Absolute Entertainment Reviews

146 Reviews for Absolute Entertainment

Absolute Entertainment 1
Absolute Entertainment 2
Absolute Entertainment 3

Greg was very professional and organized to the point that we feel that he helped us get more organized. It was a pleasure to talk and meet with Greg before the wedding. He helped us navigate through the process to pick songs and figure out the order of everything, leaving it open for our personal opinions and requests. The wedding was great, everything went so smooth. We owe this to Greg in a big way.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Sandy · Married on 09/26/2013

I've never seen a DJ take such command at an event. You made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kristie · Married on 09/23/2013

Greg is a fantastic dj--he knows his stuff and gives great advice. He is super-professional and responds right away. He was also incredibly flexible with me as I don't live locally. I would recommend Greg to anyone for their event. So many of my guests said how much fun the music was for dancing and how mellow it was during dinner. Thanks, Greg!

Sent on 09/29/2013

From the time we initially interviewed the DJ to the very end of the event, we were highly impressed with his professionalism, organization, and willingness to make our wedding as prefect as possible. We could not have asked for more from him. He made the entire reception seamless...and he played great music!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Scott · Married on 09/14/2013

Greg was a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional. I would recommend Absolute Entertainment to anyone! His online system it is extremely helpful. His up lighting looked great as well. Very please.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Meaghan · Married on 08/10/2013

Greg was such an amazing DJ for our night. He was able to throw in some special requests at the wedding and truly made the night. Our guests had such an amazing time (and so did we!) dancing up a storm. He knew what to play to get everyone moving - not that he needed much help with our families! He was very easy to work with and able to meet with us after work on weeknights, which was a huge plus for us. He responded so quickly to emails and calls, I was quite impressed. I would recommend Greg to anyone with an event requiring a DJ.

Sent on 08/27/2013

B · Married on 08/03/2013

Absolute Entertainment was amazing. Very accommodating, personalized, friendly and professional! The dance floor was full all night long and Greg was very attuned to the crowd. We did not make a lot of specific requests, just said feel out the crowd and it was perfect. We highly recommend Absolute Entertainment.

Sent on 08/15/2013

holly m. · Married on 07/13/2013

You did a great job. We've heard from some of our guests that they've been to many wedding and they it was the best they've been to. Switching out to a guy for the garter was a great choice. Thanks so much from The Cotes.

Sent on 07/16/2013

nancy · Married on 07/05/2013

absolutly wonderful. played a variaty of music everyone was up and dancing, everyone raved about the dj,
    this is the second wedding he has done for us and i would use him again and again, this vendor was excelent

Sent on 07/17/2013

KAYLA · Married on 07/05/2013

Absolute Entertainment went above and beyond to make the night special. He not only was our DJ, but was our event planner/timeline planner for the evening. Our wedding was successful because of Absolute Entertainment.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2013

Everyone has told is what a great DJ GReg was at our wedding. He clearly knows what he is doing, he was able to please everyone of varying ages. He always responded quickly and we always felt like we could trust him. We had looked around at other big name companies in MA and we are so glad we went with Greg. He gives you something other companies in the area just can't offer. He was the one vendor I never had to worry about because he was so on top of things! Also, a great value for the price.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2013

Couldn't have asked for a better Dj! Handled the whole wedding amazing. Even with last minute changes!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Karen · Married on 05/11/2013

Greg is AMAZING!! He made our day so special!! Our family and friends were so impressed. At some point during the day, the stone fell out of my engagement ring, Greg helped organize the recovery efforts to find the stone, mind you my dress was beaded and crystals were falling off everywhere I went, yet Greg was able to help find MY STONE...YES...it was found...thanks to Greg!!! I would recommend Greg to my family, my friends and anyone who needs a DJ for any kind of celebration!!! And I have to mention his price is lower than most of the competition in the area. Even though I lost the stone out of my ring...My day was perfect, everyone had a GREAT time and my wedding will be the talk of the town for years to come...Thank you Greg!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Angela · Married on 04/20/2013

Greg is absolutely wonderful he asks if there is anything specific you want if you need him for something he's right there he's very down to earth and an amazing D.j.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Sara · Married on 04/06/2013

Service was great.Greg (DJ) went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. We had a great time and our wedding day was perfect.
    Thanks for the great music!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Becky · Married on 03/30/2013

Greg from absolute entertainment was amazing. He was very friendly, professional and helped make my day more special.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Natalie · Married on 01/05/2013

I have to say I don't write many reviews but Absolute Entertainment really did go above and beyond our expectations! We were able to enjoy everything while Greg did all of the planning and running around. His mix of music was perfect for the age groups that we had and the up lighting in the room was beautiful. His professionalism was very evident and you knew he had done this many times before. There wasn't a lot of chatter on the microphone, just enough to announce various things. We interviewed several DJs and are so happy we chose Greg. He hid an amazing job and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Mary Ann · Married on 10/20/2012

Greg did a fantastic job! Several of the guest have commented on how professional and fun he was.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Robert · Married on 10/14/2012

Did everything we could ask for, and had plenty of great ideas that made the event special. Maintained the pace of the event and everyone loved his music.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

Greg was an amazing DJ! From the first time I emailed him to the day of our wedding we were in touch, anytime I had a question I would get a response from him by the next day. It was definitely a reassuring feeling knowing he was there and he knew what he was doing. Our wedding day went flawless because of him, he worked with all of our other vendors to make sure it was perfect and the day of our wedding we didnt worry about a thing. We knew he had it under control so we just sat back and enjoyed the night! he was so much fun to work with, brought up things I never would have known to consider being new to the wedding scene! I really felt as if my husband and I knew him as more than just a DJ we had met with twice in person because of the great contact, and he helped me plan my wedding from 1500 miles away from my venue, with a deployed fiance, which is no easy task! I would recommend him in a heart beat and if you are looking for a DJ, Greg should be your first and only choice!

Sent on 08/16/2012

tammy · Married on 08/04/2012

Greg meets the needs of any event that he works at.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Sandy · Married on 08/03/2012

Greg with Absolute Entertainment really made our day perfect. When they say anything that can go wrong usually does, well it did. But thanks to Greg, he handled everything and made sure it did not ruin our day. Our guests had no idea of the turmoil behind the scenes. His professionalism and attention to detail saved the day. I have gotten so many compliments from my family and friends of how smooth everything went and how they could not believe how croweded the dance floor was all night. I would highly consider Absolute Entertainment for your wedding, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/27/2012

Greg is so professional and will cater to your specific needs. A lot of DJ's play the music they want to play. Not Greg. We used his fantastic setup on his website to let him know what songs we wanted to hear and what songs we didn't. He did the best job, reading the crowd and playing all of our songs when it was the right time to do so. His lighting system is fantastic too. Many DJs don't have their own lights. He had the ballroom lit up with the warmest hues. He changed up the colors when the dancing began. He has many options to suit your needs. We also loved that Greg wasn't a microphone "hog". Many DJs spend a LOT of time on the mic. For a regular party, that's fine. But, we didn't want that at our wedding. He was on the mic at the appropriate times to do introductions and inform the guests of what's coming next. But, you wouldn't hear him going on the mic just to hear himself talk. A less experienced DJ will often do this. You don't want that at your wedding. On a personal level, Greg is a great guy. He's warm and has no "DJ ego". He's great to work with. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Greg was very entertaining and professional, He was very helpful in the wedding planning, Greg! we could not have selected a better DJ and now friend. Thank you very much for everything.
    Donna and Len

Sent on 01/09/2013

andrea · Married on 06/30/2012

Greg literally MADE our wedding. He listened to all our quirky details we wanted, kept everyone dancing, and was lots of FUN! He was extremely professional and met with us several times to makes sure all the details were in place. We have already recommended him to several friends. We cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 08/07/2012