Ace Limousine & Airport Service Reviews

103 | Chester, PA

103 Reviews for Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Lindsay · Married on 11/25/2017

Ace was awesome! They were very helpful and responsive leading up to our wedding day. On the day of, the driver was super nice and arrived early. They were very accommodating and helpful! We would highly recommend Ace for anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Matt · Married on 11/04/2017

From the first time we talked, until the dropped us off at our reception Ace Limousine was excellent! I couldn't ask for more professionalism and quality of service

Sent on 11/17/2017

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

ACE Limousine and their staff provided the BEST service all around that I could possible ask for !!

Ryan was always timely responding to my emails and phone calls and our party bus driver, Steve was absolutely AMAZING and helpful at my wedding on 11/04/17.

Not only was the bus prompt, clean and beautiful, our driver, Steve was HANDS DOWN a VITAL resource to my entire ceremony, helped us stick to the timeline, assisted me with my dress, helped my girls bring their bags upstairs to the bridal suite to get situated. People actually thought he was a personal butler or something because he was just that INCREDIBLE – I did not cry one tear the entire day until he had to leave us LOL

I hope another bride knows that she will be in the best hands by choosing ACE Limousine & Airport Service

Sent on 11/21/2017

Darrick · Married on 10/27/2017

Ace limo service was on point with our wedding day Harry was our driver and he was an all around smooth guy! I really appreciate the service and vision Team leader Ryan laid out for us on my special day

Sent on 11/11/2017

Tim · Married on 10/13/2017

Can't say enough amazing things especially about Ryan at Ace Limo. I have used them in the past for birthday celebrations as well as recommended them to our best friends for their wedding event. Ryan has gone above and beyond customizing the perfect package for our wedding needs and our budget. The attentiveness and quality of service received are the best around the PA, DE, NJ area WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!! All it took was a simple phone call letting them know exactly what our needs were; you won't go wrong going with Ace. Thanks Ryan

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Vera · Married on 09/30/2017

Ace Limousine services were just wonderful! They were very responsive and professional every time I spoke to them on the phone and through email. On my wedding day, our 24-passenger shuttle bus arrived early and was very clean inside. Our driver Steve was so great. He was very polite and extremely helpful throughout the entire evening (carrying my bouquet and train at times - my own personal man of honor :-) Overall, the service was exceptional and I would recommend Ace Limousine again and again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

The best limo service around!! On my wedding day the driver showed up early to pick us up which was awesome. We had 3 different locations to get to and they got us to each place on time with no issues at all. They made sure everything went smoothly and the limo bus itself was phenomenal. The lighting inside changed colors and the sound system was top of the line, which really added to the whole experience. You won't find a better limousine service!! My bridal party loved it!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

They are amazing! Our driver was so accommodating and price was very competitive

Sent on 10/23/2017

Judy · Married on 08/31/2017

Ace Limousine Services is top notch. My family has used Ace's services over the last 6 years. The cars are brand new, always very clean, staff is very friendly and professional. We have used Ace for our many trips to Phila. Baltimore and Newark Airports. My husband and Daughter travel for business and Ace is the first one they call. We have also used their larger vehicles for our Son's wedding. They were able to get our guests to the wedding location safe and dry as it was pouring,
    We have used Ace for various doctors appointments which were out of our local area.
    Ace is prompt, courteous and allows for you to have a stress-free trip. We are also using Ace this weekend 9/2/17 for another family wedding using their 31 Passenger and 14 passenger vehicles.
    Thank You Ace for your continual excellent service.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Ace was a great fit for transporting our wedding party to and from our venue! The limo was clean, the driver was friendly and well dressed, and we were perfectly on time for everything! We would highly recommend Ace for wedding transportation!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Aubrey · Married on 05/05/2017

I had a very pleasant experience working with Ryan and Ace Limousines. I had requested a large capacity bus in short notice during prom season and Ryan was able to help me out in a pinch with a reasonable price. The driver was punctual, friendly and professional! I will be using them again for future needs!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Mik · Married on 03/17/2017

Great service and reasonable price!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Morgan · event on: 02/11/2017

Ryan and the crew at Ace limousine made my boyfriend's birthday one he will never forget! We can not thank him enough! We all had the most amazing time!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Janice · Married on 01/07/2017

Book them. Easy to deal with. Our driver Jay was wonderful. Thank you for getting the guys and gals to church on time and to the reception, while dealing with the snow. Would recommend them to anyone looking for professional limo services. Comfortable and affordable and FUN!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Bob · Married on 11/19/2016

We had an excellent experience with Ace Limousine for our wedding party. The limousine was clean and comfortably fit our wedding party of 8. We also used them to shuttle our guests from Philadelphia to our wedding venue and back. They were very responsive in setting the event up and confirming everything the week before our day. Of all the vendors we dealt with during our wedding, these were the easiest and didn't cause me any stress. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 03/19/2017

I booked Ace for a wedding back in October. Beautiful party bus/limo. My bridal party was very impressed to be riding in style that day. The driver was on time, safe and very nice. He was dressed like he was taking a princess to meet his prince. I hate when limo drivers look disheveled. lol. They had the most reasonable price around so I went for it. Great decision.

Sent on 02/26/2017

I used Ace for my wedding in September. I procrastinated and needed a limo last minute. Thankfully, Ace was more than accommodating. It was comfortable, and the driver was excellent!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Meredith · Married on 03/21/2016

My experience with Ace Limousine was fabulous! The driver was so wonderful, really just a sweet man who actually helped calm my nerves on my big day. He was easy going, the limo was amazing and clean, all around would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ace Limo was our transportation for our wedding day July 25th. They were on time, pleasant staff, and reasonable price. Our limo bus was beautiful, clean, comfortable, and everyone loved it!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Diane · Married on 10/18/2014

We used ACE Limousine for my son's wedding in November and were extremely pleased with the service and condition of the vehicles. We contracted the limo for the bridal party and Ace also was able to provide a beautiful bus for our out of town guests from the hotel to the venue and back. The drivers were courteous, timely and professional and the vehicles were beautiful! Also, the pricing was much lower than their competitors. I would highly recommend ACE!!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

We used Ace on the day of our wedding. James was great! We had a limo bus for the bridal party and also a shuttle from the hotel to our reception.

My husband and I also used the airport transportation for our honeymoon and had wonderful service to and from the airport. We will definitely keep Ace in mind for any future events and will pass their name and number to our friends and family!

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Ace Limo was great to work with on our wedding day! We had the Mercedes Sprinter for our bridal party transportation and couldn't have asked for more! The car was very nice, comfortable, and clean. The car showed up on time when scheduled and accommodated trips to different locations. The pricing is extremely reasonable! I would recommend Ace Limo highly!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Adele

Adele LeBrun · Married on 09/27/2019

Great experience!

Ace was great! We had a shuttle for our guests to and from the hotel (about 15 mins). The shuttle was very large and clean. There was a lot of singing from our guests, but the driver seemed to have a great sense of humor! We really appreciated their flexibility with the booking of 2 hours before the ceremony and 2 hours at the end of the night, as the groom and guys needed to be picked up about 15 mins the shuttle service would’ve started. We also got a cute little bonus gift as the bride and groom. Such a nice touch!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Jay was our driver and he was great! We got to every destination exactly when we needed to be there without a problem. The limo bus was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely use Ace limo again.

Sent on 07/03/2018

chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Ryan and his team NAILED it for our big day. He worked through the details with us and followed up to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make the guest transportation flawless. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2018