Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6
  • User2092680 · 2+ years ago

John is the best! When the Austin princess rolled up thats when it really hit me! The car is beautiful inside and out. It was so clean too! Even my father was impressed! And when I arrived at the church John was so great at keeping me calm and offering me water, and holding my veil. He was so professional. Both limos were on time. A little pricey but you get what you pay for! It was worth every penny! I would choose him again in a heart beat just because of how professional, patient and nice he was during the whole day! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

AMAZING!!! Thats the one word that describes Action limousine.John and action limousine was the best I could have asked for on my wedding day! The cars arrived in amazing condition and on time. John and the staff at action had friendly personalities that helped to make my wedding day perfect. From helping me to get in and out of the limo and to helping to fix my huge train they were the BEST! If you want a limo company that actually cares, is dependable, and provides amazing service all at the same time go with ACTION LIMO!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 06/16/2013

John was my driver for my wedding this past weekend and he was great as usual, my family has used action limo for YEARS! for every big event in our lives (Four girls = many big events lol)

I enjoyed my ride in the beautifully redone Rolls Royce. I could not believe how much space it had inside!!! It also has speakers UNDER the car so as we were doing the champagne toast/pictures songs like "going to the chapel" were playing, everyone was really enjoying the music, he had a really great wedding playlist going the entire time.

He was also early to pick us up (too bad i was the one running late haha)
    I couldnt have asked for a better driver, car or company to do my wedding ... They have always been #1, Thank you Action Limo!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Action Limo really helped make our wedding a special day. The cars were extremely clean and looked great. We also must have gotten Action’s 2 best drivers because Mike and Steve were amazing. They were courteous, professional, polite, and a big help throughout the day. (ex. helping me with my dress, bringing waters to the bridal party after the ceremony, etc)
    We will definitely be recommending Action to all our friends and family and look forward to using them again ourselves for future events.

Sent on 07/09/2013

amy · Married on 06/07/2013

John and Action Limo were a great choice. The drivers were extremely professional and truly cared about everyone they drove. We chose a 12 person and 8 person limo for family and bridal party and a coach bus for our guests. They arrived on time and even dealt with pouring rain and flooding! John was extremely nice and always willing to answer his phone and discuss any details I needed to iron out.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/19/2013

Great service. It was raining during my wedding and the limo driver was very helpful in getting me safely in and out of the limo without getting wet. He was prompt, quick, and very responsive. Thanks!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Action Limousine Inc. is a great company! All of the people who work there are amazing and so professional. The drivers made our wedding day very special and I would use their services again!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Johnny · Married on 05/18/2013

Action Limousine was by far the absolute best limousine company todo business with, John Garrabrant is absolutely awesome and very personalble. The limo selection for my wedding was top notch and the cars were kept clean and in pristine condiiton. The drivers we had were very professional and made the transportation for me my wife and the wedding party extremely enjoyable. All in all Action Limo is WORLD CLASS

Sent on 06/01/2013

sarina · Married on 05/18/2013

I have used Action Limo for multiple occasions, birthday's, bachelor & bachelorette parties and most importantly my wedding. I checked with other limo companies and what made me go Action Limo was attitude. Other limo companies had a stuck up and inflexible attitude towards my events. John at Action Limo was very personable and flexible to any changes I had regarding timing and location of my event, which is why I used his company for so many of my events and now my friends use him too. The limo's are always clean, and I know John takes that part very seriously. No one messes up his limo's, cars or party busses!!! Action Limo has been there for many big occasions in my life and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Maria · Married on 04/14/2013

Action Limo provided the transportation for our wedding on April 14, 2013. They were OUTSTANDING!! From the moment we walked in, John the owner was corteous and professional. He was very informative and knew all about our venue and hotel. He was wonderful at advising us about the day and truly put our minds at ease! The drivers were wonderful on our wedding day. Bradley, Rich and Gene did an amazing job! They were so helpful and sweet and didn't allow us to worry about a single detail. They directed us and made certain that timing and positioning of the bride and bridal party were perfect. They even fixed my dress so that the train flowed perfectly! They were also very pleasant and amusing! We had a wonderful time with them and were very impressed with the service from Action Limousine! We would highly recommend them! Thanks Action Limo!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Anna · Married on 01/26/2013

John and his staff outdone themselves. All were on time, professional. Vehichles were all either brand new or in immaculate condition! I highly recommend them. Staff was very courtious and professional! Everyone commented on how greate everything was!
    I found John and his company 2 weeks before my wedding and everything was perfect. He was prompt with all his replies, professional!!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Alexa · Married on 12/31/2012

My husband and I just got married on NYE and used Action Limo! Our limo driver was amazing! He was on time (actually 15 minutes early for everything) and was super helpful at the church. Even though we had a wedding coordinator on site, he was helping getting our bridal party in order and even made sure my dress was laying correctly on the floor before I walked down the aisle. John was super easy to work with and when we had to change our pick up location he had no problems with it! We would 100% recommend using Action Limo for your wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Action Limo was incredible. The day our wedding was held, it snowed. Billy did an incredible job and made everyone feel safe. He was the ONLY bus driver to be able to maneuver the hotel parking, which made it easier for the whole 30 person bridal party. He went above and beyond and we are so incredibly thankful! We have dealt with many different limo buses (over the years) and we honestly can say Action was the best, hands down. We will definitely be booking them and only them for future events!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Mary · Married on 11/17/2012

Action Limo is amazing and I highly recommend them. We got way more than just a driver the day of our wedding! One of the drivers, Joe, helped to take care of the little details for us along the way on the party bus. The bus was fully stocked, comfortable, and extremely clean. John, the owner, was very friendly and easy to work with. The Rolls Royce was pristine, comfortable, and beautiful. The car was an elegant touch for our day. John and Joe were amazing; it was like having personal wedding assistants with me the entire day. They made sure my dress looked great in the photos, kept me hydrated with water, had tissues and mints on hand, as well as, helping with my flowers and making sure we all looked perfect before our walk down the aisle. Both were very friendly and professional. Both arrived early to each destination and kept us exactly on schedule for the entire day. He reassured me everything would be taken care of and he was right. Book with Action Limo; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Kristine · Married on 10/27/2012

I chose Action Limo for my wedding and I am SOOOO happy I did! Our driver was on time to both separate locations my husband and I were getting ready at, transported us to the church- even came in to watch the ceremony!!!!! He brought us to our location for photos and to our reception. Just absolutely amazing to work with and helped made our day even that much more perfect. Our driver went above and beyond 100%! I highly recommend their services and have already to friends of mine getting married!

Sent on 01/14/2014

We booked Action Limo for 4 hours for our wedding after reading great reviews about them. Joe, our driver, was outstanding! Without him our ceremony could have been an unorganized mess. But Joe arrived a half hour early, got us to every stop on time, and went above and beyond. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Joe is the best! He was friendly, and helped us every step of the way. He never asked for anything or rushed us along even though we were running a little behind schedule. He even went the extra mile making sure that the train on the dress was perfect going into the church. Some people commented that Action Limo is worth the premium they charge, but for the service we received we would have gladly paid more. If possible, ask for Joe!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Stefi · Married on 10/20/2012

We got way more than just a driver the day of our wedding! Our driver, Joe, took care of little details for us along the way. He even laid out the back of my dress before I walked down the aisle!!! What limo driver does that for a bride?! He was so sweet! John, the owner, was amazing as well! Every time I called him, he answered! He kept telling me not to worry about a thing and he was right! They were flawless!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lea · Married on 09/29/2012

Action Limo is amazing. I highly recommend them. John was very friendly and easy to work with. Our limo driver, Billy was beyond amazing! It was like having a personal wedding assistant with me the entire day. He made sure my dress looked great in the photos, kept me hydrated with water, helped with our flowers and made sure we all looked perfect before our walk down the aisle. He was amazing and very professional. He was early arriving to my house and kept us exactly on schedule for the entire day. We rented a limo bus and it was immaculately clean and comfortable. Look no further. Book with Action LImo. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Keith · Married on 09/21/2012

Action Limo was very responsive, professional and detail oriented. I would reccommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Ruth · Married on 09/14/2012

We booked the big 40 passenger party bus. It is the coolest thing we had ever seen. The driver was punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend Action Limousine.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Great company, very friendly and helpful. Service went way above our expectations.

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Zoey

Zoey · Married on 08/19/2012

Action limo was the best....driver showed up on time and John made sure the limo was fully stock with everything we wanted and more......terrific service all around!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

The driver was excellent! He was very attentive, participated and made my daughter's event that much more special! Thank you for a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Donald · Married on 08/18/2012

I have used action limousine several times and love the company. It is a family owned company and they are so professional and courteous. The owner was right there with me planning every detail of my events. Friendly drivers, clean cars and the party buses are always a huge hit. Whether planning a night out on the town or your wedding action is the way to go! Couldn't say enough great things about this company!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

Five stars! Our Limousines was top! I made sure that everything was perfect. The drivers were very helpful to my guests. They were prompt and a great value for the level of service. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/21/2012