Ace Limousine & Airport Service Reviews

103 | Chester, PA

103 Reviews for Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Exactly what we expected

No complaints about working with ACE for our wedding. The driver was pleasant and even helped the groomsmen pick up the bus before we used it as a shuttle.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Flanagan · Married on 10/06/2018

Elegant, Punctual, and Knowledgeable!

Ace Limousine were professionals from top to bottom. From the booking, through the last ride of the day, they really were exceptional, knowledgeable, and affordable, and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Ron · Married on 09/22/2018

I booked with Ace Limo about a month before service and they were so accommodating. As well as the day of service was great. James was very understanding and patient with us. I love the gift they gave us , personalized champagne glasses, it was thoughtful and unexpected. Thank You again!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Steven · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Ace for our wedding day on 9/8/18 and they couldn't have been more professional. They were on time, courteous and very organized. Our driver was even nice enough to make an extra trip in order to accommodate an older set of my grandparents. Ryan, the lead contact I went through was very responsive to any questions we had. We would definitely hire them again if we were to need transportation to any special event. The 24 passenger bus was great.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Hilda

Hilda Ringel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great service!!

Excellent service from the beginning to the end. Ryan was our executive, he helped us to find the right limousine for our schedule and the size of our party. We rented the 20 passenger Limo Bus. The limo was really nice, spacious and clean. Our driver Michael was on time, and he provide and excellent service. In terms of price I think they have a great rates. I would highly recommend to work with Ace Limousine!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Ace Limo for out wedding, and they were fantastic. The entire process, from scheduling through the day of, was so easy and smooth. We had a shuttle for our guests, and the driver was incredibly diligent, making sure he picked up all the guests who needed to take the shuttle. We also had a limo for the bridal party, and the driver was so professional and patient, even helping me stay calm. I highly recommend them, and I greatly appreciate all their work to help us have a fantastic wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Debra · Married on 08/31/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Ryan at Ace Limo for our rehearsal dinner and wedding transport last weekend. He was a tremendous communicator throughout the process and extremely accommodating, particularly when we needed to switch out vehicles late in the planning process due to unforeseen requirements at the wedding venue, and as we tweaked last minute pick up times leading up to our events. Ryan made it happen for us! Our guests were extremely grateful to have the option of taking a shuttle to/from our events over the weekend. Also, they reported that the Friday evening driver was very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bernadette · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent service!! Will definitely use Ace Limo again!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

Ace Limousine ace'd it!

Ace Limousine & Airport Service did a fantastic job making the wedding party was at there locations on time. Thank you for being there for us on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

Reasonably priced and took great care of us!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

I was looking for a limo company for my wedding. I came across Ace and decided to give them a try. From the very beginning Ace Limo was professional, friendly and accommodating! Our drivers were on time, drove safely, friendly, helpful and just super nice! They even gave us a gift of personalized flutes for my husband and I! It was a nice surprise and very thoughtful. If I ever needed a car service I would definitely use Ace!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Ace Limo shuttle service was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding! They showed up on time and where they needed to be, they were thorough and polite and the shuttle was spotless and on the newer side. As a bride, there were a thousand things that could have gone wrong and Ace Limo completely eliminated my worry. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

I just got married 8/10/18 and had a wonderful experience with Ace Limousine service. Ryan was very responsive and helpful in planning the transportation for my wedding. The day before our wedding Ryan called to confirm the details and gave us an upgraded limo. They also presented us with champagne flutes with our names ingraved on them and a bottle! It was a wonderful surprise and joe was our driver who was amazing. I definitely would recommend ace to anyone and would use their services in the future. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

I used Ace Limousine for my wedding in August and they absolutely did not disappoint! Ryan knew exactly what vehicles would be the best fit for my bridal party and parents. Both drivers were super nice and went out of their way for a special request. The limos were both clean, fun, and perfect! I am so happy I chose Ace Limousine for our wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2018

LouAnn · Married on 07/27/2018

Ace Limo went above and beyond for us when my son and his wife were married in late July in Philly. We needed two vehicles - one for the wedding party that had to make several stops prior to the ceremony, as well as afterwards. The second vehicle was a 24 seat van to ferry family members from the hotel to the church and back to the hotel. This included my elderly mother who required assistance, as well as 3 year old twins, and assorted other passengers. Ace handled all aspects of our transport seamlessly and professionally. In addition, they were exceptionally friendly and responsive to all phone calls prior to the big event. Everyone agreed that they were top notch. Thank you, Ace Limo, for being the best! We highly recommend you.

Sent on 08/06/2018

sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

From my initial conversation with Ace Limo I could tell that their customer service was going to be outstanding, and they really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2018

We used ACE for our wedding on June 22, 2018 to get us from our hotel to the venue. The party bus was a definitely a hit for the whole wedding party. Our driver was always on top of things making sure we had everything we needed, he even made sure to help all the girls off the bus and hold the doors. The whole staff was friendly and easy to work with, highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Helen · Married on 06/08/2018

As mother of the groom, this was one of my assignments and thanks to their service I passed with flying colors !
    Ace Limo service was top notch! Great experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs. :)
    They periodically connected with me before the event to ensure the itinerary was as discussed. And when we had changes to the schedule it was not a problem for them, they were able to accommodate our needs.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/01/2018

Ace was great. Rented a private car and a shuttle service for our wedding. Not a single complaint.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marlene · Married on 05/05/2018

Great company for transportation. Used them for my daughter's wedding, transporting guests to and from the hotel and venue. Vehicle was clean and Mike, the limo driver was great!. Received many compliments from my guests regarding their level of service.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Laurie · Married on 03/24/2018

Steve our driver was amazing. When he wasn't straightening boutonnieres or holding the back of my daughter's gown he was directing the wedding party for fabulous pictures. Thrilled with our choice!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved our party bus that we used from Ace!!!! Our driver was professional and made everything as smooth as possible!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Karl · Married on 01/06/2018

On January 6th, 2018, we had Ace Limo provide transportation of the bridal party to the church then to the reception at the "Water Fall". We also had them provide a bus to shuttle our guests from the Crown Plaza to the Water Fall and back at the end of the night. It was the coldest day in 23 years with mounds of snow everywhere from the previous days storm. I can't say enough about our drivers (Tom and Ray)...they were wonderful...very concerned about everyone's safety and were extremely thoughtful!! The front office, especially Ryan, was great from the first time I called to organize this. Highly recommend Ace in a heart-beat!! Karl McC.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Erin · Married on 12/29/2017

Ace Limousine was the perfect transportation for our wedding. We used the 20 passenger limo bus, which was just the right size for our wedding party. Our driver was prompt and very friendly. He helped each lady get on and off the bus and accommodated us in any way we needed. There was champagne chilled and ready to go for us after the ceremony and it was super easy to get our music hooked up. We had a great time and actually wished we could have hung out in there longer! I would definitely use Ace in the future and recommend them to anyone looked for a great, affordable company that offers a wide range of transportation options.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/16/2017

The guys were amazing! Your team was truly the friendliest and most attentive drivers I have encountered. We will definitely be recommending you to our family and friends! Thank you for everything and for making our wedding day run smoothly!

Sent on 12/19/2017