ACES Limousine Service Reviews

21 | Clarence Center, NY

21 Reviews for ACES Limousine Service

21 ACES Limousine Service Reviews

Christine · Married on 09/02/2017

Aces Limo was fun and easy to work with! I found the company at a bridal show and they were very informative. When the limo bus showed up on our wedding day the driver was great! He was accommodating, fun and experienced! I would definitely recommend Aces to anyone that is looking for a reliable limo service.

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I used Aces for our wedding in July. They were awesome! They got back to me right away after inquiring about prices and were very helpful with my many questions! After finding out I needed the limo longer right before my wedding I reached out to see I I could get it longer and they were so extremely accommodating! Vern was our driver for the day and he was great! Everyone still talks about him because he was so sweet and relaxed. I don't think we could've picked a better limo service than Aces!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/30/2014

ACES limo is the best. My driver was Josie and she was amazing. She called me the night before my wedding to introduce herself and go over details. She decorated the party bus and even had a CD to listen to on the ride to the church. She helped me fix my dress malfunction before I went into the church, She came prepared with little booties because my heels hurt so bad. She went to consumer beverage to get cigars while we took pictures outside, she lived in the area of my church and reception and had great recommendations on places to take pictures. I can't say enough good things about her. Peter at ace was awesome too and great with detail. Highly recommend and definitely request Josie...I know I will next time I use ACE for an event.

You can't go wrong with ACES. They were responsive while getting to the big day. The drive was an hour early which really helped put my mind at easy and he was sooooo nice!

The price was great and tip was included so we came out under budget!

The limo was really nice and fit all of us perfectly.

To top it all off, they went us a congrats card the week after and a gift card to come back and use them again.

Just what we needed!

ACES was great to work with! The limo bus was really nice and clean and they were on time to all of our pick up- the groom/bride/wedding guests all had different pick up times and they were on time for all of them. Our driver was great and very friendly. They also send us a $25 gift card as a thank you after our wedding event. I have used them in the past for friends bachelorette events as well and they are always very professional.

• Future Mrs. Miz.

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2012

They were AWESOME. It was pouring rain outside on my wedding, so my Limo driver CALLED around to some local winery's and got permission for us to take photos inside. She went above and beyond for us!

Beautiful limo bus, very clean and so cool! The limo driver went above and beyond, decorated the limo bus, so helpful every step of the way, fun to have her as part of our day! The most reasonably priced in the area, huge fleet to choose from, very easy to work with and so reliable.

We used Ace's for our wedding transportation. Our driver, David, was great. He showed up on time, got us where we needed to go safely and quickly. And he took care of all of the little details throughout.

• User2205527 · 2+ years ago

I used Aces Limousine for my Bachelorette Party which was a wine tour. They were very flexible and even let us make changes to the contract to meet our needs. Our driver was on time and very friendly. The limo arrived fully stocked and clean. Our limo driver even went out of his way to call the wineries to let them know we were coming. There were no surprise costs or fees involved. This made for a very enjoyable and stress free day.

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2012

ACES is the best!!! They are so organized and professional. They match their wardrobe to your wedding colors and go the extra mile to make the day special! They are one of the only limo companies in the buffalo area that had a big enough bus (that was still stylish) for our giant wedding party and boy did we have a party in it. Thanks ACES for being friendly, on time, and fun!

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2011

Aces Limo was so flexible and accommodating. We actually hired them for our wedding day and the bills game the day after. Both events were fantastic. We use the limo coach for the wedding and the limo bus for the bills game - both were very clean and roomy. Would definitely recommend them!

Amy · Married on 08/27/2011

Great service! No complaints. They were where they needed to be, clean, and driver was friendly!

Tracy · Married on 07/03/2011

Aces was great, and so was the price. No complaints about the service, they were everywhere they needed to be right on time. The limo was clean and the driver was friendly.

Christina · Married on 10/23/2010

We used Aces Limosine for our post-wedding reception partying. We had such a blast - the limo driver was very friendly and accommodating of all of our requests. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality service in the Buffalo area!

Kathryn · Married on 06/13/2009

Aces Limousine was VERY easy to work with and did a great job. They got me everywhere I needed to be on time (or even ahead of schedule). The driver was very professional and even straightened my train for me right before I walked down the aisle. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or special event.

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

So we waited a but long when booking transportation and many of the other companies were booked. I was somewhat reluctant to book w aces because of a few negative reviews but the price was the best one we could find and they were available. I was happy w everything. It all went according to the plan. Our driver was very nice and helpful and the limo bus was clean and very nice. So don't be afraid. I'm guessing they made changes since those not so hot reviews.

Erin · Married on 09/21/2013

Everything with ACES staff and our limo driver went smoothly despite 3 inches of rain. Our driver couldn't have been nicer. Peter helped set up our schedule and limo bus and made me feel comfortable and confident in them. Gratuity was included in our price and I thought the prices were reasonable and our 26 person limo bus was BRAND new.

Jill · Married on 10/08/2011

Ace's did a great job! Our driver was prompt and courteous and the limo was clean. Only complaint I have was there were a few flies flying around the whole time inside that were a bit annoying, but other than that I thought they did great.

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2012

2.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The limo was disgusting!!!!!!!!!! I will never go through Aces again. I changed the pick up location and the limo driver apparently didnt get that message and showed up at the wrong place. The schedule was way behind because of this. !!!!!!!!!!

1.6
      2.5
      2.5
      0.0

Aces lime from aero Dr buffalo ny. We used their limo bus for our wedding party Oct 12. The limo was good and clean. It was great that it had a jack to plug our phones in for whatever music we wanted. But our limo driver drove like a bat out of hell. He also kept falling asleep!! Not while driving I don't think, but every time we got off the bus to take pictures, we would come back on and he'd be sleeping. I almost said something cause we had our flower girl, ring bearer and Jr brides maid on that bus. Grr

Sent on 10/30/2013

ACES Limousine Service's reply:

We are very disappointed to hear that type of service coming from one of our chauffeurs. We do our best to make sure every chauffeur is in the DOT guidelines for time off and rest needed. We had no idea about this until now (by all means call us if their is a problem). If you can send us an email and let us know your last name, I will speak with the chauffeur and correct any deficiencies we may have had your wedding day. I am glad the vehicle was clean and there were no other service problems and we would appreciate that being reflected on in your rating of us. Thank you.

0.8
      1.5
      0.5

Let me start by saying that I'm an easy going person and very laid back.

I booked ACES Limo Service for my wedding on September 29th 2012 and was extremely disappointed and found their service to be completely unacceptable and I would believe most people would feel the same way. I think most people would agree that your wedding is a special day and you hope that your vendors will put forth the effort and service in which you paid them for, unfortunately ACES did not.

The interior of the Hummer Limo was disgusting to say the least! The inside smelled awful, the floors were filthy and looked as though they had never been cleaned, several seats were ripped, there were dried drink splashes all over the place including the windows and seats from previous usage, the drink console had previous spilled drink and crusty stuff dried on it but the worst part was that there were flies and fruit flies inside the entire time we had the limo; which was not only disgusting but a nuisance for our wedding party. Overall the limo was gross and unacceptable and looked as though it had never been cleaned.

I contacted the owners and politely explained my concerns regarding the disappointing service and they showed no empathy for the situation and the product they gave us and could care less. I will never use their service again and will not recommend them to anyone.