Absolute Events Reviews

8 | Cedar Rapids, IA

8 Reviews for Absolute Events

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2012

my wife and i had such a great time at our reception. we had so many complaments on how great of job the absolute guys did on keeping the party going. I think goerge had just about every person at our wedding on the dance floor. i would recommend absolute to anyone.

Garrett · Married on 07/07/2012

This vendor was absolutely amazing, the up lighting totally made the reception hall a jaw dropping scene. When I met with them for my final consultation, my fiance and I had a list of songs that we for sure wanted played. They gladly downloaded them and made our wedding one that will never be forgotten. They also DJ'ed at our wedding everything went perfect all songs were on cue and sound was perfect for our outdoor wedding.

Afton · Married on 06/23/2012

As there are so many vendors in the Cedar Rapids area, we where trying to figure out how to pick the right one. After meeting with Absolute Events I was confident our day was going to be just perfect!! After all a D.J can make or break your reception. They listened to every last detail we had, if they didn't have something we wanted they made sure to get it!! They paid attention to special detail, was prompt at setting everything up, and making sure everything looked perfect. I couldn't of asked for better people to do business with, it truly made our day something unforgettable. I would definitely recommend Absolute Events to anyone getting married in the future. It made our special day a lot less stressful!!

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2012

George and Robbie were the perfect DJ's. They kept the dance floor going and their uplighting was amazing! George was great at balancing our wants and our guests wants. We could tell from our first meeting that they were passionate about what they do and that is why we were eager to book with them from the beginning. They were with every single penny, as they made our reception so memorable and fun! Thanks guys for a great night!!!

Valeria · Married on 07/23/2011

We had a wonderful experience with the crew at Absolute. their website made it east for me to select a list of songs to play/not play, and they even let me supply a CD of my own with some lesser known songs. The lighting was beautiful and added so much to the party atmosphere! The best part was that since Absolute had so much experience, they were able to help me set a time schedule for my while wedding day. They took so much stress out of my day by making announcements for cake cutting, photos, etc. during the reception, the dj was very engaging, introducing our favorite songs, and he even had some fun games for myself and the groom to play in front of our family that had the whole room laughing. The photographs we received were beautiful and captured a lot of memories I otherwise would have missed out on. Overall, I feel that the services we received went above and beyond my expectations, and it didn't cost much at all.

Robby · Married on 06/04/2011

Me and my wife used absolute for its dj services and there amazing uplighting.. Everyone we talked to with absolute was very professional and curtious. They are the best dj's I have ever seen! Our dance floor was packed all night and it was just awesome. There up lighting set the mood for our whole reception. overall we were very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone looking for the type of services they provide.

Melissa · Married on 02/05/2011

He was very flexible and understanding with all of my needs. He accommodated every song request I had, and came up with a great playlist based on the song requests I gave him.

Dan · Married on 06/22/2012

Great DJ! Had the guests dancing all night and had everything extremely well timed out. Was very professional, responded quickly to inquiries, even while his wife was pregnant! Highly recommend and would definitely do service with them in the future if the situation arose!