AbunDance Weddings Reviews

54 | Middletown, NJ

54 Reviews for AbunDance Weddings

Marianne · Married on 01/11/2014

Rev. Marytherese was an amazing blessing. Her heartfelt custom wedding ceremony was so profound even though we requested brief. She was positively bursting with positive energy and delightful to listen and look at. I am blessed to have had her as our officicant and will engage her in all our celebrations to come.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Joanna · Married on 12/15/2013

Reverend Ryan was awesome. She was very easy to get in touch with and she gave us several options for our ceremony. She was extremely positive and I am so happy she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 12/31/2013

AbunDance Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Joanna! It was a delight to officiate your ceremony. And I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the reception! Blessings ~ Rev. Ryan
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2013

Reverend Ryan was a joy to work with! We had heard about her services from a friend who had gotten married in March of this year. I contacted her via email and booked with her pretty much immediately. She custom made a beautiful ceremony with us and was helpful with making suggestions along the way.

Our friends and family told us that our ceremony was PERFECT for us. I will be recommending her services to everyone I know :)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Cindy · Married on 11/02/2013

Awesome ceremony!! Rev. Ryan was soo easy to work with, she had great ideas for our 10 year anniversary vow renewal!! She give off such a warm and friendly presence-it was like having a close friend or family member perform the ceremony for us!! 5 stars!!! Any questions please free to contact me-cindykp21@icloud.com

Sent on 11/14/2013

heather · Married on 10/18/2013

Getting married can be one of the most stressful things a couple can do in their life time. The planning and worrying alone can be overwhelming. When we were looking for a minister to bring us together, finding the right person was most important. We wanted someone who would share our dream and make it a reality. Rev. Ryan made the dream a reality and then some! Rev. Ryan's passion, willingness to help, and sharing her ideas were truly first class and one of a kind. Rev. Ryan is uplifting, imaginative, and very creative. Never could we have imagined being so fortunate to find her.
    Rev. Ryan made our wedding the most memorable, special, and heart felt experience we could have dreamed. She is truly exceptional at what she does and will be part of our family forever.
    Eric and Heather

Sent on 11/05/2013

Candice · Married on 09/28/2013

Abundance Wedding was everything I could imagine and more. Rev Ryan caputured our love story perfectly. Everyone was ranting and raving on how great our ceremony was and how absolutely amazing our officiant was. Thank you Rev Ryan for making our day a special and memorable one.
    Mr & Mrs. Jaeson Perez

Sent on 10/09/2013

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2013

Rev Ryan was fantastic. We chose her online but was so very pleased with the caliber of quality we received. She made me "the bride" feel very comforted as I expressed how nervous I was getting toward the upcoming day. I would recommend her to anyone for any event she is capable of doing and would use her again for future events. I think she was top notch and really cared about the wedding. She brought a calm over me the last few moments before I walked down the aisle to meet my soon to be husband at the alter and made me feel like I've know her for much longer than this event. I couldn't have been anymore pleased with her. If you are looking for quality, reliance, experience, professionalism and a caring sweet person, Rev Ryan is the one and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2013

mary · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev Ryan was awesome from start to finish always willing to help!! Couldn't of asked for a better person! I will def reccommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2013

Working with Reverend Ryan was such a delight! We knew after meeting with her the first 5 minutes, that she was it for us. Although we are not a particularly religious couple, she helped make the ceremony so meaningful, sacred and personal to us. She made great suggestions and didn't take it personally if we had another option in mind. It truly felt like a co-creation of our special day. We'd recommend her to anyone looking for someone of her professionalism to officiate their special day.

Sent on 09/07/2013
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 08/15/2013

Wow !
    Rev Ryan was awesome. She made me feel very comfortable during the whole process even after the wedding was over. She was fun, friendly, helpful and quickly became for us one of our family member. We would love it so much and be honored if she would come to our BIG wedding in Puerto Rico and be our
    officiant. I would definitely RECOMMEND Rev. Ryan. She will make it just how you want and give you the
    extra confidence that you made need to make you feel as comfortable and stress free as she can possibly offer. I know you will NOT be disappointed !

Nancy & Henry Hernandez

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2013

Rev. Ryan was amazing to work with! From our first video chat meeting to our actual wedding day she was great. We emailed back and forth all our questions and needs and she always responded quickly with the answers we needed. She was patient with us in our decision making process when it came to our ceremony, answered any and all questions we had, and provided us with ideas and suggestions that helped make our day even better. She never pushed us in any one direction and helped us in further developing our own ideas and plans. She arrived prompt and early to our ceremony like she said she would. I could not have asked for a better wedding officiant, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Rev.Ryan did a great job at my wedding she really did make it perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Rev. Ryan did a FANTASTIC job with our ceremony. We wanted to incorporate both a sand ceremony and a single cord hand fastening while keeping it pretty short overall so our guests didn't get bored, and Rev. Ryan made that happen!

Throughout the process, Rev. Ryan was very responsive to email and was prompt with her responses. I loved working with her and would absolutely recommend her to a friend. Additionally, she was very reasonable with her rates. I am so happy that we were able to find someone within our budget that was able to do such a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/05/2013

AbunDance Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, T & K!

Sheila · Married on 05/18/2013

Wonderful& special!!! So great & we are very blessed to have had Rev. Ryan perform our wedding !!Rev. Ryan did an outstanding job!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kate · Married on 05/10/2013

Highly professional with a personal touch of kindness! We were very satisfied with the service and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Mandy · Married on 03/10/2013

We wanted something short and sweet and that's exactly what we got. Rev. Ryan was very easy to work with and helped make our very special day perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Eleena · Married on 03/03/2013

We want to say Thank You so much Rev. Ryan for making our wedding day perfect. Not only did the ceremony go perfectly smooth, you were a sweetheart the whole journey. You helped us think of party favors, you gave your opinion for a hair website to choose the perfect hair style and you being bilingual was a big plus. It will be an honor to have you officiate our renewing vows in the future. You are forever in our hearts. Sincerely The DeAvilas'

Sent on 03/07/2013

Amanda and Charles · Married on 02/23/2013

Reverend Mary Therese was absolutely wonderful!!! We are so happy we chose her as our wedding officiant!

Sent on 02/28/2013

David · Married on 12/22/2012

Reverend Ryan did an excellent job for us. The ceremony couldn't have been any better. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/09/2013
  • R. Xavier

R. Xavier · Married on 10/28/2012

Our wedding ceremony was made all the more spectacularly interesting by the involvement, effort, and time that Abundance Weddings took to prepare it. We felt in touch and able to express what we most wanted to get out of the ceremony, and she crafted a superb tapestry of tradition and flair to give us the most favorite part of our wedding day. Could not have asked for more professionalism, service, and quality!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Rev. Ryan performed a beautiful ceremony that really touched our hearts and made our special day even better than what we could have imagined. She was very professional and punctual. She was also very helpful and full of great ideas, every step of the way. Our guest were pleased and impressed with her blessings for our union.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2012

She was absolutely wonderful...lovely, lovely woman made our special day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Lara · Married on 09/08/2012

Marytherese Ryan did an excellent job officiating our wedding at Riverside Gardens Park. She was so comfortable and friendly to work with. She did an a+ job with the reading we loved it. Also her prices are excellent compared to others in the area!! Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

Was very flexible with readings and types of ceremonies. Made sure important details were taken care of. Had an ora of love that carried over into what they do. Thanks again Rev. Ryan

Sent on 06/05/2012

Miller · Married on 03/20/2012

Reverend Ryan was everything we could have asked for in an officiant for our wedding...AND more! She really listened to, and understood, what we wanted in our ceremony. She seemed genuinely happy, not only to officiate our wedding, but for us. I would recommend Rev. Ryan to anyone! She goes above and beyond! Because of her, our ceremony was even more amazing than we had hoped!!!

~Mr. and Mrs. Miller :)