66 Reviews for Absolute-DJs

One Event Per Day (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Uplighting (1)

I can't say enough about absolute DJs. I was so happy with the service. I would highly recommend. We had a blast, people are still talking about how much fun they had! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Molly , 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Doug and April were so accommodating from start to finish. My favorite kind of vendors are those that do what they say they're going to do-- and they exceeded expectations. Thank you both!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From meeting with the DJ the first time to planning the playlist, everything was very easy.

Profile Picture Jonas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to work with! The before hand meeting with our DJ was very helpful. He went every important part of our day to help us pick the perfect music. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The dj at my wedding was amazing and understood the music I wanted and kept everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great vendor. Polite and helpful. Very professional. Recommendation from my sister. Great choice

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Made the reception! Had a great time! Got out in the dance floor and made the atomosphere fun and exciting! Very accommodating! Did an amazing job for whatever we needed!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug and April went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was absolutely perfect for us. Never once did Doug or April let us stress about what was going on, he made sure to handle all of the music, and made sure the day was flowing properly. We seriously could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. In our opinion, the DJ can either make or break a wedding and if you go with Absolute DJ's for your wedding you certainly will not be disappointed, they will certainly make your wedding amazing!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Doug was an amazing DJ, even though plans changed last minute he did a perfect job managing the music and getting the crowd involved. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kayley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I would recommend these guys again and again! We had Gary as our DJ and we were so impressed with him! We originally talked to Doug, the owner, to book everything, he was very nice and accommodating. Then he assigned us Gary, who got a hold of us right away to make sure we were happy with everything. Gary set up a time we could all meet and talk about everything, like what songs we wanted to play, when we wanted to play them, how we wanted to be announced. At the reception, he was super nice and very flexible! Everyone loved him!

I seriously was so impressed with everything. Can't speak highly enough of Absolute DJs!

Profile Picture Marie, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Absolute DJS definitely jump started our Wedding! They deserve the proper thanks.. They rocked it! We are pretty particular about "Wedding" music, and we both think that they knocked it out of the park. We had several people come up to us during the wedding to say how awesome the music and everything looked/went. The set up was great and just as we envisioned it. We had a New Years Eve wedding and they were able to live stream the ball dropping in NYC, which was the cherry on top! We will never forget that moment. They have our recommendation for anyone looking for a professional DJ! We appreciated all their hard work!

Jess and Matt

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

He really kept the party going! I would highly recommend your services to anyone!

Profile Picture User5546812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug Haney with Absolute DJ's was absolutely amazing!!! Aaron and I (Hillary) had so much fun and worry-free thanks to our DJ/MC for the evening, Doug Haney! Thank you so much from Mr. and Mrs. Swartz!!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very nice! They were very accommodating for our wedding reception. We would recommend them in the future.

Profile Picture User6130500, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

A month before our wedding the DJ we had booked months in advance canceled on us. So we were panicking on what to do or who to call with such a short notice. We were afraid that every place would already be booked! So I looked on wedding wire and that's were we seen Absolute DJs. We verified that they were available on the day of our wedding. So we were contacted by Doug, the owner and he worked with me very quickly to get everything set up before meeting with our DJ, Gary. Once we met with him to go over the plans for the ceremony and reception my husband and I felt so much relief and felt all the stress go away. Gary and his wife did such an amazing job. They made our day absolutely perfect. They say everything happens for a reason, and I believe it. We are so glad we were able to have them as a part of our wedding. They make you feel as ease with everything and all you need to do is sit back and enjoy your day, they take care of everything. Thanks again for everything. You all are amazing and you saved our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ciara, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful! He kept the reception on track and guests dancing. Prior to our big day, Doug (owner) and Tom were quick to respond to my questions and their knowledge and professionalism kept us at ease. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5547091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved how organized absolute djs were..the planning form was extremely helpful and took a ton of stress off of us. They basically planned our whole wedding.

Profile Picture Chelby, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Awesome group of people to work with!!! Couldn't be more impressed with the service we got!! Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User5547829, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy we chose Absolute-DJs for our wedding reception on August 8! Doug and April were absolutely perfect; they made a wonderful day even better! We felt confident going into the reception thanks to a planning session with Doug. He also gave us tips throughout the day (like how to cut the cake). We got so many compliments on the music! I highly recommend Absolute-DJs - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was absolutely amazing! He walked us through every step of the night both before (in our planning meetings) and during the reception itself. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the whole reception because Doug had absolutely everything handled. He and his wife checked in on us to see if we needed drinks or anything throughout the night and they made all our guests feel warm and welcomed. Planning from Virginia, I was worried about not getting to sit down face to face to interview potential DJs, but from the first phone call we knew the Doug was the right person for us. He was open and honest with us and talked through all the charges. He helped us pick out music and played what was appropriate for the audience. I would recommend him to anyone who was thinking about getting a DJ for any occasion. Thank you so much for helping make our day so very special Doug!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary provided great Dj service for my wedding. Gary made sure that all the special moments were well planned out (met before the wedding) and ensured that everything would go smoothly. The wedding reception went just like that, with no complaints. I would highly recommend this company and especially Gary for making my wedding day a great celebration full of memories!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing service for an amazing price. Gary literally thought of everything during our meeting a couple weeks before the wedding and was really flexible and helpful with providing the perfect wedding playlist. Everyone was extremely impressed with the music and how well everything flowed, they truly made it unforgettable.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug and his wife did an outstanding job at our wedding! They were very willing to pitch in when needed such as a last minute cake cutter and a friendly face throughout the night!

Profile Picture User5221072, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug and April are the best! They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and boy did they exceed our exceptions. We had a few hiccups when it came to the weather since we had an outdoor ceremony and reception, but they were so flexible when it came to coming up with a plan B. Absolute DJ Services where very easy to work with and made our wedding day stress free. They kept the dance floor full throughout our whole ev

Profile Picture Mikaela, 6/20/15, 1 Review