39 Reviews for Ace of Events

39 Ace of Events Reviews

I have been photographing weddings for 4 years, and I have worked with a number of wedding planners (some large teams, some individuals, and some family friends who want to plan weddings). I have never worked with a planner anywhere near as amazing as Ace (and Ani in particular -- as he is the team leader I worked with). Literally, everything ran perfectly and smoothly, and I know that it was Ani and his team hard at work making sure everything went flawlessly. I cannot impress enough upon anyone considering hiring them, that it will be the best investment in your event you could possibly make! I am still reeling in how complicated and how many moving parts the wedding I photographed with Ace was, and how effortless Ani and the team made it out to be. I wish every single wedding I photographed was organized and run by Ace of Events. Seriously. They are literally the best!

Profile Picture Eric, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my god! The Ace of Events team is AMAZING. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Ani, Anjali and the team made it all possible - we could NOT have done this without them! From our first consultation to in-depth planning the month before and the final "day of" experience, the Ace of Events team was incredibly professional and responsive, and truly took the time to understand our vision for the day and helped execute it to perfection. We are so grateful and would absolutely recommend this team to anyone planning their big day! THANK YOU so much Ani, Anjali and the team.

Profile Picture Nithya, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely excellent service by ace of events- we coulnd't have accomplished our event otherwise. They did their best and everything that we asked for and expected from them was delivered .

Profile Picture Deepa, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a destination wedding for our son in Bermuda. Ace of events helped carry it on beautifully. They took care of everything.

Profile Picture Rohini, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very happy with the services provided. His team was professional and provided exceptional service. We had problems with some other vendors and Ani helped out significantly. Our wedding day was uneventful and went smoothly. We would recommend Ace of Events without reservations.

Profile Picture User6786008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My Husband & I worked with Ace of Events for our April 2016 wedding. From the moment we sat down with Ani & Anjali, we knew that we had found our Event Planners to help make sure our wedding weekend was nothing but perfect. Not only was it immediately clear that they possessed the hard skills & work ethics we were looking for in a planner (they are organized, communicative, and knowledgeable about south Asian vendors), but they also made it their first priority to truly understand who we were as individuals, as a couple, and what we were looking for in order for our event to be perfect in our eyes. Ani worked closely with Husband and I to make sure everything was set in place for our wedding weekend. Because of his dedication to us our wedding really reflected our personalities – it ended up being exactly what my husband and I dreamed of. And because of this, we have the Ace of Events team to thank for creating something so deeply personal.

We'd heard horror stories about wedding planners from family and friends but with Ace of Events – not only did they exceed our expectations but we actually had so much fun throughout the wedding weekend working with them. My husband & I are extremely picky with how we like things done, but Ani really handled all of the craziness we threw their way with so much kindness. While we must have asked a trillion questions, had to make last minute venue changes due to weather, and much more, Ace of Events was so patient with us and really guided us in a way that all of these tasks created no stress.

On the day of our wedding we were hit with multiple curve balls, but Ani always took the upper hand and made it his responsibility to handle everything for us so we wouldn’t have to stress anything. The wedding weekend was everything we envisioned, and more.

I have no complaints about Ace of Events-they were beyond amazing that even our guests recognized their hard work and were surprised of how well they handled everything.

Profile Picture User5605689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani was absolutely amazing during the entire process. The day of the event we were able to enjoy because Ani was taken into care of every little detail. When guests tell you how helpful Ani was and wanted to know which side of the family he was from you know you made a great choice. When my next child is ready for the big day, Ani is going to be my first call.

Profile Picture Usha, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ace of Events is unmatched for their quality of service. From initial contact until today, Ace of Events made sure that our experience with them was impeccable. Excellent communication, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, and the readiness to always go the extra mile are just a few of the characteristics that contribute to the overall quality of the company. Anjali and Ani coordinated our wedding flawlessly and from baraat through to the close of our reception (and well beyond!), each piece of the event transitioned seamlessly.

Hiring Ace of Events to organize and direct our ceremony was easily the best decision that we made. The value provided by the Ace of Events team is unparalleled. The staff made us feel like royalty on our wedding day and the professionalism, warmth, quality, and meticulous attention to detail delivered by the team was noticed by all.

Many thanks, from our family to yours!

Meera and Joseph

Profile Picture Joseph, 12/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Of all the decisions we made during our wedding process the best was by far hiring Ace of Events. The entire Ace of Events team was kind, courteous, thorough, and most important, professional. So many of our guests complimented us after the wedding for being punctual and organized throughout the entire day from Bharat to Reception and that was all thanks to Ace of Events. My husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day and not worry anything because Ace of Events was there handle everything for us.

My family was more than happy with everything they did for us and we truly believe the money was very well spent. We were so impressed that a week before my wedding we hired them for my sister's wedding which was held three months after mine, in November.

Profile Picture Kriti, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

For a family to host one Indian wedding in a year is daunting enough but to host two and that too within three months of each other...well that just seemed unimaginable for my parents. But thanks to Ani and Anjali Sandhu and the entire Ace of Events team my parents hosted two very beautiful and elegant weddings for my sister and I.

Of all the decisions we made during our wedding process the best was by far hiring Ace of Events. The entire Ace of Events team was kind, courteous, very thorough, and most important, professional. So many of our guests complimented us after the wedding for being so punctual and organized throughout the entire day from the Bharat to Reception and that was all thanks to Ace of Events. My husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day and not worry about anything because Ace of Events was there to handle everything for us.

Profile Picture User5015388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To say our wedding was an elaborate event is an understatement. Without the help of Ani and his Ace of Events team, our wedding could not have been accomplished in such a special and flawless manor. Ani and his staff were so attentive from day one of planning (months before). Ace of Events knowledge, patience, and work ethic paid off.

Personally speaking, Ani was treated us a member of his family and we reciprocated the same to him. He made the most complex issues easy to handle and we never had any issues throughout the week. He was responsive to every request, no matter how mundane or trivial.. I would recommend Ace of Events to all families seeks event planning for weddings, regardless of type. The team is professional, efficient, and will make your dream wedding come true.

Kudos to Ani and the Ace of Events team for making our wedding the most memorable event of our lives!

-Ankur and Harnoor Sharma

Profile Picture Ankur, 7/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ani and Anjali Sandhu. They were both very easy to work with, always accessible and professional. We were most impressed with how everything was carried out during the main wedding functions...totally seamless and delightful experience!
We would highly recommend Ace of Events for all your functions!!

Profile Picture Anjali, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani and Anjali Sandhu are consummate professionals, with an uncanny ability to recognize their client’s style and preferences, and superb organizational skills and attentiveness to deliver their precious events with elegance and perfection. Selecting them to handle our daughter’s wedding was perhaps the single most important decision we made, and one that contributed most to the splendid outcome. We were blessed to have Ani and Anjali’s wisdom, guidance, and hand holding over the months leading to the wedding at the Mandarin, Washington DC.

Ani is the master planner and Anjali is full of creativity and design ideas. Her stylistic input made the wedding stationary and accoutrements exceptional. Both are very pleasant and warm to work with, and we never ever felt rushed in our phone conversations and in more than a dozen meetings. They must know how to make each client special as our family always came out of the meetings thinking that we were, perhaps, their sole clients. They anticipated every need of ours, presented us thoroughly researched options and strategies, and held our hand when we were indecisive and messing up the planning or execution time-lines.

Ani had us meet several vendors in each category, advising us on the pros and cons of each but without ever nudging us towards any. Likewise all expenses incurred by Ace of Events on our behalf were presented to us with original invoices and without any add-ons.

Ani and Anjali choreographed the entire wedding and we are truly grateful to them for putting their hearts and minds into its planning and execution; we couldn’t have asked for more. The wedding will be featured in the September issue of the Washingtonian magazine. Ani and Anjali are truly Aces at what they do. We would recommend them to anyone planning a very special event in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Sumant, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Working with Ace of Events was a seamless, stress free, and enjoyable process!!!! They helped us plan our wedding from start to finish and made it seem easy. We had multiple challenging aspects to our wedding planning that they made seem like everyday business.

Our wedding was a Christian/Hindu wedding with 2 ceremonies on 2 different days at 2 different locations with 600 guests!!! That is a ton of venue, cater, decor, timing to coordinate and we did not have a single mishap!! All of the guests were happy and enjoyed every moment without any confusion about where to be, how to get there, or what was happening.

To make it even more challenging our wedding was in DC and my husband was living in DC for the year while I was living in NYC for work while we planned the wedding. So they went out of their way to do many things by phone or email or even meet with us on A LOT of weekends when I was in town to get everything just right.

Ani and Anjali are incredibly organized, calm, and friendly. They made the entire process a joy and the event was AMAZING!!! I trusted them to make many of the decisions based on their experience and they nailed it every time!!! They are not only great event planners they are great people who are truly interested in the success of your event! I would recommend them without reservation to anyone planning any event who wants it to be world class!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ace of Events did a phenomenal job planning our wedding. Their service was invaluable.

Profile Picture User5183435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Can't recommend Ace of Events enough for their professionalism, kindness, flexibility, and most of all, their constant sense of calm and humor through one of the most stressful periods of any person's life!

Profile Picture Camille, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Probably the best in the field of wedding planning..could not have done it without their expert opinion,thorough attention to detail, and immense patience and kindness towards all family members.
Would recommend to anyone who askes me!

Profile Picture Anu, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani, Anjali, and the rest of the Ace of Events team did an amazing job at my wedding! We got married at the Grand Lodge of Maryland so we did not have a venue coordinator. Fortunately, Ace of Events took care of everything. We had been planning this wedding for a year and a half and we had to bring in everything for the venue. We were so grateful to have Ani there to help us. He was very responsive to our emails and phone calls and answered all of our questions. He also helped us find amazing vendors.

As we got closer to the wedding, Ani contacted all of our vendors to make sure everything was arranged for the wedding day. He also created a very detailed timeline for the wedding day and picked up all of the wedding items beforehand so we did not have to worry about bringing them to the venue.

On the wedding day, the Ace of Events team made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though we were running behind, I did not have to worry about a thing. Ani and Anjali made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. I later realized that I had given the bridal party very little instructions about their entrances but Ani and Anjali covered everything. They even went out of their way to find their groom's ring when he forgot it at the hotel after the ceremony.

I highly recommend Ace of Events. I know our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without the help of Ace of Events.

Profile Picture User3193003, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani and Anjali did an excellent job throughout the wedding planning and coordination process. Although we only used Ace of Events for our wedding coordination, they were very responsive and helpful throughout our planning process as well. They bring depth and breadth of wedding planning/coordinating experience and knowledge, covering details that I would have never thought of. Our wedding would not have gone so smoothly if it was not for Ace of Events - they took time to understand the flow of our wedding day and made sure all of the important details were taken care of, with the utmost professionalism. They took care of scheduling everything and making sure we were on time, even when there were multiple events occuring at once! I highly recommend Ace of Events for your wedding or event, you cannot go wrong!

Profile Picture User4354439, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani and Anjali's team was fantastic.
Right from the beginning, Ani was extremely helpful in picking out the right vendors and helping us stick within our budget and giving us brilliant ideas for the Baraat.
The day of the wedding was flawless and coordinated without any glitches or delays.
We have received many compliments from the guests on how beautiful the wedding turned out!

Profile Picture Neeta, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We interviewed few event planners and we found Ani Sandhu of Ace of Events to be the most professional, well spoken individual among all. So we decided to go with him and I think one of the best decisions we made for our son's wedding. Throughout the process he had been very helpful by giving advise and returning phone calls and emails promptly. We commend his capabilities especially during the week of and the day of the wedding.
Ani and his team coordinated with other vendors very efficiently and we did not have to answer any of the vendors questions on the day of the wedding. He and his team took all the responsibilities from us and we walked in and out of the wedding and reception like any other guests. We even got complements from our guests that we looked very relaxed at our own son's wedding.
All the valuables, we used during wedding time were neatly packed and handed over to us by his team.
We can say it again Ani and his team made bride and groom and their families day very stress free and everything went like a clock work without any glitches and timings were maintained up to the minute.
We are looking forward to working with him and his team in our future events.

Profile Picture Sobha & Srinagesh, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first day we met Ani & Anjali it was such a comfortable and open dialogue. Raj and I always felt like our opinions, suggestions and ideas were valued and respected. However, Ani and Anjali would cautiously steer us in the right direction if need be (heck we've never planned a wedding before)!
-Ani organized a meeting with all of our wedding vendors (on site) to make sure everyone was on the same page. Thank goodness he did this because there was a huge misunderstanding about the flowers we wanted which was brought to light ... And fortunately straightened out at the meeting!
-Anjali organized (and color coordinated!) a detailed schedule for all the ladies getting hair and makeup for the wedding day.
-there was a detailed minute-by-minute schedule for the wedding day for each event: time of event, where everyone was to be, point of contact numbers, etc.
- Ani came over a few days before and picked up everything needed for the big day. That was really helpful because our families didn't have to worry about if they had everything on hand the day of. All the gift exchange items, ceremony stuff etc was there when we needed it! Pamphlets, guest books, place cards and wedding favors were perfectly laid out in their proper locations!
-last but not least. Because ACE handled all the details day of the wedding our families and Raj and I really got to just kick back and enjoy the day. At the crack of dawn Ani and his team were on top of everything. Not once did we feel like something was wrong or not being handled properly. This isn't to say there weren't issues... There were our fair share of wedding day fiascos; but the team handled everything without concerning us or our family (only consulting when they absolutely had to).
I'm sure there were a million other moments we did not mention here where Ani and Anjali saved us or guided us but we think you can already understand how incredible they are! Thank you so much ACE!

Profile Picture Anant and Raj, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Unbelievable job! Ani and Anjali are truly some of the most amazing and hardworking people I have ever met. My wife and I could not be happier with everything that they have done to make our wedding a truly memorable occasion. We cannot thank you both enough. We would strongly recommend Ace of Events to anyone who is looking into wedding planning.

Profile Picture Vivek, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani and his team at Ace of Events were absolutely wonderful with planning our wedding events. I was studying for my med school board exam while planning our wedding and I can't imagine having organized our wedding events without them. They were recommended to us by a family friend who utilized their services in planning a rather large wedding. Ani, Anjali and everyone on their team was polite, professional, organized, and truly caring. Because of their extensive experience they already had relationships with the other vendors we had involved in our event and were able to recommend vendors to us as well. They planned and maintained an organized and efficient timeline for our wedding and reception. They considered minute details I never would have thought about. They brought great fresh ideas to the table with regards to decor, entertainment, and the set up of the halls we used. I would recommend Ace of Events to anyone planning any sort of wedding in the DC/VA/MD area. I'm incredibly happy they were there at our wedding and made everything run so smoothly.

Profile Picture Noreen, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ani and his staff were awesome from the months leading up to the wedding to the wedding weekend itself!
We ended up having a guest list of over 450 with 3 big events spanning over two days. With that many guests and vendors to manage, Ani kept everything so well organized and professional to the T!
I highly recommend Ace of Events for any event. It will be a huge piece of mind for you, and can guarantee everything, from the big picture itinerary to tiny details, will be taken care of.

Profile Picture User3882223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review