Adaggios Banquet Hall Reviews

4 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/10/2021

Great service

We had to change our wedding date and Phillip was great about it. He also wrote down what we wanted so far. He has been great about answering questions promptly.
    Jackie Married on 08/09/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adaggios was great to work with! Really affordable when you compare to other venues that offer similar options/services. They went above and beyond in making sure our day was perfect!!! Easy to work with and you can tell they really care about serving their brides! They really know the wedding industry in Indianapolis and helped us make some fantastic choices for cake and photography! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Marianne Married on 08/16/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our reception was the best reception ever! Everyone loved the music that was played and we constantly danced until we were kicked out of the venue! Requests were played and the other songs were perfect for my group! We loved it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • shawn
    Shawn Married on 06/22/2013
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The place was expensive but it was worth it.
    Colleen Married on 07/02/2016
    4 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding at Adaggios this past summer. In terms of pricing, it was the place that best fit our budget. I was an out of town bride, and the all inclusive package was helpful to me. While we were planning there was a staffing change, and it made some of our interactions confusing. Our coordinator was usually pretty responsive, but sometimes took a while to get back to us. The end result was that our wedding reception did go smoothly, and we all enjoyed ourselves. It was just a bit stressful at times getting to that day.
    Stephanie Married on 09/15/2018
    1.8 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
    Nice venue but wasn't impressed with the wedding coordinator, Phillip. He has overwhelmed from the rehearsal to the wedding. Issues were brought up at rehearsal and weren't corrected for the wedding. I really wasn't expecting this because Phillip was very nice and accommodating until it came down to the official day. Phillip had things set in his mind and wasn't going for our change requests. Several guests made comments after things were said and done....not just my opinion. They noticed his scattered mind. Don't let his go get it attitude mislead you. It was not helpful when needed and came down to the crunch of things. Phillip is not a wedding coordinator!
    Valerie Married on 08/06/2016
    1.7 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was on 08/06/2016. The facility is a nice size, but the service from the event coordinators was poor. I felt so mislead as I had meetings with the event coordinator and she was on point to me, but come the actual wedding day it was like the flip of a switch VERY unprofessional. I felt like there was false advertisement of their services. The coordinator was on Facebook when she was supposed to be coordinating our wedding and ensuring everything was in place. What's even more sad is that there were TWO coordinators. My son's girlfriend was our coordinator. There were times we couldn't even find the coordinator. Had I saw the previous reviews people had posted then I would have cancelled having my wedding there. I reached out to the owner and no response. I have since filed a complaint. To add insult to injury the coordinator had the nerve to post pictures of our setup on social media when there was NO support from the coordinators on our day of. I sent an email to the coordinators and the owner and still have not received a response. My bridal party, photographer, and guests came complaining to me after the event as they didn't want to ruin my day.