Absolute Wedding Perfection Reviews

35 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

Absolute Wedding Perfection 1
Absolute Wedding Perfection 2

Arnielyn · Married on 09/22/2011

Angie did such a wonderful job! She made sure that everything is taken care of, that includes me, as the bride. She sure knows what she is doing. She totally cares and you know where her heart is. I was nervous how everything is going to take place, but because of her help, my wedding day is a day to remember. She's amazing!!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2011

Angie was fantastic!! My husband and I decided to just do the day-of coordinator which was perfect for us. She is very professional and keeps everything up-to-date. If I wanted something changed she would have a new timeline ready by the next day. The rehearsal went very smoothly too. Our wedding day was perfect! She kept everyone and everything on time which was a huge deal for me. Throughout our entire day she not only made sure everything was going smoothly she checked on Ryan and I to make sure we were doing well and to see if we needed anything. Her sweet spirit and friendly demeanor also made the day go perfectly! I highly recommend having Angie plan and coordinate your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

I have nothing negative to say about Angie! We used her for "day-of" so she coordinated our rehearsal and wedding. She also happily answered my millions of email questions during planning. We still get compliments on how smooth the whole wedding was and it would not have been that way without her! I worried about NOTHING on my wedding day and was able to just enjoy every second thanks to Angie!!!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Mandy · Married on 04/30/2011

Angie was the reason I was able to enjoy and take in every second of my special day. She was great during the eight month process of planning the wedding. I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Nikki · Married on 10/02/2010

What can I say....Angie & her team are amazing at what they do!! Angie planned my October 2010 wedding at Butterfly Gap Retreat and everything turned out to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ;) Over the span of a year, Angie made sure to schedule all of my vendor meetings, established a clear wedding timeline, made sure to include my husband in all the wedding plans, and managed to make this entire process ALOT of FUN!! I couldn't have done it without her and I would highly recommend Absolute Wedding Perfection to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 09/05/2010

Angie did an inredible job coordinating our wedding day! She handled all the last-minute and day-of details professionally, efficiently, and seamlessly. She afforded us the peace of mind to focus on one thing--getting married. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks in large part to Angie's excellent coordinating services.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Shane · Married on 03/20/2010

Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection was a dream come true. She recommended the best vendors for me, created a timeline that helped me get all of my tasks accomplished on time, and she was there for me on my wedding day (and for the rehearsal) to do anything and everything to make it go smoothly. She was so easy to talk to and I could trust her with every detail.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Ramona · Married on 11/28/2009

Angie at Absolute Wedding Perfection made my dream wedding a reality. My husband and I got married about 2 weeks ago and our day was better than we could have ever imagined it. We live in Florida and wanted to get married in the smoky mountains of Tennessee. Never even visiting Tennessee before made planning a destination wedding a huge challenge. We were also very particular in what we wanted for our special day, which made it even more of a challenge. Angie helped me through all the struggles and obstacles that we faced with our wedding. She took care of absolutely everything from finding our ceremony and reception venue, to transportation, to finding hair/make up professionals, a caterer, a florist, violists, a DJ, a photographer, a videographer, a wonderful Minster, and much, much more. Not only did she seek out vendors that fit our needs, she communicated with them from start to finish about every possible detail. She accepted shipments of boxes of our wedding d�cor to her home and brought all of the boxes the day of our wedding and started setting everything up herself so I could concentrate on getting ready!

We faced many obstacles with our big day (including forgetting to bring our marriage license), but she put everyone at ease and straightened out almost anything you can possibly imagine so that our day could be everything we wanted and more! Angie could not have been more helpful. Every time I called or emailed her with a question, comment, or concern my call or email was returned promptly. She has great ideas and can work within a budget with no sacrifice on what you want. She took care of so many details for us so we could concentrate on enjoying our special day with family and friends. Thanks so much to Angie for making our day a day to remember! Angie goes above and beyond the expectations of a wedding planner. If you're looking for a wedding planner look no further, let Angie make your day as special as ours was.

Sent on 12/13/2009

Amber · Married on 06/12/2009

I'm pretty organized, but I thought I should have some back-up on my wedding day so I hired Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection. I'm so glad that I did.

Because I was a rookie at this wedding thing, I ended up calling her with lots of random questions. Your friends are great, your mom is great, but sometimes you just need a third (and unbiased party) to help you make a decision. Angie was my go-to and was always helpful.

She went with me a couple different times to go look at the church and reception site to make sure she understood my "vision" and what I wanted. She even gave me a couple of great decoration ideas. I couldn't have been more pleased with the way it all turned out.

I also would recommend Angie because we avoided a few disasters, thanks to her oversight. One of the bigger problems-- she realized the florist didn't bring us all the flowers we needed and fixed the situation in time for the ceremony.

A wedding coordinator will give you peace of mind. And Angie is so great to work with, it's like having a friend share your day with you.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Angie is great to work with. She is very organized and pays attention to detail. She is very good at what she does.
    She is very flexible and willing to work with all budget.
    I used her for my bridal protrait shootings as well because I am from out of town.
    She made the day of wedding goes so smooth.
    She is excellent