Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 3
Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

used Action Limo for my January 10 wedding and i must say it was amazing service. Was so above and beyond my expectations! I had Billy and Carmen as drivers and they both made me and my bridal party feel so at ease that day which was much needed! I had the party bus and a regular stretch limo which both arrived early and super clean! This company is also family owned and very well mannered to there customers needs which is super important when planning a wedding. I'd recommend them 100 % thank you Action Limo!

Sent on 03/27/2015

You can stop looking for your wedding day transportation. Right. Now. Action Limousine, Inc. was by far the image of perfection and service. From searching and visiting other limousine companies once I met with John, it was a done deal. Signed & deposit paid immediately. We had the 42 passenger party bus-beautiful, clean & roomy for our bridal party. Austin Princess Rolls Royce is a DREAM. Service is top notch (arrives early), vehicles sparkle, & who needs a wedding planner when I had that all wrapped up in to John and his team. Water provided prior to church service, held my train while walking to and from Church, compact mirror at the ready for the nervous bride makeup check. Utter Perfection. I just feel bad that I had a case of the forgetting vendor names on my wedding day. I blame it on the nerves, but John allowed me to change his name quite frequently during the day. Sorry about that....but look no further! I never thought I would fall in love with a limousine company but Action Limousine, Inc is more than just a limousine company. Thanks for a perfect day!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Adam · Married on 11/22/2014

Prompt arrival. Took pictures. Multilangual driver. Excellent service and flexibility even when our party was late with our picture taking. Driver knew timing estimations exactly and even though we were running late, using his time knowledge we were still somehow able to get the nyc pics we wanted last minute and made it to the wedding at 7:46pm right on schedule for the planned 7:45. Brilliant. I couldn't believe it. Crazy awesomeness. Well priced too
    Also boss John of limo service proved us with top video and photographers for the night who, like our limo driver also went above and beyond call of duties to make our night so special. I guess from quality comes more quality. Thanks for all the help !! Sincerely adam and Luisa.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/22/2014

I cannot begin to speak about the quality and care that Action Limo puts into making sure its customers are happy and content. We had spotted Action Limo at a wedding show event, when actually we were swaying towards using another company beforehand. Once we saw our vehicle, we immediately knew this was for us. The party limo that holds up to 36 people was not only spotless and amazing, but sleek and modern. It is perfect for anyone considering doing any type of event let alone a wedding. The driver, who was simply amazing, was courteous, prompt, and extremely helpful in making sure our event went off without any type of issues. As a matter of fact, he even went above and beyond, offering to help us out in the event our other driver (the shuttle for our hotel from a different company) was late. Not only did they ensure that everything was PERFECT, but from the minute we booked them, we were in constant contact with John, the owner, as he assured us as the date approached everything would be taken care of. He called the day before the event, as well as the Monday after to ensure we were happy with our service, which I have to tell you, was amazing. Not only will we recommend Action Limo to everyone we hear looking for the service, but we will be sure to use them again and again. I am not a review writing type of person, however, I believe when the service is exceptional, you must give credit where credit is due. Thanks again John, and everyone at Action Limo for truly making our day spectacular!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

From my first phone call with John, the owner, he was wonderful. Our reception was at The Grand Summit Hotel, in Summit, where the boys were getting ready, my home is in Mountainside where the girls were, and our church is in Westfield. John thought of a plan where we only had to use 1 vehicle for our whole party, while shuttling back and forth between homes and church. While many other companies would have tried to sell me another vehicle, John was honest and fair, and that's all that really matters!
    Ray picked everyone up EARLY on our day! Church was at 4 and my Dad and I rolled up at 3:45! Ray was a pleasure. He picked up my dress as I walked into church and was very willing to be of help. After our ceremony we took pictures on the lawn. Ray was there with our photographer and videographer, cracking jokes, all while being very professional, and making us laugh.
    It was an already perfect day and Action Limo being professional, on time, and wonderful, made it that much more perfect! Thank you Action Limo!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Action Limousine went above and beyond what it expected from a Limo company on the day of my wedding. They provided so much more than just transportation. My driver assisted me with my dress and made sure it was laid out properly for the walk into the church ceremony. The drivers also assisted me with my bouquet and opened the doors for my father and I before we walked down the aisle. The cleanliness of the limos at Action Limousine far outshines the competition. They truly care about their vehicles and regularly ensure that they continue to look brand new both on the exterior and interior. They were true professionals.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Alex · Married on 10/19/2014

Let me begin by saying that John and his team are extremely professional and very patient. Not only did I use John for my wedding at the Park Savoy Estate but I also used him for our combined bachelor/bachelorette party to AC. John is very kind and does not make empty promises. He is a man of his word and it is very obvious when speaking with him. I have to say that I looked at several other limo companies and noticed that most of the limos/party busses smelled horrible inside. Guess what? John's party busses and limos smelled great. That may not be an issue for some but the last thing I want to smell is vomit from the party before mine. I HIGHLY recommend John and his staff for ANY occasion. In fact, his daughter is a wedding coordinator that my wife decided to hire and as per my wife, "she was worth every penny". Reach out to John and I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

-Alex M

Sent on 11/25/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/18/2014

Action Limousine offers INCREDIBLE service. Billy made our wedding day SO SMOOTH! I swear he whipped out a needle and sewing thread to fix one of my bridesmaid's dresses in the church. He cued my parents and I when to walk down the isle, and he held my flowers and dress up for me throughout the day so I could relax. Billy was much more than our driver for the day! I could name a million more things he did for us throughout the day, but they are endless. I would 100% recommend Action Limo for anything/everything. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Action Limo was our wedding limo, as well as the limo for my Bachelorette party. For both events, all of the drivers and John (owner) handled the booking and transportation with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, flexibility, and understanding. As a bride with a lot of my mind, Action (& John!) made everything so easy! I will continue to recommend Action to any and all brides I know looking for transportation services!

Sent on 12/19/2014

We used action limo for our wedding in September, the service was impeccable as always!! My family has been using action limo for transportation to proms events and weddings for years and they have never let us down ! Thank you action limo for everything !!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

I booked Action Limousine for my limousine service for my wedding. I booked them about 1 month before my wedding, which was Sept 13,2014 which is considered late (I didn't realize the limo companies book months in advance) but I am so thankful they had availability. I booked a 14 person limo for the 4 hour wedding package. Joe was our limo driver. He was excellent and was way more than just a driver. It was raining that afternoon and he always ensured my dress never touched the ground and either he or make sure someone else was helping me lift it up. He even came in the church and assisted/gave excellent tips to my bridal party for how to walk down the aisle and ensured we all looked great. Joe was very professional the entire time and helped us in staying calm and collective as it continued to rain. I am so happy I used Action Limousine. John, the owner, and Michelle were also very accommodating to my needs. I changed the wedding time line and location of photos about 3 times and each time I received confirmation promptly saying no worries we are here to drive you where you want to go. I can not be happier with their services and highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kenneth · Married on 09/12/2014

One of the main reasons we chose Action Limousine is due to how well they maintain their vehicles. I have been in limos where they still had garbage, empty bottles, etc. left from previous parties, and looked like they were never cleaned. I have also been in limos where there was not enough room to fit a large party, and did not want to risk that happening on our wedding day.

After meeting John at a bridal show, he invited us to visit their facility to see all they had to offer. We were impressed with the quality and selection of vehicles. John discussed the vehicle options we had based on the size of our bridal party, and were clearly explained all of the pricing. We wanted something that looked nice and could also comfortably fit our large bridal party, so we chose the Lincoln Navigator.

On our wedding day we received a text message with our drivers information and phone number in case we needed to get in touch with them for any reason. Our driver Carmen maintained contact with me throughout the morning to keep us updated on her location. Carmen was friendly and accommodating. You could tell that she enjoys her profession, and strives to take good care of the people she works with. We had a few delays through the day, but she made sure to stay as close to the schedule as possible.

Overall we had a pleasant experience with Action Limousine. The pricing was comparable to other limousine companies we researched, but the quality of service received could not be beat.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Laura · Married on 09/08/2014

This shows how much I loved John and this company...my wedding was in 2014, and I kept forgetting to write a review. It's now 3 years later, and I still talk about how great this company was. John was so responsive, sweet, accommodating and proactive. He made me feel that they would be early for my wedding regardless of traffic or weather...which he was. His cars were all immaculate. Our driver was amazing...he was more of a help than some of the people in my wedding party! I even called him from our honeymoon and asked if he could pick us up...and of course, although it was last minute, he accommodated us. Thanks John for making our wedding such a great experience! I will always recommend you:)

- Laura & Rich

Sent on 08/02/2017

Stefanie & Kurt · Married on 09/06/2014

John & his Action Limo team surpassed all our expectations. The limos were sparkling clean, on time, and the drivers were professional, beyond helpful, so caring & pleasant. They were even funny too ;) As the bride I was nervous at times, but their knowledge & experience in the buisness made it easy for them to calm my nerves. They helped everything go as smoothy as possible. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone for any occasion! They are the best!!!!!!!!!! They are there for anything you need and answer any question you have. John is incredible to work with & has the fastest answering & return call time. It was wonderful to have such a phenomenal limo service for one of the most special days in our lives. ME & MY NOW HUSBAND CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH! Thank you action limousine!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Stefanie & Kurt · Married on 09/06/2014

Sent on 09/14/2014

DonAta · Married on 09/06/2014

When I met John the owner of the company at a bridal show I new I had to book him.
    He is so nice and professional .Action Limo was the only one who had the Best Princess Rolls Royce in New Jersey . When John picked me up he was playing music outside the limo .I would recommend him to everyone . Action Limo is simply the best! I am so glad I pick action limo for my wedding! Donata and Anthony Reo September 6, 2014

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Amazing experience. The driver was friendly & great at keeping things on schedule when needed, and going with the flow otherwise. He also gave my dad some comments on our day-of wedding schedule which were SO helpful - we rearranged some things, and ended up being ahead of schedule all day due to his input/experience.

Also, the driver was super prepared - he had an umbrella in the car ready to walk me & my dad in when it spontaneously started raining.

I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Brian · Married on 08/31/2014

The service was incredible, all the drivers were on time and also knew how to navigate through the city with no problems. They were also very helpful and careful with my wifes dress and helping us in and out of the car.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Philip · Married on 08/29/2014

Action Limousine is WAY MORE than really great, super clean, punctual and affordable transportation! Action Limousines drivers go above and beyond their duties to make sure all passengers including the bride and groom are comfortable and having a great time. From telling jokes to taking pictures.. The drivers were all great and worked extremely well with our photographers. My wife cant believe how compassionate her driver was. John the owner is great to work with and is an honest and fair guy who has been in the business and servicing the NJ area for a long time. Once you speak with him you know you are in good hands and have nothing to worry about. We had a 55 passenger bus as well as two limos. 1 Ten person limo and 1 Fourteen person Navigator and all the vehicles looked brand new! Thanks John and crew - you helped make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Action Limo was the best transportation I could have hoped for on my wedding day! My husband and I got two limos, the Austin Princess and Stretch SUV, and what a great decision the Austin Princess was! John was the driver of the Austin Princess and he was amazing the whole day! He arrived early, and waited patiently…this was a huge relief because I live in a city where parking is an issue! The Austin Princess has speakers on the outside of the car and while driving through town John was playing some great wedding songs that had people looking at us like we were celebrities! When I stepped out of my apartment, he had the music playing, and everyone in the surrounding buildings stopped to look and were peaking out store front windows to see what was going on! The sound quality was so awesome and it made me feel really special to have such a grand entrance as I stepped outside! I really enjoyed the music he played; it made the experience so much fun and helped me relax and enjoy the fun! John went above and beyond to help me relax and prepare for the church, he was excellent at helping me with my dress and bouquet when I was getting in and out of the limo! He even offered me water, mints, and a mirror to fix my lipstick! Even our church attendant mentioned how great John was in helping compared to the other Limo drivers they see…and my church has a LOT of weddings! He had a red carpet waiting for us at the stairs of the church, as well as champagne and flutes that said “Bride” and “Groom”, it was so special! Both the Austin Princess and Stretch SUV were immaculate, not to mention the awesome sound systems they had! His attention to detail was second to none, and I would not hesitate to book him again! I highly recommend Action Limo, whether you need their services for a wedding or a special night out, you will have the time of your life!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

John had me laughing from the first time I called him! It felt like I was talking to someone I had known for years. He gave me great advice throughout the process of planning transportation! For my tight wedding budget, the prices that Action Limo had to offer were great and John was a pleasure to work with.
    I also was not sure if the time I allotted for the Limo would be enough, but John assured me that everything would be fine, and he was right! Having seen a bad situation in the past with a different limo company, I was super stressed about the Party Bus being on time to pick up the groomsmen, bring them to the church, and then to come to me and my bridesmaids. I knew that the driver would be traveling from the north to the south on a Saturday in the summer and that beach traffic near us is awful! John assured me that he sends his drivers out hours ahead of time so that they make sure they are at a specific location early. He was right! The driver arrived early to both locations and we were even early to the church!
    Ray I believe was our driver. He was great! He helped carry things for my girls on to the party bus. He also helped carry the back of my dress and fluffed it out so it would look perfect when I was walking.
    Ray accommodated going to our venue to pick up our photographers quickly so they could hop on the limo to take pictures at the beach instead of them finding a spot to park. He then drove around and came back to get us on time. Our time for the party bus was almost up and we may have even gone over by a minute or two, but Ray scooped everyone up, stopping traffic when needed, and got us to the venue on time so we would not be charged over time. He let my husband hook his I-pod up to the limo radio so we could have music of our choice. He also seemed to have a great time with our wedding party when driving the bus.
    I had heard great things about Action Limo from a friend who had just gotten married and I am so glad we booked them too!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Precious · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved working with Action Limo for my wedding. Meeting John was a treat - as soon as my fiance and I met with him, we knew we'd be in good hands. He's been in the business for years and knows exactly what he's talking about. More importantly, he is professional and goes out of his way to make sure your day is special. We had Bill Carlucci as our driver and he was awesome. Even my mom (who wasn't in the limo with the wedding party) commented on how attentive and amazing he was. Action Limo was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. So lucky to have worked with them and I'd do it again in a heartbeat for any other event that I'd need a limo for. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

John and his team of professional men certainly rolled out the red carpet for my husband and I for our wedding. From start to finish , everything was amazing. Everything goes so fast but we remember that drive through Princeton NJ playing Sweet Caroline. He made our day classy and unforgettable. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Robyn · Married on 08/02/2014

Action Limo was AMAZING! John the owner was so accessible and and JOE (our driver) was INCREDIBLE!!! We had a bridal party of 23 and the Blue Bird was perfect!!! Joe made us all feel like he knew us for years. He was constantly helping me with my dress and making sure I looked my best. He let me know what was going to happen next and kept me calm the minutes before walking down the aisle. I can't thank ACTION LIMO enough for their attentiveness. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

DJ · Married on 07/05/2014

We chose Action Limo based off a couple of friends’ glowing recommendations and we were not disappointed! In fact, we were completely blown away by not only the beautiful vehicles, but also the OUTSTANDING service! For starters, (the owner) John’s limos are so pristine it looks like they are brand new. The limo-bus was great for our wedding party and the GORGEOUS Rolls Royce was so perfect for my father and me, and then me and my groom, of course! Not only did the Rolls Royce look beyond amazing in pictures, but it was like a sanctuary! John always had a bottle of water waiting for me and he played the best “wedding songs” on the drive to the church. It truly set the tone for the day. John also did an amazing champagne toast after the ceremony (with delicious champagne!!!) and it made for the perfect “photo op”.
    Beyond all of these amazing aspects of Action Limo, John was SO attentive. He was always making sure I was okay, fanning me when I was getting warm before walking down the aisle (I do not think there is another limo driver in the world that would do that!), and remembering to lift and carry my dress when I was dragging it all over the place! I have been singing John’s praises since the wedding, and I will never forget how he helped to make the day perfect! It might seem funny to feel so strongly about your limo service/driver, but if you use Action Limo, you will understand!

Sent on 08/06/2014