ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils Reviews

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 4
ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 5
  • I

Iselinn · Married on 05/02/2015

I would recomend Arlene and her business to make your veil for your wedding. I have never seen a more Beautiful veil in my entire life!
    I am so happy for it and I am really looking forward to wear it on my wedding day!:)

Sent on 02/19/2015

My veil is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Stefanie · Married on 04/25/2015

From the excellent communication to the arrival of my order, every last detail was perfect. The owner worked with me very closely and was always helpful and quick to respond. My veil came in even more beautiful then I could've ever imagined.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Arlene is amazing! She provided very quick service and the custom veil she made was very high quality and very beautiful. She did some custom monogramming on the back of the veil and it looks so good and my wife received complements all day and night long. It was so nice my wife did not want to take it off.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Anne Gunvor · Married on 12/05/2014

Very friendly and helpful with choosing the perfect veil and design so it goes to my dress. Even if we couldt not meet to discuss the design because I'm from Norway, we had a really good connection via email. The quality of the veil is very good. I really love the veil and looking forward to our weddingday. The veil will be the best keepsake from our weddingday ❤️

Sent on 09/03/2014

duane · Married on 11/15/2014

Arlene of ABT custom veils... made my bridal veil... a BEAUTIFUL cathedral length veil with my monogram. it is so beautiful that when i saw it, i CRIED! OMG!. i don't usually make recommendations but in Arlene's case, i HIGHLY recommend ABT Custom Veils! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! makes me want to have another wedding (with the same man of course) just so Arlene can make me ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL veil. you can really see the love and care she puts into her veils! Beautiful job. don't believe ANYONE could be unhappy with her work, not even the WORST bridezilla! :-) and i NEVER give five stars for ANY REVIEW... BUT ABT VEILS WELL DESERVES NO LESS THAN TEN STARS! :-) Thank you so much, Arlene and it was indeed a pleasure meeting and working with you.

Sent on 10/16/2013

kayla · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't thank Arlene enough for the amazing veil she custom made for me, it was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I had it specially framed after our wedding and I look at it every morning while I getting ready for the day. She took everything I said to her into account and stayed in constant contact. It was not as if I was working with a vendor it was as if I was working with a true friend who cared about giving an addition to my special day. Hands down Arlene is the lady for the job!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Laura · Married on 09/27/2014

What a great experience! I just love my veil so very much, it's more than I could have asked for, and affordable.
    I was able to get exactly what I was dreaming for, for a very reasonable price.
    Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Arlene is amazing to work with & so energetic & eager! My veil came out amazing & blows away any veil you would find in a store! Top Quality!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/07/2014

Arlene did a fabulous job on my veil! Great customer service, she really guided me through the design process, my veil turned out beautiful, way more than I ever imagined! I highly recommend her to design your veil!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Clancie · Married on 05/31/2014

Beautiful work!! My veil was embellished with beautiful lace, rhinestones, and a monogram done with high quality craftsmanship and at a reasonable price. The shipping was on time and the customer service was amazing. I'm so happy the workmanship and style used to create the perfect veil for my Wedding Day!

Thank you so very much!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User3881980 · event on: 05/05/2014

What a beautiful job done on the veil for our Holy Communion. Great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

Thank you ABT Veils for the most stunning veil! When I took my veil into my final fitting, brides and staff at the bridal shop kept stopping me and complimenting me on my veil! My veil completed my look and was so stunning! The quality and skill shown blew my mind! Arlene was professional and listened to my every wish. Her communication was perfect and she always made me feel important. If you are considering ordering a custom veil...don't hesitate! DO IT! My husband loved that I added an "M" for my new last name to the veil and everyone from my guests to vendors stopped me to tell how much they loved my veil! Thank you Arlene! You have a walking advertiser with me, I will tell every bride I come across about you!! And when it comes time for a baby for us, I will need some custom embroidery from you! I could go on and on...I just can't stop gushing about how happy I am that I made this choice! THANK YOU ARLENE!! Love, A Very Happy Bride!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2014

I was so fortunate to find ABT Veils. I live in Australia and Arlene is in Las Vegas and yet the distance made absolutely no difference in the service and professionalism that I was afforded.

Arlene's correspondence was both fast and friendly. We discussed my ideas prior to placing an order and from there she worked her magic. The attention to detail is phenomenal and it matches my gown almost exactly.

The result is a truly breathtaking, unique and personalised veil that will be the jewel in my wedding crown. I will treasure this piece forever.

Thank you Arlene, I will recommend you to anyone looking for a special piece for their special day.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Bree · Married on 03/01/2014

Best service and an absolute pleasure dealing with! Would recommend to anyone!! Fantastic communication and overall a wonderful person! My custom veil is so beautiful words cannot describe! Thank you! :)

Sent on 09/12/2013

Linda · Married on 02/14/2014

Arlene was great to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was requested. She gave us so much attention to detail and had the work done well in advance of our events. She did two veils for us one for a wedding and the other for First Holy Communion. I look forward to using her again in the future.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2013

The vendor was great to work with! Her work is very beautiful and professional. I am extremely happy with my veil!

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • User3622000 · 2+ years ago

Arlene is truly an artist. She made me a cathedral length veil which was embellished with flowers and beads that matched my dress perfectly. I had no idea what I wanted to start but she walked me through the options, discussed what look I was going for and then made recommendations. Her insight was so helpful and she steered me in the right direction so that my veil came out perfect.

Arlene went out of her way to meet me at a dress fitting to ensure there was a perfect match on the look we discussed. Best of all she suggested a detachable blusher - which was perfect and so easy to use - I wore it the whole night and it looked amazing as well as the long veil.

I can’t express how grateful I am to Arlene - not only did she create a piece of art that I will cherish forever and was personalized to my (now) husband and myself, but she made the whole experience of designing the veil special

Sent on 10/22/2013

Shieka · Married on 10/05/2013

Arlene did an amazing job with my veil. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and she genuinely cares about what you exactly want for your wedding! My veil came out even more beautiful than I could have imagined and she even made a mini me veil for my 5yr old daughter. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2013

Arlene was such a pleasure to work with. Her work was absolutely beautiful & she saved me so much money! She is such a sweet lady & very professional & easy to work with.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Barb · Married on 06/14/2013

Arlene was amazing to work with. Her veils are absolutely beautiful. She called me on a Sunday at my request to discuss my daughter and her dream wedding veil. It turned out perfect! It was exactly what she wanted. The detailing matched her dress perfectly!! I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much Arlene for making my daughter's day perfect!!

Blessings to you,

Barb

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • I

Itana · Married on 03/23/2013

Arlene made me a custom monogrammed veil for my wedding. Arlene is very sweet. And the veil was beautiful. Everyone talked about it at the wedding, and still does now, looking at pictures. It was exactly what I wanted. Arlene made sure it matched my dress and jewelry beautifully. She really took the time to get to know me and the style I was going for and more than that she just seemed to care. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a beautiful, one of a kind, veil.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Heather · Married on 03/16/2013

I can't say enough about how much I loved my veil from ABT Veils.

We had a Celtic/Irish themed wedding that we wanted to keep elegant, not shamrocks and leprechauns. Arlene took the time to speak with me to learn exactly what I envisioned, then spent her own weekend antique shopping until she found the perfect emerald green clover broach for my birdcage veil. And, at a very reasonable price for such a custom creation. The blue monogram addition made me feel like a 1 of a kind! No one will ever have a veil like mine!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Arlene is amazing at what she does! I was going off of others reviews when I selected her to do my veil, and I was SO happy that I did! My veil was so beautiful, even the attendants at the place I got my dress were ooing and ahing over it! In addition, she followed up and kept in contact the entire time to make sure everything was perfect. Plus she is super affordable compared to other retailers. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2013

PT · Married on 12/07/2012

Arlene has been an amazing part of my wedding planning! She made everything i had pictured come to life and more! She will always have a special part in my heart for sharing this special day with me and I have veil and headpiece to remind of that! She is the best and the only best! I would be lost without her and probably wouldn't have a veil or the perfect headpiece! Thank you!! Lots of love!

Sent on 12/31/2012