Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6
  • saggidiana

Diana · Married on 03/26/2011

John the owner of Action Limousine was professional and courteous throughout the whole planning process. No hassles whatsoever and the limo was clean both when we booked our date and on our wedding day. Our driver was on-time, friendly, professional and extremely helpful getting our bridal party and older parents in and out of the car. Not only were their prices comparable than the other local companies, but they included some very nice extras: complimentary champagne, ice & bottled water, and red carpet service.Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Massimo · Married on 11/13/2010

Out of all the limousine companies we researched for our wedding, Action Limo by far had the best quality cars. The cars are cleaned and maintained regularly, stored indoors safe from the weather elements, and a reliable source of transporation. We had reserved the Rolls Royce and stretch limo. The drivers of both vehicles were punctual, friendly, courteous and reliable. They assisted us in getting in and out of the cars and were knowledgable of the destinations for all locations pertaining to the ceremony, photography location and reception site. We would highly recommend Action Limo.

Sent on 12/04/2010
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/05/2010

Last minute booking, John & Action Limousine Inc was great!!!
    Would recommend to anyone & would use again.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Totally loved the drivers, they were absolutely amazing. They were early to pick us up, knew the which way to go to avoid traffic. They were so helpful, with helping me in or out of the vehicles. He even took pictures for some of my family members. Action Limo services are Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Josie · Married on 10/02/2010

Thank you for an immaculately clean party bus, a wonderful driver and beautiful memories. Along with our guests, we were very impressed with your services.
    Thanks again for everything!!!...Efrin & Josie Rivera

Sent on 12/26/2010

Mary · Married on 09/04/2010

So easy to work with - very reasonable - right on time - absolutely, positively no stress and no worries.

Sent on 12/21/2010

annie · Married on 06/20/2010

Thank you so much for the wonderful service your company provided. Your drivers were professional and just wonderful! They really made our day special. You definitely helped us feel like royalty on our wedding day. We are truly happy we found you action limousine. I enjoyed every minute of my ride to the church and reception and so did my husband Tom. We will be sure to recommend you John to all our family and friends! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 08/05/2010

Kim · Married on 06/19/2010

John, the owner, was great from the very first phone call - professional, friendly, informative & never pushy. Our driver was just as great - he was fluffing my dress in the church vestibule! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2010
  • Mrs. DeJesus

Gloria · Married on 05/14/2010

Action Limos was the BEST limo service I had for my wedding. Their limos are top of the line, clean, new just amazing its unexplainable. The hospitality was awesome, the entire team was a pleasure. They made me feel like I was their most important customer. I also had the party bus for my bachelorette party and it was so much fun. It was like a club on wheels. I would recommend this company to whomever without any regrets or second thoughts. They were amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICES <3

Sent on 04/01/2011
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 03/20/2010

Really great company. Our limo drivers were so nice and accommodating. They fluffed my dress, helped in the church, and made sure we were happy. The cars are spotless! We got the princess rolls and the stretch navigator. They were gorgeous! And their prices were much less than the larger limo companies John, thank you so much!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Andy · Married on 03/13/2010

I rented Action Limousine for my wedding on March 13 2010. We had such an amazing time in the party bus and with the rolls royce. I also used the party bus for my bachelor party and we had a blast! The limo was spotless and our driver really made the experience a memorable one. He was on time and made sure we were all happy and that the wedding was running smoothly. The package price we were offered for the service was well afforadable and worth every penny. I would for sure use Action Limo again for service in the future.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Janelle · Married on 02/05/2010

Action Limousine provided service above and beyond any car service for our wedding. They were outstanding, met our every desire, and delivered well beyond expectations. This is the only limo service to choose if you are looking for extraordinary service and perfectly maintained vehicles!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2009

I booked my limo only two days before our wedding. Highly recommend this limo company. From booking to the day of everything went smoothly. showed up on time.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Cara · Married on 08/15/2009

What a great limo service! From the very first phone call I made I felt very taken care of. My husband and I were very impressed with the kindness and friendliness of all of the staff. The reason I chose Action Limo was because of all the positive reviews (from various websites) so I feel like there's not much more to add that hasn't already been said. This is a great company and they are excellent at what they do! You won't go wrong in booking them for your wedding needs:)

Sent on 09/20/2009
  • amynjoe

Amy · Married on 02/21/2009

This is the best Limo company there is!!! They were pleasant,helpful, and on time!! I used them for my bachlorette and my wedding and I would not use any one else!!! They are very professional and reasonably priced, oh and the cars are gorgeous!!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Kristine · Married on 01/02/2009

From the very first phone call I made to Action Limousine, the owner made me feel very special and got me even more excited for my big day. On my wedding day the limo drivers were so helpful and nice! They fluffed my dress, helped me into the church, gave a champagne toast after the ceremony. We also used the cars for out photographs and the cars are spotless! The reason I chose Action Limo was because of all their positive reviews from happy customers and the friendliness of the staff as well. I would definetly recommend this company to others and use them again in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Bernadette · Married on 11/28/2008

Action Limo's provided excellent service for our wedding! Limo Johnny was professional and extremely helpful. Both drivers were courteous and pleasant. The cars are absolutely beautiful and you can tell that they are well maintained.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Amy · Married on 07/05/2008

Arrived on time and limo was great.

Sent on 09/20/2008

Diane · Married on 06/21/2008

Action Limo were great! Ray and Jay were our drivers, they were both on time to my house and my husband's. They made us feel very comfortable and were very helpful throughout the day. We had a bentley and two navigators, the three were in great condition. Great place to rent limos, you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Great selection of limos, limo buses and rolls royces to choose from and John is so easy to work with! We don't have one negative thing to say about Action Limos. Our advice would be to lock them in early so you get your pick of limos - we booked more than a year in advance and the largest rolls royce was already booked :(

When we sat down with John to work through the details of the day, you immediately could tell how knowledgeable he was. He knew the exact addresses of our church and reception locations, offered suggestions on where to take pictures, and even offered advice on how to make our day run more smoothly. We left feeling confident that we were in the right hands. And we were surely not disappointed on our wedding day!

We had a limo bus and a stretch limo - they were absolutely beautiful inside. Our bridal party had a blast dancing in the limo bus while driving around NJ to take pictures. When we arrived at church, both drivers helped me fix my dress and veil before walking down the aisle and were there to open the church doors when my father and I walked in. When my husband and I walked out of the church officially married, they had champagne glasses waiting for us to help start the celebration.

John assured us that his drivers were equipped to handle everything and they absolutely did!! They were even helping pin boutonnieres. The drivers were extremely professional.

We cannot recommend Action Limos enough!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Ally · Married on 04/25/2015

John and his team were a great transportation service to work with! We chose a stretch SUV for our bridal party and a vintage white Rolls Royce for our personal car and his vehicles were immaculate. He was on time, very friendly, and was very thoughtful in including little detailed touches like providing a champagne toast upon our church exit. We also LOVED that the Rolls was able to project music out to our family and friends as we exited our ceremony. It was a little something that added a lot to our experience! He provided great value for the services provided and it was wonderful to work with Action Limo!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Gloria · Married on 11/08/2014

We hired Action Limo for our party bus for our wedding. The bus itself was amazing. The owner, John, takes great care of his entire fleet, and is also very easy to deal with. Billy was our driver, and he was extremely helpful the entire day. The only downside we had was we were coming from a bit away to our ceremony at the church, and the driver took a road that was extremely busy and had lights instead of taking the interstate that is the fastest way to go. Obviously, we should have noticed he went the wrong way, but didn't realize since we didn't think we had to think about. We ended up getting to the church about 25 minutes late, about 45-60 minutes after guests started arriving. This did not affect our view of Action Limo, we still HIGHLY recommend their service. It's more of a note to other couples to keep an eye on your driver if you're going a further distance. Billy was an awesome driver and helped so much on our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • kmhowley42614

Kimberly · Married on 04/26/2014

The limo services were unbelievable!! The driver that did my wedding was very professional he got me to the church on time and helped me get out of the limo and even went in the church to hold the door for my entrance! You went above and beyond a limo drivers expections for our wedding and we really appreciate it!
    Thank you so much I highly recommend you use this company!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Paula · Married on 09/14/2013

I meet John from Action Limousine at a Bridal Show. I loved the cars they were showing. My husband and I booked with Action Limousine for our wedding. We could not be happier. The cars were very clean and on time. Lou was my driver. He was amazing. Just a really nice guy. Lou had the red carpet and champagne waiting for my husband and I after church. It was so nice to have that. I highly recommend Action Limousine, and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Prompt. Professional. Good/comparable pricing.

Sent on 02/13/2014