Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

70 | Bensalem, PA

70 Reviews for Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

Lori · Married on 02/25/2017

We have used ACE for all of our fundraising events and would not even think of going with another DJ! They are all very friendly, work with our schedule and any changes we throw at them with confidence and professionalism...and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are having fun and up on the dance floor! Choosing ACE for our events is one of the first and easiest decisions we make when we start planning one :-)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Hello Lori,
    We appreciate the great review! It is great to hear that we are the entertainment company you rely on because that means we are successfully doing what we love! Each and every employee of ours puts a lot of hard work and dedication into making guests at our clients parties enjoy what we provide. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're excited to hear from you in the future!

Ajitha · Married on 02/11/2017

They are very professional, extremely nice, great service, courteous. Amazing experience!!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ajitha! We are happy to hear that you had an amazing experience with our staff! Matt and DJ Nicco always seem to put their best foot forward when it comes to making clients happy. We look forward to working with you in the future!

- The Ace Team

Leah · Married on 02/10/2017

This was the first time we used Ace DJ Entertainment services and they were amazing! When discussing details prior to the event Anthony was excellent with getting back to e-mails and phone calls. The event was a prom and we rented beam lights for the dance floor which worked out perfectly! Anthony set up the lights and made sure everything was set for us. We also rented the photo booth services and it was a huge hit for our guests. Anthony was friendly and even stayed later to make sure all the prints came out. We couldn't be happier with the services and would definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Anthony is such a hard worker and is really a perfect example of what Ace is all about!

Emily · Married on 01/13/2017

I had such a wonderful working with Ace DJ Entertainment planning our school's first ever Father Daughter Dance. Since I first contacted them they were responsive, so helpful and just a pleasure to work with! The PTO was thrilled with the price as well :) Very affordable for a great service! Tim was a wonderful DJ and the photo booth was the hit of the dance, it was so great to be able to have both and stay in our budget! I will definitely be using Ace again when I plan my next party!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Hello Emily,

We appreciate the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to make your Father Daughter dance a night to remember. On behalf of our staff at Ace DJ Entertainment, we look forward to working with you in the future.

• F

Francesca · Married on 12/10/2016

I could not be more pleased with my Ace DJ experience. We worked with the team for my daughter's Sweet 16. Anthony is great to work with - so responsive. All those who worked our event (DJ, Photo Booth Coordinator, Photographer) exceeded my expectations. I would use Ace DJ again in a heart beat - they were so service oriented in the planning process and just as wonderful at the event.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Hello Francesca,
    Thank you for such kind words. Here at Ace DJ Entertainment, we strive to make everything from the planning process to the event day as smooth as possible. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and made your daughters sweet 16 a memorable day.
    - The Ace DJ Team

Mike · Married on 12/03/2016

We booked Ace for a party for my daughter. My wife and I had a mix up and cancelled Ace when they emailed a few days before the event, thinking we were cancelling a different DJ that never followed up with us. At 5 pm on the day of the party, we realized our mistake, with the party beginning at 6 pm. We called Ace, they immediately answered the phone and said they would work on getting a DJ. It was now 5:20 pm. Anthony called and said he would be to our party at 6:20 pm. He arrived at 6:20 and immediately got music going. The girls never knew there was an issue. Anthony was fantastic and Ace saved the day and party. Absolute professionals!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be able to help in this situation to save the day. Just doing our job. We truly love what we do so its not work to us :) I am glad all the kids had fun as that is what it is all about! Looking forward to working with you again!

- The Ace DJ Team

Crystal · Married on 12/03/2016

We are so thankful to have found Ace DJ entertainment. John made the planning process easy and simple. His service was impeccable the day of our wedding. The dance floor was consistently full throughout the night and the guests didn't want the party to end. I highly recommend using Ace DJ entertainment.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Hello Crystal,

We appreciate all the kind words. One of our key objectives is to do as much as we can to take some of the stress off of the clients shoulders. With that being said, we are happy to hear your guests had a great time and you now have memories that will last forever!

-Ace DJ Team

Incredible service from some amazing people - thanks John!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tonya · Married on 10/23/2016

Anthony and his team did an outstanding job. They all exceeded my expectations and worked hard to make sure my wedding was a success. I purchased a package that included a makeup artist, photographer, videographer, DJ, and a photobooth. My guests loved the photobooth. Ashley, the makeup artist did an amazing job. My entire bridal party looked great. Matt, the photographer was always giving suggestions and helping me with ideas. He worked hard all day! Ryan the DJ - another hard worker, he added personal touches to my reception and made sure the dance floor was packed. They also were nicely dressed. The entire team was professional and flexible. I was really busy before my wedding with work and the team, especially Ryan worked with last minute song lists, reception information, and schedules. They went above and beyond to help me. I was more than pleased with this team and choosing them was a great decision.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tonya for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. I can't say enough about my team! They are truly passionate about what they do and I am glad that came through during the entire process up to and beyond the reception. We wish you the best of luck and the happiest of lives together!

-Anthony and the ACE DJ Team
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 08/20/2016

First I will like to thank Ace for working with us on our wedding day and for letting Nicco be our DJ for our special day. Nicco was exactly what my husband and I were looking for as a DJ. He really did a wonderful job with the music. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and Nicco. I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kate · Married on 07/11/2016

This service was really great! I deal with a lot of businesses for events and Ace was one of the easiest ones to work with yet! All the workers were very polite and responsive. I rented a photo booth for four hours and the photos turned out great and the girls loved it!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Amy · Married on 07/08/2016

We just used Ace for our wedding on 7/8. Ryan was our DJ. Overall the experience was amazing. The owners of the company were very responsive and answered all of my questions. I had a ton. Ryan was great to work with and very professional. We also used the photo booth. The guests loved the photo booth and Ross was professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Ace.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kerry · event on 06/25/2016

Ace is my "Go To" for a photo booth and effects lighting. I use them every time I have an event and always recommend them to family and friends. In my last two bookings I changed the venue and Ace was so accommodating. Never a problem and my guests always mention how polite the attendants are. They are great, very professional. Their responsiveness is the best. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Diana · Married on 06/18/2016

Our dj was Josh and he was great!! He played the variety of music we wanted and was getting people out on the dance floor!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

I am always so happy to see all of our Dj's getting the recognition they deserve for how hard they work. I am glad Josh was everything you wanted in an entertainer. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

-Anthony Turco and the Ace DJ Team

Ace DJ was the perfect choice for my brother's wedding. Our DJ, Ryan, was outgoing and enthusiastic and always knew the right song to play next to keep the party going. He was funny at times and was a great emcee during the bridal party introductions and other wedding related announcements. He was extremely flexible with the music selection and took requests of all genres. We also utilized the photo booth that was run by Ross. He was extremely friendly and courteous in dealing with the constant influx of guests wanting to partake. I highly recommend these two gentleman and Ace DJ Entertainment. I will definitely be using them at my next event!

Sent on 06/26/2016

We could not have been more happy with ACE! The kids & adults all had a great time and I have gotten numerous requests for their contact info after my events! We are returning customers and would recommend them for anyone looking for professional, honest, responsive and an overall great DJ service!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Shirley · event on 04/24/2016

I LIKE THINGS A CERTAIN WAY WITH NO SURPRISES AND BECAUSE I AM A PHONE PERSON AT HEART...THIS IS HOW I COMMUNICATED FROM THE BEGINNING...MIDDLE..AND END. YOU CAN SEARCH BUT YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER SERVICE THAN AC DJ ENTERTAINMENT. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS. FROM ANTHONY WHOM I CALLED FREQUENTLY AS THIS WAS MY GRANDDAUGHTERS SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY AND IT BEING ALL NEW TO ME FROM A TO Z...EYEEYEEYE...BUT IT WAS BEYOND PERFECT. NICCO AND TORRIE WERE A GREAT TEAM AND THE MUSIC..PHOTO BOOTH WAS A GREAT SUCCESS..WE HAD 75 HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS THAT KYRA INVITED PLUS THE FAMILY..I WAS AMAZED WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF YOUNG LADIES AND YOUNG MEN WHO WERE THERE JUST TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! KUDOS TO THEM!! OUR PARTY WAS THE PARTY OF THE YEAR AND THANKS TO AN AMAZING COMPANY NO HORROR STORIES FROM US!! THANKS AGAIN THE ESPOSITO'S..THE ZDEPS AND KYRA!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kerry · event on 04/23/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment was very professional from the beginning til the end. Very attentive and made the party fun. Would totally recommend them.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Maureen · Married on 12/31/2015

I can't say enough about this awesome company and especially our DJ Ryan. He had a LOT coming his way on our New Year's Eve wedding - a cocktail hour singer, a Broadway flash mob, a dinner blessing that was sung, and some very random song requests. He never blinked at anything and was so pleasant to work with from Day 1. Thank you ACE!

Sent on 01/03/2016

I have had the pleasure of having Ace Dj , Dj multiple events for my family! They never disappoint! I have always been beyond satisfied with their professionalism and line of communication! They make sure they reach out before the event and have the best idea of the expections! Which they always reach and do better! :)

Sent on 11/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/28/2015

Ace DJ was by far my best vendor choice! John is an exceptional DJ! He had my wedding guest on the dance floor all night. Not only is he a great DJ, he is also unbelievably organized. He helped with my wedding timeline and made sure my wedding reception ran smoothly. I didn't realize that was in the DJ's job description but he certainly exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Angel · Married on 08/01/2015

Our resident pool party went off without a hitch! Great times thanks to our DJ's, kept everyone out of their seats and having fun! Totally recommend :)

Sent on 08/03/2015

Alan · Married on 08/01/2015

This company is amazing!!!! They were so willing to make our wedding day perfect! We had the pleasure of having Nicco as our DJ and I could not have been happier. He played the perfect combination of music to meet all of our guests listening interest. He seemed to genuinely care about making the day all about my bride and myself. I recommend him for any type of event. The price was also very accommodating. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to Ace DJ entertainment and Nicco in particular! Thanks guys

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ace is the perfect DJ company! They truly made our reception amazing! They brought uplighting for the venue and a staffed photobooth complete with props and customized print outs for each guest (and I got a cd of all the pictures also). I could not have asked for any more from a DJ company. Every one of our guests have been raving about the music and how it kept everyone up dancing all night!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Had a great time and Dj Ross Pizzi was excellent! All our guests commented on the superb music and had a wonderful time, so much so ther were many hurtin feet the next day. Very organized but flexible if we wanted to change things up. The price was excellent and I wouLd recommend them to everYone!

Sent on 07/06/2015