ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Reviews

188 | Houston, TX

188 Reviews for ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 1
ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 2

lindsay · Married on 08/23/2014

He was WONDERFUL to work with!! My husband's work schedule is very unpredictable and we text back and forth for 1 month straight to try and find a time to meet up! He always got back to me and never got frustrated with our busy schedules! He has a very calming personality and made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the rehearsal and actual ceremony. Highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Sharon · Married on 08/17/2014

Ron was amazing! He helped us through every step and his words were perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Rev. Ramey met with us beforehand which was great. He gave us a an idea to add to our sand ceremony. Since we were both from locations that were associated with beaches, we brought sand from each location and the rev included the geographical significance into the ceremony. Rev. Ramey's delivery was a wonderful mixture of humor, respect and reverance for the instituiton of marriage. He was also very flexible, incorporating our suggested revisions to the ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Ramey.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Very nice and easy to work with. Mr. Ramey offers many different vows to choose from as well as customizing them to exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have made it any easier for us. We were very pleased with the ceremony and Mr. Ramey's services!!

Sent on 01/29/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/02/2014

I actually had a surprise wedding. Yes, a surprise wedding! Not many people will actually be the officiant to a wedding when the husband is setting everything up. However, Ron must've had the foresight to know how amazing my day would be and everything worked at well.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Carolyn · Married on 07/26/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! He helped us customize what we wanted to say and the ceremony ended up being perfect. Reverend Ramey was extremely nice, always on time, and really cared about us as a couple! I was very happy with his services and would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Rhiannon · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev Ron Ramey was amazing! Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates has a wide variety of ceremonies and my husband and I were able to create our own ceremony based on our specific needs/requirements. Rev Ramey was extremely helpful in assisting us with the planning of our wedding ceremony. We have children and are a blended family and Rev Ramey included our children not only in the ceremony but also the planning. It was a huge relief to know I had someone with such vast experience helping with the wedding-I would highly recommend Rev Ramey and his company to any bride!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

I definitely recommend Ron to anyone who is about to get married. We met with Ron at his home about a month before our wedding. He explained everything about the different types of ceremonies, and he also made sure we knew what needed to be done to get our license (which he mailed off for us after the wedding). He let us choose the words for the ceremony by picking elements of some of the different examples from his website. We had a rehearsal the day before, and he guided us through the entire ceremony. The wedding went off without any problems. He even took our vows home and typed them up on a cue card that he held for us during the ceremony- that was a relief because we had so much to do before the wedding. I am now happily married for two weeks thanks, in part, to Ron!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Tina · Married on 06/28/2014

It was a pleasure to have Ron Ramey officiate our wedding ceremony on June 28, 2014. He was recommended to us through many of our friends and family, and Everyone loved him.

We first met with Ron in his home office a few weeks before the wedding. The office was conveniently located, and he made the time to meet us after work at 7:30 PM. Ron is very personable, friendly, professional, and he was excited help us finalize the ceremony we wanted. He had many ceremony templates to choose, from traditional, spiritual, Christian, to modern. Based on our preferences he presented a few to us to give us an idea of a ceremony template we could work with. We were happy with the ceremony we chose and pleased that we could change parts of that ceremony to our liking. Furthermore, Ron took time to walk us through what the ceremony would be like, including the father of the bride giving her hand, and the exchange of vows and rings.

A week before the wedding, we emailed Ron our finalized ceremony with changes we wanted, including our vows.

On the wedding day Ron arrived 30 minutes early to go over last minute questions, instructions, and rehearsal with Tina’s father. Ron was professionally dressed and well groomed. We were impressed that he memorized the ceremony, and during the repeating of our vows, he paused at the right time for us to repeat after him.

The ceremony went off as planned and our guests loved it. Tina and I highly recommend Ron to be your wedding officiant, as he will make your special day memorable. Again, Thank you Ron for officiating our marriage.

With deep appreciation,
    Tina &Tien

• Y

yao · Married on 06/08/2014

Ron is such a wonderful person!

He is very easy to work with and gives off this aura of warmth and sincerity. Our wedding ceremony was perfect because of Ron. Remember, your ceremony will be taped and played over and over, thus having someone professional and powerful such as Ron will be essential.

We strongly recommend Ron to be your officiant.

Sent on 07/21/2014

I highly recommend Ron Ramey! He officiated our wedding at the Bell Tower on May 31st, 2014. We met him at his home a couple of months before the wedding to select the type of ceremony we wanted. He let us mix and match different ceremonies to make it our own. We opted to have him at our rehearsal as well, which was great because he explained to everyone what their roles were and exactly how the day would go. Our ceremony couldn't have gone more smoothly. Ron was prompt for everything, is an excellent speaker and made our day special. Definitely choose him if you are searching for an officiant.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ron was the perfect officiant for our ceremony at Briscoe Manor. He listened to what my husband and I wanted in a ceremony and also allowed us to customize our ceremony to what fit us best as a couple. Our families were also very impressed with Mr. Ramey. My mother in law really liked him and felt comfortable with the him as the officiant. The importance for our ceremony was that it was a Christian based one, which Ron was able to perform beautifully. Everyone heard him well as he spoke clearly yet gently. The only suggestion I would make is for Mr. Ramey to say a blessing with the groomsman over the groom and ceremony prior to. Of course, this is probably something we should've mentioned to Mr. Ramey that we wanted as every ceremony and preference is different. We would recommend him to any bride and groom.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Patrick · Married on 05/24/2014

Ron Ramey is quite exceptional. My wife and I are really happy and satisfied with the memories he provided for our big day. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ron was great to work with; my husband and I both loved him the second we met him. He had many ceremony options to choose from, and was awesome to work with

Sent on 05/31/2014

Mr. Ramey is such a wonderful and friendly person. He also provided us with very insightful advices with regards of obtaining marriage license, performing a sand ceremony and choosing readings for the wedding. He did a very beautiful non-religious ceremony. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/22/2014

It was a pleasure to have Ron Ramey as our officiant in our wedding day. He was recommended to us by my wedding coordinator and the Chateau Cocomar family that is why I was fully confident that he is the best choice for us. We met up with him the day before the wedding during our rehearsal. Meeting him was wonderful. He is such a sincere, a great person and very professional. He was very easy to work with and gives you that warmth aura. He gave us great tips for our ceremony and guided everyone on how to have a successful ceremony.

During our wedding day, our ceremony turned out perfect. Perfect weather, the romantic ambiance and the powerful and strong words of wisdom about love and marriage by Ron Ramey. I couldn't be thankful enough for his presence and for giving us a wonderful experience. He is definitely the best person to choose to officiate your wedding! I will always recommend him to anyone that is looking for someone to marry them.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Natalie · Married on 04/25/2014

Could not have been happier. It was a beautiful ceremony and Rev. Ramey did a wonderful job.

Thomas · Married on 04/12/2014

Our wedding was on April 12, 2014 and Myndi Ramey was our wedding officiant. She was incredible! We had a customized ceremony which she performed magnificently! She was extremely professional which helped my wife and I feel relaxed and comfortable. When we first met with Myndi during our consultation we knew that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She is incredibly nice and has the unique ability to make everyone in the room smile. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony so thank you so much Myndi!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Ron officiated our spring wedding at 5226 Elm. He was wonderful and led a beautiful ceremony. We were able to meet with him before the wedding day and plan out the exact style and content of the service to suit our personal and religious preferences. Really a great experience!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2014

Reverend Ron Ramey was absolutely wonderful as our officiant on our wedding day! We were able to meet with him before the wedding and discuss how we would like our ceremony conducted. He is remarkably friendly, flexible, professional, and responsive, and we appreciated that he allowed us to create and customize our own ceremony to fit our liking. He is clearly passionate about his profession and it shows in his work, as he can hold a beautiful service. I highly recommend Reverend Ron Ramey as I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating our ceremony on our special day.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Tera · Married on 03/13/2014

We had the pleasure of having Ron officiate our wedding.
    Ron was not only wonderful at our ceremony but he helped us thru-out the wedding planning process. He even went as far as to help me write the ceremony. I wanted something different & Ron took time to help me get there & achieve what I wanted to express.
    He is a fantastic speaker & draws you in.

Thank you Ron for making our day memorable. You are great & we appreciate you.

Tera/Shawn Sheffield

Crystal · Married on 02/07/2014

Ron was easy and enjoyable to work with. My husband and I both felt comfortable and at ease with him. There was many ceremony options to choose from. We were able to combine some of the ceremony's together to give our wedding the special touches we wanted.

Lida · Married on 02/01/2014

Rev. Ron Ramey was simply awesome! We met with him to plan our ceremony and he is so knowledgeable and full of insight! It was both our first time to get married and we just felt so comfortable working with him. We highly recommend having a rehearsal because the way his ideas & instructions work is just perfect! . He is very professional and organized. Rev. Ron Ramey was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He made our Wedding Ceremony enjoyeable for Us & our Guest. Thank you so much Rev. Ramey!;-)

Phani & Lida
    Wedding Date: February 1, 2014

Sent on 07/23/2014

Ruoyu · Married on 12/15/2013

Ron married us one month ago at the Parador. My planner strongly recommended him and he is great. He is a very nice decent person. We have a detailed discussion on how everything will be going beforehand. He gave us many good suggestions about the whole wedding, not only the ceremony, which turned out to be very helpful. It's always a pleasure to talk with him. And he did make me feel more relaxed then. On the ceremony, he also did a perfect job. And that's not easy since the kids were a little bit noisy during the whole ceremony, which were quite distracting. He even helped us organized a little bit of the photo session.

My parents and many of my guests think he is very impressive. Without him we can't have such a good wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Reverend Ron Ramey officiated our perfect wedding and made us feel that God was a makor part of our wedding. He also met the needs of both my husband and my different religious needs.

Sent on 01/23/2014