Absolute Entertainment Reviews

Absolute Entertainment 4
Absolute Entertainment 5
Absolute Entertainment 6
Absolute Entertainment 7

They really create what i ask for! Same color that i told them!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Jae · Married on 08/11/2007

This is probably the best event band in Dallas! They sound great, and they get the guests excited about the music and out on the dance floor! We still receive compliments about our wedding band almost a year later!

Sent on 07/10/2008

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2007

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

The band learned at least two songs just for my wedding. Our first dance song wasn't a common one, nor was our last. My dad even requested that they change the lyrics to our father/daughter dance and they did it. I listened to a LOT of cookie cutter bands that, and loved SSD because they put their own spin on the songs. Our biggest problem was that they were sooooooo overly loud. Even asking them to turn the sound down and play instrumental only during dinner (because no one could hear each other talk during dinner - when the music was supposed to be quiet and lyric-free) nothing changed. It was painfully loud the entire night. We also specifically requested no songs that had dances along with them (ie: YMCA, the Chicken Dance, etc...) and they grabbed me mid-reception and made me lead a conga line. It was embarrassing and exactly what I had asked them not to do. Other than those two things, the music was great and they were enthusiastic -- so aside from those 2 things (which were very important to me), everything was fantastic. However, for me, those two problems were a really big deal.

Sent on 11/09/2007