Abundant Weddings Reviews

70 | Las Vegas, NV

70 Reviews for Abundant Weddings

sergio · Married on 10/21/2012

Reverend Baker and his wonderfull wife made that great even more special with the joy the brought to this day for us, they helped me with all my concerns since it was a nervous experience for me, he calm me down and guide me through all the steps, I was so nervous that I can honestly say with out reverend Bakers guidence I would have broke down.

Thank you reverend for your profesionalis and respect I felt that I knew you for years and again from my wife and I thank you so much god bless.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Erika · Married on 10/20/2012

*Thank you, my husband and I really appreciated your punctuality and your patience, you made it stress free for us!!! And I had a beautiful ceremony!!! God Bless you and your family! -Erika & Matthew

Sent on 10/31/2012

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2012

Rev. and Mrs. Baker did a great job through the whole process. When I first contacted Abundnt Weddings, they responded quickly, I then called and spoke with Mrs. Baker who calmly answered all my questions and assured me that I could email or call with all the questions she could tell I had but couldn't really formulate in my mind right then and there. They quickly emailed me the reciept for paymet and their basic script to use. I then revised the script twice and was accommodated both times. The day of the wedding they arrived very early (my husband was in the shower and I had not even arrived yet). I arrived at exacly the time the wedding was to start but Rev. Baker was very relaxed and calm and did not rush me in the slightest. He assured me I was fine and that we could start the ceremny whenever I was ready. The ceremony was simple and beautiful. The CD of the pictures they took was AMAZING. Some fun and others traditional shots but all beautiful!!! The package we ordered was for 25 pictures but our CD had 156 pictures!! Talk about a deal!! Each one gorgeous!!! We had some issues recording the marriage certificate but Rev. Baker took care of the whole ordeal and stayed in constant communication to ease the stress through the entire situation. Friendly and professional throughout everything. Even after the ceremony, he asked my new husband what church he attended as we are locals to Las Vegas, when my husband admitted he did not attend a church, Rev. Baker simply gave him a card and invited him to his church, just stop by, no pressure no condemation. Thank you Rev. and Mrs. Baker for everything!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Sabrina · Married on 08/08/2012

We wanted a small ceremony in our suite at the MGM Skylofts. Rev. Baker and his wife, Correan came to us. They were very professional, personable and done an excellent job performing the ceremony and taking pictures. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/10/2012

tj · Married on 07/26/2012

this was my first time going to vegas where I married my best friend the father of my boys what a wonderful experience it was rev baker and wife correan did an excellent job over and beyond. two thumbs up , thank you for making our special day unforgettable

Sent on 08/21/2012

Suzanne · Married on 07/14/2012

Rev Baker and his wife Correan made our day flawless. Very professional and personable. I would recommend them to anyone. They included unexpected touches that meant a lot to my husband and I. Unforgettable!!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Pamela · Married on 07/04/2012

Rev. Baker and his lovely wife Correan did an excellent job for our wedding. They took almost 200 pictures even though the website said they would only take 50. We had a rehearsal and they were with us for almost 3 hours.They provided a bouquet and a DVD recording of our ceremony. The cost was only $199. We would highly recommend Adundant Weddings to anyone who wishes to get married.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Carrie · Married on 06/10/2012

Reverend Baker & his wife were wonderful. It was a great day! They help us every step of the way,

Sent on 08/21/2012

Tracy · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I were very happy w/the level of service provided. Rev. Baker was awesome. Our pictures were phenomenal. We highly recommend him for all your wedding needs...

Sent on 08/16/2012

Very serious people, good speech and take care that everything goes well, very recommended

Sent on 08/09/2012

Tara · Married on 10/03/2009

Reverend Baker and his wife gave us the perfect Christmas wedding! There are no words good enough to describe the type of exceptional service they gave us. From the very beginning they were prompt in returning our emails and calls and thoroughly answered all of our questions. We ended up choosing Sunset Park for our wedding location and it was the best location ever! Reverend Baker even went as far as showing up to the location early to paint over graffiti! I cannot say enough good things about this couple and these professionals. They made our wedding day PERFECT. We have some absolutely breathtaking photos from our ceremony that we will cherish forever. I am so so SO happy we went with this company for our wedding. I will always recommend them as #1 if you are looking for someone for a ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Reverent BAker and his wife were great!! They made us feel like we known each other for years they were so friendly and attentive they were awesome they made our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Very professional friendly and reliable. They were awesome for us, especially since we had only a tiny window in which to get married. They worked with our time and came to us.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Debony · Married on 09/15/2012

Reverend Kenneth Baker and his wife were very communicative throughout the wedding planning process. They had clear instructions as to what we were supposed to do and when, which really helped being that I was extremely nervous! Rev. Baker made me feel very comfortable throughout the wedding. The music and photography that they provide is a wonderful touch as well. The were only two glitches during the process that were not deal breakers, but stood out in my mind: The first being that we had asked for the non-religious script with God's name omitted, but when we got to the exchanging of the rings, somehow the word "amen" made it into our ring exchange recitation and we were prompted to say it to each other. Lastly the father of the groom signed our wedding license as a witness, but no one noticed that he did not sign his last name, so we had to meet the reverend a few days later at night to get the father of the groom to sign things properly. I shudder to think of what would have happened had he already returned to Australia! All in all a great service that I would recommend to my friends.

Sent on 11/28/2012

BETTY · Married on 10/21/2017

My whole experience with Rev Baker on the phone and meeting him in person was wonderful.. He is a true professional
    and makes you feel special. He comes prepared and takes his time, no rushing and truly makes your day "beautiful". I would recommend his services to all my friends and their friends. On our day we had another couple with us that renewed their vows, and again, Rev Baker took as much time with them and made their day special and beautiful as well, THANK YOU REV BAKER - YOU ARE THE BEST.................................................

Sent on 11/15/2017

We were very happy with rev brown. The ceromony was very professionally handled. Thank you so much

Sent on 09/18/2013

We were very satisfied with the service and the pictures came out beautiful. This was a wedding in Vegas and we were 2000 miles away from home, but, we had no problems communicating our wishes. I would definitely recommend Abundant weddings!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Bryon · Married on 10/13/2017

4.2
      3.5

Reverand Baker met us right on Fremont Street and had no issue marrying us right in the middle of everything. He was very nice and kept a very fun and positive attitude about everything. Very good for the price we paid!

Sent on 11/21/2017

4.2
      3.5

Reverend Baker and his wife were very prompt, professional, and did everything I asked of them. His attire was a little different, but his services were great.

Sent on 03/14/2013

patricia · Married on 10/08/2013

2.5
      3.0

I am so happy that I chose abundent weddings. We wanted a "justice of the peace" priced wedding..inexpensive...but we wanted our moment to be special. Drive by Wedding Chappels seemed cheesy. I didn't want to wait in line to get married. I stumbled onto abundent weddings during a internet search for vegas officiants. I contacted them and they were very nice. I paid my deposit and they helped me pick a location to exchange vows. On the big day..they were early..prepared and sweet at could be. The pictures were great..the whole experience was perfect....{whisper} and cheap!

Sent on 10/30/2013