Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

We used their 30 passenger Luxury Bus and it was fantastic. Super clean, awesome lights, easy access to music (CD or MP3), and professional driver. All pick up and drop off locations were verified multiple times from the owner to the driver. I was provided the driver's text number so I could contact at any time if there was an issue (there wasn't any). When I was walking up the stairs from the location I got dressed to go to the church, I stepped on one of the layers and it tore. The driver had a pair of scissors and helped trim it back so no one could see. He had a hand mirror so we could get one last look before we entered the church to make sure everything was perfect. He even gave my bridesmaids a lesson on how to hold the bouquet and fluffed my dress while waiting to walk down the aisle! Fantastic service.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding day. We had antique rolls royce on the day , and also had an amazing time for our jack and jill party before our wedding in the stretch limo with our whole wedding party! Both times, our driver was professional but very cool, and the limo was clean, gorgeous, and on time. It really made the wedding so wonderful and luxurious, and our whole wedding party had a blast! Great memories were definitely made!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Tara · Married on 05/19/2017

We met with the owner, John Garrabrant, regarding transportation needs for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We were impressed with John’s professionalism and attention to detail; he helped us to work out a timeline for our wedding day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. John has a strong knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the area. He meticulously maintains his fleet of vehicles and showed us different options to accommodate our immediate family and bridal party. We chose the Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (from the hotel to church) and the bride and groom (from church to the reception), the 32 passenger party bus for our immediate family and bridal party (from hotel to church, then church to reception), and the 40 passenger party bus (shuttle for guests from hotel to reception). All of the chauffeurs (Al, Lou, and Anthony) arrived on time and were a pleasure to work with. Special shout out to Lou who assisted me with getting in and out of the car (not easy in a bridal gown and veil), held my flowers, fixed my train, and had water and a champagne toast ready for us after the ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for celebrating our special day with us! - Tara (Werner) & Paul Quagliato

Sent on 08/07/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

INCREDIBLE! There are so many limo companies around us and we decided to go for a quick consultation with Action Limo. John the owner is the friendliest person. He took us through his fleet and worked with us on what we needed. My dad had surprise booked a car for the two of us from another company near him the week of. Action Limo was understanding and accommodating with this detail and actually kept us ALL on track with timing to avoid getting charged by the other company for overtime. The day of, our driver Billy we have no words to thank. I didn't even realize he was the driver until the end of the ceremony when I saw him in the party bus! Walking into the church, he was there inside and gave me water pre-walking down the aisle and even noticed a button on the back of my dress wasn't closed...he helped my dad close it because those buttons are a doozy! He kept me laughing as we waited for our queue to walk, asked about the honeymoon and kept my mind on that. Afterwards, he kept us on track and looked out for us getting charged extra time by the other company. Once our time was up with the other car at our photo spot, he scooped us in the bus, gave us champagne, and was a blast. We are at a loss for how much him and his service meant to us that day. We will refer this company all day everyday for everyone's transport needs. THANK YOU John, Billy, and Action for everything!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Juanita · Married on 03/19/2017

A BIG thank you to Action Limo for the services they provided on our wedding day! From the first time I spoke with John, to the execution of our wedding transportation services, Action Limo was exceptional! John helped my husband and I determine the exact vehicles that we needed and also assisted in devising the timeline for the day to make sure enough time was allotted. Their customer service and their knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the surrounding area gave me the assurance that everything would be taken care of for our BIG DAY. The drivers for both our Bentley and Luxury Stretch SUV were very friendly- arriving early and making sure everyone was comfortable and ready for the ceremony. I would highly recommend booking Action Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

Billy was our driver for our wedding March 11th......I cannot even put into words how amazing he was! He was the most attentive limo driver I have ever seen! He helped get me down the aisle both literally and figuratively. The church did not want to open the double doors for me to walk in with my dad (seriously!) and he just brushed past them and opened the doors, fanned out my dress, and sent me down the aisle! I was blown away! He even was helping stagger the bridesmaids and groomsmen as they walked down the aisle. He was so sweet. HE LITERALLY SEWED ONE OF MY BRIDESMAIDS INTO HER DRESS! During pictures her dress was falling down and he pulled out a sewing kit and fixed it! Action Limo is amazing! My parents cannot stop talking about it! This was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

I have heard so many horror stories with transportation at weddings so i knew i wanted someone who was reliable and they did not disappoint! Great prices, very responsive and extremely nice. Highly recommend for your wedding shuttles!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Alanna · Married on 12/03/2016

Action Limo! Thank you all so much! They had our car and bus there earlier then promised! Mine and my husbands driver was a pleasure to talk to! The drivers even sewed my bridesmaids dress outside the church when it broke!! Like WHAT? They actually have the dream team working for them!!!! Thank you all!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding on November 12th and couldn't have been happier!! John came highly recommended to us and he did not disappoint. We used the Rolls Royce and 32 person party bus - both vehicles were beautiful, clean, and early!! John basically waits on you hand and foot! The bus driver was also AWESOME and couldn't have been nicer. Who you choose for transportation on your wedding day is more important than you may realize, so do yourself a favor and go with the best! Thank you John and Action Limo for a seamless day!!!!
    Amanda and Rob Caparruva

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I could thank their services enough. They made our day so easy and smooth; from the time of pick up to pictures to dropping us off at our venue, it was nothing but amazing! They were early at my place of dress and dropped us off early at our venue! Billy was our driver and I have nothing but great things to say about him. He went above and beyond in helping me feel great. He fluffed my dress for me, held my flowers, fixed my dress and veil when needed, and he even had a blanket for my bridesmaids (they were cold during pictures).

We would recommend Action Limo to all couples!

-The Campanellas

Sent on 11/15/2016

michael · Married on 11/05/2016

Everything was amazing from the first time we met with John up until the time Bradley picked us up for the church!!
    great people with great attitudes and personalities!!

Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Its Mrs. Da Costa to you!

Lorraine · Married on 10/28/2016

Went in to meet john and see the fleet and booked that same day! He made us feel at ease with all of his knowledge. We rented the 26 person party bus for our wedding and it was amazing nothing but great things to say about our amazing driver and service! i would def recommend them to anyone looking for limos!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Scott · Married on 10/22/2016

Outstanding service from beginning to end. John is always available, not once did I ever call him and have him not answer the call. We made multiple changes to what we wanted and it was never a problem with John. On our wedding day the party bus arrived on time and was in superb condition. Our driver was gracious and even went out of the way to try and get one of my groomsmen's tux adjusted. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is, I think you would be foolish to look elsewhere. Pricing was also better than the competition as a nice bonus as well. Please do yourself a favor and book with Action Limo.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2016

John and al we're great! Everything ran on time and the cars were beautiful! Highly recommended for any special event!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/09/2016

If you want your Bride to be happy and relaxed on her wedding day, then look no further. Action Limousine Inc. is not just any transportation. It is a service that goes above and beyond ordinary expectations. Special thanks to John for being a gentleman and professional. He made our day a fairy tale come true. From the moment he arrived, we knew we were in great hands and we were overjoyed with our experience. On a day when all the little things can get you nervous, John and Action Limo. Inc. made us feel safe and sound. Thanks and God Bless.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Pilar

Pilar · Married on 10/09/2016

John was extremely helpful in deciding what limo would be right for our wedding. We had a very large bridal party and decided on the 32 passenger party bus. The bus was in pristine condition inside and out, unlike other companies who had spill stains and strange odors. You could tell he has a passion for what he does and really shows it in how he takes care of his vehicles. Pricing was better than other companies and paired with the service, this company is definitely go-to. Al was our driver, arrived early to pick us up and was very accommodating when it came to picking a spot to take pictures after our ceremony. He was very professional and caring. They even had a little red carpet from the bottom of the church stairs leading up to the entrance of the bus with a bucket of champagne for me and my bride. Truly a nice touch. We will be using them again for our future events.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Dana · Married on 09/16/2016

Showed up with more than enough time. Very nice driver. Car we clean! Very flexible. Would recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

Action Limo lived up to its reputation in every way. There are a lot of horror stories out there about limo company’s and we were a little nervous trying to find the right company for us. John was completely reassuring. He has been doing this for a long time and was very familiar with all the locations we were traveling between. The best part of booking with Action Limo was our specific driver Bradley. He was prompt and knew exactly where he was going and how to get there, but more than that he went above and beyond for my wife. He helped her with her dress every step of the way, even fluffing it for her as she waited at walk down the aisle at the church. He also had mints for all of the wedding party right before the ceremony. These are small details, but they went a long way. Book with Acton Limo without hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jonathan · Married on 08/21/2016

John and Action Limo was recommended to us, and we immediately understood why. John was incredibly friendly and very helpful in selecting which limousine would suit our wedding needs the best. He then texted us the information regarding our driver the night before the wedding, including the driver's number in case there was an emergency. Our driver Carmen was the utmost professional, even helping my wife with her gown as she entered the church. In addition, we were provided with a champagne toast immediately following the ceremony. We highly recommend Action Limousine!

Thank you, John! And thank you, Carmen!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

Action Limousine provided phenomenal, friendly service and were a pleasure to work with all around! The SUV limos and Bently Rolls Royce were in beautiful condition and photographed great in pictures. What is most important to note, however, is that the drivers are not only professional but they go above and beyond to help make the day run seamlessly. They were genuinely excited for us and helped however we needed, whether this was carrying belongings or adjusting my train... Truly top notch service. We would highly recommend them to any couple!! Thanks Action Limo for all of your help from start to finish! - Kait & James Carroll

Sent on 08/22/2016

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

Action Limo provided extremely professional customer service. I was on the later side of normal in booking my limo, but they were more than accommodating. I'm so glad we went with Action Limo! They were prompt, courteous, and got us where we needed to be without fail.

Sent on 02/19/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with John and Billy! When we first called John, we really didn't have much of an idea of what logistically would work best considering the locations of our ceremony and reception. Immediately after we told him the number of people we have and where things were located he laid out exactly what he thought we should do. When we considered additional add-ons that could have easily cost us a lot more, John stayed honest with us and told us what wasn't necessary. He puts a lot of time, effort and care into his business and that's very evident just based on the upkeep and cleanliness of his cars. On the actual day of the wedding, both vehicles were early and waited patiently as we gathered our very large bridal party. Outside of providing excellent transportation service, we were pleasantly surprised by the champagne toast as we exited the ceremony, as well both John and Billy's help in ushering the bridal party down the aisle and helping with my dress train. Overall we are very happy with our decision to go with Action Limousine. They really helped make the day perfect. Thank you!! (Bitsi & Joe)

Sent on 06/19/2016

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

My Husband and I chose Action Limos for transportation for our wedding day. We rented a Rolls Royce and Party Bus. They were amazing! The day of John (owner) text the contact number we gave him and let me know the names of the drivers of each vehicle and their phone numbers. Each vehicle was early and both drivers were extremely professional and personable! My bridal party left before me in the party bus and I followed with my parents in the Rolls Royce. The driver of the party bus communicated with my parents and I the whole time to ensure the groom was inside when we arrived (they were taking pictures outside of the church before the ceremony). Once I got of the vehicle the drivers fixed my dress, asked me if there was anything, and sent me off! They exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure everything was going perfectly for us. During the planning process, John was great to work with. He always answered his phone right away and answered any questions I had. When I first booked I wasn't sure where I would be getting ready, I called him a few weeks before to make the final arrangements and he was completely flexible and more than willing to do whatever I needed. You can tell he takes great pride in his business. I would absolutely reccomend Action Limousine and would not hesitate to book them again!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 04/02/2016

So glad we went them for our wedding. John was very responsive to my calls and emails for information. Their driver, Douglas was excellent and helped to ensure everyone looked just right before we entered the church. It was an absolutely pleasure working with them.

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • User6319935 · 2+ years ago

Before even meeting John in person or seeing his vehicles we knew we were going to hire him for our wedding say simply just by our phone conversation. He is so passionate, professional and LOVES what he does. We had the Princess Rolls Royce and the 32 passenger bus for our wedding. The car & bus are CLEAN and in top shape, they take excellent care. Both vehicles play music from the OUTSIDE which was something I never seen before and was super cool. Besides the car & bus being amazing, it was the service that John and his team provided that truly shined through. He was there for me every step of the way that morning and even helped calm some of my nerves. He actually walked INTO the church with me and stayed back until I was ready to go up the aisle. He did it all with a smile on his face and it was truly unexpected. He is a great guy and I have already recommended him to other friendsof ours getting married. I confidently told them there is no one better out there. Thank you for everything Action Limo!! A&A 01.16.16

Sent on 02/10/2016