Abundant Weddings Reviews

70 | Las Vegas, NV

70 Reviews for Abundant Weddings

Sherry · Married on 06/21/2014

It really could not have been more perfect. Both Kenneth and his wife exceeded our expectations, thank you so much for making this day special. We know we asked a lot to travel off road, mess up your good shoes and be so flexible with time and schedule.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Abundant Weddings's reply:

This was a very unique wedding that we had ever performed for a loving couple. We wanted your dreams to come true for you.The couple were so nice and considerate of us. We are glad to be a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing us.

Victoria · Married on 06/19/2014

Reverend Baker and his lovely wife Coreen made our wedding so special. Coreen came early and told us what to expect. She guided us through the particulars and made sure things were done and said they way we wanted.
    Rev. Baker came later from another venue I believe, and took over the place. He is charismatic, dapper, fun (and tall) and made our vows truly memorable.
    We both felt at such ease and comfortable. We were so happy with they way things went and he and his wife made thing truly memorable. They took sooo many nice pictures too.
    I would highly recommend Rev. Baker to anyone getting married in the Las Vegas area.
    Thank you so, so much for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Rev. Baker and his wife are wonderful. They were super flexible and always there to help answer any questions I had. Rev. Baker made us feel so comfortable. On the day of the wedding it was like no one else was there. Very professional!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Rev. Baker and his wife are SO wonderful. They are amazingly kind and go out of their way to make your day special. They listen and follow all requests. The pictures they took turned out better than my professional photographer I had hired. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 06/30/2014

april · Married on 06/01/2014

Rev. Baker was very patient and really brought my wedding to life. The pictures and video were lovely. I for recommend him to any one planning their special day.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Apolonia · Married on 05/27/2014

My ceremony was amazing! Mr.Baker replied to every email and text I sent him and him and his wife was very nice!! Would definitely recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding in LasVegas!! Oh by the way the pictures was excellent!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Rev. Baker was a complete professional who exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2014

They were very patient. Took their time and did not rush anything.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Nea · Married on 10/20/2013

My husband and I renewed our vows in our hotel suite on October 20, 2013. Rev. Baker and his wife was professional, pleasant and responsive from the first moment we contacted them. They arrived on time and did not rushed us through our special moment. Rev. Baker went over everything with my husband prior to the ceremony and they took great photos of our ceremony; before, during the ceremony, and after the ceremony. They made our evening very special. Rev. Baker delivered our ceremony vows with such sincere emotion. It felt like he had know us for years. We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Abundant Weddings's reply:

Thank you Nea for those lovely compliments. It was our pleasure to be a part of your Renewal of Vows Ceremony with you and your husband. We were glad that you chose us to perform your ceremony. May you have many more years of love together.

Rev. and Mrs. Baker
    Abundant Weddings

We were referred to Abundant Weddings by another company that was booked on the day we chose for our wedding. Corinne was absolutely fabulous and went above and beyond to make our day special !! We appreciated their flexibility with our location and her ability to guide us to a beautiful spot for our wedding when our chosen site ended up being unavailable that day. We highly recommend and trust referring this company to any couple that wants to experience that perfect moment. Thanks again for making our day memorable. ~ Love Derek and Marilyn

Sent on 11/07/2013

Hello Marilyn and Dereck,

It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. The location was so beautiful for your ceremony. You made such a fun couple to work with on this day. i am happy that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for this wonderful review. Congratulations again to you, Abundant Weddings

Fantastic team! Rev Baker and his wife did a fabulous job! Super professional, organized, leaders!
    Super detailed, paying attention to the smallest of details we would have not even thought of but that made a difference! I would ONLY recommend their service! Took fantastic photos of the whole event! :)

Sent on 10/30/2013

Ajit · Married on 09/22/2013

Very personable. Returned emails and calls. Punctual. Had everything necessary and were well prepared. Did a gret job. Sent photos via mail in a very timely manner. Very reasonable price for services. A great experience. Definitly recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Chris · Married on 09/11/2013

We need a higher number on Flexibility!! Our original plans got cancelled due to weather and Rev. Baker and his wife didn't miss a beat. We all quickly came up with a 'plan B' and everything worked out perfectly - probably better and definitely more memorable. :-) No need to look elsewhere.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Leanne · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev Baker and his wife were amazing! He was recomended to me by The Wedding Wagon and was able to accomodate my date, time and place of my wedding renewal in Las Vegas. They went with the flow of things and even waited for us when we were stuck in Traffic. The communication was superb and not only by email, but phone conversations as well helped me feel confident that my day would go smooth. They went above and beyond when things had to change on a whim and can't wait to see the pictures that they took. I would definately recomend Rev Baker and abundant Weddings to anyone, they made my wedding renewal day feel extra special!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Juantina · Married on 08/30/2013

We were very happy with our service...

Sent on 09/06/2013
  • User3519499 · 2+ years ago

Abundant Weddings did an amazing job for my wife & I on our special day. They come from Las Vegas to Utah to perform the ceremony & record videos, they also took over 550 pictures for us at a very low & budget friendly cost. I would highly recommend them if you are planning a marriage in one of the areas that they cover. Very professional & polite people to work with & we thank them for all they did for us.

Sent on 09/08/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/19/2013

The entire ceremony was more than I expected and will be more than happy to all my friends thank Rev. Baker and your photographer.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Philip · Married on 08/17/2013

This was a very good service and I would definitely recommend them to anyone trying to get married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jonathan · Married on 08/13/2013

Rev. Kenneth Baker and his wife were absolutely a joy, and professional. I would and am going to recommend them to everyone and anyone. We thank them both for making our wedding day that much more special.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Cathy · Married on 07/04/2013

Mr Baker was super nice and very in controll. I liked that. He was very professional and kind.
    I recommended him to my son and his fiancé. They booked also.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Rev. Baker was great! The ceremony was done at the bellagio and he put us In a low traffic spot and got us some great pictures. He was very attentive and made it a great experience for us. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Rich · Married on 01/22/2013

Rev Baker was very flexible with both the time and place for our wedding. His recommendations as to where to have the ceremony and take pictures were perfect. We highly recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2012

We used Abundant weddings for our recent marriage ceremony at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and things could not have gone smoother or have been more enjoyable. Correan and Kenneth were very patient with us and our family, and on a an already stressful day, that really helps. In addition to being patient and professional, the Reverend and his wife were very entertaining and seemed like they were having as good of a time as the rest of the guests. Thanks again for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Annamay · Married on 12/29/2012

I absolutely loved Abundant Weddings. They made my wedding go smoothly in such a short amount of time. Very professional and caring. My husband and I recently relocated from Vegas so the DVD that came with the package we selected was sent to our previous address. I suppose it was lost in the mail, but we called to let them know it was not received and they quickly fixed that problem same day. That was wonderful of them to do. Extremely flexible and HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2012

Reverend Baker and his wife Corinne did an amazing job with our wedding! We had a small, 25-person ceremony in our hotel suite and a 2-hour reception, and Abundant Weddings helped coordinate both.
    Las Vegas is not my home, so I was nervous hiring an officiant I didn't know. However, I could not have wished for a more professional and thorough team. They spent over an hour with our small wedding party, going through the ceremony details to make sure everything was as we wanted it to be.
    They also helped welcome our guests and kept everything on-schedule during a hectic day.
    Highly recommended!