AccuTrans, Inc. Reviews

3 | Milwaukee, WI

3 Reviews for AccuTrans, Inc.

• Katie

Katie Erdman · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional and prompt!

I can't say enough about how awesome our shuttle driver was. I was not expecting someone to actively offer to help us in or to even have a nice conversation! Dan our driver was very professional and the vehicle we had was also so clean and fully stocked with water bottles!
    The whole process was made so easy as most of it was done through email and then we just paid by calling. We adjusted the times and made it so easy for us work with them!
    They really take care of their customers and their guests. It was also nice that we could schedule them for two separate times and they only charged us for the times that we would be need them! They were very reasonable with their pricing which is why we went with them in the first place, and got so much more!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

On Time and Easy!

They were perfectly on time for all of our wedding party needs! They were hired to just transport the groom/men and bride/women and they were professional, on time and easy to work with. Booking was fast and easy, they were quick to update any changes we had, and they were SO affordable. I would recommend them for any occasion and will definitely be returning to use them again!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2018

Great wedding transportation

We used Accutrans group transportation for our wedding guests. They were friendly and easy to communicate with and reasonably priced. Although myself and my husband did not travel via the shuttle that evening, our guests were pleased and everyone was safely transported to the destinations specified.

Sent on 07/24/2019