Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

433 | Oak Forest, IL

433 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 1
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 2
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 3
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 4

Alina · Married on 06/03/2017

I hired this trolley because of it's size (we had a large bridal party, and couldn't fit in a limo) but also because it was air-conditioned, a must for our spring/summer wedding. But they absolutely exceeded ALL of my expectations. My bridal party said it was the best part of the entire day... we didn't even want to get off the trolley to go to the reception!!! Dan is amazing, and you would be crazy to go with anyone else.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Paula · Married on 05/28/2017

Dan was wonderful! He was extremely helpful and made the whole experience the best time ever! I would recommend to anyone to get the White Wedding Trolley for their wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/27/2017

The bride, groom and wedding party were all thrilled with the Trolley. All the wedding guests thought it was delightful! A true winner!!!! Thank you for adding such a fun and lovely dimension to a wonderful wedding!! And thank you for being so responsive and perfectly professional. It was a joy working with you.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Because we were not sure about the weather we had multiple different places we might go for pictures. They were very accommodating with where we did decide to go even though that was not our original plan. They were great to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

There were absolutely no problems with this service. Dan was a pleasure to work with. He kept in contact with us the entire time. Our driver was early the day of the wedding and was a super friendly and genuine person.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Haley · Married on 05/18/2017

Our driver made our day so special! Everyone loved it, and it was great for pictures!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/13/2017

James was our driver and he was absolutely perfect! He arrived on time even when we weren't and he never complained. He was courteous the entire time and made the day that much more special for us! Thank you for such a great experience on our wedding day! -Kaitlyn and Rory Hogancamp

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/13/2017

The trolley was prompt, courteous and clean! Even more beautiful than the photos. Our driver James was an absolute pleasure, super flexible, responsive and kind. The trolleys audio hook up for our personal music worked wonderfully and was a nice touch. The air conditioning on the trolley was so cold! It was a nice touch for everyone in the summer when its so hot out and we're in suits and dresses. It was so cold one of our girls actually had to put on a sweater! This company was extremely reasonable and flexible, I would definitely book with them again for any trolley needs! The balcony was also amazing and looked beautiful in pictures.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Joe · Married on 05/05/2017

Dan is the best. You can't go Wrong going w dan

Sent on 06/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I loved that they offer a white trolley when most companies in the Chicagoland area have green/yellow or red trolleys. The white matched better with our colors. Dan was great at always responding back to emails in a timely manner as well as offering up suggestions for locations to take photos at between the ceremony and reception. We had a lot of rain on the day of our wedding so we didn't end up going to any other locations to take photos but the one photo I wanted of us on the back of the trolley, we were able to get! With the rain, our driver came out with multiple umbrellas to make sure my bridesmaids and I didn't get wet, something we were all very grateful for! If anyone is looking to book with Absolute Dream Limo, do it! You definitely won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I contacted Absolute Dream Limousine for our wedding a few weeks ago. We spoke with Dan on the phone and he was extremely helpful and worked with us as what we were looking for did not fit a certain package. He answered all our questions (sometimes more than once) and was very accommodating; this allowed everything to be perfect on our wedding day. James was our wonderful driver, and not only was he super friendly, but he was very patient and great to work with! Overall, we recommend Absolute Dream, and we will definitely use this company again in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Dan was extremely helpful prior to and the day of my wedding! He ensured I got pictures on the back of the trolley, provided water bottles while we took pictures, and was very friendly and flexible when we need to change our plan because of the weather. I highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousines- especially the white wedding trolley!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Overall we had a great experience. The trolley was beautiful and the driver was very timely and organized. We definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Andrew · Married on 12/30/2016

Dan was very friendly and professional and was very flexible to meet our needs since our destination wasn't far from our departure. We had a blast cruising the streets of St. Charles, blasting our own music and celebrating our wedding. We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2016

Dan B. of Absolute Limo was super easy to work with and efficient in booking our date. The driver was prompt and extremely courteous. He had a champagne toast waiting for the wedding party after their outdoor pictures. Would highly recommend absolute Limo.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jen · Married on 12/10/2016

Dan from Absolute Dream limousine, trolley and coach was a life saver. I am not a last minute person but ended up booking a party bus 3 days before my wedding. I had booked with a different limousine company but when trying to contact them, the week of the wedding, I realized I was scammed and was now needing to find transportation for 18 people. I contacted a few different companies but Absolute Dream limousine, trolley and coach was by far the most understanding and was able to transport my bridal party without any question (We booked them Thursday morning before my saturday wedding). Everything was wonderful and all of my bridal party had a wonderful time! I can't thank Dan enough for turning a terrible situation into the best day of my life! If you want reliable transportation book absolute dream limo trolley & coach! They're the best in my eyes!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married in early December and used Absolute Dream Limo. I couldn't be happier with the service provided from them. We had the limo driver make a few different stops and he was very timely in all the stops and a pleasure to work with. I really can't say enough about the service provided. I would definitely recommend them to anyone as they are very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kevin · Married on 11/26/2016

Very accommodating. Great service. We had the 25 seat coach bus with a wedding party that just about filled the bus. They were great. Dropped us off at a bar and dropped jr bridesmaid and groomsmen off with their parent as requested. Took us wherever we needed to go and let us bring cans of beer that we liked for them to chill beforehand. Also let us play music on aux cable. A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Absolute Dream Limo exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are organized, timely, and professional.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • kristina

kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Ok, I am not the most organized person in the world. Good thing Dan came to the rescue! I wasn't exactly sure where we wanted to take pictures when I made the reservation for our wedding 11/19/2016, and he was flexible enough to let us fill that in at a later date.

Then two weeks before the wedding, I realized we needed more space, and he was wonderful with helping me make an additional reservation. They were prompt at each pick up and drop off time. Came to my rescue with lots of cold bottled water (super important during a wedding as everyone seems to be dying of thirst), had plenty of beer for the wedding party to party with as we made our way to our destinations, and finally had a red carpet champagne toast that was super cool for pictures. I would definitely recommend them! They made our day fabulous. Thanks for helping us get our party started early!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Maureen · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolute Dream Limo was great! We used a white trolley on our wedding day to get our wedding party around town. Dan was our driver and amazing, he really rolled out the red carpet for us! The trolley was roomy enough for our big party and they supplied beer, pop, water and champagne it was amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolute Dream was wonderful!!! I could not have been happier with our limo service! I did tons and tons of research and they were one of the most reasonably priced options, but you would not have known it from the service. Everything was fantastic! We had the 14 person limo bus and it was great. They had the limo stocked with beer and a bottle of champagne and had everything set up for us to do a champagne toast in front of the limo after the ceremony. The driver was so nice and such a gentleman, he helped with my dress and flowers while I was getting on/off the bus and was so friendly. I would highly highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousine!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Daniel · Married on 11/05/2016

This was one of our favorite vendors. Not only was Dan accommodating to everything from scheduling times to even offering advice on non-transportation related business. This company is the best wedding transportation company that we've ever dealt with! Choose them for your wedding!! Also, the white trolley was seriously so unique. Not many people can say that they had a white trolley on their wedding day.

Nicoletta · Married on 11/05/2016

Dan and his team were amazing and SO accommodating! Absolute Dream Limousines was referred to us by my husband's cousin. From day one they were very professional and answered every question we had. Dan took us on a tour of their white trolley and bus for the guests. I recommend the all white trolley to ANYONE looking for that final touch to their wedding. The champagne toast after the ceremony in front of the trolley was fun and even his staff was so welcoming and friendly. We were on time to every spot (picture location after the ceremony as well as to the reception). They were even so kind to make an extra trip from the reception to the hotel for a few of my guests who missed the bus. Absolute Dream Limousines did a great job and I would highly recommend them! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kacie · Married on 10/28/2016

They were very accommodating and made whatever stops we wanted on our way to the reception.