Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 3
Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

We first met with John through a recommendation about a year ago. He met with us at a time that was convenient for us and showed us all around his show room and answered all our questions and concerns. John is very personable, patient and easy to talk to. We ended up talking with him for over an hour and booked him for our wedding right then and there! He is very thorough and takes care of all his limos. We booked the Navigator and Rolls Royce. On the day of our wedding, December 12, 2015 John was extra early and waited patiently for us. As I (the bride) came outside he had music playing! It was great! Once we were at the church, John helped me walk inside and with anything else I needed. After the church ceremony, John was waiting outside for us with Champagne and a red carpet! We felt like royalty! We had a nice romantic ride in the Rolls Royce while driving to our venue, Shadowbrook. John also gave us photo ideas using the Rolls Royce. The bridal party had a great ride in the navigator. We absolutely loved Action Limousine and are already planning to book the Rolls Royce for our one year wedding anniversary. My brother is getting married in July and already booked Action Limousine! We're referring everyone to this company. Absolutely the best service!

Sent on 12/19/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2015

We just used Action Limo's services for our wedding this past weekend. Not only did we receive a text message with our drivers contact information the morning of our wedding, but John was always very easy to get in touch with and offered his help with our questions or concerns. Our driver was on time and very professional. We highly recommend their services for your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tania · Married on 09/25/2015

This company is amazing. The owner John was very attentive to all my needs and I arrived on time to everything. John even kept me cool while I (the bride) waited for the groom to arrive. He knew how to bustle my dress before I walked down the aisle. All I can say is they are complete professionals. The cars were immaculate and looked amazing in our pictures. We were completely satisfied with their service. If your looking for a limo company, this is the one to pick. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 09/12/2015

I can not thank John enough. We had Billy as our limo driver for our wedding. My husbands lost his button and his cuff link shattered all while on the alter. After the ceremony, Billy sowed on the the button and gave him a cufflink!! I cannot believe that he did that- he saved all the pictures. We also used the shuttle after the wedding and the driver ( sorry forgot his name) was also amazing- helped with all our things!! We will tell all our friends about Action Limo! ( the whole bridal party already saw the awesomeness!!! )

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lenora · Married on 09/05/2015

If you are looking for Limousines for your wedding, Action Limousines should be your choice. I used this company for my daughter's wedding, and I was more than happy with the cars, party buses and shuttles. John, the owner, was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. Easy to get in touch with and eager to please. His cars are beautiful, shiny and well taken care of. My guests were raving about how gorgeous they were. The drivers were prompt and so very nice to everyone. Action Limousine is the way to go!!
    5 stars the whole way!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Amelia · Married on 08/16/2015

This vendor was recommended to us by our venue, Mayfair Farms. Our driver was Frank. We had a stretch limo to get us from the church to the venue. He was awesome - great sense of humor, accommodating, professional, and a big help while I was in my big dress. He even stayed a little bit longer to allow our photographer to get a picture with the limo. Great company - highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/08/2015

PARTY BUS is the way to go!!!!! Well if you have a large bridal party! 12 of them, our 3 kids and husband and I! I LOVED the party bus, our driver (sorry think name is John) was GREAT!! This guy knew what he was doing, even told me how to hold my flowers!! I was in shock! lol He did a great job and keeping my father and I calm right before we walked down the isle at our church! He helped me on and off the party bus! The bus was Beautiful!!!! We put our own music, he had the AC on full blast, which was great, our wedding was in Aug. LOL I loved everything about Action Limo, the owner John is a funny guy. I loved that he has all is very expensive vehicles IN DOORS! In a huge garage, makes sense, you do not want your vehicles getting damaged, sun, cold, winter, not easy!! He was really great, party bus was VERY clean, did not see a dirt anywhere, and my husband deals with cars everyday, he checked! LOL Great job guys!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/31/2015

Action Limousine is a must for your wedding day transportation! From the moment we booked, they have been nothing but professional, punctual and fun! Their vehicles are immaculate, beautiful and in tip top working condition. John and Carmen were excellent drivers and so incredibly helpful! Our guests were very impressed with the Austin Princess Rolls Royce and I loved that the music could play outside the car. I truly arrived to the ceremony in style and class! John had a handy mirror, mints and a mini fan on hand to ensure that I walked down the aisle in perfect condition. Our bridal party had a blast with Carmen in the stretch limo! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect team to ensure that we met our wedding timeline and most importantly had fun! We would recommend this company to any engaged couple/customer in a heartbeat! Thank you Action Limousine!

Sent on 08/18/2015

This was the best limo service we chose for our wedding! The first time I called I spoke with John and immediately I knew this was the limo company to book. John was so caring, personable and just wonderful to work with! He knew every place that we had set for that day our church, our reception and our houses on where to be picked up. The day of our wedding he even helped me with my big dress into the limo and out of the limo and was so helpful to my parents when they drove with me in the Rolls Royce. The limos we booked were phenomenal - The 1960 Rolls Royce (we couldn't find a better Rolls Royce than what John had - it was perfect!!) and we also used The Lincoln Navigator stretch for the bridal party. Everyone was seated comfortably. There were no worries I had with this transportation. Please when you book for your special event - use Action Limo - they were truly wonderful and my husband and I can't stop raving about them!! Thank you John!! =)

Sent on 07/22/2015

Owner John Garrabrant escorted us on our wedding day in his amazing Austin Princess Rolls Royce. My husband, my father, my Maid of Honor and I were all thrilled to ride in such a beauty. The Rolls made a grand entrance that was completely unforgettable. We also appreciated all those red carpet extras Mr. Garrabrant provided us with, including the champagne, an excellent playlist and his assistance with my gown. John Garrabrant and Action Limousine really made our day extra special!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Mary · Married on 05/30/2015

Billy was our limousine driver. We used the party bus which was amazing! My biggest fear was running late but with Billy I didn't have to worry. He did great at making sure we stayed on schedule. He was very attentive to my needs untIL he dropped us off for our reception. I am so happy we chose action limo.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Michael · Married on 05/24/2015

They went above and beyond our expectations. We would highly reccomend this company. Bradley and Tom were very professional, very early, and couldn't have been nicer guys. The owner John was very accommodating and flexible. Can't go wrong with action limo.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Brenda · Married on 05/16/2015

We used Action Limousine for our wedding on May 16, 2015 and they were GREAT ! John was so easy to work with and delivered everything that was promised. We loved our driver she was the best and was fun : )

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jasmine · Married on 05/16/2015

top notch service - simply the best! John G. is a professional in every sense of the word. He is helpful, understanding, patient and kind. and his line of cars is comparable to none! Once you take one look at his cars and buses, you will not go anywhere else. His party bus - perfect! Rolls Royce - spacious and clean! On my wedding day, he had everything I needed and more. His kind nature is what makes the day go by smoother. He was prepared with an emergency kit that even went above what I prepared! If you want quality, professionalism, top, affordable service, choose Action Limos. Action will be my preferred transportation company for years to come. Thanks for everything John! see you soon!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/16/2015

On time service
    Good prices
    Courteous driver
    Clean cars

Sent on 07/09/2015

We used Action Limo for our wedding on 3/21/15. Steve was easy to talk to and always available for questions as needed. Carmen was our driver and she was very professional with a touch of humor! We can't thank them enough for there promptness and making our day stress free, as far as transportation was concerned. They even allowed our Boxer in the limo and ride up to our ceremony!! That was a big reason we initially chose them. We would recommend them to anyone who asks and will definitely use them on any future trips!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2015

I was recommended to Action Limo by my wedding DJ. After the first time I spoke with John, I immediately booked him for my wedding! He was extremely helpful, professional, and responsive to all of my emails. We had multiple back and forth conversations over a few months span, as I had questions about different limo options, and John never hesitated to answer all of my questions. The week of my wedding, John gave me a call to confirm all of the details, let me know who my driver would be, etc. The day of my wedding, the driver showed up early with a wonderful attitude that helped keep me calm. I was an hour late for the church, but our driver didn't rush us whatsoever, and when I was ready to leave, he helped me out of the house and got us to the church without any difficulties. Throughout the rest of the day our driver escorted me to and from different locations with ease! I will absolutely be recommending Action Limo to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 03/12/2015

used Action Limo for my January 10 wedding and i must say it was amazing service. Was so above and beyond my expectations! I had Billy and Carmen as drivers and they both made me and my bridal party feel so at ease that day which was much needed! I had the party bus and a regular stretch limo which both arrived early and super clean! This company is also family owned and very well mannered to there customers needs which is super important when planning a wedding. I'd recommend them 100 % thank you Action Limo!

Sent on 03/27/2015

You can stop looking for your wedding day transportation. Right. Now. Action Limousine, Inc. was by far the image of perfection and service. From searching and visiting other limousine companies once I met with John, it was a done deal. Signed & deposit paid immediately. We had the 42 passenger party bus-beautiful, clean & roomy for our bridal party. Austin Princess Rolls Royce is a DREAM. Service is top notch (arrives early), vehicles sparkle, & who needs a wedding planner when I had that all wrapped up in to John and his team. Water provided prior to church service, held my train while walking to and from Church, compact mirror at the ready for the nervous bride makeup check. Utter Perfection. I just feel bad that I had a case of the forgetting vendor names on my wedding day. I blame it on the nerves, but John allowed me to change his name quite frequently during the day. Sorry about that....but look no further! I never thought I would fall in love with a limousine company but Action Limousine, Inc is more than just a limousine company. Thanks for a perfect day!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Adam · Married on 11/22/2014

Prompt arrival. Took pictures. Multilangual driver. Excellent service and flexibility even when our party was late with our picture taking. Driver knew timing estimations exactly and even though we were running late, using his time knowledge we were still somehow able to get the nyc pics we wanted last minute and made it to the wedding at 7:46pm right on schedule for the planned 7:45. Brilliant. I couldn't believe it. Crazy awesomeness. Well priced too
    Also boss John of limo service proved us with top video and photographers for the night who, like our limo driver also went above and beyond call of duties to make our night so special. I guess from quality comes more quality. Thanks for all the help !! Sincerely adam and Luisa.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/22/2014

I cannot begin to speak about the quality and care that Action Limo puts into making sure its customers are happy and content. We had spotted Action Limo at a wedding show event, when actually we were swaying towards using another company beforehand. Once we saw our vehicle, we immediately knew this was for us. The party limo that holds up to 36 people was not only spotless and amazing, but sleek and modern. It is perfect for anyone considering doing any type of event let alone a wedding. The driver, who was simply amazing, was courteous, prompt, and extremely helpful in making sure our event went off without any type of issues. As a matter of fact, he even went above and beyond, offering to help us out in the event our other driver (the shuttle for our hotel from a different company) was late. Not only did they ensure that everything was PERFECT, but from the minute we booked them, we were in constant contact with John, the owner, as he assured us as the date approached everything would be taken care of. He called the day before the event, as well as the Monday after to ensure we were happy with our service, which I have to tell you, was amazing. Not only will we recommend Action Limo to everyone we hear looking for the service, but we will be sure to use them again and again. I am not a review writing type of person, however, I believe when the service is exceptional, you must give credit where credit is due. Thanks again John, and everyone at Action Limo for truly making our day spectacular!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

From my first phone call with John, the owner, he was wonderful. Our reception was at The Grand Summit Hotel, in Summit, where the boys were getting ready, my home is in Mountainside where the girls were, and our church is in Westfield. John thought of a plan where we only had to use 1 vehicle for our whole party, while shuttling back and forth between homes and church. While many other companies would have tried to sell me another vehicle, John was honest and fair, and that's all that really matters!
    Ray picked everyone up EARLY on our day! Church was at 4 and my Dad and I rolled up at 3:45! Ray was a pleasure. He picked up my dress as I walked into church and was very willing to be of help. After our ceremony we took pictures on the lawn. Ray was there with our photographer and videographer, cracking jokes, all while being very professional, and making us laugh.
    It was an already perfect day and Action Limo being professional, on time, and wonderful, made it that much more perfect! Thank you Action Limo!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Action Limousine went above and beyond what it expected from a Limo company on the day of my wedding. They provided so much more than just transportation. My driver assisted me with my dress and made sure it was laid out properly for the walk into the church ceremony. The drivers also assisted me with my bouquet and opened the doors for my father and I before we walked down the aisle. The cleanliness of the limos at Action Limousine far outshines the competition. They truly care about their vehicles and regularly ensure that they continue to look brand new both on the exterior and interior. They were true professionals.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Alex · Married on 10/19/2014

Let me begin by saying that John and his team are extremely professional and very patient. Not only did I use John for my wedding at the Park Savoy Estate but I also used him for our combined bachelor/bachelorette party to AC. John is very kind and does not make empty promises. He is a man of his word and it is very obvious when speaking with him. I have to say that I looked at several other limo companies and noticed that most of the limos/party busses smelled horrible inside. Guess what? John's party busses and limos smelled great. That may not be an issue for some but the last thing I want to smell is vomit from the party before mine. I HIGHLY recommend John and his staff for ANY occasion. In fact, his daughter is a wedding coordinator that my wife decided to hire and as per my wife, "she was worth every penny". Reach out to John and I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

-Alex M

Sent on 11/25/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/18/2014

Action Limousine offers INCREDIBLE service. Billy made our wedding day SO SMOOTH! I swear he whipped out a needle and sewing thread to fix one of my bridesmaid's dresses in the church. He cued my parents and I when to walk down the isle, and he held my flowers and dress up for me throughout the day so I could relax. Billy was much more than our driver for the day! I could name a million more things he did for us throughout the day, but they are endless. I would 100% recommend Action Limo for anything/everything. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/07/2014