Accent Bridal & Tux Reviews

30 | Wichita, KS

30 Reviews for Accent Bridal & Tux

Katelyn · Married on 12/30/2017

Though I did not buy my dress at this shop, everyone there was very friendly and helpful. I will be returning to look at bridesmaid dresses and tuxes.

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

We got my wedding dress and his tux from Accent, everyone there was fantastic to work with, very friendly and they had a great selection to choose from. Both were absolutely perfect! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2015

They were wonderful to work with! We just did tuxedos with this company, but they were very nice.

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

I was skeptical to go here, because it was a smaller shop, and was sure they wouldn't have what I wanted. To my surprise, the first gown they put me in was my dress! They were friendly, patient, and professional.

We rented our tuxes from Accent and they turned out great. They were super helpful in picking them out. A few minor fitting issues, but that's probably to be expected.

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I both had a great experience at Accent Bridal and Tux! I found my wedding dress here and had no problems with ordering or alterations. Luckily, I only needed minor alterations and they had them done with in a week. They were also very flexible and easy to work with for a final fitting (in order to confirm the dress would still fit after alterations 3 months prior) and steaming the dress. We also got our tuxes at this location. They looked nice and were the cheapest we could find! We had a few groomsmen who lived out of town and Accents Bridal and Tux had no difficulty taking measurements by phone. When the guys picked up their tuxes, some of the jackets were a little small and they switched them out with no difficulties. We would highly recommend Accent Tux & Bridal to anyone!

Latisha · Married on 05/23/2014

We ran into the store manager at the Bridal Fair after we had already pre-ordered all of our tuxes from Men's Warehouse. Much to our surprise, Accent Bridal was offering a tux package for $69!!! We were shocked, considering we had just spent about $200 per tux at Men's Warehouse--where the service was sub-par, by the way. The very next day we went and got our deposits back from Men's Warehouse who didn't even try to make us stay. We were so disappointed with them...you cannot even TRY the tux on before the day of the wedding. Talk about stressing out before the big day! If something didn't fit we were just going to be stuck with it? No thanks, Men's Warehouse! The woman from Accent Bridal was a breath of fresh air! She was so helpful AND we could try the tuxes on BEFORE the wedding!!! Yes, the day my Husband went in to look around he was able to try the tux on that he would be wearing on our wedding day. Good thing he did because the one we had pre-ordered but were not able to try on at Men's Warehouse looked awful on him. He was able to try on a different style at Accent Bridal and it looked so much better! What a RELIEF!!! Not only were their prices SO MUCH better, but the customer service was impeccable! I only wish I would have gone here before I went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses. It is definitely worth shopping around! Just some advice for newly engaged brides--go see this woman! She is amazing!

Lana · Married on 11/16/2013

OMG I cant believe how awesome my wedding turned out!!! Even after I almost ruined my dress! They were there to rescue me! I ripped the lace on my gown on accident and they fixed it, no problems! The tuxes were great, and so inexpensive! We shopped all over town, and they had everyone beat! They treat you like family, and even when I got crazy, they put up with me haha! I love that they arent pushy and they dont even do appointments! I wont let any of my sisters go anywhere else!

• Future Mrs. Kelsay

Future Mrs. Kelsay · Married on 06/18/2013

The owner is wonderful! She made my wedding dress shopping experience lovely from start to finish! She, and her staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and special. My gown is gorgeous and a wonderful price too!

Rebecca/Jason · Married on 06/30/2012

Upon looking for dresses all over in the Wichita area, there is no better place than Accent Bridal & Tux! They provide unique dresses that can't be found elsewhere. They made me feel like a queen at every appointment. I absolutely fell in love with my dress and veil, and they custom made a unique back on my dress. You can trust the ladies at Accent to make you feel comfortable saying yes to the dress!

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2011

Love this store! They helped me find my wedding dress as well as bridesmaids dresses. Everything was ready in time. The staff called me by name each time I came in. No complications at all. Was able to have alterations done at the store as well which was so convenient.

Christine · Married on 06/26/2010

We had a wonderful experience at Accent Bridal!! Everyone was so friendly and willing to help. We rented all of our tuxedos from them, including my two year old sons. He looked adorable and they were very patient with him during the fitting! They even had toys for him to play with while my husband tried on his tux! I also bought my flower girls dresses there. One of my flower girls lives out of town and they did everything they could to make sure we got the right size for her! They even made a sash for her dress, since the one that came with it was the wrong color! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Audra · Married on 10/11/2008

I recently had the pleasure of working with the exceptional staff of Accent Bridal & Tux for my wedding and would recommend them to everyone! I first purchased my dress from there and it was beautiful! They had a more unique selection than any of the other stores I had shopped at and the bridal consultants were much more friendly and helpful. They all were especially knowledgable about what could be done to a dress to make it fit perfectly to my "petite" shape. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses from them. They were not a dress that was carried in the store, but Tricia bent over backwards for me to find the specific dresses that I wanted, and THEN shipped them once they arrived to my bridesmaids that lived out of town! She truly went above and beyond! They coordinated everything from my jewelry and shoes to my invitations as well! I didn't have to run all over everywhere to do everything. It was so convienent! We also did our tuxes with them and they were so helpful. I had people from out of town that had to be fitted and they did a wonderful job and working with everyone to make sure that the tuxes fit perfectly! One of the jackets didn't fit one of the groomsmen but they were able to fix it on the spot for us. They had a huge warehouse of there own in the back and we able to accommodate all of our needs. My experience with all of the staff and the store as a whole was amazing! I would absolutly refer them to everyone!

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2008

Amazing patient staff! Wonderful selection of dresses. Staff was always will to accomodate all your needs and wants

Demitris · Married on 07/22/2006

Very Nice and Catering to all my needs.

susan · Married on 09/20/2003

All of the tuxes looked great and they called us to let us know if someone hadn't been fitted or had any problems with any pick-ups. They were a huge help and took off a lot of the foreseen stress!

Kendra · Married on 06/12/2010

ABSOLUTELY loved my wedding dress. I was constantly having to travel from out of town to do my wedding planning- so they helped out with working with my hours and situation.

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2015

We used Accent Bridal & Tux for our tuxedos for the wedding. They all turned out great and they took the time to make recommendations during the picking out process without being too pushy. They also took the time to ensure all the tuxes truly had the best fit on all the guys and didn't solely go off measurements and hand them off. Great to work with and would definitely recommend. Prices for tux seemed a little steep at first, but after comparing to other options in the Wichita area they were probably the better rates and definitely the better service. Well worth it!

My daughter found her dress right away here. Very accommodating to our availability for fittings, etc. I was a little disappointed with the alterations, as the bustle on the dress was not at all the way we had chosen for it to be done. Also, the hooks were put down the back of the dress, and not under the layer of material which would have completely hidden them. Just having the thread "eyes" on the back of the dress would have been much less obvious.

• F

Davina · Married on 06/11/2011

Accent Bridal were wonderful and their staff are very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. The only reason I didn't give a "5" in the value is the cost of alterations. I know that this is expensive at any of these businesses but we did not care for the alteration person they used because she did not explain things well and we thought she was too expensive. So my advice would be to try and pin down the expected cost of alterations up front and understand the consequences of what the alterations will do to the dress and the way it will fit. With that said, I would still highly recommend Accent Bridal. The tuxes for the guys were perfect!

Natalie · Married on 07/31/2010

We got our tuxes from Accent Bridal and everything was great until the guys picked them up and one pair of pants were way too short, a shirt was 3 sizes too big and someones shoes had 2 left and no right. Other than that they were great.

Megan · Married on 03/12/2016

We got tuxes here. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• December

December · Married on 01/04/2016

I bought my wedding dress at Accent Bridal. I most appreciated that I was able to browse through dresses and pick the ones that I wanted to try without any pressure from the sales staff. They were very patient as I tried on the same dress a couple of times. They also did not pressure me to buy any additional items from them. Dress shopping was a pleasant experience.

My only frustration is that there was scheduling conflicts with the seamstress and I was unable to get my dress altered by them as promised the day we bought the dress. Overall though, I absolutely loved my dress and the seamless shopping experience.

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2007

4.2
      3.5

We got our tuxes and bridesmaids dresses from here and they were very friendly and helpful.

Trish · Married on 09/29/2001

4.2

I purchased my wedding dress and rented the tuxes through Accent and had a great experience. The first dress I tried on was the one I purchased. There was a small snag in the fabric (it looked like maybe from a ring), but they took some off the price for me. The tux rental came a little later but planning went great considering all of the groomsmen were out of town. I would definitely check this place out!