Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Action Limo was our wedding limo, as well as the limo for my Bachelorette party. For both events, all of the drivers and John (owner) handled the booking and transportation with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, flexibility, and understanding. As a bride with a lot of my mind, Action (& John!) made everything so easy! I will continue to recommend Action to any and all brides I know looking for transportation services!

Sent on 12/19/2014

We used action limo for our wedding in September, the service was impeccable as always!! My family has been using action limo for transportation to proms events and weddings for years and they have never let us down ! Thank you action limo for everything !!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

I booked Action Limousine for my limousine service for my wedding. I booked them about 1 month before my wedding, which was Sept 13,2014 which is considered late (I didn't realize the limo companies book months in advance) but I am so thankful they had availability. I booked a 14 person limo for the 4 hour wedding package. Joe was our limo driver. He was excellent and was way more than just a driver. It was raining that afternoon and he always ensured my dress never touched the ground and either he or make sure someone else was helping me lift it up. He even came in the church and assisted/gave excellent tips to my bridal party for how to walk down the aisle and ensured we all looked great. Joe was very professional the entire time and helped us in staying calm and collective as it continued to rain. I am so happy I used Action Limousine. John, the owner, and Michelle were also very accommodating to my needs. I changed the wedding time line and location of photos about 3 times and each time I received confirmation promptly saying no worries we are here to drive you where you want to go. I can not be happier with their services and highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kenneth · Married on 09/12/2014

One of the main reasons we chose Action Limousine is due to how well they maintain their vehicles. I have been in limos where they still had garbage, empty bottles, etc. left from previous parties, and looked like they were never cleaned. I have also been in limos where there was not enough room to fit a large party, and did not want to risk that happening on our wedding day.

After meeting John at a bridal show, he invited us to visit their facility to see all they had to offer. We were impressed with the quality and selection of vehicles. John discussed the vehicle options we had based on the size of our bridal party, and were clearly explained all of the pricing. We wanted something that looked nice and could also comfortably fit our large bridal party, so we chose the Lincoln Navigator.

On our wedding day we received a text message with our drivers information and phone number in case we needed to get in touch with them for any reason. Our driver Carmen maintained contact with me throughout the morning to keep us updated on her location. Carmen was friendly and accommodating. You could tell that she enjoys her profession, and strives to take good care of the people she works with. We had a few delays through the day, but she made sure to stay as close to the schedule as possible.

Overall we had a pleasant experience with Action Limousine. The pricing was comparable to other limousine companies we researched, but the quality of service received could not be beat.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Laura · Married on 09/08/2014

This shows how much I loved John and this company...my wedding was in 2014, and I kept forgetting to write a review. It's now 3 years later, and I still talk about how great this company was. John was so responsive, sweet, accommodating and proactive. He made me feel that they would be early for my wedding regardless of traffic or weather...which he was. His cars were all immaculate. Our driver was amazing...he was more of a help than some of the people in my wedding party! I even called him from our honeymoon and asked if he could pick us up...and of course, although it was last minute, he accommodated us. Thanks John for making our wedding such a great experience! I will always recommend you:)

- Laura & Rich

Sent on 08/02/2017

Stefanie & Kurt · Married on 09/06/2014

John & his Action Limo team surpassed all our expectations. The limos were sparkling clean, on time, and the drivers were professional, beyond helpful, so caring & pleasant. They were even funny too ;) As the bride I was nervous at times, but their knowledge & experience in the buisness made it easy for them to calm my nerves. They helped everything go as smoothy as possible. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone for any occasion! They are the best!!!!!!!!!! They are there for anything you need and answer any question you have. John is incredible to work with & has the fastest answering & return call time. It was wonderful to have such a phenomenal limo service for one of the most special days in our lives. ME & MY NOW HUSBAND CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH! Thank you action limousine!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Stefanie & Kurt · Married on 09/06/2014

Sent on 09/14/2014

DonAta · Married on 09/06/2014

When I met John the owner of the company at a bridal show I new I had to book him.
    He is so nice and professional .Action Limo was the only one who had the Best Princess Rolls Royce in New Jersey . When John picked me up he was playing music outside the limo .I would recommend him to everyone . Action Limo is simply the best! I am so glad I pick action limo for my wedding! Donata and Anthony Reo September 6, 2014

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Amazing experience. The driver was friendly & great at keeping things on schedule when needed, and going with the flow otherwise. He also gave my dad some comments on our day-of wedding schedule which were SO helpful - we rearranged some things, and ended up being ahead of schedule all day due to his input/experience.

Also, the driver was super prepared - he had an umbrella in the car ready to walk me & my dad in when it spontaneously started raining.

I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Brian · Married on 08/31/2014

The service was incredible, all the drivers were on time and also knew how to navigate through the city with no problems. They were also very helpful and careful with my wifes dress and helping us in and out of the car.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Philip · Married on 08/29/2014

Action Limousine is WAY MORE than really great, super clean, punctual and affordable transportation! Action Limousines drivers go above and beyond their duties to make sure all passengers including the bride and groom are comfortable and having a great time. From telling jokes to taking pictures.. The drivers were all great and worked extremely well with our photographers. My wife cant believe how compassionate her driver was. John the owner is great to work with and is an honest and fair guy who has been in the business and servicing the NJ area for a long time. Once you speak with him you know you are in good hands and have nothing to worry about. We had a 55 passenger bus as well as two limos. 1 Ten person limo and 1 Fourteen person Navigator and all the vehicles looked brand new! Thanks John and crew - you helped make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Action Limo was the best transportation I could have hoped for on my wedding day! My husband and I got two limos, the Austin Princess and Stretch SUV, and what a great decision the Austin Princess was! John was the driver of the Austin Princess and he was amazing the whole day! He arrived early, and waited patiently…this was a huge relief because I live in a city where parking is an issue! The Austin Princess has speakers on the outside of the car and while driving through town John was playing some great wedding songs that had people looking at us like we were celebrities! When I stepped out of my apartment, he had the music playing, and everyone in the surrounding buildings stopped to look and were peaking out store front windows to see what was going on! The sound quality was so awesome and it made me feel really special to have such a grand entrance as I stepped outside! I really enjoyed the music he played; it made the experience so much fun and helped me relax and enjoy the fun! John went above and beyond to help me relax and prepare for the church, he was excellent at helping me with my dress and bouquet when I was getting in and out of the limo! He even offered me water, mints, and a mirror to fix my lipstick! Even our church attendant mentioned how great John was in helping compared to the other Limo drivers they see…and my church has a LOT of weddings! He had a red carpet waiting for us at the stairs of the church, as well as champagne and flutes that said “Bride” and “Groom”, it was so special! Both the Austin Princess and Stretch SUV were immaculate, not to mention the awesome sound systems they had! His attention to detail was second to none, and I would not hesitate to book him again! I highly recommend Action Limo, whether you need their services for a wedding or a special night out, you will have the time of your life!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

John had me laughing from the first time I called him! It felt like I was talking to someone I had known for years. He gave me great advice throughout the process of planning transportation! For my tight wedding budget, the prices that Action Limo had to offer were great and John was a pleasure to work with.
    I also was not sure if the time I allotted for the Limo would be enough, but John assured me that everything would be fine, and he was right! Having seen a bad situation in the past with a different limo company, I was super stressed about the Party Bus being on time to pick up the groomsmen, bring them to the church, and then to come to me and my bridesmaids. I knew that the driver would be traveling from the north to the south on a Saturday in the summer and that beach traffic near us is awful! John assured me that he sends his drivers out hours ahead of time so that they make sure they are at a specific location early. He was right! The driver arrived early to both locations and we were even early to the church!
    Ray I believe was our driver. He was great! He helped carry things for my girls on to the party bus. He also helped carry the back of my dress and fluffed it out so it would look perfect when I was walking.
    Ray accommodated going to our venue to pick up our photographers quickly so they could hop on the limo to take pictures at the beach instead of them finding a spot to park. He then drove around and came back to get us on time. Our time for the party bus was almost up and we may have even gone over by a minute or two, but Ray scooped everyone up, stopping traffic when needed, and got us to the venue on time so we would not be charged over time. He let my husband hook his I-pod up to the limo radio so we could have music of our choice. He also seemed to have a great time with our wedding party when driving the bus.
    I had heard great things about Action Limo from a friend who had just gotten married and I am so glad we booked them too!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Precious · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved working with Action Limo for my wedding. Meeting John was a treat - as soon as my fiance and I met with him, we knew we'd be in good hands. He's been in the business for years and knows exactly what he's talking about. More importantly, he is professional and goes out of his way to make sure your day is special. We had Bill Carlucci as our driver and he was awesome. Even my mom (who wasn't in the limo with the wedding party) commented on how attentive and amazing he was. Action Limo was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. So lucky to have worked with them and I'd do it again in a heartbeat for any other event that I'd need a limo for. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

John and his team of professional men certainly rolled out the red carpet for my husband and I for our wedding. From start to finish , everything was amazing. Everything goes so fast but we remember that drive through Princeton NJ playing Sweet Caroline. He made our day classy and unforgettable. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Robyn · Married on 08/02/2014

Action Limo was AMAZING! John the owner was so accessible and and JOE (our driver) was INCREDIBLE!!! We had a bridal party of 23 and the Blue Bird was perfect!!! Joe made us all feel like he knew us for years. He was constantly helping me with my dress and making sure I looked my best. He let me know what was going to happen next and kept me calm the minutes before walking down the aisle. I can't thank ACTION LIMO enough for their attentiveness. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

DJ · Married on 07/05/2014

We chose Action Limo based off a couple of friends’ glowing recommendations and we were not disappointed! In fact, we were completely blown away by not only the beautiful vehicles, but also the OUTSTANDING service! For starters, (the owner) John’s limos are so pristine it looks like they are brand new. The limo-bus was great for our wedding party and the GORGEOUS Rolls Royce was so perfect for my father and me, and then me and my groom, of course! Not only did the Rolls Royce look beyond amazing in pictures, but it was like a sanctuary! John always had a bottle of water waiting for me and he played the best “wedding songs” on the drive to the church. It truly set the tone for the day. John also did an amazing champagne toast after the ceremony (with delicious champagne!!!) and it made for the perfect “photo op”.
    Beyond all of these amazing aspects of Action Limo, John was SO attentive. He was always making sure I was okay, fanning me when I was getting warm before walking down the aisle (I do not think there is another limo driver in the world that would do that!), and remembering to lift and carry my dress when I was dragging it all over the place! I have been singing John’s praises since the wedding, and I will never forget how he helped to make the day perfect! It might seem funny to feel so strongly about your limo service/driver, but if you use Action Limo, you will understand!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

Our experience with Action limo was exceptional from beginning to end, adding peace of mind on a very special day in our lives. We were comforted when the pristine white mega stretch (14 person) limo arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time. Our thanks to Danny who, as our driver, couldn’t have been nicer, more accommodating and helpful. I was really impressed by how much he cared about us- while he patiently waited as we took pictures at my parents’ home, he genuinely asked me (on the side) if I was ok and reassured me that everything was going to be perfect. Just his demeanor helped me feel a whole lot less nervous. We arrived at the church precisely on time and as the ceremony started, he even took the time to adjust my train just before I walked down the aisle! Afterwards, he had a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us on the church steps where we were toasted as the new “Mr and Mrs”. We cannot thank Danny enough for such fabulous service!!

On our way to the park for pictures, we and bridal party (12 in all) enjoyed champagne in the limo in total comfort as we were transported to our final destination, the reception, in elegance.

My mother commented on how much John was a pleasure to deal with when scheduling the limo – she said that each time she called him, he couldn’t have been nicer. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 08/31/2014

AMAZING LIMO COMPANY! The limo itself was awesome, new, and clean. The limo driver was the best vendor we had all day - his name is Billy and he went above and beyond the typical limo driver responsibilities.

He was like a wedding coordinator for the day - he helped my husband and his groomsmen get set up at the chapel and get their boutonnieres on. Then he came to get me and taught all the bridesmaids how to hold their bouquets. He drove us to the chapel and then went in and checked on the guys again to make sure that they were all set for the ceremony. He made sure that all the guests had arrived and then came to get me and my girls from the limo. He helped us all get out and then escorted us to the chapel. He then ushered me into the bridal room to make sure nobody could see me. Then he sent each bridesmaid down the aisle to make sure the tempo was correct. Once they were all down the aisle, he shut the doors for me, got me and my father all set, and then sent us down. My ceremony would not have been the same without his help! I couldn't believe how much he knew about weddings and how helpful he was. He was just great.

After the ceremony he got us all in the limo and there was two bottles of champagne and water. We were able to hook up our phones to the speakers and play our own music. We had a ton of fun on the ride over. He got us over to the reception very quickly and helped us all get out of the limo and to our picture location.

Overall, we thought Action Limo was excellent and would recommend this company to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Wonderful limo service with employees who love their job! The owner John is knowledgable in the wedding field and is very good at what he does!! He puts your mind at ease when it comes to the million questions you have when planning a wedding. The limo was early and the driver was wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

Carmen was our limo driver and we absolutely loved her! She was so much fun and was very energetic. She stayed with me until I walked down the aisle and was there right after the ceremony to roll out the red carpet and give my husband and me a champagne toast. She was even there to help pin my dress when one of the pleats came out. The limo was very spacious and very clean. I highly recommend Action Limo and Carmen! She is the best!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kristy · Married on 05/17/2014

I chose Action Limo for my wedding and I'm so glad I did! John was so friendly and down to earth. I knew what I wanted when I went in there and he didn't try to talk me out of it or sell me anything I didn't want. He was also very honest when I tried booking extra time that he thought I wouldn't need (and he was right).

The week of the wedding John called to confirm and go over all the details. It was nice to have a vendor reach out instead of trying to get a hold of someone. I asked John that the drivers follow the directions my venue provided instead of using a GPS. He said no problem he'll give the drivers the info. The day of the wedding the limos (32 passenger party bus and Chrysler 300) arrived early and immaculate! Both drivers were super friendly and helpful. The wedding before mine was running late at the church. The drivers were so patient even though I wasn't. My driver helped me in and out of the limo and stayed with me till I took my walk down the aisle. Upon leaving the church the red carpet had been rolled out and our champagne toast was waiting for us. It was a nice touch to toast the new Mr & Mrs!

Action Limo won't leave you disappointed. I can't recommend them enough. I will definitely use them for all of my limo needs. John and the boys, I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day run smooth.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kate · Married on 05/03/2014

John and his team at Action Limo are fantastic!!! For our wedding, we had the navigator and the Austin Princess. John drove me and my parents in the Austin Princess and he was terrific. He was with me until I walked down the aisle, offering me water, lister one strips and even fanning me to calm me down! They are just great. We also used them for our rides to and from the airport for our honeymoon (shoutout to Lou!) We will absolutely be using Action limo for all our future car/limo needs. My husband and I highly recommend them!!'

Sent on 05/16/2014

Alix · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Action Limousine the day of our wedding and had 2 limos - one for the women and one for the men. They were absolutely wonderful people! They were very attentive and helped in any way they could, from taking our flowers from us to put in water in the trunk of the limo to helping move everyone's cars off of the street into my parents' driveway! They really cared and were genuinely nice people. Our drivers really helped make our day special and made my husband and I feel like royalty. I recommend them to everyone for any type of occasion and we will certainly use them again in the future! Thanks guy!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Deborah & Edward · Married on 02/15/2014

Our daughter Jessica got married February 15, 2014, the weather was horrific it went from rain to sleet to a mini blizzard. John who is the owner of action limos and Bill were AMAZING!!! Of course true to our nature we were all running late getting ready there was the bride, 9 bridesmaids, and us the parents. :-) John and Bill were so patient. They got the girls into the most beautiful white party bus one by one using huge golf umbrellas as it was pouring. John was driving the Austin Princess Rolls Royce we rented as a surprise for our daughter. It is a once in a lifetime event and I highly recommend this car, you truly feel like a princess in this! John and Bill's skillful driving through rain, sleet and snow got us to the church safely, but the amazing service did not end there. They individually walked every one of us into the church keeping us sheltered from the snow. Once in the back of the church John went from limo driver to wedding attendant! He helped calm our nerves attended to our daughters dress, when the aisle runner started to roll back up lol John somehow grabbed a rug and secured it back down. He helped send everyone down the aisle and make sure we looked great doing so. On the ride up Which was over an hour away we talked with John and he kept us calm and entertained. During one our conversations our daughter realized she forgot to arrange transportation to JFK airport for their honeymoon Monday, literally with in 5 minutes John took care of that for her. I have never encountered a limo driver/owner who cares so much. All I can say is despite the weather and us running late John really helped to make our daughters wedding day perfect!!! Seriously, don't even consider looking elsewhere for a limo service Action limo is top notch in every way. I will never use another company for transportation. Thank you John :-) You are the best!

Sent on 02/19/2014