Ace In The Hole Entertainment Reviews

2 | Wesley Chapel, FL

2 Reviews for Ace In The Hole Entertainment

Toni · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Where do I begin? Wow Jonathan is beyond talented. We hired him as of DJ because he was highly recommended through 3 other DJs when we explained what we wanted. I can’t explain how many of our guest Said WOW where did you find this guy. He was everything we wanted and more! He made our wedding day 1000 times better by being his talented self and performing for our guest. Jonathan, thank you! Highly recommend for any and all events you will not regret it !!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough about Jonathan and his phenomenal skills!!!!!! First, he was easy to contact and since we had seen him at another friend's wedding we knew how good he was. His team helped me get the package I wanted and in my budget, and honestly I was so pleased with everything about my experience with him. He can SING. He sang a bunch of songs but I only remember My Girl which was the father & bride song. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend him, he is so sweet and so amazing. I can't thank him enough!!!!!! You're the best Jonathan!

Sent on 11/18/2016