the original time we had planned for.

Quote from my fiancée (she said yes lol)....
    “I am so happy Adam was there! He truly made it ‘Perfect’!”

Thank you so much Adam! You performed the song wonderfully! We couldn’t have asked for more!

Make sure you book Adam for your wedding/special ceremony or proposal! You will be MORE than satisfied!

Adam Blotner 3
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Tim · Married on 06/11/2016

Adam and his band were amazing at our wedding, our guests loved them. Their acoustic performance during the ceremony was beautiful, and their after-dinner set got the party started in style. They even instigated a bride vs. groom dance-off!

Adam was a pleasure to work with throughout, customizing his set list to our tastes and suggesting some great tunes along the way.

Adam, Jenny and the band have such great range: acoustic numbers, first dance love songs, party songs - they nailed all of them!

Adam Blotner 4