Ace Limousine & Airport Service Reviews

• Abby

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

2.0

Wedding Transportation

Ace had the best price and package in the area for a 20+ person party bus. They were prompt and responsive in the planning process. They even called before my wedding to confirm services. Unfortunately, on the day of my wedding on the way from the ceremony to the reception there were mechanical issues with my party bus. Pretty much a bride's worst nightmare. We had to pull over on the highway and then drive slowly on back roads. Turning a 15-20 minute drive into an hour drive. Because of this, I lost 1/2 of my photo time on site of our reception venue and my husband and I missed most of our cocktail hour...moments and photos we will never get back. I will say that after the experience Ace did reach out to us promptly to discuss the event and apologize. I was surprised about this and thought I was going to have to contact them first to bring up the issue. They offered a 30% discount...I'm not completely satisfied with this as I essentially lost over 3x this amount from the value of my photographer and videographer with the time missed. Overall just sad about not getting to get photos and video footage from places in our venue that were flooded with guests by the time we got there. We felt rushed and grumpy during our photos because of the lost time.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/18/2016

3.8
      3.0

We used Ace Limousine for our wedding in June 2016. It was by far the cheapest pricing of the 10 companies I looked into. When we went to check out the 26 passenger party bus they hadn't cleaned the bus and the building, offices and area were a little sketchy. We booked because our ceremony and reception site were only 15 minutes away from each other so we really only needed the bus for 2 hours (but we had to pay for the full 4 hours) and weren't willing to go overboard with the price. The day of the wedding they arrived early (which was great!) and the bus was clean, the driver was fine but did not go out of his way to be helpful or pleasant. The route the driver took was WAY out of the way and we could have cut our drive time in half if he would have taken the direct route. We had 22 passengers on the "26 passenger bus" and it was tight. But by far the worst was how HOT it was. There was no air circulating through the bus even though the driver said it was on full blast. We weren't completely disappointed because the transportation was not really important to us. So if you are looking for something easy and cheap I recommend Ace, but if you are travelling a long distance or transportation is high on your priority list I would go elsewhere.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Ace Limousine & Airport Service's reply:

Hello Chelsea,

On behalf of Ace Limousine, we want to extend our deepest apology for not providing the highest level of satisfaction for your wedding day transportation. Ace Limousine takes tremendous pride in providing wedding day transportation services, ensuring the highest level of comfort and safety for our client’s special day.

We want to ensure you that we have developed a new system for making appointments to see the vehicles to guarantee the vehicles are ready to be showcased. In addition, we have updated our warehouse with new pavement and signage to give our building a new improved look. Also, we have remodeled our interior office with new carpet and furniture for a more comfortable experience.

Lastly Ace made sure that we repaired the air conditioning in the 26 Passenger Party Bus to make sure the air is blowing as cold as possible and circulating throughout the bus.

Here at Ace Limousine Service we are listening to your feedback, and we are taking every step to making the correct adjustments to better serve you. Once again we want to extend our deepest apology. Please feel free to contact us, we would love to speak with you directly in more detail regarding this matter.
    Best,
    Ryan
    Reservation Manager
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/03/2017

2.5
      3.5
      3.0

I had an okay experience with Ace, but just okay. The price was right, they were pretty responsive when I first reached out, and they received good reviews online. My issues are with the actual day of my wedding. The limo driver was running behind because his "GPS took him the wrong way". Fine, it happens to all of us (even though it shouldn't happen to professional limo drivers that are picking up the bride to go to her wedding venue on her wedding day). When we got in the limo, the radio didn't work. There was a port to plug in our iPhones to listen to music, but that didn't work either. This was really disappointing. My biggest problem was the following. Back up a little bit: Ryan (who has great customer service skills!) confirmed with me multiple times the locations for all pickups and drop offs. After picking up the girls at the hotel, they were to drive 5 minutes from our venue to the groom's grandfather's house in West Chester to pickup the men. I confirmed this with Ryan THREE TIMES! He read it back to me, we were always on the same page. Well, the men were supposed to arrive at 3pm sharp for me and my husband's "first look" and the rest of the photographs, prior to the ceremony that started at 5pm sharp. They didn't arrive until closer to 3:35pm. 35 minutes is a LONG time to wait when the clock is ticking down to when you have to walk down the isle. That extra 35 minutes cost us a LOT of missed photo opportunities. Not only that, this caused me to be stressed out and rushed for photos that we DID take. The limo driver told my groomsmen that a bridesmaid told him to go back to the hotel, and that's why he was so late. Not an excuse. If you had a question, you needed to ask the bride or groom. Or better yet, call your office to double check with Ryan who knew what was supposed to be happening! Something always goes wrong on wedding days, and you just have to prepare for it. This was mine.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ace Limousine & Airport Service's reply:

Dear Holly,

On behalf of Ace Limousine Service, we would like to personally apologize for the dissatisfying service that we provided on your wedding day. We accept full responsibility for the mistake and I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

We are glad that we were able to connect with you and talk about the issues that occurred during your wedding. There is nothing more important to us then satisfying our clients and learning from our mistakes to better serve you.

Once again we extend our most deepest apology to you and everyone that this occurrence has affected.

Sincerely,