Active Entertainment Reviews

Active Entertainment 5
Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2012

Joe was the BEST DJ!! He was very professional, kind, and played great music! He catered to both sides of our family's music choices and always was happy to please. He brought a lot of fun to our wedding!!! Thanks Joe!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Matthew · Married on 07/07/2012

Joe was very entertaining and kept the crowd dancing! We had a blast! The light show was outstanding!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/09/2012

JOE FILA ROCKS!!!

When I first contacted him, two years before my wedding, I told him I wanted a wedding where everyone danced, all night long! I hate those weddings you go to and folks just don't hit the dance floor. That's not the type of girl I am. I like to PARTY!

And Joe kept us going all night long. He really amped up my guests with his attitude and he catered to my husband's and my eccentric, eclectic tastes.

He did uplighting for me and it was SO BEAUTIFUL! I could have cried when I saw my room. I did cry when he played certain songs. I danced until I had blisters on my feet. And then I danced more!

Joe, you made this bride happy. Really happy. I didn't have one of THOSE weddings where no one dances! You made my reception into a PARTY!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2012

Everyone talked about how great he did! He had great equipment and the uplighting was great. Guests also liked how he played music videos on the screen. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

Joe is absolutely the best dj hands down! He also provided our UP Lighting and was alot of help to us when trying to pick our songs.

Our dance floor was packed the entire night and people are still (2 weeks later) talking about how much fun our wedding was.

Joe we thank you again for the great time - you made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Erica · Married on 09/17/2011

Joe Fila was an awesome DJ he got everyone out on the dancefloor and kept them there the whole night! He worked on special features with us and was very friendly. He was awesome!! Recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Phil · Married on 09/04/2011

Joe Fila and Active Entertainment made our wedding reception memorable and fun. We received many comments on the interaction between the DJ and guests. From planning the event weeks prior to the end of the night everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Active Entertainment to do your wedding or special event. Thanks Joe!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Jeremy · Married on 08/06/2011

Before booking with DJ RickyD of Active Entertainment, he allowed us to come into his garage to view all of the equipment that he had, it was really cool and that was only a portion of it! He met with us a month or so before our wedding at his house and he listened to what we expected of our reception and gave us his expert opinion on the items we were unsure of (which was a lot). He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with him and made sure our experience was as effortless as possible. He was very accommodating, the night before our rehearsal we still did not have any of our songs picked out, he was texting us back and forth with new and old song ideas until we found the right ones! They were all great!
    Another quality of his that we really liked was the fact that he played all great music that people of all ages could dance to. We have went to a lot of weddings where the DJ just plays music and no one dances except the kids; Rick was very active with the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night! He helped make sure everyone was on schedule and helped with much more than music. We would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Tara · Married on 07/23/2011

My family and friends are still talking about how much fun our wedding was! 75 percet of hat was DJ Joe Fila.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2011

Brad and Jason (Dynamite DJs) were phenomenal djs! They made our family reunion a memorable one! The sound, lighting and their personalities were above and beyond. They danced and sang with us and keep the energy going, even for the little ones! Our family will keep using Aactive Entertainment!

Thanks Guys!
    The Harden Family

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • F

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2011

We booked Active Entertainment for our wedding. After initially being contacted by DJ Ricky D, we met to go over our ideal wedding reception. They provided many new and fun options and there was no pressure to make a quick decision. Their passion and excitement for what they do is very evident. Thank you Joe and Ricky D for your promptness and professionalism, you are the BEST at what you do!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Angela · Married on 04/30/2011

Joe Fila is an amazing DJ. He hosted our Prom and the students did not sit down all night long! It was the BEST prom in years!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2010

Active Entertainment and DJ Joe Fila were AWESOME!!! Joe was so much fun to work with and really took the time to understand what we wanted. Even after the wedding he has kept in touch, which we have loved that he cares about his clients! :) Everyone at our wedding had a blast! The dance floor was packed all night long! We received several compliments on our DJ and were told they've never been to a wedding that had such a great DJ and set up! Music videos were played which really livened up the group as well! Joe was awesome and I would definitely recommend him to any future bride and groom looking to have an amazing time at their wedding! :)

Sent on 02/18/2011

Darla · Married on 07/16/2009

I loved this company they are the best. Their prices are flexible and they will work out great payment plans for you. They played everything we wanted and if there are certain songs you don't want played at all just give them a list and they won't play them. Dennis was awesome he MC'd for our ceremony and our dinner. He answered all my questions and put me at ease with how well he did everything!!! All of my guest kept asking me how I found this company and I told them they were at the bridal show I went to. They are kind. caring, and compassionate. They want and will make your Day the best ever!!!!! Too all the brides that read this go with them YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT EVER!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2012
  • User4109273 · 1+ year ago

Joe Fila is the best DJ in the business! I was insisting on going with another very well known DJ company that also provides photo, video, and uplighting services and they quoted me at nearly 6 times more than what Active Entertainment quoted me! I will never have enough good things to say about Joe and the staff at Active!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Russ · Married on 12/17/2010

I use Aactive Entertainment for ALL my school dances and could not be happier. We have worked for htem many years now and would recommend them for any function. I feel they would be a great addition for any wedding party as well.

Sent on 03/24/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2016

DJ Joe worked hard to make our wedding unforgettable. We received so many compliments on our DJ. You will not go wrong with Active Entertainment!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Mariah · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

Guests from our wedding still talk about how much fun they had with our DJ Chuck. He went above and beyond to keep our guests entertained and happy. From dinner trivia, to the anniversary dance, to the shoe game - he was not your average DJ! The uplighting in our tent was also incredible and definitely added to the overall ambience of the night.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Megan · Married on 07/12/2014

No matter how little time is put into collaborating/preparing in unison with DJ Joe pre-wedding, you can be certain that you will have a confident and organized DJ that is passionate and completely present at your wedding. Joe definitely shows up at the event he is working and makes the couple feel special and valued.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Angie · Married on 10/04/2014

The uplighting was beautiful and the DJ kept the night moving.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Katie · Married on 08/23/2013

3.0

We loved our service DJ and up lighting. Wish the songs we emailed Joe would of been played. Otherwise it was a perfect night with amazing sounds lights etc. We had many people tell us how the DJ was awesome. And loved the trivia game for dinner.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Joe was very organized and his sound had great quality. He kept guests on the dancefloor all night long!

Sent on 08/27/2012