Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Dana · Married on 09/16/2016

Showed up with more than enough time. Very nice driver. Car we clean! Very flexible. Would recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

Action Limo lived up to its reputation in every way. There are a lot of horror stories out there about limo company’s and we were a little nervous trying to find the right company for us. John was completely reassuring. He has been doing this for a long time and was very familiar with all the locations we were traveling between. The best part of booking with Action Limo was our specific driver Bradley. He was prompt and knew exactly where he was going and how to get there, but more than that he went above and beyond for my wife. He helped her with her dress every step of the way, even fluffing it for her as she waited at walk down the aisle at the church. He also had mints for all of the wedding party right before the ceremony. These are small details, but they went a long way. Book with Acton Limo without hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jonathan · Married on 08/21/2016

John and Action Limo was recommended to us, and we immediately understood why. John was incredibly friendly and very helpful in selecting which limousine would suit our wedding needs the best. He then texted us the information regarding our driver the night before the wedding, including the driver's number in case there was an emergency. Our driver Carmen was the utmost professional, even helping my wife with her gown as she entered the church. In addition, we were provided with a champagne toast immediately following the ceremony. We highly recommend Action Limousine!

Thank you, John! And thank you, Carmen!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

Action Limousine provided phenomenal, friendly service and were a pleasure to work with all around! The SUV limos and Bently Rolls Royce were in beautiful condition and photographed great in pictures. What is most important to note, however, is that the drivers are not only professional but they go above and beyond to help make the day run seamlessly. They were genuinely excited for us and helped however we needed, whether this was carrying belongings or adjusting my train... Truly top notch service. We would highly recommend them to any couple!! Thanks Action Limo for all of your help from start to finish! - Kait & James Carroll

Sent on 08/22/2016

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

Action Limo provided extremely professional customer service. I was on the later side of normal in booking my limo, but they were more than accommodating. I'm so glad we went with Action Limo! They were prompt, courteous, and got us where we needed to be without fail.

Sent on 02/19/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with John and Billy! When we first called John, we really didn't have much of an idea of what logistically would work best considering the locations of our ceremony and reception. Immediately after we told him the number of people we have and where things were located he laid out exactly what he thought we should do. When we considered additional add-ons that could have easily cost us a lot more, John stayed honest with us and told us what wasn't necessary. He puts a lot of time, effort and care into his business and that's very evident just based on the upkeep and cleanliness of his cars. On the actual day of the wedding, both vehicles were early and waited patiently as we gathered our very large bridal party. Outside of providing excellent transportation service, we were pleasantly surprised by the champagne toast as we exited the ceremony, as well both John and Billy's help in ushering the bridal party down the aisle and helping with my dress train. Overall we are very happy with our decision to go with Action Limousine. They really helped make the day perfect. Thank you!! (Bitsi & Joe)

Sent on 06/19/2016

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

My Husband and I chose Action Limos for transportation for our wedding day. We rented a Rolls Royce and Party Bus. They were amazing! The day of John (owner) text the contact number we gave him and let me know the names of the drivers of each vehicle and their phone numbers. Each vehicle was early and both drivers were extremely professional and personable! My bridal party left before me in the party bus and I followed with my parents in the Rolls Royce. The driver of the party bus communicated with my parents and I the whole time to ensure the groom was inside when we arrived (they were taking pictures outside of the church before the ceremony). Once I got of the vehicle the drivers fixed my dress, asked me if there was anything, and sent me off! They exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure everything was going perfectly for us. During the planning process, John was great to work with. He always answered his phone right away and answered any questions I had. When I first booked I wasn't sure where I would be getting ready, I called him a few weeks before to make the final arrangements and he was completely flexible and more than willing to do whatever I needed. You can tell he takes great pride in his business. I would absolutely reccomend Action Limousine and would not hesitate to book them again!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 04/02/2016

So glad we went them for our wedding. John was very responsive to my calls and emails for information. Their driver, Douglas was excellent and helped to ensure everyone looked just right before we entered the church. It was an absolutely pleasure working with them.

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • User6319935 · 2+ years ago

Before even meeting John in person or seeing his vehicles we knew we were going to hire him for our wedding say simply just by our phone conversation. He is so passionate, professional and LOVES what he does. We had the Princess Rolls Royce and the 32 passenger bus for our wedding. The car & bus are CLEAN and in top shape, they take excellent care. Both vehicles play music from the OUTSIDE which was something I never seen before and was super cool. Besides the car & bus being amazing, it was the service that John and his team provided that truly shined through. He was there for me every step of the way that morning and even helped calm some of my nerves. He actually walked INTO the church with me and stayed back until I was ready to go up the aisle. He did it all with a smile on his face and it was truly unexpected. He is a great guy and I have already recommended him to other friendsof ours getting married. I confidently told them there is no one better out there. Thank you for everything Action Limo!! A&A 01.16.16

Sent on 02/10/2016

We first met with John through a recommendation about a year ago. He met with us at a time that was convenient for us and showed us all around his show room and answered all our questions and concerns. John is very personable, patient and easy to talk to. We ended up talking with him for over an hour and booked him for our wedding right then and there! He is very thorough and takes care of all his limos. We booked the Navigator and Rolls Royce. On the day of our wedding, December 12, 2015 John was extra early and waited patiently for us. As I (the bride) came outside he had music playing! It was great! Once we were at the church, John helped me walk inside and with anything else I needed. After the church ceremony, John was waiting outside for us with Champagne and a red carpet! We felt like royalty! We had a nice romantic ride in the Rolls Royce while driving to our venue, Shadowbrook. John also gave us photo ideas using the Rolls Royce. The bridal party had a great ride in the navigator. We absolutely loved Action Limousine and are already planning to book the Rolls Royce for our one year wedding anniversary. My brother is getting married in July and already booked Action Limousine! We're referring everyone to this company. Absolutely the best service!

Sent on 12/19/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2015

We just used Action Limo's services for our wedding this past weekend. Not only did we receive a text message with our drivers contact information the morning of our wedding, but John was always very easy to get in touch with and offered his help with our questions or concerns. Our driver was on time and very professional. We highly recommend their services for your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tania · Married on 09/25/2015

This company is amazing. The owner John was very attentive to all my needs and I arrived on time to everything. John even kept me cool while I (the bride) waited for the groom to arrive. He knew how to bustle my dress before I walked down the aisle. All I can say is they are complete professionals. The cars were immaculate and looked amazing in our pictures. We were completely satisfied with their service. If your looking for a limo company, this is the one to pick. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 09/12/2015

I can not thank John enough. We had Billy as our limo driver for our wedding. My husbands lost his button and his cuff link shattered all while on the alter. After the ceremony, Billy sowed on the the button and gave him a cufflink!! I cannot believe that he did that- he saved all the pictures. We also used the shuttle after the wedding and the driver ( sorry forgot his name) was also amazing- helped with all our things!! We will tell all our friends about Action Limo! ( the whole bridal party already saw the awesomeness!!! )

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lenora · Married on 09/05/2015

If you are looking for Limousines for your wedding, Action Limousines should be your choice. I used this company for my daughter's wedding, and I was more than happy with the cars, party buses and shuttles. John, the owner, was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. Easy to get in touch with and eager to please. His cars are beautiful, shiny and well taken care of. My guests were raving about how gorgeous they were. The drivers were prompt and so very nice to everyone. Action Limousine is the way to go!!
    5 stars the whole way!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Amelia · Married on 08/16/2015

This vendor was recommended to us by our venue, Mayfair Farms. Our driver was Frank. We had a stretch limo to get us from the church to the venue. He was awesome - great sense of humor, accommodating, professional, and a big help while I was in my big dress. He even stayed a little bit longer to allow our photographer to get a picture with the limo. Great company - highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/08/2015

PARTY BUS is the way to go!!!!! Well if you have a large bridal party! 12 of them, our 3 kids and husband and I! I LOVED the party bus, our driver (sorry think name is John) was GREAT!! This guy knew what he was doing, even told me how to hold my flowers!! I was in shock! lol He did a great job and keeping my father and I calm right before we walked down the isle at our church! He helped me on and off the party bus! The bus was Beautiful!!!! We put our own music, he had the AC on full blast, which was great, our wedding was in Aug. LOL I loved everything about Action Limo, the owner John is a funny guy. I loved that he has all is very expensive vehicles IN DOORS! In a huge garage, makes sense, you do not want your vehicles getting damaged, sun, cold, winter, not easy!! He was really great, party bus was VERY clean, did not see a dirt anywhere, and my husband deals with cars everyday, he checked! LOL Great job guys!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/31/2015

Action Limousine is a must for your wedding day transportation! From the moment we booked, they have been nothing but professional, punctual and fun! Their vehicles are immaculate, beautiful and in tip top working condition. John and Carmen were excellent drivers and so incredibly helpful! Our guests were very impressed with the Austin Princess Rolls Royce and I loved that the music could play outside the car. I truly arrived to the ceremony in style and class! John had a handy mirror, mints and a mini fan on hand to ensure that I walked down the aisle in perfect condition. Our bridal party had a blast with Carmen in the stretch limo! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect team to ensure that we met our wedding timeline and most importantly had fun! We would recommend this company to any engaged couple/customer in a heartbeat! Thank you Action Limousine!

Sent on 08/18/2015

This was the best limo service we chose for our wedding! The first time I called I spoke with John and immediately I knew this was the limo company to book. John was so caring, personable and just wonderful to work with! He knew every place that we had set for that day our church, our reception and our houses on where to be picked up. The day of our wedding he even helped me with my big dress into the limo and out of the limo and was so helpful to my parents when they drove with me in the Rolls Royce. The limos we booked were phenomenal - The 1960 Rolls Royce (we couldn't find a better Rolls Royce than what John had - it was perfect!!) and we also used The Lincoln Navigator stretch for the bridal party. Everyone was seated comfortably. There were no worries I had with this transportation. Please when you book for your special event - use Action Limo - they were truly wonderful and my husband and I can't stop raving about them!! Thank you John!! =)

Sent on 07/22/2015

Owner John Garrabrant escorted us on our wedding day in his amazing Austin Princess Rolls Royce. My husband, my father, my Maid of Honor and I were all thrilled to ride in such a beauty. The Rolls made a grand entrance that was completely unforgettable. We also appreciated all those red carpet extras Mr. Garrabrant provided us with, including the champagne, an excellent playlist and his assistance with my gown. John Garrabrant and Action Limousine really made our day extra special!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Mary · Married on 05/30/2015

Billy was our limousine driver. We used the party bus which was amazing! My biggest fear was running late but with Billy I didn't have to worry. He did great at making sure we stayed on schedule. He was very attentive to my needs untIL he dropped us off for our reception. I am so happy we chose action limo.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Michael · Married on 05/24/2015

They went above and beyond our expectations. We would highly reccomend this company. Bradley and Tom were very professional, very early, and couldn't have been nicer guys. The owner John was very accommodating and flexible. Can't go wrong with action limo.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Brenda · Married on 05/16/2015

We used Action Limousine for our wedding on May 16, 2015 and they were GREAT ! John was so easy to work with and delivered everything that was promised. We loved our driver she was the best and was fun : )

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jasmine · Married on 05/16/2015

top notch service - simply the best! John G. is a professional in every sense of the word. He is helpful, understanding, patient and kind. and his line of cars is comparable to none! Once you take one look at his cars and buses, you will not go anywhere else. His party bus - perfect! Rolls Royce - spacious and clean! On my wedding day, he had everything I needed and more. His kind nature is what makes the day go by smoother. He was prepared with an emergency kit that even went above what I prepared! If you want quality, professionalism, top, affordable service, choose Action Limos. Action will be my preferred transportation company for years to come. Thanks for everything John! see you soon!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/16/2015

On time service
    Good prices
    Courteous driver
    Clean cars

Sent on 07/09/2015

We used Action Limo for our wedding on 3/21/15. Steve was easy to talk to and always available for questions as needed. Carmen was our driver and she was very professional with a touch of humor! We can't thank them enough for there promptness and making our day stress free, as far as transportation was concerned. They even allowed our Boxer in the limo and ride up to our ceremony!! That was a big reason we initially chose them. We would recommend them to anyone who asks and will definitely use them on any future trips!!

Sent on 04/08/2015