ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Reviews

188 | Houston, TX

188 Reviews for ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 1
ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 2

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Reverend Ramey officiated our wedding and we could not be more pleased with our ceremony and his services. Our initial meeting with him was held at his home and he thoroughly went through every ceremony option. He is very professional and answered every email/phone call promptly. He also did an outstanding job with our rehearsal meeting the night before with the entire bridal party. All our family and guests were very impressed with our ceremony and we received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Reverend Ramey to anyone in need of a offiicant for their wedding. Reverend Ramey definitely made our ceremony so much more special than we hoped for!

Marlin & Melissa

Sent on 08/16/2013

Ray · Married on 06/16/2013

Ron Ramey is an excellent wedding pastor! He officiated our wedding at Ashton Gardens and made our day as special as we were hoping it to be. For us, the ceremony is the most important and treasured part of the day and he definitely made it memorable. God has blessed Ron with the ability to speak with such eloquence and love. We witnessed his loving-kindness from the very beginning, when we met with him at his home. First he got to know us a little so that he'd be prepared for the big day, even making sure that he would be dressed appropriately with our wedding party. He also made it very easy for us to put together the words we wanted for our ceremony, by using the templates on his website. He even gave us samples of wedding programs to assist us. Another added touch he planned so well, was a way for us to recite our vows to each other so that we weren't nervous or have to bring our own notes. We received many compliments on our ceremony. We are so blessed and thankful to have Ron marry us. We definitely, highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Janice · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot tell you how impressed we were with Ron. First of all when you book him, he offers a meeting at his home. I opted for the meeting. At the meeting he showed us the type of weddings he offered. Because my groom and I had already been married before, he offered a wedding ceremony geared to our "age group". The wedding he performed was beautiful! My parents were blown away by Ron and they are strong christian people!! I have had many of my friends come up to me and say what a wonderful wedding we had! I give Ron all the credit!! If you are looking for a meaningful wedding, choose Ron for your officiant.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Bruce Gilbert from Access Wedding Pastor to officiate our wedding ceremony, and was completely satisfied. We met with him prior to the ceremony to discuss what we were interested in. He was completely open to what we wanted, and also gave his input, which was welcome! I loved having the sample ceremonies online to look through and select pieces that we liked from each.
    Bruce was very responsive with his emails, and showed up early for our rehearsal dinner and also for the wedding ceremony. No one had any idea that we had only met Bruce a few months prior. And it really didn't feel like that to us either, he was very nice and seemed to be enjoying the ceremony himself. I knew I was in good hands and that helped calm the nerves!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Christina · Married on 06/08/2013

Reverend Ramey is a very sweet, kind-hearted, professional, warm and even humorous (where and when appropriate) man. His officiating over our wedding was everything we wanted. He was very communicative throughout the entire planning process. He did an excellent job of incorporating all of the things that were important to us, into our ceremony. On our wedding week, both our rehearsal and ceremony ran very smoothly. We love and therefore highly recommend Reverend Ramey… If you’re interested, reach out to him soon! Although he is very flexible and patient, his calendar can book up very quickly!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Rev. Ramey performed our ceremony and we couldn't be more pleased. He was so easy to talk to and very prompt with returning emails and phone calls. He offered wonderful guidance and performed our ceremony exactly as we requested, including our memorial reading for our fathers and our family reading to include our daughter. It was a beautiful ceremony!!!
    Rev. Ramey you were awesome! Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kathy · Married on 05/22/2013

We met Pastor Ramey at his home for our consultation. He made us feel very welcome and comfortable. He went over the different services he offered and helped us choose just the right one for us. My wedding ceremony was beautiful!! We had a very small wedding on the waterfront where we live in Seabrook. Pastor Ramey made it so special for us! He was very professional and is such a warm and caring man! I am so glad that my friend, who used his company also, recommended him to us!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Pastor Ramey served as the officiant for our wedding and we could not have been more happy with him! He was warm, professional, courteous, and just made everyone totally comfortable. During the service, not one word was out of place, and his voice was very welcoming. We received numerous compliments from our guests about how great he was and we could not agree more. It was nice that we were able to customize our ceremony from scripts that Ron has used in the past. 5 Stars and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2013

My wife and I could not have been more pleased with our wedding ceremony officiated by Ron Ramey. The ceremony was perfect and we received several compliments on Ron's behalf.

It was a pleasure working with Ron over the months leading up to our wedding. Ron was punctual, organized, flexible and very professional. Ron had the experience to provide direction to others on our wedding day when last minute questions came up. Ron also played a big part in easing our nerves.

I would definitely recommend Ron to family and friends looking for a wedding officiant. I also recommend taking advantage of Ron's time for the meeting beforehand and at the rehearsal.

Paul

Sent on 09/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2013

I was nervous about using someone we didn't know when we were looking for pastor but in our meeting with Ron Ramey, he put all worries aside. Ron was very insightful and many options that we could choose from in order to personalize our wedding. We were able to take pieces that we like and make our own ceremony. At our wedding, we were supposed to have a passage about what the engagement ring symbolized after putting on the wedding bands and the best man couldn't get it out of his pocket, Ron didn't skip a beat and none of our guests even noticed that something had been skipped. Ron Ramey is a true professional but also a very caring person. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Robert · Married on 04/27/2013

Ron made the ceremony portion of the wedding easy. With all the other items on the list that a couple have to juggle (a place to get married, photographer, cake, food choices, etc) Ron comes in and has all the options a couple needs for ceremony and vows to go-off flawlessly (whether you use one of his recommended ceremony sets or design one of your own; he is flexible). The ironic thing about using Ron was that he was the same pastor that my wife’s sister used some years back.

I highly recommend Ron…use him and it will take one less pressure off of your shoulders!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Edy · Married on 04/13/2013

We used Pastor Todd Sepulveda for our wedding, and he was very thorough and helpful. My husband and I met him a few weeks before our wedding to discuss our ceremony options, and we immediately felt at ease with him. Our wedding ceremony started 15-20 minutes late (my fault), and Todd was patient and was still able to give us some last minute reminders. He did a great job!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2013

Ron was wonderful. He gladly made the two changes I requested in the service we chose. He was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him.

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2013

My husband and I are so happy we chose Ron Ramey as our Wedding Officiant! Ron is very prompt, professional and knows his stuff; he did a wonderful job at our wedding at Ashton Gardens Houston. He provided several different ceremony options to choose from and we were able to mix and match to tailor to our needs. We would definitely recommend Ron to our family and friends. Thank you so much Ron!!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Vy · Married on 03/23/2013

Rev. Ron was above helpful. Our original pastor had something come up and could no longer perform our wedding. I contacted Rev. Ron and he found us someone!

Pastor Geoff Bynum performed our wedding and he was great! During the wedding planning, we had a video conference with Geoff and went over the ceremony and what we had envisioned. Geoff gave us great input and advice. During our rehearsal, our venue representative did not show up and Geoff kindly stepped up and guided the rehearsal. We appreciate all his extra work for us! The ceremony was beautiful and Geoff performed all the cultural aspects of the wedding flawlessly. We highly recommend the Wedding Pastors!

kristina · Married on 03/23/2013

Ron Ramey was very flexible being last minute,he was able to book my wedding with Myrinda Ramey-Snell.Myrinda was a great officiant and glad she married me & my new husband!!

Teri · Married on 03/17/2013

Reverend Ramey was a great choice for the officiant at our March wedding. We enjoyed being able to choose our ceremony and vows from his various options. He performed the ceremony smoothly and was very professional.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Evan · Married on 03/16/2013

Was perfectly tailored, smooth and wonderful. Attendee's thought it was perfect. Thank you so much Ron for sharing this wonderful day with us! I cannot say enough.

Angela · Married on 03/16/2013

Ron was so wonderful to work with for our ceremony. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him since our first visit, and he was very professional, prompt, and caring. I would highly recommend him any of my friends or family.

Jen · Married on 03/11/2013

We chose to meet with Ron Ramey prior to our ceremony and from the start, Ron made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Ron is very personable and provided several suggestions to incorporate into our wedding, all of which we used. He provided several different ceremony options to choose from and we were able to mix and match to tailor to our needs. The meeting was very personal and made us feel at ease.
    Throughout the process, Ron was perfect! Very prompt and professional, yet extremely personable. He introduced himself to our families and chatted, then stayed a little longer after the ceremony to participate in some pictures. My husband and I are so happy we chose Ron Ramey as our Wedding Officiate! He did a wonderful job at our wedding at Villa Rinata and we would definitely recommend him! Thank you so much Ron!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Denise · Married on 03/09/2013

Our daughter was married this past Saturday at the courtyard on St. James in Houston. Pastor Myrinda was her officiant, she was perfect! She was early, very professional yet warm and friendly. Myrinda greatly respected the wishes of the bride and groom and made their day a success. Thank you Myrinda.

Sent on 03/15/2013

monica · Married on 02/15/2013

Pastor Ramey is amazing. He is so professional, articulate, and informative. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants an officiant that will give you peace of mind and a beautiful reading.

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2013

From the beginning of process, Ron made my husband and I feel very comfortable. I found the meeting to meet Ron beforehand very personal and made us feel at ease. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better, it was a beautiful ceremony. Thank you to Ron for making it special for us.

Jeannette · Married on 02/03/2013

Reverend Ramey was amazingly wonderful. We planned our wedding from out of state. We made a trip to Texas to meet with all the vendors three (3) months prior to the wedding. We met with Reverend Ramey at his home. Reverend Ramey was able to tell us about Ashton Gardens where we had our ceremony, we had not even been to Ashton Gardens at this point. Reverend Ramey was able to give us such detailed information we could visualize the venue and the ceremony.
    The day of our ceremony Reverend Ramey had suffered a family loss and forgot his paperwork. Reverend Ramey did not want me to be told as to cause any additional stress. Reverend Ramey is such a lovely man he officiated our ceremony beautifully and even stayed and gave a blessing before dinner. Reverend Ramey was so considerate and selfless on our day he will always be so special to us. When you have Reverend Ramey officiant your special day it will be just that your special day and he will do all he can to see that happen.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Katherine · Married on 01/19/2013

Rev. Ramey was the Officiant at my wedding at the Courtyard on St. James. He was excellent!

Sent on 06/06/2013