Acquainted Wedding Productions Reviews

Acquainted Wedding Productions 3
Acquainted Wedding Productions 4
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiance and I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken at beautiful Longwood Gardens. Angela was so accommodating and even went out of her way to check the rules and regulations about photography for us. She even scouted out the grounds on their website to make sure we got the best locations for our pictures and made use of our time effectively. She even met us at our apartment before hand so we could take a few with our pup. She made us feel at ease the entire time, as we are both pretty awkward around cameras. If you look at our pictures, you'd think we were naturals. We are BEYOND thrilled by how all of our photos came out. 10/10 would use again and again and again. Thanks Angela!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Acquainted Wedding Productions 5
    Acquainted Wedding Productions 6
    Acquainted Wedding Productions 7

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Hello Amanda! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Acquainted Wedding Productions. Angela absolutely loved working with you and Dan (and your dog, Brew, too!). We are so glad you loved your experience with us! Your choice of Longwood Gardens was the perfect backdrop to your photos. We look forward to working with you again!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/11/2018

The perfect person to use for all videography needs. Angela is so helpful, artistic and professional. The quality of the work is top notch. I can not say enough good things.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Acquainted Wedding Productions 8

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Thank you, Wendy! Doing your super hero photo shoot was so much fun. I hope to work with you again for any video or photography needs you have!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Angela was THE BEST! The finished product was beyond my imagination and really was beautiful. Angela was so nice and easy to work with and recommend her 100%. Thank you Angela for making my wedding the best day ever!! You are truly talented!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Bridget! I truly enjoyed working with you and Jay to capture your big day.

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Angela of Acquainted Wedding Productions was one of the *best* decisions we made while planning our wedding. We chose the package for a highlight video. She was a complete joy to work with from our initial conversation to the last email with the finished video, and was very flexible, professional and punctual throughout the entire process. She made it very easy to contact her when we had questions and delivered the final video faster than we ever expected - all while incorporating our ideas and feedback into the final product. Her vision and style are spot on and she and her assistant captured some of the most beautiful shots of our wedding - we especially love all the little moments they caught that we weren't even aware of at the time. They also caught all the sweetest moments of our vows and the speeches that we are so happy to be able to relive forever. We were even on the fence about having a videographer at all in the beginning stages of wedding planning, but we are so glad we did! The value and her quality of work are top notch. We 100% recommend Acquainted Wedding Productions to any couple looking for a wedding videographer, or even anyone looking to film any special occasion - you will end up with a beautiful video that you'll treasure forever.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Hello Caitlin! Thank you so much for the amazing review. Angela and her second shooter, Kayla, had an amazing time filming your wedding. Besides you and Steve, your dogs stole the show! Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture your big day!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Angela was AMAZING. She made me feel so comfortable and really took my ideas to heart when planning my session. She went out of her way to ensure I got the exact type of pictures that I wanted. She was always attentive and easy to work with, as well as fun too! I really had a blast shooting with her.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Hello Jessica! Thank you so much for your review! Angela had so much fun working with you; the shoot just flew by! Thank you for choosing Acquainted Wedding Productions, and we look forward to working with you for any future projects.

Victoria · Married on 07/23/2016

Angela was amazing to work with! I hired her for my sister's wedding and she was very attuned to what my sister and my now brother-in-law wanted. She made the day all about my sister and was very flexible with where she needed to be and the things my sister wanted tape. The final products brought happy tears and huge smiles to our faces. We will cherish these videos forever and will definitely refer Angela to friends and families!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Hello Victoria! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you found Acquainted Wedding Productions - we loved working with your sister on her big day! Plus, you were great to work with as the Maid-of-Honor. Thank you for the recommendation!

Kaley · Married on 07/23/2016

Angela was absolutely AMAZING! She was able to capture every moment and deliver it in a beautiful movie/clip! She was very flexible in accommodating getting the girls and boys while they were getting ready!!!:)

Sent on 03/02/2017

Acquainted Wedding Productions's reply:

Hello Kaley! Thanks for taking the time to review Acqauinted Wedding Productions! Your wedding was on one of the hottest days of the year, but you still managed to look flawless! Angela loved working you and Tyler. Wishing you many years of happiness!