Acme Picture Company Photo Booth Rental Reviews

10 | Portland, OR

10 Reviews for Acme Picture Company Photo Booth Rental

Nancy · Married on 08/14/2015

Acme Picture Company was so pleasant to meet with at the Bravo! Wedding Affair that we decided to reserve them for our wedding immediately afterwards. During our wedding day, they were so great with our family and friends. Sony and Charles helped our guests pick out fun props to pose with and showed them how to post their photo strips and leave comments in our guest book. The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding and so many great moments were captured.

Charles was so great to work with throughout the planning process for our wedding. When we decided to go with a photo booth template that we found online that wasn’t offered, he was more than willing to work with us. We received digital copies of the photo strips shortly after our wedding, and when we requested the individual photos, Charles was more than happy to oblige.

We’re so glad we did a photo booth at our wedding, and can’t imagine what it would have been like without Acme Picture Company.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Miranda · event on: 05/24/2015

Great experience! We had Acme at my friend's third birthday party and everyone had a blast. Such a fun and quince party activity. They brought all sorts of fun props. Kids and adults had so much fun.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Brandi · event on: 05/01/2015

Acme Picture Company Photo Booth Rental was amazing. The photo booth really made our school event. Famlies were extremly excitied to be able to take home a memory of our event. The customized photo layout was perfect! Very easy to work with and beyond my expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Shari · event on: 10/04/2014

Our guests had such a blast! You guys not only offer a great activity, your enthusiasm and cheerful attitude makes it even more fun. Thank you for providing such a unique experience for our guests to share and enjoy!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Tonya · Married on 10/04/2014

Acme has such a cool photo booth. We were able to get large groups in because the booth is open. I was a little worried about having an open booth because I am used to the traditional ones I had seen but I am glad we chose it. All of our guests could watch the fun and it just added a buzz to the atmosphere. I think the photo booth was the most important part of our event! They have a kiosk that allowed guests to send pictures to Facebook and Twitter which people loved. Fun people too! An all around great experience! Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Nathan · Married on 08/23/2014

Acme did such an amazing job and left no doubt in our mind about having them as one of our vendors on our wedding day. We cannot believe how much fun the photo booth was and how it was such a big hit at our wedding. If we had to go back and choose whether or not to do a photo booth again we would without a doubt have Acme as the company we hired to partake in an event in the future.

Sent on 11/01/2014

randy · Married on 08/03/2014

Chuck and his lovely wife arrived at my daughter's wedding early and organized with the event planner. The photo booth life of the reception. The bride and groom have a photo album of friends and family having a great time. I would recommend Chuck and his wife for any wedding or event.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Anna · Married on 08/01/2014

Acme Photobooth stole the show at my reception in a great way. Everyone loved the open photobooth concept, the instant gratification of having your pics available on the spot and the great props and accessories to chose from. People told me it was the best wedding they jad been to which made my day. Thanks Acme!!! A+++

Sent on 11/02/2014

darby · Married on 07/14/2014

Great setup, very friendly and professional. Setup is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • User4332006 · 2+ years ago

ACME was great at my wedding! They worked with us to customize our photobooth strips pre-wedding to match our event. At the wedding they had TONS of props and our guests loved it. The strips were given to our guests in plastic covers as well to keep them safe throughout the evening. Thank you guys!

Sent on 08/18/2014