AConti Media Reviews

AConti Media View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 05/29/2021

The Best of the Best!

Anthony is the best of the best! When we first started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted some sort of footage of our day, but after doing an initial search we noticed there were a lot of different styles and packages offered out there. I'll be honest- we initially cast a wide net, so to speak- pretty much asking for information from anyone we could find locally.
    After receiving information from Anthony and setting up a video chat with him- it was clear he was extremely knowledgable about his industry. He took the time to answer all of our questions, and help us create the perfect package that was right for us. We talked about our priorities on our big day, and what type of footage we would want to have in order to encapsulate it. We hired him immediately after that conversation- and are so glad we did.
    On the day of our event, Anthony was extremely professional and kind. He worked well with all of our vendors and collaborated with them in order to ensure we got the very best. When we got our highlight video, ceremony footage, and raw footage back- we were blown away. Everything was perfect. We have gotten SO MANY compliments on everything. It has been such a joy to be able to go back and relive our special day. We would recommend Anthony at AConti Media to anyone!
  • Derek
    Derek L. Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing to Work With

Anthony was so fantastic to work with. He made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera and has a very artistic eye. The option to add drone footage for cinematic views of the city and our venue made our wedding video complete. He and his assistant blended in seamlessly during the wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding video.
  • Jenny
    Jenny W. Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!!

I couldn't have been happier with Anthony and Jen filming my wedding. They were super friendly, professional, fun, and easy to work with. I got married two days ago and I already know my video will be awesome to watch! I can't wait to see it and I would highly recommend AConti Media!
  • McCall
    Mccall B. Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely perfect

We decided late in the game that we wanted a videographer. I am so happy we found space in our budget for Anthony. After watching hours of wedding videos online, Anthony instantly became a top choice for us because he told stories in an authentic and heartfelt way. I was moved to tears by his precious work. We didn’t even meet Anthony in person until the wedding day (thanks Covid) but he was so communicative and kind over video. I felt like he really took an opportunity to get to know us and our vision for our wedding.
    On the wedding day- Anthony was the perfect person to have around. He was helpful, supportive and a positive person. I was really grateful he was part of our team.
    When we received our video, I watched it about 10 times in a row, sobbing each time. He created a masterpiece that goes every highlight and truly captures our love and our special day.
  • Shelley
    Shelley S. Married on 06/08/2019

Anthony's service is a work of art

Anthony is a complete professional and did a masterful job of filming our wedding. His attention to detail is extraordinary and he captured the emotion and joy we felt on our day. Our video was wonderfully edited and his vision for footage came together perfectly. We will cherish our wedding video shot by Anthony forever!
  • User6124843 2+ years ago

Great experience!

Anthony was such a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive, had so much experience, several of my other friends had used him in the past as well and a few have him booked in the future. Great work and attention to detail.
  • Yuanyuan
    Yuanyuan Married on 06/06/2021

Professional Videographers!

We chose the two-camera package plus a drone camera to capture the beautiful outdoor venue. Anthony was easy to communicate with and flexible with our needs (a daytime wedding with fewer hours than the standard package). Anthony and Jen did a wonderful job capturing the beautiful moments and details of our wedding. We won’t be able to remember all of them if we don’t have the footage. In addition, the highlight video is well produced and we were super happy with it!