Absolute Entertainment Reviews

Absolute Entertainment 2
Absolute Entertainment 3
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/04/2014

Greg did an amazing job at our wedding!! We still have guests raving about the little details he had helped with, like the musical chairs game we planned, table game to get people in the dancing spirit, and my favorite, his idea to give a "love story" before we made our entrance into the reception! He really helped to make our day unique and very "us"! He was incredibly accommodating, even meeting me at my work just weeks before the wedding to go over some details. He was VERY quick to respond to emails, and the online forms he uses for music selection is incredibly easy to use. He even was able to get a copy of the Golden Girls Theme Song I wanted to throw in our introduction for fun! Overall, I would definitely recommend Greg at Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/04/2014

Greg was AMAZING! Our wedding ended up being incredibly muddy and Greg handled it soooo well and so professionally! He had so many great ideas to make our wedding fun and unique and he always got back to us really quick. Great guy, great DJ! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

From the very first moment you initiate contact with Greg, he makes you feel like a lifelong friend. His professionalism and extensive knowledge completely erases the anxiety of wedding planning. As a person who doesn't dance at all, I didn't leave the dance floor all night! He keeps the guests engaged and adds a spice that you rarely see at weddings. If you choose him, your wedding will be anything but cookie cutter!!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Andrew · Married on 09/13/2014

Greg was a pleasure to work with. He always gets back to you when you call with questions and went out of his way to set up his audio system to allow for the brother of the groom and a violinist to sing/play a song for the newlyweds during their first dance.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Greg did a phenomenal job DJ'ing our wedding. From the initial planning through the final execution, he was highly professional, courteous, and responsive. He possesses a great deal of talent and experience as well as extensive musical knowledge. Greg is on top of contemporary hits as well as classics spanning many different genres and eras. When it comes to reading a crowd and making the right choices to keep the party going and the energy high, Greg is top notch. He served up a seamless flow of great music that kept our guests excited and the dance floor filled. When trying to put together a great reception (or party of any type, really), we don't think any choice is more important that what DJ you use. You can't go wrong with Greg, and we are so glad that we selected him for our event!

Sent on 08/18/2014

lisa · Married on 08/03/2014

Greg did an amazing job with our wedding! Everything went smoothly and the dance floor was filled the whole time. Everyone said that they had such a great time and that the music and up lighting was so much fun! He really listened to our wants, and everything came out perfect. He always got back to us quickly and was very professional. We highly recommend Absolute Entertainment.

-Lisa and Steve H.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Molly · Married on 07/26/2014

Greg was absolutely fantastic! He helped us every step of the way-throughout the planning process until the very end of our event. He had some great and unique ideas to keep the guests entertained and had everyone on the dance floor for hours. Greg's professionalism really set him apart from other dj's that we spoke with and I would recommend him to everyone for any event in a heartbeat. After the reception we received so many compliments on how great our dj was. If we ever have another event where a dj is needed, we would hire Greg without hesitation.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2014

Greg was amazing!! He was very accommodating throughout the entire process. He contacted me frequently, listened to all my requests, and was very knowledgable. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kristina · Married on 06/28/2014

Greg from Absolute Entertainment was GREAT! He was really able to read the crowd, and get everyone up out of their chairs and involved in some of the night's events. He was very flexible and was able to make last minute changes to fit our needs without skipping a beat. He was a great DJ as well as a Master of Ceremonies (MC) and got many laughs from us and our guests throughout the evening. We had an absolute blast at our wedding reception thanks to Greg!! And many of our guests said the exact same thing. I would definitely recommend Greg for your next event!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Richard & Michelle · Married on 06/08/2014

Greg was very helpful on our wedding day. We had forgotten our garter belt at home and he provided a spare for us. He also had great suggestions for us, such as helping us secure a better sweetheart table, and helped coordinate everyone when it came to where and when to be. Any who will use Greg in the future, make sure you ask him about the chicken suit!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Greg was amazing to work with from start to finish. We had a few special requests and he worked all the way up to the night of just to make sure that everything was perfect. He by far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Julia · Married on 05/24/2014

Greg of Absolute Entertainment was a wonderful DJ and really got everyone dancing! He really helped us think through each aspect of our night with professionalism, thoughtfulness, humor, and kindness. I would recommend him to anyone getting married. My cousin even grabbed his info at the wedding for his own wedding next year! Awesome night thanks to a wonderful DJ who kept the party going.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2014

Absolute Entertainmnet is such an amazing DJ service, Greg was more than than a DJ he was my entertainment, he created an amazing atmosphere for me and our guest. We were on the dance floor all night and have never had that much fun ever

Sent on 06/04/2014

Michelle & Dave · Married on 04/12/2014

We had the best wedding and Absolute Entertainment was a HUGE part of that! Greg is very professional and easy to work with. He made sure everything was in order and our wedding went smoothly. It was almost as if our DJ took the place of the Wedding Planner for the day. Our guests have raved about how much fun our wedding was. We 100% recommend Absolute Entertainment to our friends and family. You can trust Greg to get the party started and keep it going all night long! :)

Sent on 05/01/2014

Tara · event on: 03/22/2014

Greg is an absolute professional. He is organized and knowledgable, willing to assist in every way possible. After meeting with him, I was confident our event was in capable and experienced hands. I was able to relax knowing Greg had it all figured out; from developing a timeline to having fun and entertaining options for our guests, to a never-ending list of music to choose from and suggestions if I needed them, Greg covered it all. Everyone commented on his services and he is extremely flexible, willing to do whatever it takes. I was beyond impressed by Greg and Absolute Entertainment. The up-lighting and gobo were just icing on an already incredible cake. Great job!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Tara · Married on 03/22/2014

Greg is an absolute professional. He is organized and knowledgeable, willing to assist in every way possible. After meeting with him, I was confident our event was in capable and experienced hands. I was able to relax knowing Greg had it all figured out; from developing a timeline, to having fun and entertaining options for our guests, to a never-ending list of music to choose from and suggestions if I needed them, Greg covered it all. Everyone commented on his services and he is extremely flexible, willing to do whatever it takes. I was beyond impressed by Greg and Absolute Entertainment. The up-lighting and gobo were just icing on an already incredible cake. Great job!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Great guy. Totally professional.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Awesome!! 100% professional, very reliable and we had no worries about the music ever!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Greg was the best Dj ever! I had been to so many weddings where the DJ was unprofessional or talked to much or got everyone's name wrong so I was very diligent in finding a great DJ. I found that amazing DJ with Greg at absolute entertainment! He was the quickest to respond and super flexible when it came to meeting. He took care of everything from planning everything to making sure everything went smoothly the day of! He even accommodated some last minute requests I had to let someone else in the bridal party make a speech and to sing happy birthday to one of my relatives. He played fantastic music (with his big selection of music) and kept the place going all night with good vibes and fun. Greg truly deserves a higher rating then 5 but that's all the website allowed me to give him! My guests talked all night and days after about how great my dj was! I can't thank Greg enough!

Sent on 01/04/2014

We enjoyed working with Absolute Entertainment. We always received a quick response to our questions and Greg was always willing to negotiate and make changes to give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2013

My wedding was 11/16/13. Greg is hands down the best DJ you could possibly book for your wedding. If you want your wedding to be the best wedding in town that people are talking about for years to come, then this is the DJ for you. As the bride, Greg made me feel incredibly important, special, and always in control of how everything went. He provided the music for the ceremony right through to the moment people left. We went with both the up lighting and the dance floor lighting and couldn't have been happier. I feel like a Hollywood movie star. My wedding was truly the best night of my entire life and Greg/Absolute Entertainment made that possible. The professional and experienced service Greg provides is unsurpassed. His website provided all the tools needed to choose your music, provide suggestions. Awesome! Just awesome!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Mike · Married on 10/20/2013

We just got married last month and Greg of Absolute Entertainment was amazing every step of the way. His package deals had everything we wanted for less than any other DJ we talked to, and the service was worth every penny. Greg answered all of my emails within a day, and he paid attention to everything we wanted. His online resources are excellent too. There are tools that allow you to see his entire music library and select songs we loved and hated at any time of day. Any song we asked for that he didn't already have, he made sure to get it for us.

He made a timeline for us and our other vendors and told us to try to stick with it as closely as possible, but when we ran long anywhere, he never mentioned it and always covered it without anyone the wiser. He played our requests as well as those of our guests and everyone had a blast. Greg was professional over the mic, but was not without a sense of humor.

Greg also did our ceremony music flawlessly (the ceremony was just outside the reception hall). He blended songs perfectly for the various entrances. He also had a separate sound system just for the ceremony, so there was no need to break anything down and move it.

With Absolute Entertainment, we paid less and got more that we would have from any other DJ service. Greg was easy to work with and had everyone on their feet all night.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Adele · Married on 10/19/2013

Great on all accounts the night wouldn't have been as smooth or enjoyable without absolute entertainment. Thank you

Sent on 11/13/2013

Tasha · Married on 10/18/2013

Greg was a pleasure to have DJ at our wedding, and he provided so much more than just music. All of our guests commented on what a great job he did and how well the lighting looked in the room. He was also very helpful with song choices in the planning process. We decided to not make a must play or do not play list and glad we did because Greg did a great job playing a mix of genres that all our guests could enjoy. I have and will continue to recommend Absolute Entertainment to friends that are planning their weddings in the future!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Our Wedding happened two weeks ago and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the DJ was. He set up a schedule for our reception prior to the event and kept us informed throughout the night about what was happening when. He was flexible with timing which was very helpful. He answered all of our questions and responded to e-mails promptly. Everything was done very professionally. We had such an amazing wedding, catered to us and our music preferences! I would absolutely recommend Absolute Entertainment and hope to use their services again in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2013