ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Reviews

188 | Houston, TX

188 Reviews for ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 1
ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 2

Megan · Married on 10/23/2011

Very professional, on time, great and very easy to work with! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Ron!

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2011

We selected Todd Sepulveda as our minister and are so glad we did! He is so personable, genuine and warm and really helped put me at ease despite my wedding day jitters! He helped us design our own ceremony, which turned out lovely, and he was always prompt in responding to any questions we had along the way. We had several comments from friends and family after the wedding about how great our minister and ceremony were and we couldn't agree more!
    I would definitely recommend Todd to help make your day that much more special!

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/21/2011

Ted Moss was awesome. He accomodated our "family" ceremony. We felt very comfortable with him. He truly made our day "special" with his words.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Mikey · Married on 10/15/2011

I got married October 15, 2011 and had Todd Sepuvelda as my wedding officiant. He was great! We did the package where we could meet with him prior to the wedding and him be there for the rehearsal as well as the wedding. He was very knowledgeable about the order a wedding should be and had a great personality. He showed up to everything early and was easy to contact when we needed to ask any questions . We spent 2 hours with him atstarbucks at our meet and greet, and just sat there and chatted with him so he could get to know us. I would definitely recommend Todd to anyone looking for a wedding officiant to marry them.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Angelica · Married on 10/14/2011

Ron Ramey did a wonderful job as the officiant at our wedding. The first time he meet with us we knew he would be the best person for the job. He has a great professional and humorous personality. Out of all the crazy things going on during the planning of our wedding I didn't have anything to worry about with Ron. Everyone loved him at the rehearsal and the wedding. He had plenty of options as far as wording for the ceremony and he didn't mind us adding in our own ideas. I am so glad he was a part of our special day! Thank you Ron.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Megan · Married on 10/14/2011

We met Ron at The Courtyard on St. James' open house. We liked him very much, but he was already booked for the day of our wedding. We chose to meet wiht Ted Moss. We also liked him very much and he did our ceremony. He was very nice and easy to work with. He did a great job officiating our ceremony and we would highly recommend Ted and the Access Wedding Pastors.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Laura · Married on 10/09/2011

Rev Ron Ramey was recommended to us and we used him for both of our daughter's weddings this year! He met with both couples before the wedding because he likes to get to know the couple who he is marrying. He answered any questions we had very promptly. He showed up on time and performed a beautiful ceremony at both weddings! He has a warm and caring manner about him and sincerely cares about the bride and groom and their familes. Thank you Ron for sharing in this special year in our lives!!!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Joe · Married on 10/08/2011

We had Rev. Orinn Flynn ans he was great with working with us, very professional and flexible with our changing plans. We definitely got everything we expected, and would use him again. I also know Rev. Flynn officiated a friends wedding, and I imagine he did great there as well.

Sent on 10/14/2011

jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

We used Access Wedding pastors and our officiant was Chet Collins. He did a beautiful ceremony and they were very responsive when we had questions. Would recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

Pastor Ramey was amazing. My fiance and I were both new to the Houston area and went on the recommendation of the venue for the officiant for our wedding - we couldn't have been more pleased and satisfied. Pastor Ramey met with us and immediately assuaged any concern or anxiety we had - he is WONDERFUL with family members, so I'd highly recommend booking him for the rehearsal the day before as well. As a bride who had been wrangling everyone the entire week, having Pastor Ramey's calm, professional presence there to wrangle everyone and show them where to go and what to do was immeasurably helpful! He was excellent in getting back to us whether it be by email or phone, and completely prepared for any question we had. Your ceremony (and marriage license, if necessary!) is in capable hands with Pastor Ramey. ;)

Sent on 10/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

Pastor Ron Ramey was excellent!!! All of my guests asked if he was my childhood pastor. His voice quality and welcoming demeanor make for a terrific and very personal ceremony. He was very professional and immediately responded to all emails. We highly recommend Pastor Ron Ramey for wedding ceremonies.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Beth · Married on 10/07/2011

Reverend Ramey officiated our wedding ceremony at Centurion Palace. He was wonderful! We highly recommend his service!

- Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Yorlano

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2011

He was absolutely amazing! He is well versed in all the material that he was going to say and I honestly couldn't have been happier with my choice!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

marian · Married on 10/01/2011

Pastor Ron Ramey officiated our wedding at Briscoe Manor this past October. Things could not have been more perfect, and Pastor Ron played a huge part! We met with him both before our wedding and at the rehearsal - which I highly recommend because it gave us both the opportunity to get to know each other better. He interacted wonderfully with our families and did an excellent job helping prepare us for the big ceremony. He is the perfect combination of professional yet humorous at the appropriate times and always got back to us promptly. Thank you for everything!!

Lupe · Married on 09/17/2011

Highly recommend Ted Moss for officiant, he performed our ceremony all in Spanish. Was very responsive via email and phone in weeks leading up to ceremony. Was punctual, the ceremony was exactly as we had discussed and requested, highly recommend him !

Sent on 09/21/2011

Nischa · Married on 09/17/2011

We had Todd Sepulveda officiate for our ceremony, and we are so glad we did! He was very easygoing and friendly from the first meeting, and worked with us to create the ceremony we wanted. He was extremely supportive, and checked in along the way to see if we had questions or needed anything. The ceremony was beautiful, and as nervous as my husband and I were in the beginning as we were trying not to make each other cry, Todd was a very soothing presence. He really was everything we wanted in an officiant, and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • I

Tracey · Married on 09/10/2011

We had everything ready for our wedding, expect for someone to marry us. Luckily our venue, The Bell Tower on 34th, listed Pastor Ron Ramey as a preferred vendor/officiant. We researched his website, were we watched footage of him being interviewed by Channel 11 News, marrying several couples on Valentine's Day this year. Ironically, the room he was being interviewed in, was the same room our wedding was going to take place at the Bell Tower. He was personally available for our 9-10-11 date and we booked him right away.

Prior to our wedding, he was easy to correspond with and on the day of our wedding, he visited both of us; with calming words to relax us before our walk down the aisle. I would highly recommend Pastor Ron and his associates.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Kasey · Married on 09/10/2011

The easiest vendor of my entire wedding! My husband & I don't belong to a church, so we had quite a difficult time finding a suitable officiant in which we were comfortable. We were lucky enough to secure Reverend Ted Moss as our officiant through Access Wedding Pastor, and we were so pleased with him. We were able to cut & paste our vows conveniently online, along with Reverend Moss's advice & guidance. Very professional, flexible, non-judjmental and conscientious of your needs, whether you're very religious or not.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Carter · Married on 08/22/2011

We recently had Ron officiate our wedding. He did it on three days notice and he came to our house. The ceremony was very dignified and we couldn't have been happier about the job that Ron did. We highly recommend him. Carter & Dody

Sent on 09/08/2011

Victor · Married on 08/21/2011

We got married in Ashton Gardens and Ron Ramey was our oficiant.
    We felt very comfortable with him and he was always available to ansuwer our questions and to accommodate our suggestions.
    His sense of humor and professionalism easily create empathy.
    Ron is an excelent communicator and his clear speech and tone of voice created a captivating atmosphere during our ceremony.
    We have received many compliments from our guests. Highly recommended. Lina and Victor

Sent on 09/13/2011

Liz · Married on 08/20/2011

We met with Ron prior to our wedding and were very pleased with all the information he provided us to help us select the best ceremony to fit our needs. I contacted him on numerous occasions with minor questions and he was always available and responsive. As for the ceremony itself, he did an outstanding job and was very discreet when my husband failed to bring the ring to the ceremony! No one knew and we all had a good laugh afterwards. He performed the ceremony outside at Brenner's on the Bayou and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Colt · Married on 07/30/2011

July 30, 2001

Ron did a beautiful job marrying us, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Judy · Married on 07/02/2011

Rev. Ron Ramey officiated our wedding on 7/2/11 at Agave Road in Katy, TX. I could not have been more pleased with him. He was very personable and my husband and I both felt very comfortable with him. He listened to our ideas and tried to get a feel for us as a couple so that he could do a ceremony geared towards us.

He gave us a lot of material to help us come up with our own ceremony and we were able to mix and match to create something that was perfect for us. We were able to incorporate a "family ceremony" into our vows where we gave my five year old daughter a necklace that symbolized our new family and we all three exchanged vows about being a family together. We got a lot of compliments on our ceremony as a whole and that part in particular. People really like how we included my daughter.

I was so happy with our ceremony and I would definitely recommend Rev. Ramey to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2011

jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Rev Ron performed our wedding on June 25, 2011 at Backstreet cafe. It was a outside June wedding and he was a champ at dealing with the heat. The ceremony was exactley what we wanted and went off with out a single hitch. He made our day simply perfect!
    Jenn & Ryan

Sent on 09/15/2011

Wendi · Married on 06/25/2011

Pastor Ramey officiated our wedding June 25, 2011, at Ashton Gardens. From our very first meeting to our ceremony - he conveyed a sense of confidence and warmth to everyone. He is genuine in his words and expressions. He provided all the information and possible choices for us to consider prior to the ceremony. During rehearsal he lead us through each step of the ceremony which allowed us to relax and enjoy every moment of our "big day" thoroughly. What a great gift...we didn't have a care in the world. Thank you so very much. Pastor Ramey also works in partnership with your photographer/videographer to ensure the best possible photo opportunities during the ceremony. How refreshing (and rare). We highly recommend him...the whole ceremony was seemless.
    Marty & Wendi