ACC Videography Reviews

8 Reviews for ACC Videography

• Jordan

Jordan Aadahl · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Videographer

Alexa did such an amazing job with our wedding video. She captured every special moment so beautifully, and even included my brother singing during the ceremony as the background music of the video. She included the entire ceremony video in the package we purchased as well, and I know we will treasure these forever. I would HIGHLY recommend ACC Videography!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Tripp · Married on 04/13/2019

Memorable and easy to work with!

Alexa was so great to work with!! Before our special day she sat down with us and was very intentional, she wanted to make sure we received what we wanted. She captured our wedding day beautifully and we are grateful to be able to relive it through this film!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Chad

Katelynn Krassowski · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible work!

Working with Alexa was wonderful! She made a video for my best friend's wedding and I fell in love with her work. I asked her the very next day to video my wedding the following March. She was very responsive to email and made sure she knew specifically what we wanted. On the day of, she was so quiet you forget she is there. She wisps around your venue capturing video of everything (even those precious moments that you don't even realize anyone is around). She got us our video in less than two weeks and it is everything we could ever hope for. It made us cry (still does), made our family and friends cry, and made complete strangers cry. Alexa does phenomenal work for a wonderful price!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Meg Badgerow · Married on 11/11/2018

We are beyond grateful!

As a full-time student, Alexa worked with me to find times to meet that fit my varying schedule. We we met, she intently listened to my vision for the video and perfectly executed what my husband and I were looking for. I've personally known Alexa for 5 years and had no hesitations in asking her to be our wedding day videographer. She is punctual, courteous, caring and dedicated. We are beyond grateful to have had her capture such a meaningful milestone in our life. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer!

My husband and I couldn’t imagine having a better, more easy-going videographer to capture our wedding! Alexa helped capture how fun and special our wedding day really was. We are so grateful that we have her video to treasure for years to come! You will not regret hiring Alexa to film your event.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Casserlie · Married on 06/17/2017

I love our wedding video!!

Alexa was amazing to work with! She totally took the ideas we had and what we wanted and made all our wedding video dreams come true! Alexa is professional, timely and flexible which are all super important for shooting weddings. One thing I really appreciated about Alexa was that I hardly noticed her on our wedding day. She’s super stealthy and behind the scenes, yet still got all the amazing shots and important moments...now that takes skill!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Nowack · Married on 06/05/2017

Stellar Videographer Right Here!

Alexa is exactly who you want capturing your special day. She manages to balance getting the best, personal shots without encroaching on your space. All the while, you feel at ease with her as you would a dear friend. My favorite thing about my wedding video is that she captured Stephen and I as a couple, as well as the whole feeling of the event and our friends and family without getting cheesy or sappy. So, thanks for keeping it classy, but with all of my spunk still thrown in, Alexa!

Sent on 05/04/2019

mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Start to finish - a joy to work with!

I worked with Alexa while she was still in college and only doing this part time. From the moment I met her, she was incredibly professional and eager to learn about my vision for my big day. She was very clear and concise in her communication, responded promptly to emails and truly catered to the client. On our wedding day, she showed up on time and it was clear how excited she was to be doing this job. She truly loves this career and it showed with her interactions and work. She worked along side my photographer and quickly developed a positive relationship. At the time, a college student working with bigger vendors, many would have been intimidated but she was so confident and truly a joy to work with everyone around her. After the wedding she delivered the final product in such a short turnaround and it was better than I could have imagined. It is something I will cherish forever and show our future children. I cannot recommend her enough to couples looking for a videographer. I know she has a long career ahead of her!

Sent on 04/24/2019