Ace Limo Reviews

5 | Stillwater, MN

5 Reviews for Ace Limo

• User3200653 · 2+ years ago

We booked the 36 person Coach Limo and it was perfect. It was beautiful inside and our wedding party had a blast. Brad was very easy to work with and our driver was super nice. We needed to make a stop at CVS for something and she had no problems stopping for us. Great service.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Jon · Married on 01/07/2012

Everything was PERFECT!! Very professional and everyone was so impressed with our cool party bus! I would recommend Ace to everyone who wants to have great wedding transportation. They even rolled out a red carpet at the church! I should have used them for our Bachelor party too.
    Jon & Julie

Sent on 01/18/2012

0.4
      0.5

Took our money and never answered the phone agaain

Sent on 06/21/2013

0.0

DO NOT BOOK WITH ACE LIMO! SCAM! I would give them a negative star rating if possible. Brad Smith (owner) will have okay customer service as you inquire about renting a limo and give you a quote. When you decide to book he will charge your credit card a deposit to hold reservation and will send you a professional looking confirmation email. At this point your probably (like me) checking off "limo service" on your wedding to-do list. As your wedding approaches you will try to contact Ace Limo/Brad Smith through email and phone calls to confirm reservation and discuss details of getting picked up from wedding, etc. You will NOT be able to get a hold of anybody at Ace Limo and you will receive no communication or return call/message from Brad .... so you can't get a hold of the company or owner!!

I started trying to contact Ace Limo about 3.5 weeks before my wedding. I'm now one week away from my wedding date and have not heard anything from company. As a result of this poor customer service I can only conclude the company is a scam and he just tries to steal your deposit. I had to scramble and find another limo service that has customer service who I can trust to deliver service for my wedding. Also, have begun the process of trying to get back my deposit which is another major headache.

Save yourself from additional wedding stress and don't hire Ace Limo or you risk experiencing my nightmare.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Starr · Married on 05/09/2013

0.0

Stay far away from this business. I booked with them 2 months ago and have been trying for several weeks to confirm the booking with them. I have made multiple phone calls and sent numerous emails, all with no response. Now, when I try to call, I get "mailbox full" message each time. Complete lack of professionalism on their part. The wedding is now just days away, and I have no idea if this company is even going to show. Find someone that is actually responsive to your needs.

Sent on 05/09/2013