Absolutely Posh Salon Reviews

7 | North Olmsted, OH

7 Reviews for Absolutely Posh Salon

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

My bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done at Absolutely Posh for my wedding 5/20/17. After some fall out with a different salon, this is where we ended up. And let me say, I am SO happy we did! The staff is amazing, the salon is beautiful but most importantly they did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup. Everyone looked gorgeous! THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 06/06/2017

Absolutely Posh Salon is absolutely amazing! The staff at the salon are very knowledgeable and so friendly! I had hair, makeup and nails done for my wedding there and they did everything I asked and made me gorgeous for our big day! Their prices are very reasonable for the outstanding job they do and they schedule your wedding party so you have plenty of time to get to your ceremony/reception. I can't say enough amazing things about this salon! If I lived in Ohio, I would be going to them for my regular hair appointments. Speaking of not living in Ohio, Absolutely Posh worked with my schedule and the fact that I lived out of state while planning our wedding. I was so impressed with this staff and the services they provided us! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Sent on 08/08/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

All of the stylists (Ashley, Kristyn, Kindra, Randy) Absolutely Posh did such an amazing job for myself and my 5 bridesmaids on my wedding day. We all received so many compliments on our nails, makeup, and hair that day. The salon was able to do 6 wedding day looks in under 3 hours, and included bagels and mimosas that day for us all to enjoy. Pricing was very affordable, especially for those brides (like myself) who are paying for their bridesmaids' services for the day. Connie was awesome and flexible with the wedding day schedule and nail appointments the day earlier. She did amazing nails as well :)

Ashley usually styles the bride's hair. She was so amazing! During my hair trial, I brought in a couple pictures of styles I liked. She then took her own creative spin on those styles, creating an updo that I absolutely loved. She was able to redo my hair on wedding day exactly as it was during my hair trial. I could not have been happier! Randy also did a wonderful job on my makeup and lashes, even putting up with my picky ways on how I wanted my makeup done. Both makeup and hair lasted the entire day, even with my outside ceremony.

I would recommend Absolutely Posh to any bride looking for amazing stylists to make their day memorable and special!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Abree · Married on 12/22/2012

All of the girls at Absolutely Posh were great to work with for my trials and for the day of with all of my girls. They were also great at working with me since I was out of state while planning. They were very flexible with when I was able to talk and were open to emailing me to communicate. That meant alot to me. Our hair, makeup, and nails all turned out so great! For my trial, I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted. The girls were great at giving me ideas and input and together we came up with a beautiful look. On the day of the wedding, we were given bagels and mimosas. Everything with smooth and all of my girls were very happy with how they looked. We all felt beautiful! I would certainly recommend Absolutely Posh.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2012

this salon, the owner and all of the employees were so fabulous! they did a wonderful job and made my bridesmaids and I look and feel fantastic!

Sent on 08/14/2012

johlene · Married on 11/11/2011

My hair and makeup looked better than I ever could have expected! They were all so nice, and made my day so great:)

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Happy Bride

Ashley did my hair for my wedding day and it came out great. I had an updo and it held all day and night. It was just as I wanted and looks great in my photos. Randi did my makeup and she was so accommodating and bought a few things to meet my needs. I was a stunning bride thanks to these two ladies

Sent on 12/08/2018