Accordia Music Reviews

Accordia Music 1
Accordia Music 2
Accordia Music 3

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

Accordia Music is so professional ! I live out of state and I as able to correspond with them easily and the music was so beautiful. It was everything I could have imagined or wanted !! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect I'll definitely be recommending y'all to all my family and friends!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Joe · Married on 04/09/2016

Unbelievable! If you are considering a string quartet, there is no reason not to go with Accordia Music. We hired them for our wedding ceremony and we would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their selection of music is so large and eclectic, anyone can choose a set to make their ceremony personal for them. I am a filmmaker and grew up on The Beatles, my wife grew up on Disney animated films. We chose an awesome set of music for the time before the ceremony began with songs like the Jurassic Park theme, Concering Hobbits, and Beauty and the Beast. Our bridal party walked down the aisle to When I'm 64, my wife walked down to the Princess Bride theme, and we exited to the Throne Room music from Star Wars. Our guests were raving about how perfect the quartet was. They can do film music, contemporary pop songs, classic pop songs, Disney music, perfectly traditional classical music... Anyone can make their selection work for the atmosphere they want. And they play it all BEAUTIFULLY.

Seriously, just hire them. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Christine · Married on 03/19/2016

Highly recommend Accordia! I had a trio play at my daughter's March 19, 2016 wedding. The music they played was so beautiful! Working with the director, Christina L. (San Francisco) was such a pleasure. She was always prompt in getting back to us. She is very professional! Awesome job!!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Ron and Karen · Married on 12/31/2015

Most beautiful ceremony music. All our guests were blown away at the professional sound and quality of our quartet.
    We recommend this group without any reservations for your wedding.
    Thank you Accordia!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Carly · Married on 12/31/2015

Accordia's string quartet was the absolute perfect fit for our large black-tie, New Years Eve wedding. We had them play popular/unconventional songs during seating before the ceremony, which made it fun for our guests to recognize the music (we are still getting compliments). Then, they had everyone in tears for the procession and remainder! There is nothing like the raw emotion of a string quartet. The music was impeccable and they truly made our wedding ceremony as special as it could be. Mariana was also able to be there for the rehearsal the night before at an additional charge. It was so worth it for us to keep everything organized. She had us tearing up playing the violin alone that night! Book Accordia TODAY...you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Margarita · event on 12/17/2015

Accordia Music set a festive tone with a mix of holiday and classical pieces that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Erica · Married on 12/05/2015

Accordia Music did an unbelievable job at our wedding ceremony, very professional, and beautiful music. I received an abundance of compliments on their service. I will definitely hire them again for any similar service needed. I wish I had the music on video so I could enjoy over and over!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 12/05/2015

Highly recommend! Very professional. Beautiful music for our ceremony!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Debbie · Married on 11/14/2015

The musicians you provided were so great, so many people commented at how beautiful the music was and how it added to the special day! I would recommend your services to everyone. Thank you for adding that special touch!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sandra · Married on 11/07/2015

According Music was exceptional in all areas. They are very accommodating to our needs and time tables. They responded immediately to any questions that I had and took all my anxiety away! Marianna was so friendly and helpful with the selection of the music. They were prompt arriving to the event and managed the cocktail hour with wonderful music for our guest. I didn't have to worry about anything which was a blessing because it was my first wedding. I have another daughter to marry and would not hesitate booking them again. Excellent musicians !!!

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • W

Weston · Married on 10/24/2015

Im so happy I chose Accordia Music for my wedding music! I got so many complements after the ceremony on how wonderful the music was! They were professional, skilled, and so pleasant to work with! Being a musician myself, I was very nervous to make the wrong choice for my ceremony music, but I would choose them over and over again! I definitely recommend them if you are looking for music anywhere from classical arrangements, to modern love songs!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lingfan · Married on 10/24/2015

Sorry about the late review! The musicians were Very Professional and highlighted the whole ceremony!

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/02/2015

Mariana was awesome to work with throughout the months of planning our wedding. They were extremely flexible and understanding about our song choices and even found a trumpet player to accompany the quartet for Wagner's Bridal March. When we had a problem with our final payment not arriving to her on on time she also let me hand them a check on our wedding day, which was a huge help since we were traveling from Florida to Ohio for our wedding. The musicians were extremely talented and professional! I highly recommend Accordia Music Group for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Edwin · Married on 09/20/2015

My wife and I fell in love with Accordia Music right away after browsing through Weddingwire and came across their promotional video. They are truly professional and have a wide range of repertoire from classical to pop that would fit everyone's needs.

I was a little concerned in the beginning because I did not have an opportunity to meet the team prior to the wedding. However, their superb communication and professionalism made them so easy to work with and they deliver one of the best elements in our wedding ceremony.

I would recommend Accordia Music to anyone who is looking for a string quartet and I am sure you will not be disappointed! Thank you once again Christina and team!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

Mariana was absolutely wonderful to work with. Every email and text I sent was responded to promptly and all my questions were answered. She made me feel confident that everything was going to be perfect, and it truly was. The weather we had made us do a few last minute changes and she had no problem with the changes. They also played all the music we wanted. I would highly recommend Accordia Music to anyone looking for musicians. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

Mariana was absolutely wonderful to work with!! I had lots of questions and she always responded promptly and thoroughly. Our wedding day had rain, so we had to make a very last minute change, and they were more then accommodating and understanding. All of the songs I wanted played were offered and played perfectly. Mariana really made me feel comfortable prior to the ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for musicians!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

Accordia music was absolutely wonderful to work with!! They are professional, prompt, and extremely helpful. Mariana worked with me every step of the way to make sure I had exactly what I wanted for our wedding. She even sent me tips for the rehearsal to help make things go smoothly the day of. The music on my wedding day was so beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests! I am beyond happy with their service and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • User6020206 · 2+ years ago

My fiancee and I had no idea what music would be appropriate for our wedding, but Accordia Music worked with us to find something that absolutely suited our tastes – and played it fantastically. I'd recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Accordia was a great group to work with. Mariana was very helpful and responded to my emails in a timely manner. The musicians arrived on time and were very professional. The music was beautiful! Thank you for a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Brava, Brava, Brava!!!!!!

We had the string quartet and they were AMAZING!!

Being that I was the bride I did not get to hear the prelude music. But, I did hear my bridesmaids & maid of honor's music, sand ceremony music, recessional & postlude music and it was beautiful!!!!

All of our guests commented on how beautiful the music was and how you could make out every song!!

Thank you for being a part of our special day!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jeremiah · Married on 09/06/2015

Very professional musicians and beautiful music! Our ceremony was complete because of the lovely music.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Becky · Married on 08/22/2015

Highly professional and so very talented:)

Sent on 09/05/2015

Briana · Married on 08/21/2015

What an AMAZING job they did for my wedding day!! I have received so many comments on the music that they played for our ceremony as well as for our cocktail hour!! They helped to make this day seem like a fairy tale! I was unsure on my song selection and they made it super easy and helped to put the songs that I wanted into the right spots!! Thank you so much for your help and what a wonderful job you all did!!!! Forever grateful!!

Mr. & Mrs. Tompkins

Sent on 09/24/2015

Chris & Lindsey · Married on 07/25/2015

We couldn't have asked for more perfect ceremony music! These ladies are fantastic!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Maygan · Married on 07/18/2015

They had so much music to choose from it let me mix and match songs that fit my personality and mix in traditional music too. I picked out three pieces of music myself and let the ladies pick the rest of what they thought would blend well. It was amazing. I had so many compliments on their music and how perfect they were. I can't wait for the next formal event we have or one of my friends weddings to book them again!!! The pricing was great too!!! You get so much personal attention and as much time as you want with them putting together your special day.

Sent on 08/17/2015