ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils Reviews

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 5
ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 6
ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 7

Keanna · Married on 08/25/2018

While looking online at different photos during my wedding planning process, I came across a photo of the most stunning veil I ever saw! I just HAD to know where the veil came from. I later found out the veil was customized by ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils. On a whim, I decided to send an email with the photo of the veil. Well, Miss Arlene was VERY prompt in responding to me. She told me that all of her veils are one of a kind, and she would work with me in creating the veil of my dreams! I can’t put in to words how she exceeding all of my expectations! My wedding was 18 months away from when I initially contacted her. She assured me that I would be included in every step, and she did. When we came up with a design, she sent me drafts, multiple different designs to choose from. We went over fabrics, textures, and lengths. And even though we are on opposite sides of the country, it felt like I was right there. Might I add, when we spoke over the phone, it was if we knew each other forever! When my veil was finally shipped, I couldn’t stop crying! It was BEAUTIFUL!! It was more beautiful in person than in the pictures she sent me of the final product!! I am now 8 months away from my big day, and I just can’t WAIT to showcase my one of a kind veil!! I will include photos of my veil, however, the pictures do not showcase the fine details in the veil, the hand placed Swarovski crystals do not show up in the photos, and the material that Miss Arlene used for the appliqué has a fine silver threading, that just sparkles!! I would recommend ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils to EVERYONE! I will come back and post more photos once my wedding day has arrived!

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 8
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 9
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 10

Renathe · Married on 08/04/2018

An excellent service from the beggining to the end. Very pleased with my veil, its perfect!

Bente Anita · Married on 07/07/2018

Arlene made me an amazing veil! Gorgeous!! I highly recommend her wonderful veils. So excited for my upcoming wedding now, the veil is extraordinary and gave me an amazing magic feeling. Thank you Arlene!
    Bente from Norway

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 11

Shana · Married on 04/27/2018

My veil is absolutely stunning. All communication was done via email and it is still perfect! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day. I can’t say enough how perfect and beautiful my veil is.

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

I couldn't be happier when i saw the veil. It is the most beautiful and special veil i have ever seen. Arlene guided me through the whole process of ordering, and she sent me pictures of the veil during the process of making it. I will highly recomend ordering a custom veil from her, and i have already convinced many people to order their veil from her. I can not remember how many complements i got for the veil during my wedding, but that was A LOT! Thank you very much Arlene.

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 12
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 13
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 14
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 15
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 16
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 17

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Look no further! You will not find a better veil than ABT Custom Minogramed Veils! I had looked at various bridal boutiques and was not happy with their selection of veils. I was put into contact with Arlene. I knew I wanted a cathedral length veil, but didn’t know what would match my dress. Arlene met with me and together we designed a custom veil. She is so knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with. You cannot beat the quality of Arlene’s work. I got so many compliments on my veil, even when I went for my final dress fitting and brought my veil, the ladies at the bridal boutique raved about it and asked where it was from. Highly recommend!

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 18
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 19

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Arlene with ABT monogrammed veils has been absolutely amazing! I have to say I was worried about the thought of designing my veil via telephone and through email ( I'm in NY and Arlene is in NV). However, it was an amazing experience and Arlene had me in tune every step of the way! When I received my veil I was in love! Everything was perfect ! I highly recommend Arlene to any bride wanting a little something extra added to their veils. I have personally never seen a monogrammed veil, ever, in the many hundred weddings I've been too! (no exaggeration with that number.) I can't wait to be the first and show off my absolutely beautiful veil! Thank you so much Arlene for making my wedding day even more speciAl ! My future husband will even love it :) You will be highly recommended to any future brides I meet!

Vanessa · Married on 06/17/2017

If I’m getting married again, I would use Arlene to make my wedding veil! I love Arlene and her work, and I really recommend her if you want a beautiful and unique veil ❤️ Arlene, I love you! Thank you so much for what you’ve done. Much love all the way from Norway!
    Love,
    Vanessa Hjoberg

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 20
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 21
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 22
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 23

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough about Arlene and ABT. She was such a joy to work with and did an incredible job on my veil. Every little detail was perfect and she spent the time to really make sure it was exactly what I wanted and that it matched it perfectly with my dress. You can tell how much she cares about the work she does. My dress had this beautiful embroidery on it, and she found the perfect trim for my veil that matched the pattern and platinum thread. Also, the monogram at the bottom made my veil extra special and personalized, a keepsake I will always treasure. I was so happy with my veil and would highly recommend her.

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 24
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 30
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 31
    ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 32

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Arlene is so much fun to work with! She made my vision not only a reality but improved upon it times 10!! She always kept me updated and i will only go to her for any future custom items I need!

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 33

Linda · Married on 10/15/2016

I was looking around Pinterest and stumbled upon a monogrammed veil picture. I literally could not believe a veil could be monogrammed (monograms are my guilty pleasure)! A quick google search led me to ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils. I sent an e-mail to Arlene (over a year before my wedding). From our first interaction, she was extremely kind and told me to get in touch with her a year prior to my wedding. October 2015 came around and I was so excited to talk to Arlene about my veil. She took all of my ideas and presented me with a beautiful lace option. It was the first time she was going to use this lace! She sent me a photo of the monogram option and I did not like it. I was nervous at first, but then we spoke on the phone and that night she sent me multiple options. I was able to fit the monogram style that most fit me. Arlene really goes above and beyond to make sure you are getting what you want at an amazing price point. I was so excited when she emailed me that my veil was ready – I received it in the mail and opened it with my mother. We both agreed that this veil was just the icing on the cake and would be such an amazing part of my wedding. Stay tuned for pictures in October! Thank you Arlene for making my veil dreams come true!

Ryann · Married on 06/24/2016

Absolutely fabulous to work with! She not only took my ideas and gave me exactly what I wanted but was able to help me make it fit into my budget. Very prompt to answer emails and kept me updated the entire time I was waiting for my veil to be done/delivered. I couldn't have picked anywhere better to get my veil! It is absolutely beautiful!

I discovered ABT Veils from my Facebook feed.
    Being fond of tradition & monograms I knew I had to reach out to this "monogram veil" vendor.
    My first question was, "how much"? I knew veils can get up there in price.Arlene of ABT Veils reached out to me within 24 hours to tell me what magic she could create.
    We set up a time to speak on the phone to discuss what I was looking for. I was shocked that my veil could be so custom & so affordable!!!
    Speaking to Arlene was a great experience within itself! She is so sweet & kind! I felt like I was speaking to an old friend! I sent her photos of my gown and she made great suggestions, but also let me help design my veil.
    She even sent me color samples of the tulle, lace & crystals to make sure they matched my dress.
    Best of all she follows a strict timeline - I received my veil within two months of my wedding!
    I went to my dress fitting & was able to try on my dress & veil together! It was magical!!!
    I cannot wait for all of my family & friends to see my custom veil when I walk down the aisle!
    Working with Arlene was a breeze! I would recommend her to any bride!!!
    Even if monograms aren't your thing, she can custom design the veil of your dreams!

Theresa · Married on 11/21/2015

Ms Arlene is the best. My veil is the most beautiful I have ever thought it would be. I will forever recommend her services.

From our first contact, Arlene with ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils se the stage for what would be an impeccable experience for such an important part of my wedding. I came to Arlene with very few ideas of my own originally; I was certain that I wanted a monogrammed veil and that her work was beautiful, but had few specific design ideas in mind. We discussed general ideas, brainstormed, and came back together to create a vision that exceeded my highest expectations and wildest dreams! Arlene incorporated a family heirloom into my veil, found complementary additives to make it complete, and was even flexible enough to accommodate my request to change the type of veil I wanted months after I first contacted her. My veil shipped early, and when I tried it on at my dress fitting I was absolutely, positively blown away -- as in astonished! Even the seamstress handling my dress alterations remarked that she had never seen something so beautiful. (Y'all -- I'm not a crier, but I totally teared up!) Arlene gave me far more than a wedding accessory; she gave me memories, family history, and a future heirloom all rolled up into my present day wedding veil. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle to my future wearing this magnificent piece (and can't wait to share pics)! If you are looking for a vendor who is creative, provides honest feedback, is inventive, timely, and skilled -- look no further. Arlene is your woman!!!

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2015

Arlene was an incredible find for my custom veil! I am getting married in Ireland and couldn't find a veil in any stores that had what I was looking for. I found Arlene online and reached out to her and she got back to me extremely fast! We had a nice call and chatted about what I was looking for, she sent me pictures of her work and was extremely responsive and creative with what I was looking for. I tweaked a couple of things during the process and she was able to work with me and send me many different lace options so we got exactly what I was looking for. She hand delivered my veil to me last week and it was breathtaking! Exactly what I was looking for and I can't recommend her enough!

Arlene did the BEST job on my veil. She was very attentive to what I requested, and the turnaround time was great. I sent her a picture of my dress (which has a very long train), and she made the perfect veil to match. Arlene even sent me pictures of the veil's progress along the way. She is wonderful and was a pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier!

Lacey · Married on 08/29/2015

I truly couldn't be happier with the service and product delivered from Arlene at ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils, she was so professional and truly cares about what I wanted. She created a beautiful, stunning, out of this world veil for my wedding day that every bride should wear and keep forever

Thank you again !!

Beathe · Married on 08/01/2015

Verry god service, quick respond on mail. Arlene is doing an amaizing job. Im looking forward to use my lovely vail 1.8.2015 :-)

Holli · Married on 08/01/2015

Arlene was absolutely fantastic to work with! I love my veil and its MONOGRAMMED! Doesn't get any better than that.

Arlene was wonderful. The monogrammed veil that she did for my daughter's wedding is breath-taking!!

• Mrs. White

Katie · Married on 06/05/2015

There are absolutely no words to describe how amazed I am with the work Arlene at ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils has done to make my dream veil. Arlene was faced with a unique undertaking. I had asked to have the appliques from my Mother's 30 year old wedding dress and veil incorporated into my new veil and bouquet holder, Arlene went above and beyond!! It is absolutely incredible! This veil will be preserved for future generations to come!! I cannot thank Arlene and ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils enough for making my vision come to life!! They are professional in every sense of the word and really go the extra mile to make sure every aspect of your vision is applied. They have truly made my wedding dreams come true!

Monica · Married on 05/23/2015

I love her, it' s simple. She was great and helpful and my veil looks beautiful.

Scarlet · Married on 05/08/2015

I am beyond happy with ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils.Arlene DeLuca has done an amazing job with my veil.."I truly cant wait to show it off to everyone on my wedding day." The product is beautiful, material is wonderful and every detail is outstanding. Since the day I asked her to make me my costume veil, she didn't hesitate or say no even tho I live in a different state than she does. She started working on my veil right away. Arlene has great customer service, she responded to my email right away, to my questions to meet my needs so I could be satisfied with her work. Her prices where even incredible (no one in Houston would charge me what she did, just well worth it all) The veil arrived even before the date we agreed on. I would deferentially recommend her to my friends and family! You cant beat her prices and work!! Simple as that!!!

• I

Iselinn · Married on 05/02/2015

I would recomend Arlene and her business to make your veil for your wedding. I have never seen a more Beautiful veil in my entire life!
    I am so happy for it and I am really looking forward to wear it on my wedding day!:)