Absolute Entertainment Reviews

Absolute Entertainment 1
Absolute Entertainment 2
Absolute Entertainment 3

Peter · Married on 06/08/2018

Greg was the man and was 110% the right fit for our big day. Not enough can be said about Greg's professionalism throughout the entire process and really becoming a partner in making the day one to remember. The music was amazing, he kept the dance floor going all night, and there were no issues when it came to the ceremony or cocktail/dinner music. We had a smaller venue than maybe most would have, but Greg still made that work and rocked out. He also was incredibly professional in working with the venue and the wedding coordinator, which made the event run very smoothly.

I think what sets apart Greg from other vendors and really helped in our decision making was that he was open to helping us achieve our vision for the reception and was incredibly receptive of what we wanted the vibe for the day/evening to be. He really helped make the event personal for us and he has a few tricks up his sleeve to let you put your personal tough on the day (hint, ask about intros).

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Greg was so helpful to us throughout the entire process and was always available to talk! We didn't have to worry about a thing, he took care of it all. He was also a huge hit for the reception music. He played all of the right songs!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

Greg had great ideas for our wedding and continually brought a high level of professionalism and expertise to our project. The music was excellent, the lighting was fun and easy, and the Mirror Photobooth was AWESOME!!!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Robert · Married on 04/21/2018

This guys is awesome! Absolutely awesome! We had him for our wedding end of April and we couldn’t be happier. He is very accommodating. Let me just say, it can’t get any more difficult for him. This was a Peruvian German wedding and he nailed it. Not only is he a great DJ but also an excellent MC. He had great ideas for the introduction of the wedding party. In addition to all his skills he also has an impressive high quality Bose sound system with a special surprise. I’ve been to other weddings before and after ours but his really sounded the best. All in all we couldn’t be happier with him.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2018

Greg was extremely flexible in setting up meetings that would work for our hectic schedules. Any time we met, he was personable and knowledgeable which made us feel at ease right away! With all of the little details of wedding planning, my fiance and I knew we wouldn't have to worry about Greg- he went above and beyond with details we didn't think of and our guests had a great time dancing to a variety of music- he really made sure the tone was set for everyone to get up and have fun!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Very professional. Listened to all of our concerns . Gave great suggestions and we had fun planning the whole thing. The day of the event, the DJ made sure to come up to us to remind us of things we needed to know and do. He was very helpful and attentive!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/02/2017

Greg was an amazing DJ at my wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. So many of my guests came up to me saying it was the best music they'd heard at a wedding, he did a great job. He played all of our requests we gave him in advance as must plays, and 90% of the songs we gave him as "play if possible". He did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing all night. The great music wasn't just during dancing, the tunes during cocktail hour and dinner were equally as good. He was exceptional the entire event. He was great to work with - always easy to reach by email, and super flexible. He really focused on making the event ours, and he followed through and made it happen. He also did uplighting for us - it was great! He has a brand new system that he can make be any color - it looked great and we were able to make it look exactly how we wanted. Overall, I am so happy we hired Greg, he really delivered!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2017

Thank you Greg!

Greg came in clutch when we needed last minute ceremonial music. We are so happy he reached out!! He was affordable and traveled quite a ways to help us out for just a short amount of time. Greg called me on several occasions to make sure everything was perfectly planned out for the big day. He came right up to me minutes before I walked down the aisle to introduce himself. The music sounded amazing from beginning to end and many of my guests said my ceremony music was “perfect.” And we agree! Thank you so much Greg for helping us out in the biggest way! I would recommend Greg to anyone needing an awesome, knowledgeable and experienced DJ!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lizz · Married on 10/20/2017

Greg was super responsive and professional while still being fun! Greg was at the venue hours ahead of time to set up and make sure nothing went wrong. His idea for bridal party introductions was a real crowd pleaser and made our bridal party feel extra special - something we had never seen before and received lots of compliments on.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Greg was the absolute best to work with. Throughout the entire planning process he responded to all questions very promptly, usually within a couple hours. At our wedding he had the dance floor packed the entire night! (and our reception was 8 hours!)
    Choosing a DJ was one of the harder parts of planning, but we are so glad to have gone with Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy with everything that Greg did, his personalized style was appreciated. He has such great ideas that really made the night! We were able to give him a music list of what we wanted and he blended that in. Everyone was dancing all night!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/17/2017

Greg was an incredible DJ at our wedding at the Salem Cross Inn! We met with him a month before the wedding to discuss the intricate details of our reception and to help plan our schedule. He worked very well with us, our families, and our photographer to keep the reception moving. Our unique bridal party entrances that Greg suggested got our guests engaged, and everyone was excited to come onto the dance floor before dinner began. Our guests were dancing all afternoon long; Greg truly met the crowd's needs with a great selection! We would highly recommend Absolute Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Greg. I had no worries at all about my wedding day because of his attention to detail. He kept the entire event moving smoothly, and everyone had an amazing time !

Sent on 09/18/2017

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

Great selection of music, everyone was dancing the night away. Very flexible throughout the event.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Lori · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolute Entertainment was perfect for our event. Greg is a true professional with many years of experience that helped guide our decisions both before and during the event. He was super easy to work with and well worth the money.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Christine · Married on 07/28/2017

This DJ has so much experience and really helped be a wedding planner in lots of respects. My guests and I loved the photobomb and his props were terrific. He had great and unique ideas to keep the reception fun and worked with us to also provide ceremony music. Really great experience and lots of guests commented on how awesome he was.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolute Entertainment was the best choice we could've made for a DJ! Greg was so professional, took care of everything, and kept everything running so smoothly. My husband and my wedding day was the absolute best day of our lives, and we couldn't have done it without Absolute Entertainment.

Sent on 07/16/2017

R · Married on 07/08/2017

Greg is a consummate professional and very experienced with weddings. He had great suggestions for how to make our reception a success, including a fun game that our friends couldn't stop talking about, and guided us through every step of the way. He also worked with the other vendors to make sure the entire event went off without a hitch. Our reception ran very smoothly and seamlessly thanks to him. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Anika · Married on 06/09/2017

Greg is without doubt an excellent DJ. We had quite a few unconventional and very specific requests for our wedding ceremony and reception, and Greg fulfilled them all very willingly. He was impressively prompt and efficient with all forms communication: email, phone and in person. He is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable regarding the successful running of a reception. He had very helpful and fun suggestions, but was not at all offended if we did not want to take them. He graciously obtained a good amount of uncommon music that we wanted, and created an impressive blend with the varied genres we like. He made our rather complicated ceremony and reception run smoothly so that we could just enjoy them without worrying. He helped make our event personal, meaningful and so fun. He is courteous, professional and genuine. Absolute Entertainment is a fantastic choice to help create a stress-free and super happy wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I got married earlier this month and Greg was our DJ! He made sure everything ran smoothly and kept the people on the dance floor all night long! I was asked several times at the wedding how I found the DJ, so I think our guests were happy with his DJ skills as well :) Thank you so much for helping us make such a memorable night!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

We strongly recommend hiring Gregg from Absolute Entertainment. He was so laid back and really adapted to the couple he was working with. We had a complete blast through out the whole process as he has a fantastic sense of humor and helped us pull our surprises for each other off without a hitch! Gregg is truly amazing at what he does and adds a unique spin that makes your wedding different from the rest. Please do yourself a favor and hire him. You will not regret it :)

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I dont know where to begin when it comes to talking about how AMAZING Greg was at my wedding. I met Greg at a CT bridal expo and knew immediately that I needed to book him ASAP before he booked up. I did, and he was exceptional. Greg helped me feel at ease with the flow of the wedding, and checked in with me during the reception so that I knew what was going to happen every step of the way. It felt great to relax and let him run the show. He worked with me on creating the BEST bridal party introductions in the style of a roast that my guests are still raving about! He was able to find all the unique songs I was looking for and kept the party moving all night long. I would HIGHLY recommend booking with Greg at Absolute Entertainment if you are looking for a top notch wedding DJ!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

DJ Greg was precessional, responsive, and friendly from our first email through packing up at the end of our reception. He found a great balance of our ideas and his experience and really helped us make our event unique. Multiple people complimented us over the evening and the next day about how great the music was and how great a DJ and emcee Greg was. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and the music was a huge part of setting the tone for our wedding reception.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2016

Greg is amazing! He answers my calls/emails in a timely manner, he has fun ideas, and is great at making me feel comfortable that everything will go smoothly on the day.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2016

It was so fun and easy to work with Greg from start to finish. He gave us great guidance and advice throughout the process which was just a bonus on top of his huge music selection and great website. I loved that we had access to his music library and could easily pick songs for certain special points during the night as well as categorize songs as "must play", "do not play", and "play if you get a chance". As a couple we come from two very different cultures and Greg was able to seamlessly incorporate both throughout the night to keep everyone dancing and having a great time. Greg really worked with our own personal taste and helped to give us a night we'll never forget!

Sent on 08/23/2016