ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Reviews

188 | Houston, TX

188 Reviews for ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 1
ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 2
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2013

Pastor Ramey was absolutely incredible. My new husband and I are not particularly religious people, however our mothers are. We wanted a ceremony that reflected us, but also made our families feel like they had some say. He worked with us to put together a special ceremony and even made suggestions for everything to work together. Everyone raved about how our ceremony was done. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Kyle · Married on 11/23/2012

Rev. Ron Ramey perfomed an excellent service for us on Nov 23rd, 2012. We couldn't have asked for a more professional & well spoken Officant.

We had our wedding the morning after Thansgiving, but this wasn't a problem for Rev. Ramey. His schedule was very accomdating and he always answered e-mails/phone calls in a timely manner. We would like to recommend Rev. Ramey to anyone who is considering someone officate their wedding.

Kyle & Bridget Thompson - Wedding on Nov 23rd, 2012

Sent on 12/27/2012

My husband and I were very pleased with Ron Ramey. He is an excellent officiant who delivers a very professional and warm ceremony. Our wedding was at the the Courtyard on St. James Place which I highly recommend as well.

Diana · Married on 11/03/2012

Ron was very prompt, professional and well spoken. He was also very open and respectful to our wishes for a short, sweet, non-religious ceremony. A pleasure to work with

Sent on 11/20/2012

Stacy · Married on 11/02/2012

Cannot say enough good things about Rev. Ramsey! He was polite, helpful and trustworthy. We had a very small wedding (only 11 people - immediate family) and Reverend Ramsey made it even more beautiful. The vows and speech could not have been more perfect. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a romantic or family filled wedding. Just beautiful!

Sent on 01/10/2013
  • W

Wenxi · Married on 10/28/2012

He was very professional and courteous when preparing for our wedding. It's a great memory that we have him on our wedding

Sent on 12/28/2012

Ron Ramey performed our ceremony exactly how my husband and i wanted it. We had a Celtic ceremony. He did a wonderful job and i would recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Mindy · Married on 09/22/2012

Such a sweet man and a delight to work with. It was a pleasure to have time marry us! -The Foxes

Sent on 02/02/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/21/2012

Rev. Ramey truly made our ceremony memorable! His pre-wedding direction and assistance at The Gardens Houston during the rehearsal and day of were spot on! His warm, heart felt tone of voice made everyone tear up! Several guests told us this was the first ceremony they felt extreme warmth coming from the officiant. Thank you so much Rev. Ramey!

Conmie · Married on 09/21/2012

Ron was such an amazing officiant. After my husband and I met with Ron for the first time before the wedding we were both filled with tears of joy. He has such a passion for what he does. We got many compliments on the ceremony and how moving it was. Thank you for making our wedding day the most memorable and special day!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Our officiant was Orin. We thought he did a great job and he was extremely friendly and had such a soothing voice, he was very helpful putting the ceremony together.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Rev. Orin Flynn of this group did our ceremony for us - he was wonderful! We had a meeting beforehand, he led our rehearsal for us, and then delivered an excellent ceremony. He gave us just exactly the ceremony we wanted, and even reacted with ease and grace when his microphone gave out at the beginning of the ceremony. His natural voice once the mike gave out was warm and rich and booming, it was even better than when the microphone was working!
    This group was so easy and low-stress to work with, we feel like we got excellent value for our money, and we truly enjoyed meeting and working with Orin Flynn!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Sam Delaney officiated our wedding and was fantastic! He was easy to work with and very warm and caring. Our ceremony was perfect and we got tons of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Stacey · Married on 06/02/2012

Rev. Ramey met with us personally in his home to discuss our relationship and our wedding plans. His site has so many options to create our own vows. He was perfect for us. I just loved his smile.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kim · Married on 05/20/2012

I wouldn't have picked anyone else to officiate our wedding! It was obvious that Reverend Ramey had done this many times perfectly because he didn't read off the ceremony, he just spoke it as if he was naturally talking. I felt that he was verbalizing the love my husband and I felt for each other and was sharing it with our guests as if it were his own wedding. It was a blessing to have met him!

Sent on 06/21/2012
  • Y

Yamilet · Married on 05/19/2012

Our ceremony was wonderful. I thought that Rev. Ron did a great job expressing our love for each other in a beautiful ceremony at the Bell Tower. Thanks you so much for making our special day all we hoped it could be.

Chrystal · Married on 05/06/2012

Pastor Ron was amazing. He officiated our ceremony on 5.6.12 at The Grove. We had such a hard time finding a pastor after a few run-ins with a few of the churches around Houston. We had met another pastor who we were 85% sure would be okay, but it just didn't feel *right*. I told my fiance "Let's try one more before deciding" and we set up an appointment with Pastor Ron. We had a wonderful first meeting with him, he really put our hearts at ease. After initially meeting, we both walked out, looked at each other and said "He's the one." He is so well put together, so well spoken, and felt like we had known him for years! His ceremonies are beautiful and he let's you personalize as much or as little as you would like. He did our very personalized ceremony for us and pulled it off without a hitch. We really enjoyed having him as our officiant and couldn't give him a higher recommendation. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2012

My husband and I were thoroughly pleased with Reverend Ron Ramey and strongly recommend him! We're not affiliated with any church at this time and we greatly appreciated having him and the Wedding Pastors group as an option. The ceremony options are streamlined to simplify your choices; however, he was happy to tailor the ceremony to our liking. We received so much positive feedback from family and friends on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. They felt his delivery was filled with warmth and eloquently spoken. To sum it up, my great aunt (whose been to countless weddings!) thought that was one of the best ceremonies she's heard. I definitely encourage couples to consider Reverend Ramey if you're unsure of an officiant. He made our day even more special and we can't thank him enough!

Crina · Married on 04/07/2012

Pastor Ron Ramey was the best! He went the extra mile to ensure my wedding was a wonderful occasion for all participants. When we decided, last minute, to conduct the service outside in the beautiful patio area, Ron helped in organizing a super smooth transition of the wedding party and the guests outside to the patio. Ron also suggested various poses and pictures for the wedding party and our guests before, during and after the wedding ceremony. He treated my family and all participants with the utmost respect and truly helped in making my wedding day a wonderful day to remember! Thanks again Ron!

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • W

Wendie · Married on 03/31/2012

Rev. Ron Ramey is absolutely amazing. My husband had been in a previous wedding, 5years ago, where Rev. Ramey married his best friend and he recommended him to me. We went and met with Rev. Ramey and I felt as he was the one to marry us. Our rehersal went extremely smooth as he helped the cooridinator at the facility. I greatly appreciate his help that made things run smooth and put my nerves on ease. I would highly recommend Rev. Ron Ramey to anyone who is going to be getting married!!! He is AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much Rev. Ramey for everything.

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2012

I contacted Ron Ramey very close to our date in hopes that he still had my date and time available. He responded very promptly with all the information I needed and more. His services were more affordable than we had expected and I was so happy it wasn't too late. We didn't meet him until the day of our wedding. We coordinated mainly through email. My wedding was at the beautiful Ashton Gardens and he is there preferred officiant of choice. I chose the one of many different wordings that I wanted and he executed it perfectly. He was so friendly, professional, and walked us through every step of the ceremony smoothly. Even after he took care of the proper paper work for us to have our licensed mailed to us. I am on the knot not wedding wire but I wanted to leave a rave review of him on all the wedding sites to help all of the brides to be have their perfect day and with Ron as the officiant I'm sure it will be.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2012

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! I thought that Ron did a great job and even everyone afterwards made comments about what a great job that he did. It was hard to know how someone that you only meet for a couple of hours would make one of the most important days in your life feel special, but he did. I really liked that he has several ceremonies to select from to match up with your life’s situation. I would highly recommend Ron!!!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2012

Rev. Ramey was so fantastic! He made sure that not only was our wedding ceremony beautiful, spiritual and eloquent but that we also knew the proper paperwork and procedures we needed to take in order to be legally married. Access Wedding Pastor was wonderful to work with in every way! The day of our wedding rehearsal the weather was extremely bad. Not only did Rev. Ramey still meet us at our wedding location, but he also waited for me (the bride) as I was caught in some of the worst traffic I'd ever seen! Overall, Access Wedding Pastor was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2012

J · Married on 12/16/2011

Ted Moss was great - he did an excellent job of officiating our bi-lingual service... which made the day special for both sides of our family! We liked being able to customize the service for our needs and appreciated his advice on what workes well. Thanks Ted!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Kelley · Married on 11/12/2011

Ted Moss was amazing! We met with him a couple times before the wedding to go over the ceremony and get to know each other. Every time we met, we knew that he was going to be perfect! The wedding ceremony was beautifully officiated. I would recommend him to anybody getting married in Houston.

Sent on 01/03/2012