Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

433 | Oak Forest, IL

433 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 1
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 2
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 3
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 4

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Absolute Dream Limo was great for our wedding! They were very efficient and easy to get setup and book. Our driver was polite and had a good sense of humor. They add a fun touch of a toast after you get married before heading to the reception and put decorations that match your wedding colors on the limo after the ceremony. My family has used their service multiple times and would definitely use them again if needed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Kristyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Everything went smoothly. Dan is great at what he does! We arrived everywhere we needed to be on time the day our our wedding! We didn't have to worry about anything! The limo bus was clean, well stocked and comfortable. This company really takes pride in what they do and it shows.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Kevin & Shannon · Married on 01/30/2016

Absolute Dream was just that! They were great. Dan was professional and fun. He helped make our day run smoothly. I didn't have any worries at all. The White Wedding Trolley was AWESOME! Our bridal party thought the trolley was a great. Super clean, very easy to get in and out of with dresses and easy for everyone to see each other during the ride. How many people can say they had a White Wedding Trolley!?!?! You will not be disappointed!

*We also used Absolute Dream for the bachelorette party. Eric was a great driver! He moved around downtown Chicago and got us to all the different destinations on time and a smooth ride.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Brianna · Married on 01/23/2016

Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable wedding transportation. We used Absolute Dream for our wedding on 1/23/16 and were very impressed. Dan was prompt and attentive, helping with things such as loading our flowers onto the trolley and helping me with my dress. The white trolley was beautiful and made for great pictures. It was also stocked with beer, water and pop. Dan also had a champagne toast waiting for us outside of the church. He made multiple stops for us as well which was very helpful. We also used their service for transportation to the airport for our honeymoon and had a great driver

Sent on 02/03/2016

Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Brianna! You guys were a blast to have!! Congratulations again!!!
    Dan

Maggie · Married on 01/16/2016

We worked with Dan from Absolute Dream Limousines and rented a beautiful white vintage trolley for our January Chicago wedding. Dan was amazing from start to finish, the trolley was so beautiful. He was very clear where and when to pick us up and arrived early for all locations. He provided essentials like ice, cups and a music input so we could hookup our own music. The trolley was large and I was worried it would be chilly the winter, but we were perfectly comfortable the entire time. He went above and beyond when we exited the ceremony and were on the way to the reception, he had a red carpet rolled out with our champagne chilled in a champagne stand. It was such a beautiful touch. He was so helpful when getting on and off the trolley with our long dresses. Thank you, Dan, for providing a beyond perfect experience on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • User6204240 · 2+ years ago

I loved the trolley! It was fun atmosphere for the bridal party to hang out together as we went to the different locations. Riding around in style!

Sent on 01/13/2016

We loved using Absolute Dream Limo!! I was introduced to their company at a bridal expo at Gaelic Park, and the owner took my MOH and I right outside to check out the trolley and I was sold! The white trolley was gorgeous and comfortable for our party of 25. They were on time, decorated, had a champagne toast, and was very flexible with where we traveled to/ what we brought on the trolley. Dan was such a nice person and did a great job collaborating with and keeping in contact with our photographer which was a relief that I didn't need to check in on him or give detailed directions. I would recommend their services for any wedding and would use them again in the future! Thanks Absolute Dream Limo!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sam · Married on 12/19/2015

Party bus and overall service was great

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 12/19/2015

Dan is wonderful to work with and super prompt when it comes to responding. We did not know where we were going to do our winter wedding pictures (indoor or outdoor), so we left it up to the last minute and played it by ear. Actually, we played a few things by ear when it came to the trolley, but it worked out perfectly because of Dan. He was outstanding - we were freezing the day of the wedding when we took our outdoor pictures and he blasted the heat for us. It's that kind of consideration that makes our wedding so memorable. So glad we booked the trolley from here! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Erin · Married on 12/12/2015

Dan was fantastic! He was early to pick up the guys and drop them off which then made him early to pick me and the girls up. It was nice to not have to worry about when he would get there since he was early. After our ceremony he came in and brought my husband and I each a bottle of water to have before taking pictures. After pictures he had a bottle of champagne to start the celebration. There was a cooler on the trolley and he provided a case of beer for us. He also stopped at an alternative location for us to take pictures prior to dropping us off at the our reception. Great experience and my wedding party loved it was a trolley. I loved that the exterior of the trolley was white instead of the typically green/yellow or black/red.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Erin · Married on 12/12/2015

Dan was fantastic! He was early to pick up the guys which then made him early to pick up me and the girls. Although we weren't ready yet and we're still taking pictures he just waited, but it was nice to not have to worry about when he would arrive since he was early. he was. He was very friendly and always responded to questions or requests that I had. I also liked that the trolley was white. The entire wedding party loved the trolley and we had so much fun on our way to the reception.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kristie · Married on 12/05/2015

Amazing service. On time, the 29 party bus was amazing and such a great time. They had champagne toast for my husband and I set up right outside the church! I loved every second and wish we could do last weekend all over again!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Christine · Married on 11/28/2015

We had so much fun using Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding party bus! Our driver, Dan, was great to work with! He was on time, professional and very nice! He accommodated all of our needs in the four hours we had him. We had a large group of about 25 people but the space was perfect! Our bridal party and friends had so much fun. We were able to make a few stops along the way for photos, it was great! I would highly recommend Absolute Dream Limo for a wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Our experience with Absolute Dream was just that! Fair price for the value, our driver, Eric, was amazing and basically carried the bride through the snow so she wouldn't fall going into the church. He brought us water in to the church while we were taking pictures. We left an umbrella in the limo and they held onto it for us. Thank you Absolute Dream!

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • User6019488 · 2+ years ago

From top to bottom Absolute Dream Limousines was flawless on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Haley · Married on 11/14/2015

Limo Dan was super accommodating and Flexible with pick up and drop offs. He was always on time and very friendly! Great to work with.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolute Dream Limousine was so great...we are so glad that we chose them for our wedding transportation. They were incredible from the moment they picked us up to the moment they dropped us off at our reception. They provided everything we needed- champagne, glasses, etc. The driver (Dan) was so great. He was so kind and helpful, and did whatever he could to make the day a breeze. Absolute Dream even provided a red carpet for my husband and I when we made our grand entrance out from the church, waiting there for us with 2 glasses of champagne. I was very pleased with Absolute Dream Limousine and our driver, Dan. I would recommend them to everyone getting married looking for a party limo!

Sent on 11/27/2015
  • User6019937 · 2+ years ago

Our experience with Absolute Dream Limousines was great! Any time I contacted them they were very helpful and quick with responses. Our bus driver was very friendly and everyone had a good time.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/06/2015

Dan was wonderful! Easy to reach when we had questions, the trolley was beautiful--everyone loved it, and Dan was so nice to all our crazy friends! When we came out of the church he had a red carpet and champagne set up for us leading into the trolley! Loved that idea! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Erin · Married on 10/31/2015

Absolute Dream Limousines, what just that a DREAM! We rented the white wedding trolley, which was beautiful! Our driver Dan was the best! He went above and beyond just driving us. It was rainy weather on our wedding day and Dan made sure the entire bridal party had umbrellas in hand getting off the trolley. He catered to my every need as a bride. Our plans changed because of the weather and we had to go to different location than planned on for pictures, Dan said "No problem, I'll take you wherever you'd like to go". The best Trolley I have ever been on! And best driver!

Sent on 11/16/2015

This Absolute Dream Limousine service helped my wedding day flow smoothly. They were right on time before the wedding and after! The limo was amazing and the drinks were great. Dan Baxter was in communication with me the whole time. The paper work was simple and easy. I would highly recommend them for any special event you may have! Thank you Absolute Dream Limousine for making my special day perfect.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Matthew · Married on 10/09/2015

First thing first Dan was AMAZING! He was beyond helpful and also responded to my emails even past business hours. He was truly understanding and very easy to work with regarding the schedule and timing of pick ups and drop offs. The whole ordeal could not have been easier or more pleasant, especially compared to some of the other vendors/problems couples have planning a wedding. The Trolley was elegant and beautiful, the service was above and beyond, and our driver was courteous, funny, better than either of us could possible have hoped for. The additions really put this over the top, the champagne, the toast, and overall atmosphere was sublime! We both could not be happier and truly made our day even more special. We both could not have been happier and recommend Absolute Dream Limo to anybody even thinking about transportation for their wedding. Everybody was raving about how amazing Trolley and we can not recommend Dan enough.

Sent on 11/18/2015

We reserved the large party bus for our wedding party transportation on our wedding day. We absolutely LOVED our driver. He went above and beyond! Whether he was carrying things to the bus, cracking jokes to lighten my nervous mood, corralling my wedding party, or shielding me (the bride) from being seen before the wedding as I exited the bus, he was nothing but helpful and attentive all day! I would absolutely recommend this company to any of my friends or family members. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Paul · Married on 09/19/2015

We used the Trolley, it was absolutely beautiful. The driver was very friendly and personable. The company stocked one case of beer, some water and soft drinks. But they allowed us to drop off a cooler and extra beer a few days prior to the wedding and they had it iced down and ready for us. We had a wedding party of 12 including us, but the extra room came in handy as we had a few extra guests come along, so there was plenty of room and we were not too crowded.

Sent on 10/14/2015

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Absolute Dream Limousines! From the first time I contacted Dan, he was always incredibly responsive and helpful. He worked with my wife and I to set up transportation for both our wedding party immediately following the ceremony as well as late night transportation for our guests from the reception back to the hotel.

Our driver Dan (different than owner) was amazing. He greeted us upon exiting the church with a red carpet entrance to the limo bus as well as a champagne toast. He was extremely accommodating the entire afternoon and evening and all of our guests had a great time while with him. He was even generous enough to go slightly over our contracted time in order to get my wife and I and the last of our guests back to the hotel from the reception.

If you are looking for transportation for your bridal party or for your guests or BOTH, then I would definitely recommend contacting Dan at Absolute Dream Limousines. Everything about his company is top-notch and you will not be disappointed. There are so many things to plan and worry about when getting married, your transportation doesn't have to be one of them if you work with Absolute Dream Limousines!

Sent on 10/09/2015