Accordia Music Reviews

92 Reviews for Accordia Music

1 User photo

Accordia Music 1

Kelsey · Married on 05/16/2015

When my friend asked me to coordinate the music for her wedding, I was thrilled I was able to hire Accordia Music. As a string player who has played many weddings myself, I listen with a critical ear. Accordia was wonderful!

The bride knew exactly what music she wanted for her ceremony, and Accordia accommodated all her requests. Accordia already owned some of the music, and what they did not already own they learned. For the prelude and cocktail hour, they played selections from their extensive music library. Since we were in the bridal party, we did not get to hear this part of the performance, but we did hear many compliments from guests!

Communication was easy and professional. On the day of the wedding, they came on time and well-prepared. They were flexible when we had to relocate indoors due to weather, and they handled the quirks of the space very well. (We were concerned that the walkway was very short, but they timed the music perfectly). I highly recommend Accordia and would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Angela · Married on 05/09/2015

Accordia Music and specifically Mariana were wonderful to work with. From my first inquiry to signing the contract everything was very professional and smooth. I have heard from other brides that they are the ones reaching out to the vendor to follow up but Mariana would email me to check on plans and to see if I needed anything from her in advance of the big day. Now to the actual music! Everything was lovely and I heard from so many guests that it was such a nice touch at the ceremony. Would highly recommend them! Thank you again Accordia Music and Mariana.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Accordia Music provided the perfect music for the wedding ceremony, Prelude and processional. They are professional and easy to work with. I think they were a fantastic value and gave the day such class! I can't say enough about them!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2014

The string quartet provided the music for my ceremony. They were absolutely wonderful! Extremely professional and so helpful with choosing the music. My guests raved how the quartet made my ceremony stand out by providing that "extra something special".

Sent on 03/25/2015

Gulper · Married on 06/27/2014

By far the best musicians for your event! They are very talented and are true professionals. My husband and I hired the Accordia Music string quartet for our outdoor wedding ceremony at the Lake Club, and they were absolutely superb. Our wedding was over a year ago, and we still receive compliments about how beautiful the music was at our ceremony and reception. The musicians are very easy to work with, and personally met with us to pick our songs. We were even invited to attend one of their rehearsals! By the time our day came I had total confidence that our ceremony would be flawless. They have an extensive library of music choices, and no doubt can play any song your might desire for your special day. We hit the jackpot with Accordia Music! They helped make our special day all the more memorable.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jen · Married on 07/20/2013

You cannot ask for better musicians for your special event! They have huge musical talent and are very professional. My husband and I hired the Accordia Music string quartet for our outdoor wedding ceremony at the Berkeley Rose Garden, and they were absolutely perfect. Our guests could not stop raving about how great they were. During the wedding planning stage, the initial communication was very easy and the musicians personally met with us to plan out the song line-up. We were even invited to attend one of their rehearsals so that we could get an idea of their style and selection. The musicians were very respectful and understanding of our needs and helped us hand-pick each song for before, during, and after the ceremony. When we were in need of suggestions, the musicians were ready with their amazing library arsenal of music choices. We were so lucky to find Accordia Music. They helped make our special day memorable and our own.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/21/2009

Accordia music was fabulously entertaining on our ending day. not only were they professional they sounded amazing and worked with us to play exactly what we were hoping. They learned Beatles and Beach Boys covers at our request. They simply put the finishing touches on our night and added the perfect amount of magic to our special day.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Dr David · Married on 07/31/2006

Accordia made a very special night unforgettable!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Gravity · event on: 04/23/2014

They are a talented group of musicians who performed beautifully and were exceptionally professional is all dealings. But even more amazing was how willing they were to work with our changes of space (being asked to play in the freight elevator!) and repertoire (many conversations adjusting the set list). They worked with us to make sure that all our requests were met. The audience absolutely loved them!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Margarita · event on: 12/17/2015

Accordia Music set a festive tone with a mix of holiday and classical pieces that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Rocco · Married on 10/14/2016

Delightful ladies. You can ask for samples to listen to remotely, then meet.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/23/2016

Accordia Music was the perfect addition to our day! We receive so many compliments from our guests about the music played during both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Classics during the ceremony and pop/love songs during the cocktail hour - it was the perfect blend. They were very willing to take our song suggestions, quick with communication and professional the day of. Highly recommended for a classy, timeless addition to anyone's wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • I

Issam · Married on 04/23/2016

Probably the best vendor I worked with in terms of responsiveness, feedback, and professionalism.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Karen · Married on 09/03/2016

Very professional! The only suggestion I would have is to have some kind of speaker because at our venue we couldn't hear the music at the top of the hill for the wedding party to know when to come down

Sent on 10/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Their music was beautiful and a great addition to our cocktail hour. They were a bit delayed in their responsiveness when additional questions came up, but overall were still very professional

Sent on 09/25/2017

Great service and extremely accommodating. Would definitely utilize their services again (hopefully I won't need to do so for an occasion as yours), and would recommend them to anyone considering a string quartet.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/09/2017

4.2
      3.5

I wish I had the chance to speak with them more. They did a fantastic job at the ceremony. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2017