Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

70 | Bensalem, PA

70 Reviews for Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

Diipali · Married on 06/13/2015

Ace DJ was great to work with. Anthony the owner was always available to answer questions and we were able to correspond through email regularly which really worked for my hectic schedule. They were flexible when we needed to make changes or when I was indecisive on songs/times etc. Nicco was our DJ and he was great! Arrived nice and early to set up, had a great playlist put together, played any song that was requested and really got the party started, everyone was up and dancing at my wedding!! I was so happy that I hired them for my wedding and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a great time at their event!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

We just had Ryan and Ross as DJ for our 8th grade graduation dance. Both gentlemen were professional and fun for the kids. They always seemed to have "their favorite song" playing and were courteous to chaperone parents that might have needed announcements. We would love to have them back and would highly recommend them for any school event.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/11/2015

We used this vendor for a wedding photo booth and were pleased with results - as well as the responsiveness to my millions of questions! Photo booths are supposed to add a little fun for guests and this did just that! Our guests loved it, and we enjoyed receiving all of the photos too!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Mary Ellen · Married on 12/12/2014

We hired Ace DJ for our daughter's Sweet 16 party on 12/12/14. Our DJ, Zach, was awesome! Very professional and contacted us prior to the event for music selections etc. My daughter wanted to do the Sweet 16 candle ceremony and Zach had made great suggestions as far as music and the timing of events. The photoboth was a big hit! Everyone loved it (ages were 3-74)!!! They provided the props and the pictures turned out great! Ace DJ is very personable and answers any questions you have. Would highly recommend them and definitely would use them again! Would rate them 5 out of 5 but the page is not allowing me to do so.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Dominique · Married on 11/01/2014

Excellent service and great DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Alan · Married on 11/01/2014

I used the DJ for a Sweet sixteen and will definitely recommend them to friends and family

Sent on 11/09/2014

MaryJo · Married on 10/17/2014

Ryan and Ross DJ'd our 6th-8th grade school dance and did a wonderful job with the kids. We spoke prior to the dance regarding the types of songs were and were not permitted and they followed our instruction, they were punctual, and very patient with the kids requesting songs. They provided karaoke, which the kids loved. Everyone had a great time and we plan to use them for future dances. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

DJ Zach was great. He not only took all of our requests before he got here, he took requests at the party and weaved them all in with a great dance mix that got the crowd on their feet and having an amazing time. Everyone is still talking about what a fun time it was....

So glad I accepted the pop up invitation to talk with Anthony while I was checking out the web site. He made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

We really enjoyed working with the guys from ACE Dj. They were really flexible and up for anything we wanted to do during our wedding. They played great songs and actually enjoyed taking requests. All of our guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth!! They print out as many strips as you want and gave us an album with all the pictures as well. They provide props and there was a line at the booth from the time they arrived, until the end of the night. They even helped with the design on the strips, so it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Nicco wasn't kidding when he said there will never be a dull moment under his watch! The dance floor was simply packed ! That Speaks volume! Every staff I came across with from Anthony, John, Nicco, Jessika( our photo booth girl) were all professionals and willing to go an extra mile to accommodate me. What impressed me most is the personal touch that came along with it. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 09/08/2014

April · Married on 12/09/2011

ACE DJ Entertainment sure knows how to keep your guests dancing all night long! John was very helpful and accommodating to my husband and I. My husband had a specific intro that he wanted to play when we were announced for the first time in our reception and John worked with him to make it happen. John is very accommodating and will go above and beyond his duties to make sure that you have a wonderful and memorable wedding day!

Sent on 01/29/2012

John · Married on 06/08/2016

These guys rock! We had a tight budget for an 8th grade graduation dance and we received both DJ and Photo Booth services (open photo booth and used our own backdrop) for LESS than a quote we received for just a photo booth from another company. The communication and specifics that we asked for were met with perfection. Very professional and extremely accommodating to our needs. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/30/2016

The DJ from ACE came on time, promptly setup, was very professional, and provided great music and overall vibe. He read the crowd and provided the best mix of music when things started to get a little dull. He was great about making several announcements for us too. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Diane · Married on 07/07/2012

awesome dj! guests loved it! built entire playlist around what we wanted and was willing to meet as many times as we needed to feel comfortable

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

Anthony and John were super flexible, friendly and took great care of organizing the reception! Anthony read the crowd perfectly and, even though my list of songs weren't all played, he made our guests so happy! Best value for the offer!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Olivia for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. It was an amazing crowd and so glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Best of luck to you both!

-Anthony and the ACE DJ Entertainment Team!

Monica · Married on 11/17/2017

Ace stepped in at the last minute for our school Homecoming Dance. We had a DJ who was unable to work the night of the dance. I contacted Ace and they immediately started a live chat with me. Their DJ was super! He accepted a list of requests from the students ahead of time and played great music all nights. The kids danced up a storm and sang along. It was our most successful Homecoming Dance to date. I highly recommend Ace Entertainment!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • F

Frank · event on 01/28/2017

We booked ACE DJ for our daughter's sweet 16 party. They we easy to work with. We had no problem letting them discuss the music itinerary directly with our daughter. The party was Disney cosplay optional, and the photo booth background was perfect for the party. Everybody had a great time. They arrived well in advance of the event, quickly set up and everything was handled very professionally. I would recommend ACE DJ. You won't be disappointed. They are at the top of our list for our next event!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Frank for the kind words! At Ace DJ Entertainment we strive to make every event the best it can possibly be. Being on time is very important to us because it gives us plenty of time to set up and go over any last minute questions we may have. Lastly, we are happy to hear that everyone had a great time! After all that is the main objective!
  • User7121750 · event on 08/18/2016

Anthony was great to work with! He was not only friendly but made sure our event was a success. Will definitely keep using Ace DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 08/23/2016

andrew · Married on 08/02/2014

0.6
      2.0
      0.0
      0.0
      0.5

I hired Ace DJ Ent. For a photo booth rental.
    Anthony was great on the phone leading up to the wedding. But during the wedding, I found out they use a laptop with a cheap webcam and small backdrop with 2 chairs in front of it. Any movement whatsoever results in a blurred photo. So, maybe 2 of the 4 TINY grainy pictures come out. I was not given copies, although we agreed a photo album would be provided. They were a complete waste of my money. The photos are about 1 inch square due to using a webcam. I highly recommend going with another company. Any savings is quick regretted with Ace DJ Entertainment photo booths

Sent on 08/16/2014

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

I can't overstate how important our clients satisfaction is to us. Here are points addressing each concern 1. Our clients when booking have the opportunity to look at what the booth looks like along with the equipment used. I explained this to the client but unfortunately I don't know if this was communicated to the husband who wrote the review. We do not try to pass off our photo booth as super upscale but rather an affordable option that produces good quality for our clients. The Client was only charged $400 or 5hrs.
    2. Yes any quick or fast movement WHILE the camera is taking a picture could cause blurry photos. This is with most types of webcams and is unavoidable. The client failed to mention that every guest can use the photo booth as much as they want should a photo come out that is not of satisfactory. It would be my pleasure to show any prospective client past pictures so that they can see the quality themselves including pictures of this event in question.
    3. The pictures are within the standard size. We now give clients options and now clients can choose from 4 regular or 3 larger or 4 jumbo pictures on one sheet. The client was shown what the photos look like before the event so this is an unfair statement to make. The webcam has nothing to do with the size of the photos. This is the unfortunate situation that results when my business suffers because the client is able to make accusations that are untrue.
    4. The client DID receive their album. Though our client assured me he would update the review to amend that fact but did not. I would welcome customers to call or read other reviews on WeddingWire and company website. The event was last minute, attendant stayed extra hour for free, and 5 attempts were made to rectify our clients complaints with solutions but never received the courtesy of a reply .I love my company and will fight for it but I am also appreciative of criticism to make sure that our clients don't have these issues ever again.

joan · Married on 06/11/2016

0.4
      0.5

Don't risk going with this company. They sent me an unqualified, inexperienced dj who had none of my music prepared. He spent most of his time at the bar while some random rock playlist continued to play for an empty dance floor. When I approached him several times to play some pop dance music he said he didn't have those selections. It was truly a bad experience. You are risking ruining your entire event. If i could give them zero stars I would.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Client Satisfaction is the utmost importance to us and in this case I partially agree with the client. We failed on our preparation and on establishing a relationship with the client prior to the event. I attribute this to an overconfident DJ who never had an issue and felt he could simply perform on the fly. Without a relationship, both client and the DJ were at a disconnect from the start which caused the accusations by the client to be much harsher than what actually happened. Implying the DJ was at the bar all night is flat out 100% untrue and Slander. This allegation is VERY serious and I quickly spoke to Kevin extensively who was the bartender on duty. He told me that the DJ came up 2-3 times during the event and had water with lemon. On top of this, I asked Kevin and his staff if there seemed anything wrong with my DJs performance and they said that everything seemed good. We were given a playlist and played about 7 or 8 songs from it. The reason the DJ did not play more was because the client said that this was more of a guideline and we didn't need to stick to it. However, if my DJ had better communication I think they both would have had a better feel for what should have been played. I do however applaud my DJ For Pitbull, and Walk the moon were played as they are "staples" for almost any event and were NOT included on the clients playlist. There was a moment the DJ mentioned that could have led to the frustration of not playing a request - Kanye West "clique" I implore you to search Kanye West Clique lyrics on google and you will understand why we didn't play that song. In closing I will say that we 100% could have done better and the DJ agrees. Our DJ did not establish expectations and strayed to far from a playlist that the client gave and told him it was more of a guideline. We, as a company, are taking this as a learning experience and will continue to push forward in our mission to offer the best and most affordable entertainment we can.