Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

Our experience with Action limo was exceptional from beginning to end, adding peace of mind on a very special day in our lives. We were comforted when the pristine white mega stretch (14 person) limo arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time. Our thanks to Danny who, as our driver, couldn’t have been nicer, more accommodating and helpful. I was really impressed by how much he cared about us- while he patiently waited as we took pictures at my parents’ home, he genuinely asked me (on the side) if I was ok and reassured me that everything was going to be perfect. Just his demeanor helped me feel a whole lot less nervous. We arrived at the church precisely on time and as the ceremony started, he even took the time to adjust my train just before I walked down the aisle! Afterwards, he had a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us on the church steps where we were toasted as the new “Mr and Mrs”. We cannot thank Danny enough for such fabulous service!!

On our way to the park for pictures, we and bridal party (12 in all) enjoyed champagne in the limo in total comfort as we were transported to our final destination, the reception, in elegance.

My mother commented on how much John was a pleasure to deal with when scheduling the limo – she said that each time she called him, he couldn’t have been nicer. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 08/31/2014

AMAZING LIMO COMPANY! The limo itself was awesome, new, and clean. The limo driver was the best vendor we had all day - his name is Billy and he went above and beyond the typical limo driver responsibilities.

He was like a wedding coordinator for the day - he helped my husband and his groomsmen get set up at the chapel and get their boutonnieres on. Then he came to get me and taught all the bridesmaids how to hold their bouquets. He drove us to the chapel and then went in and checked on the guys again to make sure that they were all set for the ceremony. He made sure that all the guests had arrived and then came to get me and my girls from the limo. He helped us all get out and then escorted us to the chapel. He then ushered me into the bridal room to make sure nobody could see me. Then he sent each bridesmaid down the aisle to make sure the tempo was correct. Once they were all down the aisle, he shut the doors for me, got me and my father all set, and then sent us down. My ceremony would not have been the same without his help! I couldn't believe how much he knew about weddings and how helpful he was. He was just great.

After the ceremony he got us all in the limo and there was two bottles of champagne and water. We were able to hook up our phones to the speakers and play our own music. We had a ton of fun on the ride over. He got us over to the reception very quickly and helped us all get out of the limo and to our picture location.

Overall, we thought Action Limo was excellent and would recommend this company to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Wonderful limo service with employees who love their job! The owner John is knowledgable in the wedding field and is very good at what he does!! He puts your mind at ease when it comes to the million questions you have when planning a wedding. The limo was early and the driver was wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

Carmen was our limo driver and we absolutely loved her! She was so much fun and was very energetic. She stayed with me until I walked down the aisle and was there right after the ceremony to roll out the red carpet and give my husband and me a champagne toast. She was even there to help pin my dress when one of the pleats came out. The limo was very spacious and very clean. I highly recommend Action Limo and Carmen! She is the best!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kristy · Married on 05/17/2014

I chose Action Limo for my wedding and I'm so glad I did! John was so friendly and down to earth. I knew what I wanted when I went in there and he didn't try to talk me out of it or sell me anything I didn't want. He was also very honest when I tried booking extra time that he thought I wouldn't need (and he was right).

The week of the wedding John called to confirm and go over all the details. It was nice to have a vendor reach out instead of trying to get a hold of someone. I asked John that the drivers follow the directions my venue provided instead of using a GPS. He said no problem he'll give the drivers the info. The day of the wedding the limos (32 passenger party bus and Chrysler 300) arrived early and immaculate! Both drivers were super friendly and helpful. The wedding before mine was running late at the church. The drivers were so patient even though I wasn't. My driver helped me in and out of the limo and stayed with me till I took my walk down the aisle. Upon leaving the church the red carpet had been rolled out and our champagne toast was waiting for us. It was a nice touch to toast the new Mr & Mrs!

Action Limo won't leave you disappointed. I can't recommend them enough. I will definitely use them for all of my limo needs. John and the boys, I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day run smooth.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kate · Married on 05/03/2014

John and his team at Action Limo are fantastic!!! For our wedding, we had the navigator and the Austin Princess. John drove me and my parents in the Austin Princess and he was terrific. He was with me until I walked down the aisle, offering me water, lister one strips and even fanning me to calm me down! They are just great. We also used them for our rides to and from the airport for our honeymoon (shoutout to Lou!) We will absolutely be using Action limo for all our future car/limo needs. My husband and I highly recommend them!!'

Sent on 05/16/2014

Alix · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Action Limousine the day of our wedding and had 2 limos - one for the women and one for the men. They were absolutely wonderful people! They were very attentive and helped in any way they could, from taking our flowers from us to put in water in the trunk of the limo to helping move everyone's cars off of the street into my parents' driveway! They really cared and were genuinely nice people. Our drivers really helped make our day special and made my husband and I feel like royalty. I recommend them to everyone for any type of occasion and we will certainly use them again in the future! Thanks guy!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Deborah & Edward · Married on 02/15/2014

Our daughter Jessica got married February 15, 2014, the weather was horrific it went from rain to sleet to a mini blizzard. John who is the owner of action limos and Bill were AMAZING!!! Of course true to our nature we were all running late getting ready there was the bride, 9 bridesmaids, and us the parents. :-) John and Bill were so patient. They got the girls into the most beautiful white party bus one by one using huge golf umbrellas as it was pouring. John was driving the Austin Princess Rolls Royce we rented as a surprise for our daughter. It is a once in a lifetime event and I highly recommend this car, you truly feel like a princess in this! John and Bill's skillful driving through rain, sleet and snow got us to the church safely, but the amazing service did not end there. They individually walked every one of us into the church keeping us sheltered from the snow. Once in the back of the church John went from limo driver to wedding attendant! He helped calm our nerves attended to our daughters dress, when the aisle runner started to roll back up lol John somehow grabbed a rug and secured it back down. He helped send everyone down the aisle and make sure we looked great doing so. On the ride up Which was over an hour away we talked with John and he kept us calm and entertained. During one our conversations our daughter realized she forgot to arrange transportation to JFK airport for their honeymoon Monday, literally with in 5 minutes John took care of that for her. I have never encountered a limo driver/owner who cares so much. All I can say is despite the weather and us running late John really helped to make our daughters wedding day perfect!!! Seriously, don't even consider looking elsewhere for a limo service Action limo is top notch in every way. I will never use another company for transportation. Thank you John :-) You are the best!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Action limo was very professional. Our car was clean and very updated. The driver was really nice and flexible. We asked him to drive the bridesmaids over to where we were taking pictures so they wouldnt have to walk in their heels and he even made an extra trip for my grandmother. At one point I was being held in the limo a little longer than I would have liked and he went and asked the photographer to move it along so I could get out. Was very happy with them!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Candace · Married on 10/26/2013

Best wedding vendor I had, hands down. Limo showed up early, pristine and the driver was awesome. Right before our ceremony (we waited on the bus since the church didn't have a room to wait in) my bridesmaids could not get my veil to stay in my hair. Our AMAZING driver came back to help, fully prepared with bobby pins and got the veil in! He was a lifesaver. Then since my bridesmaids walked in ahead of me (we went from limo to immediately down the aisle) the driver held my veil up so it wouldn't catch on the sidewalk. I wish I could remember his name, seriously SUCH a nice guy. Then he helped stop traffic in the street so we could take some pictures. Our experience booking was fantastic too, the owner John and his wife are great people.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2013

John and Action Limo provided beautiful cars and excellent service for our wedding day transportation. We were set on having a Rolls Royce and after visiting over 9 limo companies (yes 9!) we found that Action's Rolls Royce was far superior to any other out there. In addition to having a fantastic Rolls, he upgraded us to the Lincoln SUV limo at no charge - it was a wonderful surprise for my husband and the rest of the bridal party!
    In addition to his fantastic cars, John was early picking us up so I wasn't left to worry about being on time for anything as we had a tight schedule!
    I would highly recommend hiring Action for your wedding day transportation - they did a fantastic job for us!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Jason · Married on 10/12/2013

To our surprise on our wedding day John surprised us with the upgraded bus. This just made our day. His driver was early and attentive to the details. He was extremely professional and made the transportation of our wedding party comfortable and relaxing and we had so much room. We had a wedding party of 16 and we had about 25 people on this bus having a great time. This was truly a amazing company to work with. Would love to use again in the future. Thank you again. Jason And Katie Bloodgood

Sent on 05/18/2014

Donna · Married on 10/06/2013

Cars were clean and punctual. Driver was professional and dressed properly for affair

Sent on 02/15/2014

Trisha · Married on 10/05/2013

I originally chose Action Limos because the reviews were so good and they are correct. Action Limos is a little more expensive but they gave us 4 hours with the cars and we needed the extra time. We had the navigator limo, the Bentley and the 55 person bus. The cars and buses were clean and the drivers were nice. The bus driver did forgot to pick up the second crew at the hotel but the hotel called and they sent the limo to pick up the rest of the people. The limo driver even picked up the flower petals in the church for us which I thought was a nice added touch.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2013

Action Limousine was a joy to work with! John and his team were incredibly professional and to say they maintain their vehicles with meticulous detail would be the understatement of the century! We rented a party bus from them and when we went to visit their location to take a look at their vehicles, each and every one could have been brand new. Our bus arrived earlier than schedule and was just perfect!!! My favorite part was that it can play music on the outside. There is something special about walking out of the hotel with your bridal party to the bus to go to the church and have the driver playing "Going to the Chapel" from the outside of the bus as he pulled up. It goes to show you how much care they put into making you feel special and prioritizing you and your day!! Our driver was amazingly professional and friendly! They also have a hook up for your phone so you can play your own music to party on the bus! Thank you, Action Limousine!! You got our party started right!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

John was my driver for my wedding. He was great from start (first meeting/signing the contract) to end (wedding day). He met all our needs for the day of the wedding. He was very easy to talk to throughout the whole planning process and was always available day or night to answer any of my questions. He made my wedding day prefect!
    I was very nervous on the day of my wedding, but John and team made sure everything went perfectly and I was calm. He had everything planned and told me everything that I needed to do and was expected. He and his team even helped out during my ceremony! He even pulled me aside before my ceremony to make sure I was ok with a pep talk, bottle of water, and a fan! After the ceremony he had a great champagne toast waiting for my husband and I (red carpet included)! Just when you think it couldn't get any better during the ride to the reception he had champagne waiting! The ride to the reception was a hour long...but John made it a smooth and enjoyable ride including great music.
    What else can I say?...Action Limo's services are top notch and I would recommend them to anyone for their special occasion!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

John and his team at Action Limo are better than we could have anticipated. We used their services for my Bachelor and my wife's Bachelorette parties, as well as our Wedding Day. Each driver arrived early, in immaculate limos and party buses, and was the epitome of class and professionalism. Special thanks are in order for our Wedding Day party bus chauffeur, Joe, who was so accommodating and considerate to my wife and her bridesmaids, and to Thomas, who made a great impression on our family.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kim · Married on 09/07/2013

We used Action Limo for our wedding day and I know we will be using them for every future limo service we need. John & his cars are amazing!!! We went there before we booked our limos to scout out what the rolls royce and the party bus looked like and we were blown away. The vehicles are in amazing condition and their interiors are pristine. The rolls plays music underneath the car!!! He played "going to the chapel" on the way to the church throughout the streets :) Once we booked with him, John would follow up occasionally with an email or a phone call to make sure there were no changes and reassure us everything was in place. Before I walked down the aisle, he had mints and water on him to give me in case I was nervous. John and the other driver also helped coordinating getting the girls down the isle and they both opened the doors for me for my grand entrance in the Church. True professionals and they know exactly what they are doing, they go above and beyond limo drivers!!! I would highly recommend this company, they are truly the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2013

Best limo service I have ever experienced. The driver went above and beyond for me!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2013

Action Limo provided the limo for my Bachelorette party! John was great when booking the limo! The day of my party Gene arrived an hour early and was extremely helpful getting everyone's bags in the limo. The limo was in perfect condition! I would recommend Action Limo to anyone. Cant wait for my wedding day!
    Jennifer Martins

Kristen · Married on 08/02/2013

Action Limousine did a fantastic job on our wedding day. My husband and I booked a party bus and one limousine to accommodate both the bride and groom and the bridal party since my husband and I got ready at two different locations (30 minutes apart). Unlike other limousine companies required a 3-hour minimum for their vehicles where Action allowed us to have the one limousine for less time than that. Both drivers were extremely professional. The bus and limo arrived on time, were extremely clean, and they provided water and champagne for us. Billy, the driver of the party bus was extremely helpful during the day. He helped the groom and groomsmen put their boutonnieres on and helped fix their pocket squares. He also coordinated the bridesmaids as they walked down the aisle of the church and fixed my train before walking down the aisle. When my husband and I walked out of the church after the ceremony, he had a bottle of water waiting for both of us. He was always one step ahead of us, knowing what we needed even before we knew we needed it. He also provided a champagne toast for after the ceremony. Action Limo really exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend their company.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Scott · Married on 07/26/2013

Having dealt with numerous limo company's, I don't think one can compare with action limos and their professional conduct. From the the first day, John was very helpful, and gave us what we wanted. His vehicles were very clean, and on the big day, his driver was on time at all locations, and provided an unforgettable service. I would recommend him and his company to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/13/2013

John and the Action Limo team were beyond fantastic! The cars were meticulous and beautiful! You are in good hands if you book for your special day! They were on time, professional and everything we could have asked for! Thank you for making our day even more perfect!!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Krystle · Married on 07/12/2013

CAN NOT STOP TALKING AND HEARING ABOUT OUR LIMO BUS!
    My husband and I met John at a bridal show and fell in love with how passionate he is about his company. All his vehicles are garage kept and ridiculously CLEAN!! I wanted to be able to get in and out of a limo with no hunching or feeling tight, he suggested a bus. Let me tell you the sound system in there was I believe better than what was played at our reception, the cleanliness was superb, the convenience of a bathroom on board being able to stand up and literally dance up and down the bus, the pole in the back was a ton of fun for me and the bridal party but was far from classless... just a great time on board. Billy our driver was amazing! He brought me water while waiting to walk down the aisle , he was on time and after much traffic on the way to our reception was so happy to get us there so we wouldn't miss our cocktail hour. So professional and so much fun, such an easy company to deal with and just amazing vehicles!! I would never think of using anyone else for a specialty vehicles.

• Megan Thorsen

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

PHENOMENAL SERVICE!!! Our limo driver was Pedro and he was absolutely fantastic! He arrived 15 mins early and was so extremely helpful getting in and out of the limo! We had a blast in the limo with our bridal party because Pedro was such a wonderful driver! He was very friendly and our wedding day went extremely smooth thanks to him! My husband and I would like to thank John and Action Limousine for truly making our wedding day truly an unforgettable experience with their exceptional services that they provide! We will absolutely be using them in the future and recommending them to our friends and family members as well.