Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

66 | Bensalem, PA

66 Reviews for Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

Mike · Married on 12/03/2016

We booked Ace for a party for my daughter. My wife and I had a mix up and cancelled Ace when they emailed a few days before the event, thinking we were cancelling a different DJ that never followed up with us. At 5 pm on the day of the party, we realized our mistake, with the party beginning at 6 pm. We called Ace, they immediately answered the phone and said they would work on getting a DJ. It was now 5:20 pm. Anthony called and said he would be to our party at 6:20 pm. He arrived at 6:20 and immediately got music going. The girls never knew there was an issue. Anthony was fantastic and Ace saved the day and party. Absolute professionals!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be able to help in this situation to save the day. Just doing our job. We truly love what we do so its not work to us :) I am glad all the kids had fun as that is what it is all about! Looking forward to working with you again!

- The Ace DJ Team

Crystal · Married on 12/03/2016

We are so thankful to have found Ace DJ entertainment. John made the planning process easy and simple. His service was impeccable the day of our wedding. The dance floor was consistently full throughout the night and the guests didn't want the party to end. I highly recommend using Ace DJ entertainment.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Hello Crystal,

We appreciate all the kind words. One of our key objectives is to do as much as we can to take some of the stress off of the clients shoulders. With that being said, we are happy to hear your guests had a great time and you now have memories that will last forever!

-Ace DJ Team

Incredible service from some amazing people - thanks John!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tonya · Married on 10/23/2016

Anthony and his team did an outstanding job. They all exceeded my expectations and worked hard to make sure my wedding was a success. I purchased a package that included a makeup artist, photographer, videographer, DJ, and a photobooth. My guests loved the photobooth. Ashley, the makeup artist did an amazing job. My entire bridal party looked great. Matt, the photographer was always giving suggestions and helping me with ideas. He worked hard all day! Ryan the DJ - another hard worker, he added personal touches to my reception and made sure the dance floor was packed. They also were nicely dressed. The entire team was professional and flexible. I was really busy before my wedding with work and the team, especially Ryan worked with last minute song lists, reception information, and schedules. They went above and beyond to help me. I was more than pleased with this team and choosing them was a great decision.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tonya for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. I can't say enough about my team! They are truly passionate about what they do and I am glad that came through during the entire process up to and beyond the reception. We wish you the best of luck and the happiest of lives together!

-Anthony and the ACE DJ Team
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 08/20/2016

First I will like to thank Ace for working with us on our wedding day and for letting Nicco be our DJ for our special day. Nicco was exactly what my husband and I were looking for as a DJ. He really did a wonderful job with the music. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and Nicco. I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kate · Married on 07/11/2016

This service was really great! I deal with a lot of businesses for events and Ace was one of the easiest ones to work with yet! All the workers were very polite and responsive. I rented a photo booth for four hours and the photos turned out great and the girls loved it!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Amy · Married on 07/08/2016

We just used Ace for our wedding on 7/8. Ryan was our DJ. Overall the experience was amazing. The owners of the company were very responsive and answered all of my questions. I had a ton. Ryan was great to work with and very professional. We also used the photo booth. The guests loved the photo booth and Ross was professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Ace.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Diana · Married on 06/18/2016

Our dj was Josh and he was great!! He played the variety of music we wanted and was getting people out on the dance floor!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

I am always so happy to see all of our Dj's getting the recognition they deserve for how hard they work. I am glad Josh was everything you wanted in an entertainer. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

-Anthony Turco and the Ace DJ Team

Ace DJ was the perfect choice for my brother's wedding. Our DJ, Ryan, was outgoing and enthusiastic and always knew the right song to play next to keep the party going. He was funny at times and was a great emcee during the bridal party introductions and other wedding related announcements. He was extremely flexible with the music selection and took requests of all genres. We also utilized the photo booth that was run by Ross. He was extremely friendly and courteous in dealing with the constant influx of guests wanting to partake. I highly recommend these two gentleman and Ace DJ Entertainment. I will definitely be using them at my next event!

Sent on 06/26/2016

We could not have been more happy with ACE! The kids & adults all had a great time and I have gotten numerous requests for their contact info after my events! We are returning customers and would recommend them for anyone looking for professional, honest, responsive and an overall great DJ service!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Maureen · Married on 12/31/2015

I can't say enough about this awesome company and especially our DJ Ryan. He had a LOT coming his way on our New Year's Eve wedding - a cocktail hour singer, a Broadway flash mob, a dinner blessing that was sung, and some very random song requests. He never blinked at anything and was so pleasant to work with from Day 1. Thank you ACE!

Sent on 01/03/2016

I have had the pleasure of having Ace Dj , Dj multiple events for my family! They never disappoint! I have always been beyond satisfied with their professionalism and line of communication! They make sure they reach out before the event and have the best idea of the expections! Which they always reach and do better! :)

Sent on 11/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/28/2015

Ace DJ was by far my best vendor choice! John is an exceptional DJ! He had my wedding guest on the dance floor all night. Not only is he a great DJ, he is also unbelievably organized. He helped with my wedding timeline and made sure my wedding reception ran smoothly. I didn't realize that was in the DJ's job description but he certainly exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Angel · Married on 08/01/2015

Our resident pool party went off without a hitch! Great times thanks to our DJ's, kept everyone out of their seats and having fun! Totally recommend :)

Sent on 08/03/2015

Alan · Married on 08/01/2015

This company is amazing!!!! They were so willing to make our wedding day perfect! We had the pleasure of having Nicco as our DJ and I could not have been happier. He played the perfect combination of music to meet all of our guests listening interest. He seemed to genuinely care about making the day all about my bride and myself. I recommend him for any type of event. The price was also very accommodating. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to Ace DJ entertainment and Nicco in particular! Thanks guys

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ace is the perfect DJ company! They truly made our reception amazing! They brought uplighting for the venue and a staffed photobooth complete with props and customized print outs for each guest (and I got a cd of all the pictures also). I could not have asked for any more from a DJ company. Every one of our guests have been raving about the music and how it kept everyone up dancing all night!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Had a great time and Dj Ross Pizzi was excellent! All our guests commented on the superb music and had a wonderful time, so much so ther were many hurtin feet the next day. Very organized but flexible if we wanted to change things up. The price was excellent and I wouLd recommend them to everYone!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Diipali · Married on 06/13/2015

Ace DJ was great to work with. Anthony the owner was always available to answer questions and we were able to correspond through email regularly which really worked for my hectic schedule. They were flexible when we needed to make changes or when I was indecisive on songs/times etc. Nicco was our DJ and he was great! Arrived nice and early to set up, had a great playlist put together, played any song that was requested and really got the party started, everyone was up and dancing at my wedding!! I was so happy that I hired them for my wedding and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a great time at their event!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

We just had Ryan and Ross as DJ for our 8th grade graduation dance. Both gentlemen were professional and fun for the kids. They always seemed to have "their favorite song" playing and were courteous to chaperone parents that might have needed announcements. We would love to have them back and would highly recommend them for any school event.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/11/2015

We used this vendor for a wedding photo booth and were pleased with results - as well as the responsiveness to my millions of questions! Photo booths are supposed to add a little fun for guests and this did just that! Our guests loved it, and we enjoyed receiving all of the photos too!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Mary Ellen · Married on 12/12/2014

We hired Ace DJ for our daughter's Sweet 16 party on 12/12/14. Our DJ, Zach, was awesome! Very professional and contacted us prior to the event for music selections etc. My daughter wanted to do the Sweet 16 candle ceremony and Zach had made great suggestions as far as music and the timing of events. The photoboth was a big hit! Everyone loved it (ages were 3-74)!!! They provided the props and the pictures turned out great! Ace DJ is very personable and answers any questions you have. Would highly recommend them and definitely would use them again! Would rate them 5 out of 5 but the page is not allowing me to do so.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Dominique · Married on 11/01/2014

Excellent service and great DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Alan · Married on 11/01/2014

I used the DJ for a Sweet sixteen and will definitely recommend them to friends and family

Sent on 11/09/2014

MaryJo · Married on 10/17/2014

Ryan and Ross DJ'd our 6th-8th grade school dance and did a wonderful job with the kids. We spoke prior to the dance regarding the types of songs were and were not permitted and they followed our instruction, they were punctual, and very patient with the kids requesting songs. They provided karaoke, which the kids loved. Everyone had a great time and we plan to use them for future dances. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

DJ Zach was great. He not only took all of our requests before he got here, he took requests at the party and weaved them all in with a great dance mix that got the crowd on their feet and having an amazing time. Everyone is still talking about what a fun time it was....

So glad I accepted the pop up invitation to talk with Anthony while I was checking out the web site. He made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 09/22/2014