Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 5
Action Limousine 6

Giovanna · Married on 05/24/2018

Great Service

John and Action Limo were so easy to work with. The entire team was kind and courteous. All service ran on time and as promised. It was a pleasure working with Action Limo – we plan to use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Lori · Married on 05/04/2018

Action limo was amazing! Bradley was our driver and he went above and beyond the day of our wedding! He was so polite and professional! I would definitely use Action limo again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/21/2018

I could have not picked a better limo company! They were extremely early to my house on my wedding day and helped everyone move their luggage into our party bus. They even helped me fix my veil before walking down the aisle (I had a cathedral veil), and open the doors to the church for my grand entrance. I couldn’t recommend a company more (I’ve been in many weddings and they were by far the most professional and easy to work with and went the extra mile).

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kenneth · Married on 04/14/2018

John made our special day even more special. He was very accommodating and made us feel like royalty. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Chris · Married on 04/07/2018

Richie was courteous, professional and accommodating. We had a great time and would have no hesitation recommending Action Limo to anyone in the future. Great job!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Carl · Married on 04/07/2018

From the first phone call to final drop off Action Limo was incredible. The party bus was early, which means on time, and was immaculate. We had a change of address for a pickup later in the week and no problems. Any issue whether it was as little as a napkin or ice to wardrobe malfunctions and church procedures they were on top of it all. It was like having a wedding coordinator there with us all day what to do and how to do it. I can honestly say with confidence that they are the best limo company around. Our driver Joe was great, I can’t say enough about how professional and attentive to every detail he was. At the church he was telling people about car keys in their pockets, helping get organized and helping set up pictures. He really was excellent. There is only one call to make for a limo on your wedding day and it’s to Action.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

John you were fantastic!!!! We are so happy we chose Action Limo for our special day! You went above and beyond a typical limo service could ever do! From calming the bride, father of the bride, and groom, to having all the right necessities to make our wedding day extra special! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Joanne · Married on 12/23/2017

Action limo was amazing . Such a great family feel right from my first intro in the office. Doug was our driver and he was amazing. I highly recommend

Sent on 05/07/2018

jana · Married on 12/03/2017

The team at Action was a pleasure to work with! . Lou drove us in the Bentley and Carmen drove our wedding party in the Chrysler limo and was equally awesome. They were both so friendly and nice! The two of them even fluffed my dress and veil out as I walked down the aisle. It really shows when people enjoy what they do and this company from the owner to the drivers LOVE what they do! Thanks for making our day a memorable one!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Dana · Married on 12/03/2017

We had our wedding this past December at the Tides Estate and used Action Limo for transportation to/from the church services. We booked the Bentley which was beautiful and made for some great wedding photos during our First look services. Our driver Lou was very personable and all around did a great job! John at Action limo was very reliable, trustworthy and also gave us a good price in comparison to the other limo services that I called. I would definitely recommend Action Limo for your next event!

Sent on 01/21/2018

June · Married on 11/25/2017

After calling a few different places, I was referred to action limo , and they were fantastic. Their driver doug was on time, party bus was great, and the driver was a great guy. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs and I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rosalia · Married on 11/25/2017

Literally one of my best vendors for my whole wedding!!!! Made the day so so special!!! Now Two of my best friends are using them for their weddings!!!! Couldn’t have been better!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Action Limousine 7
    Action Limousine 8

Paula · Married on 11/17/2017

Absolutely a wonderful experience for our wedding 11/17/17. Bradley was courteous and very attentive. He did not miss a beat!! Bus was comfortable and clean! Awesome job action limo!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Rita · Married on 11/11/2017

John was professional, reliable, helpful, and simply the best ! After the ceremony, he laid out a red carpet for my husband and I and popped a bottle of champange and made a toast, which was so sweet and made us feel so special ! I highly reccommend Action Limousine for your next event !!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jill · Married on 11/05/2017

Action Limousine was great to work with! We only used them to take a limo to our reception hall and for transportation to and from the hotel for our guests but they were wonderful. Our drivers were so nice and the vehicles used were very clean. This was one area of the wedding that we didn't have to stress about!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely amazing! Very accommodating! The party bus and rolls Royce were beautiful and well kept! Drivers took great care of us! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I used Action Limo for my wedding in October 2017 and they were outstanding!!! John was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive and helpful with questions, and even provided some great recommendations on where to take pictures close to our venue. We booked the 24 person party bus and couldn't have been happier! It was clean, spacious, and a very comfortable size for our group of 23. They provided champagne and water and allowed us to bring any additional alcohol/drinks/snacks we wanted. Billy was our driver and he was absolutely amazing, he was so much more than just a driver. Billy made sure we got everywhere on time, helped all the boys put on their boutonnières, carried the train of my dress, double checked that we didn't forget the rings, assisted with pictures, helped with the lineup and entrance of parents/bridesmaids at the church, and worked crowd control after the church ceremony. He went so above and beyond to make our day flawless, we cannot thank him enough for all that he did. Our photographer turned to me at one point and said "I've done a lot of weddings and I can honestly say I've never seen a limo driver as attentive and amazing as Billy". Service, professionalism, value, responsiveness, and flexibility all get 100% in my book! Thank you Action Limo (and Billy and John) for all that you did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Christina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Action limousine! From the minute that I met the drivers at a bridal show, I knew this was the company I wanted to book. The driver that I spoke to at the show had so many amazing things to say about the company. As soon as I told the driver the locations of everything for the wedding he knew where everything was. My fiancé and I went to see the different vehicles that Action had to offer and we met with John, The owner. From the moment that we sat down with John we felt extremely comfortable. John knew where everything was from the church to the venue to where we would be doing pictures! John was amazing! We booked with John that night. We could not beat his prices, and he has been in business for so long that it gave us such relief. John texted me the day before the wedding with all of the details of the day as well as the driver’s Name. The driver (Bill) showed up about 30 minutes early and was so professional. He helped not only me but my girls, and my parents prior to everyone getting on the bus. At the Church he made sure to cover me going into the church to ensure that no one saw me in my dress prior to the wedding. He waited with me as the ceremony was starting to make sure that I didn’t need anything! He helped the photographer and videographer with whatever they needed during photos. Bill was just amazing! Note to all brides looking to book Transportation: Please do yourself a favor and Book with Action! You will not be disappointed! By Booking with Action Limousine you are doing yourself a favor the day of the wedding. This company will make sure that you have an amazing day!

Sent on 11/07/2017

nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Booked Action Limo to transport the bridal party and also to provide shuttle service back and forth from the reception venue and hotel and both drivers were excellent! The bus for the bridal party was early at the first pickup, which I thoroughly appreciated, and got all of us to the church exactly on time. The shuttle bus from the reception was also prompt and ensured that all of our guests got back and forth from the hotel with ease. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

Action Limo service was superb!! We absolutely loved the vintage Bentley. It was a moment to remember to be able to ride in such a beautiful car. Our driver, Lou, was very friendly, accommodating and pleasant. We enjoyed our chat with him on our way to our ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for the 5 star service and beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Joe · Married on 09/03/2017

I have to say, action Limo was our first stop for wedding transportation, and we are glad we went there first. Our wedding was on 9/3/17, we had Joe for a driver and he was awesome!, he kept my wife calm, helped her with her dress, and was just great! I can't say enough good things about Joe, and the company as a whole. If you need transport USE THEM!! We are going to book them for transport for our honeymoon also.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Nathalie · Married on 09/03/2017

We can't thank John and his team enough. I couldn't picture our wedding without using Action Limo. John helped putting my veil and tiara on (He had bobby pins in his pocket). He had champagne and a red carpet for us. He had scissors (we forgot to cut off the tag off my veil). He helped me in and out of the car, walk to Church, fixed my train... the list is endless. His drivers were so helpful as well. Action Limo's cars are spotless, absolutely white. John's passion for his cars is one of the reasons why we picked Action Limo. Plus he has thank you cards over thank you cards in his office and he's probably running out of space for them all. But that speaks volume for the incredible value he brings. Absolutely no regrets here.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/13/2017

Action Limousine was a great company to use for our wedding day! Everything from the booking process to the actual day was great. The owner, John, is extremely helpful with whatever you need. We booked a 10 person white stretch limo in addition to a Bentley. Our chauffeurs were Lou and Carmen. They were both fantastic! Lou was my designated driver in the Bentley. He helped me with my dress/train. He offered me water and napkins whenever I needed it. He even tried to talk to me to calm my anxiety- such a sweetheart! And from what I heard from the bridal party- Carmen was great also. Such a friendly, upbeat person. The only thing we did not experience was the red carpet roll out but it's not a big deal to us. We did share the champagne toast, however, and that was a nice touch for sure! The two drivers were so accommodating- after our ceremony, we went to a park to take more pictures prior to going to our venue. I would definitely use this limo company again! My husband and I were very pleased with you all. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Anneka · Married on 08/11/2017

Absolutely loved action Limo. John the owner was amazing and made sure he timed out my day to the second. He had alot of great recommendations. Our driver Lu took care of us the entire time and made sure we had no worries. He even helped with my dress. Thanks guys for A1 service. Anneka and Kirk August 11, 2017.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Joan · Married on 07/22/2017

Action Limo did a tremendous job! Set up over the phone went smoothly and we felt good about using this company even before our wedding day. Tom showed up early, and got us to all of the places we needed to go so that we didn't need to worry about a thing! The car was exactly as we expected. Tom was super professional, courteous, friendly, and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He even waited with me in the church before I walked down the aisle so that I could keep my mind off being nervous! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2017