Active Entertainment Reviews

Active Entertainment 5
Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

Joe made our night absolutely perfect. He involved us through the entire night which made us feel very appreciated! A DJ can make or break a wedding, and Active Entertainment definitely made ours!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Active entertainment was amazing at my wedding! The guests loved the DJ & he kept the night going and alive! The dance floor was never empty! Highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! My wedding could not have been as great as it was without active entertainment

Sent on 10/07/2014

Mallory · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Joe really paid attention to our personalities and that showed based on what he played. Also, he gave our families and bridal party lots of recognition and "shout outs", which I think made them feel so special. Our night was amazing, and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Ryan · Married on 09/13/2014

These guys were amazing!!! We were bummed that dj Joe couldn't make it but never fear, dj Chuck is here! Every part of the wedding was planned with joe, but something came up and he couldn't make it. Dj chuck knew everything that we asked for and it was like joe with a different face lol highly recommended by my wife and me.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Laura · Married on 08/30/2014

The best thing we ever did was to hire Joe to run our wedding ceremony and reception! Joe made sure our ceremony ran flawlessly - and made sure that my husband and I were miked so our guest could hear everything. Joe was extremely professional and made sure to pronounce every member's name correctly during announcements (not easy in my family)! Joe was plain awesome. Everyone told us that our wedding was the best paced wedding they had ever been to! There was enough time to enjoy every single moment. I truly believe that is thanks to Joe keeping things moving/slowing things down depending on the crowd. Joe made sure to check with my husband and I when necessary to see if he could move on to the next event on our itinerary. I even had enough time to calmly eat dinner! :) Joe was able to change up the music being played to match our audience and we had people dancing that NEVER dance! Thank you so much, Joe & Active Entertainment for making sure our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jeannine · Married on 07/12/2014

Chuck was AWESOME! He never let us worry about anything & if he saw a concerned look on my face he asked what was going on & took care of it. He even made a quick trip to the store for us; we realized right before dinner the there was something that was needed,he ran & picked it up for us. My new husband even offered to assist Chuck with loading his the equipment in the trailer, Chucks response was "You're the groom, be the groom and dance with your new wife" then he put another song on for us to dance to. I will be passing his card out to everyone I know!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

I have saw Joe in action before at a wedding prior to mine, and I thought he was awesome. For our wedding, we dealt with Joe and Chuck. Chuck was the actual DJ for our wedding, and he was amazing. He helped the flow of the entire wedding go so smooth, I never felt worried about anything because he was on top of everything. I would absolutely recommend Active Entertainment to anyone who was in need of a DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Tim · Married on 06/14/2014

Absolutely the best deejay that we have ever seen. Our guests loved Joe's enthusiasm and music. He provided the outdoor ceremony music/audio. Joe Fila is more than a deejay; he truly is a reception coordinator. Joe made sure that every aspect of our wedding was amazing. From the up-lighting that he provided, to the slide production of us growing up, to making sure we had what we needed all through the night, Joe made it happen (he even brought us water while we were dancing to make sure we stayed hydrated). Our families raved about how great he was. He makes everyone feel special and really keeps the dance floor moving. He is the whole package for sure. He gave a little speech about us, which was very awesome. He is second to none. Once we booked, they got us an appointment to discuss wedding style and music choices. Just an awesome experience. Active Entertainment truly tailors the wedding to your wants and needs are. He made sure the bride stayed happy (A+). Over a dozen other couples booked with them that have either heard us talking about how great they are or saw them at the wedding. Just an amazing experience! Not only did he provide the great atmosphere, but Joe dressed extremely professional and looked very dapper. His set up is incredible. We changed the layout of our venue about a week before the wedding, and Joe said, "no problem I will work out the layout and it will be beautiful!" And it was. His prices are so great and a much better deal than those we found in the area. We are one of those couples that research every move we made for the wedding. I called over a dozen deejays. Active Entertainment was not only a great price but offered so much more for the money. The level of experience that they bring to the table is top notch. From a small wedding, to a wedding of 500+ like we had, Active Entertainment has what you are looking for. Cannot say enough great things about them! Joe made our reception a huge success!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Patty · Married on 05/30/2014

ACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT IS simply the BEST around! Joe Fila made my daughters wedding even more of a SUCCESS:))
    THANK YOU JOE! YOU ROCK!!!
    I can't even begin to tell you how many people bragged about your stellar job!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

They know how to get the party started and keep it going! Great company

Sent on 06/18/2014

Joseph · Married on 02/15/2014

We had this company dj my daughters wedding on 2/15/14 and they were probably the best I have ever seen. They were very professional and proactive. They found out what the crowd wanted and had them on there feet in no time. I have seen other dj's flounder around never quite getting it not these guys they figured it out quick and tailored the music. Every one had a great time. Thanks to Jason and Brad..... I would hire this company again....

Sent on 02/16/2014

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Joe Fila had a two-fold part in our wedding. He had the obvious job of keeping guests entertained with great music... which he did a FANTASTIC job of. At one point while dancing with Chase I looked around and said to him that I had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding. It was packed! Not only did he provide great music, he also beautifully enhanced the room with uplighting. He could not have done a better job!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Trevor · Married on 08/30/2013

Joe from Active Entertainment did an awesome job as the DJ at our wedding. Joe was very energetic and kept the partying going by keeping people on the dance floor with his great selection of music and allowing requests. He never rushed us and allowed us to relax on our special day by being prepared and handling things according to plan. TOP NOTCH DJ AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Marianne · Married on 07/20/2013

DJ Joe Fila was excellent-He made my daughters wedding unforgettable. We had 400 guests at the wedding and no one wanted to go home because he got everyone from children to grandparents out on the dance floor and we rocked and party all night long. His interactions with people on and off the dance floor was unbelieveable and very professional-he took control of the whole wedding from dinner music to playing music for every age to enjoy. The day after the wedding I got many phone calls from guest who enjoyed the DJ Joe Fila and wanted his number for their future weddings and partys.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2013

DJ Joe Fila was AWESOME!!! We loved having him as our DJ he did an amazing job and kept everything moving all night long. We were told by guests at our wedding that they haven't been to a wedding in years that was as fun as ours and that our DJ was amazing and that he kept everyone on the dance floor all night and he did an great job of playing songs to keep all generations on the dance floor. Our wedding was by far the best wedding I have ever been to and I am not just saying that because it was our wedding. I really do believe that our DJ was a huge part of why our wedding was so great and will be a really good memory for years to come. I would defenetly use Active Entertainment again for a DJ service and ask for DJ Joe Fila!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Alicia & Christopher · Married on 06/01/2013

Joe Fila from Active Entertainment, is a fantastic DJ, and entertainer. He responds well to his clients, and will give you enything in his power during your event.. He goes well above and beyond, what we had expected from our wedding entertainment. He will keep your event the huge successful party that you're looking for. We lost the AC in our reception venue, and Joe kept the party alive. It had to be all of 90 degrees in that building, and we still had a big portion of our guests dancing and having a great time, when it was time to shut down. Do not hesitate to book your event with Joe, he does great business, and is an even better person.

Thank you Joe, for helping us make our wedding a great night to remember.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Laura · Married on 05/25/2013

Wonderful job! Everyone danced the entire night :)

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • Super Happy Bride

Super Happy Bride · Married on 04/06/2013

The very best in DJ services! These guys rock! They have great prices, and the DJ had our dance floor rocking all night! It was before we knew it that the ceremony was over. We had such a good time, we had lost track of it! Thank you for the wonderful DJing you guys did! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Melanie · Married on 02/16/2013

We had Brad and Jason at our wedding in February- they were the best!! The dance floor was packed all night, they played everyone's requests and kept the party going! We still get compliments about them from our guests. And the uplighting was awesome too! Best night of my life!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Tammy · Married on 12/31/2012

Joe Fila was our DJ from Active Entertainment. He also set up all of the up lighting in our ballroom.. Joe is a great DJ. He played the music we wanted to hear and downloaded songs on the spot that he didn't have. The dance floor was full all night. He wasn't an annoying DJ on the microphone. He kept the crowd engaged in the music!! The uplighting was beautiful. It gave our room that extra sparkle! If you haven't considered uplighting, you should look at the pictures on ActivenEntertainment's web page. I would highly recommend Active Entertainment and Joe Fila!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Kathryn · Married on 10/13/2012

I am SOOO HAPPY I hired Joe Fila and Active Entertainment they were great from beginning to end! he was awesome and easy to deal with! It went so smoothly and was fun and exciting for everyone! I had 250 guests and no lie everyone of them were on the dance floor! People are still talking about how awesome Joe is! Joe made my wedding reception PERFECT and a night to rember for all of us there!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2012

We worked with joe. He wohld call back right away if we had any questions with the wedding. At the wedding he kept the crowd going and was a bunch if fun! He played everything we asked for and music for every other age to enjoy. The up lighting was awesome and made the place glow. Everybody told me before the wedding that a dj can either make or brake a wedding...he definitely made it!! Thanks!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Kara · Married on 08/18/2012

We greatly enjoyed our wedding reception thanks to Active Entertainment! Our DJ, Chuck, had a great sense of humor, knew the best music to play, and had people on the dance floor all night. We love watching our wedding video and re living how much fun he made us have.

Sent on 10/15/2012

The dj, Joe was truly excellent ! He made the party. Everyone was on the dance floor at one point or another. Joe played every song that we requested and that the guest did. He always had everyone involved. All the guest including me and my husband had a blast ! I had planned my wedding out of state and was so nervous but joe completely helped me and took that stress away. He was able to answer all my questions. I felt as if he was my corrdinator. I would definitetly recommend active entertainment to anyone for any event. THEY ARE AWESOME !

Sent on 08/23/2012

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2012

Joe was the BEST DJ!! He was very professional, kind, and played great music! He catered to both sides of our family's music choices and always was happy to please. He brought a lot of fun to our wedding!!! Thanks Joe!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!