422 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

User Photos
Privacy Partition (3)
One-Way Trip (2)
Standard Limo (1)
Shuttle (1)

Dan Baxter is the absolute best! I planned transportation about a year in advance (simply because I wanted to get a lot of my wedding planning out of the way) and a few months before the wedding I wanted to make some changes and Dan was so patient with me and quick to respond. We used the trolley to the wedding venue and it was clean, air conditioned, and simply beautiful. The wonderful driver also presented us with a bottle of champagne! At the end of the night we used their party bus and it was so much fun! The bus was also clean, air conditioned, and helped us continue the party all the way back at the hotel. I loved working with Dan as he was professional, organized, and super flexible.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Premium Stereo, Round Trip, Party Bus, Trolley

Absolute Dream Limousine REALLY made our day special. Our wedding party was a total of 12, and the guys and gals didn't really know each other. But after our time together rocking out to cool tunes and awesome lights on the party bus, everyone was alot more comfortable with each other. We had so much fun! Our wedding party did alot of work to help my hubby and I put in preparation for this day, and we really wanted to make sure they enjoyed themselves, and after our time on the party bus, we were 100% sure they were having a blast! Shout out to our driver James! He was super nice, and really made the day all the more special! The owner of the company, Dan, is also very easy to work with. A few months after signing our contract, we realized that we needed to cut down our time by a half hour (from 5 hours, to 4.5 hours), and they were perfectly fine with that, sent us an updated contract by email. Great communication, and very personable. We highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousine!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Wanted to write a quick review on Absolute Dream- Dan Baxter and his team were nothing short of Amazing! Completely blown away by the service that was provided to my wife and I on our wedding. Dan was early for pick up to start the day and went above behind throughout our entire experience! If you are looking for a wedding trolley, please look no further than Absolute Dream. A quick story on why I will continue to use/recommend this company- Our wedding was in Chicago on Saturday June 30th.2018- with the heat index the temp outside was listed at 109 degrees- Immediately after our ceremony Dan was waiting outside the church with 2 perfectly chilled water bottles for myself and the bride. You just dont see that type of service from a lot of companies. Thanks so much Dan!!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Absolute Dream Limousine for our December wedding and couldn't have been happier! The driver was very professional and showed up at all of our stops on time. The atmosphere on the party bus was super fun and we had a great time travelling from the church to the reception. Everything was clean and we got everything that was promised to us. Dan was super easy to work with when scheduling the logistics of the day. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Absolute Dream Limo was perfect! Dan was super easy to work with and made scheduling our day go smoothly. They were so accommodating and flexible as our schedule was changing between booking and the day-of. The 29passenger bus was clean, comfortable, and the perfect size for our 25 person group - complete with a stocked bar and even a champagne toast to kick off the bus party. Our driver was so friendly and knew exactly where we needed to be without any direction necessary. Everything went exactly as planned and everyone was where they needed to be right on-time. All in all, we were able to sit back and enjoy the ride knowing our schedule was in good hands.

Profile Picture Cassie, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Party Bus

We used ADLSS for our wedding (11/18/17) and were extremely pleased with the experience from start to finish. Dan was helpful and accommodating from our first interaction, and we felt comfortable with him as a vendor that everything would be taken care of. We booked a 14 passenger limo bus for a bridal party of 8 and 2 photographers. It was the perfect amount of space, and the vehicle was clean, well maintained, and the included champagne was a nice touch. Our driver was excellent: courteous, funny, and he did a great job of getting us from location to location, including a request to take a specific route to get to one of our locations. We would highly recommend booking wedding transportation with this professional, responsive company.

Profile Picture Alessandra, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

We used ADLSS for our wedding (10/21/17) and we couldn't be any happier. I worked with Dan and he was very accommodating. I highly suggest you request Erik for your driver. Erik was amazing!! After the ceremony, he brought waters into the church for my husband and I. He took pictures for us, danced, and had no problem with a last minute stop that we wanted to make. Our wedding party was blown away by the service and we had so many compliments. The trolley was beautiful (I loved that it was white). Side note, make sure you bring your own AUX cord if you want to play music. Do yourself a favor and book Absolute Dream!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Trolley

Absolute Dream Limo was a pleasure to work with. I was in contact with Dan for the planning process, and he was great about answering my questions, especially about our timeline for the day. He really helped us to make a realistic timeline to get where we needed to. Our driver was Fred, and he was excellent. He was on time, super nice, and able to get us where we needed to be on a strict timeline in Chicago traffic on a Friday afternoon. The limo was clean and the perfect size for our bridal party. I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Regina, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had the white trolley for our wedding and it was AMAZING! Such a beautiful and unique way to travel on your wedding day. We had a lot of fun drinking champagne on the trolley. Our attendant was on time and was very nice. I have no complaints!

Profile Picture joanna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Dan was easy to work with and was a lifesaver during the wedding process. One of the guests on the trolley lost a phone and Dan was able to locate and quickly ship the phone. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help the customer.

Profile Picture John, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Absolute dream limousine is an excellent vendor. The owner, Dan is so professional and made sure everything was correct the day of the wedding. The driver, Dan, was a kind, professional that not only arrived a half hour early and waited for us, but was so kind and helpful and made sure everything was perfect. I will forever remember him. Thank you
So much! Yes

Profile Picture Anna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything was perfect! I cannot say enough about how great the overall experience was. Thank you !

Profile Picture Liz, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We really enjoyed having Absolute Dream as our limo company for our wedding. Our driver was excellent and did a great job getting us to each of the places we needed to be.

Profile Picture Ann, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic service! Our driver was so good to us! He brought waters in to the church for the bridal party before our ceremony and rolled out a red carpet for us to walk back onto the limo after the ceremony. He was so nice and easy going. We would highly recommend them to any other bride and groom!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Dan Was fantastic! He was prompt to picking us up at my parents house to bring us to the church. When the ceremony was over he was the first to meet us and provided my husband and I with water. After waiting for us to finish pictures he had a red carpet rolled out waiting for us to get on the trolley. When we were on the trolley Dan had a bottle of champagne for my husband and I. There was also plenty of other drinks for the rest of the bridal party. Since we were not going to far from the church the reception, Dan drove us around Oak Forest, while we played any kind of music that we wanted. He was extremely professional and I would recommend Dan and his company. Thank you So much Dan and Absolute Dream Limousine, Trolley & Coach!

Profile Picture K, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience using Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding. Our driver Dan was a delight and had a bottle of champagne for us waiting after our ceremony! The trolley itself was spacious, clean, air conditioned, and even had cup holders! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Absolute Dream.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

I hired this trolley because of it's size (we had a large bridal party, and couldn't fit in a limo) but also because it was air-conditioned, a must for our spring/summer wedding. But they absolutely exceeded ALL of my expectations. My bridal party said it was the best part of the entire day... we didn't even want to get off the trolley to go to the reception!!! Dan is amazing, and you would be crazy to go with anyone else.

Profile Picture Alina, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Trolley

Dan was wonderful! He was extremely helpful and made the whole experience the best time ever! I would recommend to anyone to get the White Wedding Trolley for their wedding!

Profile Picture Paula, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The bride, groom and wedding party were all thrilled with the Trolley. All the wedding guests thought it was delightful! A true winner!!!! Thank you for adding such a fun and lovely dimension to a wonderful wedding!! And thank you for being so responsive and perfectly professional. It was a joy working with you.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Bottled Water/Ice, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

Because we were not sure about the weather we had multiple different places we might go for pictures. They were very accommodating with where we did decide to go even though that was not our original plan. They were great to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

There were absolutely no problems with this service. Dan was a pleasure to work with. He kept in contact with us the entire time. Our driver was early the day of the wedding and was a super friendly and genuine person.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver made our day so special! Everyone loved it, and it was great for pictures!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

James was our driver and he was absolutely perfect! He arrived on time even when we weren't and he never complained. He was courteous the entire time and made the day that much more special for us! Thank you for such a great experience on our wedding day! -Kaitlyn and Rory Hogancamp

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The trolley was prompt, courteous and clean! Even more beautiful than the photos. Our driver James was an absolute pleasure, super flexible, responsive and kind. The trolleys audio hook up for our personal music worked wonderfully and was a nice touch. The air conditioning on the trolley was so cold! It was a nice touch for everyone in the summer when its so hot out and we're in suits and dresses. It was so cold one of our girls actually had to put on a sweater! This company was extremely reasonable and flexible, I would definitely book with them again for any trolley needs! The balcony was also amazing and looked beautiful in pictures.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/13/17, 1 Review