Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Joan · Married on 07/22/2017

Action Limo did a tremendous job! Set up over the phone went smoothly and we felt good about using this company even before our wedding day. Tom showed up early, and got us to all of the places we needed to go so that we didn't need to worry about a thing! The car was exactly as we expected. Tom was super professional, courteous, friendly, and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He even waited with me in the church before I walked down the aisle so that I could keep my mind off being nervous! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Elena · Married on 07/21/2017

Our wedding was on July 21st and we used Action Limo to get our Party Bus. When I first got onto the Bus, I was beyond nervous; but then I was told the driver was Portuguese and that just made my day! My father was most thrilled to finally speak to someone about this wedding! Once my girls and I stepped onto the Party Bus is when the party truly began. Before the ceremony began, the driver helped pin the men's flowers to their suites, he helped tape down the runner for the church, he closed the doors after my father and I entered, he gave us our red carpet to the Party Bus after the ceremony along with a champagne toast, and he was most understanding when he drove us to the cemetery to go visit my mother. I don't think my husband and I could have asked for a better limousine company. Thank you Action Limo! - Jeff and Elena Comunale

Sent on 08/01/2017

michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

We used Action Limo for our wedding day. We would highly recommend them. We booked a vintage car and a party bus for our wedding party. After our first meeting with John we had a better idea on how to organize the schedule for our wedding day. We needed the limos to pick us up at our getting ready location, take us to the first look, then the church, followed by the reception. Getting to each location ran smoothly. Not only did Lou, our driver get us to where we needed to go he also kept me sane before the wedding ceremony. Our first look was at the Hoboken Train Station. Our photographers were running late and I was getting nervous about making it to the ceremony on time. When it was time for me to go to the train station Lou walked me to the entrance. My garter was falling down to my ankle. He helped me take it off so I didn't fall. On our way to the reception Lou had water for us and gave me a towel to cover my dress when I ate a snack. We were able to take beautiful pictures with the car when we arrived to the reception. We loved Action Limos so much we hired them to take us to a cruise port for a vacation.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

Fantastic service. Thank you for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Moe · Married on 07/06/2017

John is a great guy that was really helpful and made our day as special as possible.
    I strongly recommend him, he is a helpful and patient gentlemen with a great car!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Erin · Married on 07/05/2017

Action was great for our big day! We only needed one limo because we were not doing a church and everything was all at the same venue. The driver was prompt to pick up my husband and the groomsmen and then came to pick up me and the girls. He was awesome. Action will definitely be our go to for our next event when we need limo services. John was great great from start to finish! So down to earth and real. Thank You Action Limo!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

This company was great with accommodating my package to exactly what I wanted for my special day. They even surprised us the day of the wedding with an upgraded limo at no extra charge. They had champagne waiting for us and the staff was very friendly. I will definitely use this company again for other weddings and events to come in my family.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Matina · Married on 06/30/2017

Our driver was amazing. He was early, responsible, messaged me (bride) the morning of to tell me when he was coming and confirm everything again. He gave me cold water as soon as I met him, helped with pictures, the runner, made an impromptu boutonniere our of one of the bridesmaids bouquets when my husband accidentally forgot one of the groomsman's boutonniere at the hotel. He was like a wedding genie. Many of our guests and bridal party told us that whatever we tipped him, it was not enough. So glad we booked with Action Limo. We will definitely have them in mind for future events.They go above and beyond.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Joseph · Married on 06/09/2017

Outstanding service that exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

We used their 30 passenger Luxury Bus and it was fantastic. Super clean, awesome lights, easy access to music (CD or MP3), and professional driver. All pick up and drop off locations were verified multiple times from the owner to the driver. I was provided the driver's text number so I could contact at any time if there was an issue (there wasn't any). When I was walking up the stairs from the location I got dressed to go to the church, I stepped on one of the layers and it tore. The driver had a pair of scissors and helped trim it back so no one could see. He had a hand mirror so we could get one last look before we entered the church to make sure everything was perfect. He even gave my bridesmaids a lesson on how to hold the bouquet and fluffed my dress while waiting to walk down the aisle! Fantastic service.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding day. We had antique rolls royce on the day , and also had an amazing time for our jack and jill party before our wedding in the stretch limo with our whole wedding party! Both times, our driver was professional but very cool, and the limo was clean, gorgeous, and on time. It really made the wedding so wonderful and luxurious, and our whole wedding party had a blast! Great memories were definitely made!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Tara · Married on 05/19/2017

We met with the owner, John Garrabrant, regarding transportation needs for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We were impressed with John’s professionalism and attention to detail; he helped us to work out a timeline for our wedding day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. John has a strong knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the area. He meticulously maintains his fleet of vehicles and showed us different options to accommodate our immediate family and bridal party. We chose the Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (from the hotel to church) and the bride and groom (from church to the reception), the 32 passenger party bus for our immediate family and bridal party (from hotel to church, then church to reception), and the 40 passenger party bus (shuttle for guests from hotel to reception). All of the chauffeurs (Al, Lou, and Anthony) arrived on time and were a pleasure to work with. Special shout out to Lou who assisted me with getting in and out of the car (not easy in a bridal gown and veil), held my flowers, fixed my train, and had water and a champagne toast ready for us after the ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for celebrating our special day with us! - Tara (Werner) & Paul Quagliato

Sent on 08/07/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

INCREDIBLE! There are so many limo companies around us and we decided to go for a quick consultation with Action Limo. John the owner is the friendliest person. He took us through his fleet and worked with us on what we needed. My dad had surprise booked a car for the two of us from another company near him the week of. Action Limo was understanding and accommodating with this detail and actually kept us ALL on track with timing to avoid getting charged by the other company for overtime. The day of, our driver Billy we have no words to thank. I didn't even realize he was the driver until the end of the ceremony when I saw him in the party bus! Walking into the church, he was there inside and gave me water pre-walking down the aisle and even noticed a button on the back of my dress wasn't closed...he helped my dad close it because those buttons are a doozy! He kept me laughing as we waited for our queue to walk, asked about the honeymoon and kept my mind on that. Afterwards, he kept us on track and looked out for us getting charged extra time by the other company. Once our time was up with the other car at our photo spot, he scooped us in the bus, gave us champagne, and was a blast. We are at a loss for how much him and his service meant to us that day. We will refer this company all day everyday for everyone's transport needs. THANK YOU John, Billy, and Action for everything!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Juanita · Married on 03/19/2017

A BIG thank you to Action Limo for the services they provided on our wedding day! From the first time I spoke with John, to the execution of our wedding transportation services, Action Limo was exceptional! John helped my husband and I determine the exact vehicles that we needed and also assisted in devising the timeline for the day to make sure enough time was allotted. Their customer service and their knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the surrounding area gave me the assurance that everything would be taken care of for our BIG DAY. The drivers for both our Bentley and Luxury Stretch SUV were very friendly- arriving early and making sure everyone was comfortable and ready for the ceremony. I would highly recommend booking Action Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

Billy was our driver for our wedding March 11th......I cannot even put into words how amazing he was! He was the most attentive limo driver I have ever seen! He helped get me down the aisle both literally and figuratively. The church did not want to open the double doors for me to walk in with my dad (seriously!) and he just brushed past them and opened the doors, fanned out my dress, and sent me down the aisle! I was blown away! He even was helping stagger the bridesmaids and groomsmen as they walked down the aisle. He was so sweet. HE LITERALLY SEWED ONE OF MY BRIDESMAIDS INTO HER DRESS! During pictures her dress was falling down and he pulled out a sewing kit and fixed it! Action Limo is amazing! My parents cannot stop talking about it! This was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

I have heard so many horror stories with transportation at weddings so i knew i wanted someone who was reliable and they did not disappoint! Great prices, very responsive and extremely nice. Highly recommend for your wedding shuttles!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 12/03/2016

Action Limo! Thank you all so much! They had our car and bus there earlier then promised! Mine and my husbands driver was a pleasure to talk to! The drivers even sewed my bridesmaids dress outside the church when it broke!! Like WHAT? They actually have the dream team working for them!!!! Thank you all!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding on November 12th and couldn't have been happier!! John came highly recommended to us and he did not disappoint. We used the Rolls Royce and 32 person party bus - both vehicles were beautiful, clean, and early!! John basically waits on you hand and foot! The bus driver was also AWESOME and couldn't have been nicer. Who you choose for transportation on your wedding day is more important than you may realize, so do yourself a favor and go with the best! Thank you John and Action Limo for a seamless day!!!!
    Amanda and Rob Caparruva

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I could thank their services enough. They made our day so easy and smooth; from the time of pick up to pictures to dropping us off at our venue, it was nothing but amazing! They were early at my place of dress and dropped us off early at our venue! Billy was our driver and I have nothing but great things to say about him. He went above and beyond in helping me feel great. He fluffed my dress for me, held my flowers, fixed my dress and veil when needed, and he even had a blanket for my bridesmaids (they were cold during pictures).

We would recommend Action Limo to all couples!

-The Campanellas

Sent on 11/15/2016

michael · Married on 11/05/2016

Everything was amazing from the first time we met with John up until the time Bradley picked us up for the church!!
    great people with great attitudes and personalities!!

Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Its Mrs. Da Costa to you!

Lorraine · Married on 10/28/2016

Went in to meet john and see the fleet and booked that same day! He made us feel at ease with all of his knowledge. We rented the 26 person party bus for our wedding and it was amazing nothing but great things to say about our amazing driver and service! i would def recommend them to anyone looking for limos!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Scott · Married on 10/22/2016

Outstanding service from beginning to end. John is always available, not once did I ever call him and have him not answer the call. We made multiple changes to what we wanted and it was never a problem with John. On our wedding day the party bus arrived on time and was in superb condition. Our driver was gracious and even went out of the way to try and get one of my groomsmen's tux adjusted. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is, I think you would be foolish to look elsewhere. Pricing was also better than the competition as a nice bonus as well. Please do yourself a favor and book with Action Limo.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2016

John and al we're great! Everything ran on time and the cars were beautiful! Highly recommended for any special event!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/09/2016

If you want your Bride to be happy and relaxed on her wedding day, then look no further. Action Limousine Inc. is not just any transportation. It is a service that goes above and beyond ordinary expectations. Special thanks to John for being a gentleman and professional. He made our day a fairy tale come true. From the moment he arrived, we knew we were in great hands and we were overjoyed with our experience. On a day when all the little things can get you nervous, John and Action Limo. Inc. made us feel safe and sound. Thanks and God Bless.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Pilar

Pilar · Married on 10/09/2016

John was extremely helpful in deciding what limo would be right for our wedding. We had a very large bridal party and decided on the 32 passenger party bus. The bus was in pristine condition inside and out, unlike other companies who had spill stains and strange odors. You could tell he has a passion for what he does and really shows it in how he takes care of his vehicles. Pricing was better than other companies and paired with the service, this company is definitely go-to. Al was our driver, arrived early to pick us up and was very accommodating when it came to picking a spot to take pictures after our ceremony. He was very professional and caring. They even had a little red carpet from the bottom of the church stairs leading up to the entrance of the bus with a bucket of champagne for me and my bride. Truly a nice touch. We will be using them again for our future events.

Sent on 10/22/2016